Daughter Dearest, Daddy & Dallas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooooooohhhhhhhfffuuuuuuuuuucckkkk!" She shouted—loud enough I thought the neighbors across the street would wonder what perversions we were unleashing over here. I squirmed a bit and finally got my full length in her. She was so tight. I started to fuck her, and found her ass felt a lot like a pussy. Not as wet, but very tight. "Ungh, unh, ungh." Dallas panted. Jessica planted her lips on her friend's clit and began sucking on her domed pearl while I buried my cock repeated above her. "Oh Jess. Jess, your dad—he's gonna make me cum....." She trailed off, and the last syllable turned into a squeal. She tightened up, every muscle in her body clenched. She actually forced me out of her ass with the violence of her spasm. A flood of cum poured out of her and over Jessica's face. Dallas buried her own in Jessica's pussy and screamed until her orgasm subsided. She collapsed forward, panting heavily.

My daughter extracted herself from the tangle of limbs and dead weight Dallas had become. She sat on the bed, pigtails still on and peeled my pants the rest of the way off. She took my hard cock in her mouth and sucked me clean. Jessica grabbed my leg and guided it up on the bed while she sucked. Dallas rose still quivering, but slid off the bed and crawled around behind me. She spread my ass cheeks open and began licking my ass while my daughter sucked my cock. It was yet another sensation I had never experienced, her tongue swirling around my hole, darting inside and probing me while my cock was sucked and stroked. I moaned softly, in agonized bliss.

"Having fun Daddy?"

"Oh God yes hon. This was great."

"Well it's not over yet."

Jessica pushed me back on the bed and she and Dallas proceeded to share my cock between them, licking up shaft and down, fondling my balls, stroking me. The feel of two sets of lips on me, four hands was almost too much, and after fucking Dallas I was close anyway, but I held off wanting to enjoy as much of tonight as possible. I'm not sure which one, but one of the girls swirled a finger around my still wet ass and pushed it inside me. I gasped in surprise, but found it felt good. Different, but good. The finger retreated a bit then pushed back in, and soon I was being finger fucked while being orally pleasured by these two teens.

"Jess, don't you think it's time to fuck your dad? I want to see his cock in you."

"Oh it's past time. I've been waiting for him all day." And with that she climbed up on her bed, raised her skirt with her legs straddling mine and lowered herself onto my cock.

Dallas walked around the bed and straddled my face, lowering her still dripping pussy over me. I began to eat her with wild abandon while I fucked my daughter. The three of us built up a great rhythm, and though I couldn't see, I knew the girls were lip locked together on top of me. I had one hand outstretched onto my daughter's hip, pulling her down again and again on my dick, the other wrapped around Dallas' curvy waist, pulling her closer to my mouth. The fact that both girls were still in their uniforms only made it hotter, and any number of lurid, dirty thoughts passed through my mind even as I was living the fantasy.

Despite how wet she was getting, I could feel Jessica tightening up as she approached her climax, and I was more than ready. With timing we had nearly perfected during the last six weeks we rose closer and closer, then I pushed up as far and as deep as I could go, erupting inside my daughter. This sent her over the edge and she ground down on my as hard and as deep as she could go, whimpering "Daddy" into Dallas' mouth as she came. Dallas held us both close, kissing Jessica delicately and allowing her to savor the orgasm, then rubbing her clit across my face and heightening my own.

Later, the night had begun to cool considerably, so we retired to the Jacuzzi, and I offered both girls a single glass of wine figuring "what the hell?" The three of us ventured out on the deck, I was in the middle with a naked teen on each arm, escorting them like Hugh Heffner and his playmates. My hands dropped down the curve of them to their ass and squeezed, and the girls giggled contentedly. We stepped into the bubbling water, relaxed and talked.

"So how long have you two been playing together?" I asked.

After all we had done I wouldn't have thought it possible, but Jessica blushed deeply. "Well we've been experimenting with each other for a long time. It all started with that trip to Potter's Lake. We were in the changing room and you and mom were in a hurry to leave and we had to shower and it was crowded and only one stall was open, so we decided to share."

"It was the first time I'd ever seen a girl naked other than myself. We wound up doing a lot of touching and feeling right there." Dallas chimed in.

"I remember you girls took forever in there." I said, smiling to have that mystery solved.

Jessica nodded. "Every time we stayed at one another's house we were doing something."

"We knew it was naughty, but it felt so good we decided to keep going. Once we got to school as roommates... well it was like being given the keys to the candy store."

"Daddy and I know a thing or two about that." Jessica said with a smile.

Dallas looked at me. "I have to admit, Mr. J. When she first told me she planned to fuck you when she got home, well, I thought she was nutters. But the more she explained how kind and thoughtful and loving you had always been to her, well, I realized you'd always been that way to me too. And it made sense after a while. Once she left, I kept envisioning how it was going, and God the thought of you two together turned me on so much! I wore out a vibrator while she was gone!"

"I called to let her know how wonderful it's been. And she asked if I wanted to share." Jessica looked at me. "And I thought, what could be better than being intimate with the two people in the world I love the most?"

I hugged her tight, knowing that however wrong others might view it, all was right by us.

"Well I'm glad you decided to share. This has been the best night ever. I'm curious though, what kind of naughty things have you girls been doing?"

They smiled mischievously at each other, and rose up out of the hot water to lie on the deck. "Showtime," Dallas said with a grin. They lay down facing each other, and scissored their legs open and moved in so that their pussies were touching. They began to bump and grind on each other, basically putting on a show of things I only vaguely knew of. Seeing it live was impressive. Seeing two eighteen year olds going at it live was erotic. Seeing two eighteen year olds going at it live outside was even more erotic. Knowing one of them was my daughter, well that was the icing on the cake.

Of course it wasn't long looking at them wet and naked under the stars before I was ready to go again. We managed a three way make out session huddled together kissing; touching and rubbing, and soon both girls rose up on their knees and presented their backsides to me. They made out while I alternated fucking first Dallas, then my daughter, then Dallas again. The girls made me pull out when I was about to cum so that I could spray it all over their faces.

We slept together that night, my daughter with her head on my chest, Dallas curled up spooning her from the other direction. It was the perfect end to a perfect night. I made sure to phone her parents in the morning and assure them that Dallas was more than welcome to spend the night whenever.

12