Daughter Goes Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaime's ankles locked behind the muscular black ass, and with each stroke the two bodies on the bed bounced up and down. The muscles in Jaime's legs were tight now, she was actually wrapped around the body of her young stud and Jay recognized that she was about to cum again. With a massive grunt, Jaime's date reached his end at last, and as he took her pussy as hard as he could, she bucked against him, lost in a flood that didn't stop for almost thirty seconds.

And just like that, it was over. The slightly deflated black cock slid out of Jaime's pussy. It was slick and wet and cum leaked out of it immediately, running down to the bedspread. Her pussy was wide open, and she could do nothing but lay on her back, panting and still slowly grinding her hips. Two minutes later, the young man was dressed and pulling on his shoes. They never spoke. He reached across the bed, squeezed Jaime's tits, and left the room. She responded by pulling the bedspread across her body and closing her eyes, a crooked smile on her face.

Jay didn't sleep a wink that night. As he lay in his bed listening to the ceiling fan in his room, he though about what had happened. And stroked his still hard cock. And he hoped it would happen again.

12