Daughter in Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,859 Followers

Straightening up, she threw her leg over him and used her hand to guide his cock into her. She couldn't help but compare him to her husband and she felt very protective. Her father-in-law wasn't as big, but it wasn't something he would ever hear from her. As he slid into her, a warmth spread though her. He may not have been any of the things she thought she wanted in a man, but the look on his face made her know he belonged there.

"Um, that feels so good."

It was awkward at first; Cheri hadn't done it this way for some time, but a rhythm soon had him sliding in and out of her. Adair said he didn't like the feel of someone's weight on top of him. She suspected it was because he couldn't be in control. Dan's cock slipped in and out and it felt delicious. "Do you like it?" To her surprise he rose up and kissed her.

"It feels wonderful because you are wonderful."

Cheri never guessed that her day would have gone where it did, especially as she never once thought of her father-in-law in a sexual way. Watching his face she contracted her vagina muscles and saw the added pleasure he received. It was fun giving pleasure especially to someone that appreciated it.

Pushing him back down, her movements started getting faster and more demanding. She wanted him in her harder, she liked it that way. Grinding herself into him, she was determined that they weren't going to stop until she got him off. Even as she used her knees to bounce up and down, she heard his breathing getting labored and he was making soft grunting noises. She knew he was close. Cheri was very agile and bent down to kiss him even as she kept him moving him in and out of her. "Cum for me, I want to give you this."

Months of nothing released from him. Dan kissed her soft sweet lips, "I'm cumming."

Cheri felt his hard cock jerking inside of her, "More, I want it all." Suddenly she felt his hands under her butt raising her up. As he supported her weight he rammed his cock into her harder and harder, faster and faster. "Yes – yes – yes," she made herself continue to whisper. Finally, he let her down and she lay on top of him, her lips to his, his softening cock still in her. He may not have been as big as some of the younger men she'd had but he definitely knew how to use what he had.

Dan kissed her, "Please don't take this the wrong way. Tell Adair that I will go to the bank and cash in that C.D. next week."

She smiled; he didn't want her to think that what they had just done had gotten them the money. She didn't. "Don't you dare, if he wants money he can earn it."

They stared at one another, each thinking their own version of the same thing. Cheri saw it in his eyes – what now? She certainly had never intended of doing anything with her father-in-law, and she knew he had never thought about doing this with her, but that didn't change anything.

She knew she should be getting back home. Yet even as she thought this, she was already wanting them to be together again, being alone so they could do anything. She especially wanted to be able to scream as he made her cum again with his mouth. That would be wonderful. She wondered if she should spend a lot more time in her in-laws home taking advantage of every opportunity. Her imagination ran wild as she pictured doing so many things with him, wanting to tease and to please him in so many ways.

Cheri placed her hands on either side of his face and looked deep into his eyes. Her lips brushed his and she felt him return her kiss, softly, tenderly. She sighed, what should she do?

Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,859 Followers
12