Daughter Goes Black Ch. 03

Story Info
Jay's night takes an unbelievable turn.
5.8k words
4.36
182.9k
61

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Jaime's cell phone! Every muscle in his body immediately tightened up, as Jaime jumped in fright. The phone was on the table and she quickly re-adjusted her top and sat up in the easy chair to reach for it. Jay, petrified at this point took a deep breath and closed his eyes, he knew that feigning sleep might be his only chance to get out of the tight spot he suddenly found himself in.

Jay had been laying quietly in the shadows on the loveseat. His daughter had just put on one hell of a show, masturbating herself to a huge orgasm. He had entered the house they shared while she was sleeping in the living room. And she had woken up just five minutes before and played with her young body while watching music videos on Black Entertainment Television.

Jaime flipped open the phone, took a peek at the display and muttered "oh shit" under her breath. Leaning forward in the chair with a deep breath, she hit the talk button and answered in a sleepy voice, "Hey Ashley, what's going on?" Jay was close enough that he could hear a loud voice from the other end of the phone. And it was clear from her daughter's body language that something was going on. "Wait, no, Ash, listen..." was all that Jaime could get in as the voice on the other end continued loudly through the earpiece. "Fuck Antoine? I didn't fuck him!" Jaime exclaimed in protest as she was quickly cut off again.

Jay knew that last statement was a lie. He had seen Jaime less than a week ago fuck Antoine right in her own bedroom. And quickly piecing what he could hear together, it seemed that the girl on the other end of the phone had found out and was less than pleased. "Ashley, look, please, you gotta listen girl. I'm telling you that's not true and whoever told you that is lying." Jaime stood up quickly and moved straight ahead to the window. She had a habit of doing that since she had been a small child, always talking on the phone and staring off through a window.

Jay considered making a break for it, but he knew that in his daughter's state she'd definitely hear him. Cracking his eyes open just a bit, Jay could see the clock on the VCR said 12:55. He had only been in the room for about ten minutes, but by now it seemed like hours. Jaime was nervously tugging at her tight cotton shorts as she desperately tried to get a word in edgewise. Excuses and denials continued to pour out but it was clear that whoever Jaime was talking to wasn't buying a word.

From his vantage point he was afforded a wonderful eye level view of his daughter's muscular legs and her perfectly round backside. But right now, ogling her body was the last thing on his mind as he was trying to figure out what to do. Pretend to be sleeping? That might work and right now it was his only chance. Although, the ringing phone and the conversation going on right now would have woken anyone.

His dilemma was solved for him less than a minute later. Jay could now hear the voice on the other end screaming, and Jaime hung her head and ran her fingers through her thick blonde hair. "Now?" Was all she got out in between bursts of yelling from the phone. "But it's one o'clock in the freaking morning Ash, can't we just talk tomorrow? I'm sure that this is all a big misunderstanding, and my Dad will be home soon. I don't want him to hear all this fighting." The beaten sigh that emenated from the other side of the living room made it clear that Jaime had lost the argument. "Okay, okay," she muttered, "ten minutes, I'll be here." That was the end of the conversation, as Jaime snapped the phone shut.

Quickly turning, she went directly out of the living room into the hallway and started up the steps. With a huge sigh of relief, Jay watched his daughter's legs go up the stairs and then he quietly and quickly slipped to the bottom of the stairs. He couldn't go up now, and he didn't want Jaime to know he was home. Whatever was going on he didn't want to add to her stress at this moment, and he didn't want her to think he had been in the house while she had gotten off in the living room.

Jay tiptoed into the dining room, which was situated behind the living room. Neither of them actually walked into or through this room except on the rare occasions they ate there. He knew he could sit quietly in a corner chair and not be seen or heard from the living room or the kitchen. His mind was still reeling from what he had seen just moments ago. Even though he had just gotten laid less than an hour ago, watching her masturbate in the darkened living room had his senses raging yet again. His cock was now rock hard again as he visualized every move and sound she had made.

Ten minutes turned to fifteen, and he could hear Jaime moving around upstairs hurriedly. He had no idea who Ashley was but he could only imagine that she was the girlfriend or supposed girlfriend of the young black stud Jaime had brought home the previous week. As he heard a car pulling up in front of the house, Jaime came bouncing down the steps. She had the door open in a flash and he could hear some tense conversation from the entryway.

"What the, why are they here?" Jaime stammered. "Shut up, and fucking let us in," he heard a female voice demand, "I know all about it, Antoine told me about two hours ago, so don't even try to fucking deny it!" Some shuffling in the doorway ensued and he heard footsteps on the hallway floor. "You two sit down in here, Jaime and I are going to have a little fucking talk now." A few more moments passed and Jay heard footsteps in the living room over the din of the television. Jaime and the girl in the hall exchanged a few more words and then he could make out the sound of footsteps on the stairs yet again. Some nervous laughter erupted from the living room, obviously two boys she had brought along.

"Aw man, I don't want to be that little bitch when Ashley gets through, I ain't seen her jacked up like that in a long time!" More laughter was followed by another male voice, "She all of four foot too, when that crazy big bitch gets through with her she might only be three. What the fuck you tell her for man?" The first voice chuckled, "Fuck it man, I was having a bad night and that amazon bitch was all talking crazy like we were dating or something. So I had to remind her that I do what I want and who I want, we ain't a fucking thing, you know?"

Jay heard a loud crash from upstairs, and laughter erupted from the living room. At this moment, his parental instincts fully aroused, Jay snuck quietly into the kitchen and out the sliding door. And just as he had five nights ago, he pulled himself up onto the porch roof and crept towards Jaime's window. It was open a crack tonight, the cooler temperatures of the past few days had made the house comfortable again. He could hear yelling now, from both parties, and it was escalating quickly.

"He is mine you fucking little bitch, and if I catch you even ten feet from him I'm going to rip every hair out of your fucking head!" From his vantage point, Jay could see Ashley and he immediately recognized her. She was a girl that Jaime had brought to the house a few times when she had first moved in. Standing 6'1 and impressively built, she was towering over Jaime who was sitting quietly with her head down on the bed. "What, you don't have anything to fucking say to me? You fuck my man, you disrespect me, and that's it?"

Ashley's long black hair was flying, her head whipping around as she spoke. Her dark eyes were cutting a hole right into his daughter, but he could see that Jaime was slowly becoming angry. Her head shot up and she snorted at Ashley, "well obviously you aren't fucking him good enough, or he wouldn't be coming home with me, so it's not my fault you don't know how to keep your man happy!" With that Ashley reached out and grabbed Jaime by the hair yanking her head and body towards her. "Is that it huh? You think your ass is something special? You think you got so much going on that you can fucking take him from me? Or is what I hear on campus true? That you're just a fucking skank who likes to fuck black guys. Believe me honey, whores like you are a dime a dozen, so don't play that shit with me."

With that, Ashley released Jaime's hair and pushed her back on the bed. Jaime defiantly bounced up on to her knees, as if she was about to spring towards Ashley. But she never got a chance. Moving with a quickness that belied her size, Ashley threw herself on to the bed and pinned Jaime's shoulders down with her knees. Her ass was seated firmly on Jaime's massive chest, and she leaned forward and placed her hands on Jaime's struggling arms. "Well now, you think you were gonna fucking hit me? I don't think so you fucking slut. I've had tougher bitches than you think they could take me. And here's something else, so listen up. Antoine is my fucking meal ticket, not yours. You and I both know he's going to get drafted and when that fucking bonus check hits the bank, there's gonna be a bonus baby growing right here inside this belly. So you just fucking make sure you stay out of my way."

Jaime struggled against Ashley in vain. She was a strong girl and always had been but she was no match. Ashley's long and muscular legs were flexed, and Jay could see the muscles in her shoulders and back standing out from the lace up top she was wearing. Jaime spat through her teeth, "I don't fucking want him, you can fucking have him, I'm not trying to steal him you crazy bitch!" Ashely released her grip just a touch, allowing Jaime a little room to wiggle. "So, it's true then? You just like to fuck black guys huh? I knew you were a fucking whore when you took that student trainer assignment. What is it now, five, six? Have you fucked the entire starting line-up yet?

Not a word was spoken for almost half a minute. Ashely and Jaime remained locked together, breathing heavily now, waiting for the other to make a move. It was Ashley that broke the silence. "Well, we'll just have to test the theory if you won't fucking answer me, you just stay right here, and if you so much as think about getting off this bed I'm going to throw you out that window you slut."

Ashely unfolded her long and athletic frame from the bed. She was wearing a pair of skin tight denim shorts and the strings of her thong panties were visible against the hardened outline of her lower back. She had on a pair of chunky heeled shoes which pushed her standing height to at least 6'3". But Jay noted that she was absolutely gorgeous and while some extremely tall girls moved awkwardly she did so with a fluid grace and ease. Her thighs like Jaime's were hard and her calves, shoulders, and ass were all well defined. The joy of watching the little catfight appeared to be short-lived and Jay assumed that the event was over. But Ashley only opened the door halfway, and in a loud voice, she called out, "'Toine baby, Marcus, can you two come here, I wanted to ask you something."

Jay had been getting ready to move away from the window, but now he quickly spun around and re-assumed his kneeling position peeking through the curtains. Jaime sat up on the bed quickly, trying to re-adjust her top and her shorts. "I said fucking lay down you bitch!' Ashley screamed as she caught the motion from the corner of her eye. "You like black dick, well we're going to see how much black dick really likes you okay? So you just stay still, 'cause it's time you got a little lesson."

With that, the door opened all the way as Antoine and Marcus moved into the room. Jay recognized the first guy immediately as the guy who had fucked Jaime five days ago. The second guy was black as well, dark skinned with a shaved head. And Jay knew him as the second string point guard on the basketball team. Both of them were laughing a bit nervously now, but moved into the room and beside the bed, staring down at Jaime with a mixture of lust and confusion in their eyes.

"Marcus honey, meet Jaime, oh wait, from what I hear you have already met more than once isn't that right?" Ashley laughed as she pushed the bedroom door shut with a bang. And obviously Antoine knows her too, well isn't this just a cozy little fucking reunion then? Both guys looked away for a second then back at Jaime, not really knowing what to say or do. "Well I look at it this way boys, she only likes to fuck black men, and she obviously doesn't care if they are taken or not, so while we're here Marcus you might as well fucking get a little."

Antoine turned around and looked at Ashley quickly. "What the fuck you talking taken bitch? I told you, I do what I want, who I want, and when I want, and you ain't fucking runnin' me, hear?" Ashley's angry expression turned quickly to a moment of doubt. She had been in complete control to that point but it was obvious that Antoine's words had stung her. He continued, "so since it seems that you have a little fucking problem understanding that, I think that me and my man here are going to have to put on a little demonstration for the two of you bitches. White pussy is good pussy huh Marcus? And we both know how tight little Jaime over there is. But you ain't lived til you took a ride on this big bitch right here. Get you a slice of that, get them eight foot legs up over your shoulders and I'm telling you man, that's some prime pussy right there."

Ashley was obviously in distress now. Her anger and failure to think things through was evident, and now she was in a predicament. Marcus moved towards the door now, with his hand on the crotch of his oversized jeans. He was gripping the head of his cock through the denim and laughing. "Well 'Toine, if you're saying you want me to take a shot at this right here, you know I'm down."

Ashley pushed herself against the door and raised herself up to her full height. She was actually eye to eye with Marcus who was a full head shorter than Antoine. "Marcus, no, you know I'm with "Toine, and you know he's just playin' okay?" Ashley looked over nervously towards Antoine, who was now moving closer to her as well. He laughed at her as he looked her up and down. "Bitch, I know why you're fucking jocking me, and I know you wanna ride this train. So I suggest you get a few things right in your head now. That pussy is mine, not yours, and when I say the word, you kick that shit up, got it? Then we'll talk about you chillin' with me. So you take care of my man here and I'm just gonna sit back on the bed with this little piece of white ass and take it all in baby."

Ashley never moved, standing like a stone, her eyes flashed back and forth around the room. Jaime was sitting up now, anxiously watching the scene unfold as Antoine slid down on to the bed beside her, laying back on one elbow. Marcus slowly reached for the belt around his waist, and moved a step closer to Ashley with a smile. "So you gonna get this cock out for me, or do I gotta get you started on it?" He pulled the belt out with a flourish and his pants dropped halfway to his knees revealing his boxer shorts beneath his white tank top. "Please, Marcus, no....I don't, I don't want to do this okay?"

Marcus simply advanced one more step towards her and said, "my man here says you know how to put that ass down, so we gonna see if you can step to this cock too baby, see how well you really handle that shit." His back was towards Jay who was now leaning so close to the window he could practically see his breath on the glass. Antoine was whispering into Jaime's ear now, stroking the skin of her thighs with the tips of his fingers but still watching intently as Ashley tried to reason with Marcus. "Listen, this was all a stupid mistake alright? I lost my temper, it's all cool now, let's just get the fuck out of here and get back to the party." She took one last glance at Antoine who was clearly enjoying the moment. "Baby, come on baby, you're just playin' right? I'm sorry, I won't do it again, now let's just get out of here, I'm so sorry."

Her arms were crossed in front of her now, and any hint of the domineering attitude she had displayed was totally destroyed now. She was scared, and her eyes were begging the large man on the bed for some sign that he was going to put an end to this little game before it went any further. "Sorry baby, my man here ain't had no play in almost a week, and I think it's time you got your head straight about how it's gonna be. So you go on and get your head straight, and then get on that cock. Or me and Marcus can just roll with this little treat right here and you can get the fuck out." As he said this, he rolled over on to his back and started to release the top of his own jeans. Jay knew all too well what was hidden inside those pants and he wondered if Marcus was hung the same way.

He got his answer quickly. Ashley closed her eyes and took a deep breath. As she did this, Marcus pulled on her arms and brought her closer to the edge of the bed. He sat down, letting his pants drop all the way to his ankles. Leaning back, he simply pulled Ashley's hand to his crotch and said, "Let's go honey, we ain't waitin' all fucking night for our pussy, let's see you work this cock." Dropping to her knees, Ashley took one last glance at Antoine and Jaime on the bed, and resigned herself to her fate. She grabbed ahold of the cock through the boxers. Jay could see it clearly now, and the bulge was quite impressive. As she did this, Antoine pulled his monster clear of his own boxer shorts, holding the base of his shaft, the half erect cock drooping to the left.

Marcus grabbed a handful of dark black hair and pulled Ashley's face to his body. And she slowly reached inside his boxers and prepared to pull his cock out. "Yeah baby, come on now, let's see you take that dick, get me good and hard, I'm gonna knock that ass the fuck out." Antoine laughed as he stroked his cock, watching his friend and Ashley. Jaime's hand was now stroking his balls while he slowly ran his fist up and down the massive meat pipe in his hand.

Ashley flipped the cock in her hand out into the light. And while Marcus wasn't quite as long as Antoine, his dick was possibly even thicker. Even though Ashley was a tall girl, the cock looked enormous in her hand, and as she started to pump on the shaft slowly, Jay could see it starting to rise to it's full size. She closed her eyes and placed her lips around the thick head, slowly trying to ease it all into her mouth. As she did this, Antoine started to whisper something to Jaime who was now laying beside him stroking his cock.

Marcus suddenly stood up, forcefully jamming his dick deeper into Ashley's mouth. It was too thick for her to take and she backed her head up quickly, fighting the gag reflex, as a thick line of drool poured out of her mouth and onto her chest. "Get that cock back in your mouth now!" he spit at her, forcing the head back between her lips. And with a fluid motion he began fucking the tall girl's face, slapping her hands away from his shaft, forcing her to take more than seemed possible. Gagging, slurping sounds were the only noise that could be heard as Marcus grabbed Ashley by the hair and started to pick up his pace.

Jaime was now practically in heat. She was pounding Antoine's ten inches in her right hand and her left hand was rubbing frantically at her clit as she watched Ashley's mouth impaled on the thick black cock. Her hips were grinding forward hypnotically as she couldn't seem to tear her eyes away from the sight. Antoine just smiled and started once again whispering to her while he ran a finger into the crack of her ass. This got a response from Jaime as she leaned forward, giving him access to her ass, still never tearing her gaze away from Ashley and Marcus.

Jay was at full throttle by now too, his cock was in his hand and he was slowly pumping away at it. Ashley had settled into a comfortable rhythm now as Marcus started to untie the laces of her top. He laughed as the heavy globes of her breasts fell into view and yanked at the top, pulling his cock out of her mouth long enough to get it completely off. Then he grabbed the shaft in his hand and slapped both of his balls against Ashley's lips, directing her to suck them both. She did so anxiously now and her long dark nipples were standing at full attention as she licked and sucked and tried to pull the egg-sized nuts both into her mouth.

12