Daughter Joins In, Brings a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not believe I'd given each of them this ammunition to torture me even further. There was little I could do. My dick was standing at attention right in front of them. It was like the 500 pound gorilla that no one wants to discuss. I knew what they were saying and they knew it. The more I tried to pretend, the bigger my dick grew. Alas, my cock felt like it had 500 pound gorilla for all the gallons of juice ready to explode onto those two 18 year olds right then.

I tried. I really, really tried to resist. Oh, the hell with it, I thought.

"Do you actually see my point?" I started playing along with them both.

"Well, not as well as we could. Not as well as we'd like. What can we do to help your point come in us-I mean to us, more clearly," snickered Amanda.

"You could start by taking off that horribly restraining g-string that is holding my dick in pain," I continued.

"Damn, boy, I thought you'd never ask," replied Tris hungrily.

She reached her hands for my suit, and I grabbed her hands first. "Hey hot shit, you ain't reaching for no boy. Your about to get your fill of a man, and don't you forget it!" I commanded her.

"I can see that, and I can't wait for it," she kept up the pace as my cock sprang forth from its terrible limitations. Both girls slightly gasped. Tris was on her knees and her mouth on my rod fast. She was licking it up as quickly as she could, motioning to Amanda to help her out of her suit first. When she did, Tris pointed to my face, and I gladly understood that I was going to get some good pussy buried onto my tongue.

Amanda jumped to the task, leaving her friend behind. She spread her legs, then slowly lowered her hot cunt onto my willing tongue. I began slowly enough, just teasing her clit at first. I reached up to squeeze her giant mammories and was greeted with a huge set of tits. I kneeded them slowly together and soon Amanda's hips were swaying to my motions. I slid my tongue all around her hot cunt box, from her clit then deep into her pussy. I thought about going for her ass, but figured I'd have time for that later.

Meanwhile, Tris was showing me that her mom's skills had actually passed down a generation. She could suck cock. She had used her tongue to paint rings around my rod's head and after each trip around, she slid her lips to the base of my prick. Each time she made this revolution, my body shuddered. With all their previous teasing and her oral skills, I don't know how my cock resisted blowing at that first few moments.

I had licked Amanda into a wet frenzy. But I wanted to enjoy Tris' pussy juice as well. So I pulled my tongue out of Amanda's twat and yelled, "Switch!"

At first, both girls look confused. But then Tris smiled gleefully and realized that I wanted her pussy on my face and that it was Amanda's turn to ride my rod. Tris gratefully slid up to my tongue. I held it out for her pussy to ponder. She didn't think long. She slid her cunt up to my tongue and slowly gyrated back on forth. She was fucking my face, using her clit as the prolonged member to titillate my tongue. Her tits were even hotter than her friends, and I worked them well while she slipped up and down on my face.

Amanda had decided that her cunt was the better masseur for my rod. She slid right down on top of it without waiting. Her cunt muscles knew their business. She was riding me slowly. I could swear that I could count the number of ridges in her pussy meat, as she stroked my aching cock with her tight twat. She would slowly slide up my meat, hesitate at the top and squeeze just my aching head with her cunt, then plunge down the length of my shaft and quietly squeal with delight as her pussy felt the strength of my stick.

This went on for a few more moments. My dick was aching, but I didn't want to spew yet, so I yelled "Switch!" again hoping the brief break in the action would keep me working for a few more minutes.

This time, I turned Amanda around and had her face Tris, so that I could get some anal licks into the young girl's ass. I started out on her clit, and slid my nose up her pussy. I heard her groan with delight and tell Tris, "Oh god, he's like Pinocchio with that nose. It's in my twat and it's fabulous."

I drove my nose as deep as I could into her cunt and flared out as well as I could. I noticed that there was no action on my cock. I wasn't sure what was happening, but I wanted to get into Amanda's ass, so I was carefully working my way in that direction. I figured that maybe Tris just needed a break. Why the fuck did I care? I had a hot twat on my face and I was loving it.

After what I thought was enough time to make Amanda feel comfortable with my tongue, I moved back toward her ass, first just gently feeling her rim with my fingers. As she felt this, she spread her ass wider for me. Yeah, she wanted it. I could tell. I had taken my time well. I slid one finger gently into her hole, and she moaned with approval. I was ready to move my tongue into place-

When I suddenly felt my balls get a powerful sucking motion. I had to figure that Tris and Suz had some kind of telepathy, since this was one trick that Suz has used to cream my cock so many times. Alas, I was a bit scared that I would come too soon. But this was obviously Tris first encounter between ball and tongue, so she was not as good as her mom. It filled my body with shivers, but I still keep everything inside for a few more moments.

I almost forgot about Amanda's ass. But my tongue found its way into her hole and she squealed with delight, telling Tris, "Oh god, now he's got his tongue up my asshole. Oh god, clean me out with that powerful licker Sean. Dear god, I had no idea this could feel so good." She rammed her ass down harder onto my tongue, and I used my lower lip to fondle her pussy lips. She was creaming for me in an intense manner. I could tell she was ready to explode, so I yelled "Switch" again. I told her, "I want to feel your pussy explode on my cock."

"Oh, it's about to explode, I assure you, you little-I mean giant ass-licking man," she corrected herself as she noticed the swollen member that was ready to spear her cunt.

Tris walked over and looked down at my face. "So, it's an ass kisser you are? I would never have imagined that from such a strong, well-hung stud like you," she tried to smart-off to me.

"Hey you little prick teaser. It's ass-fucker to you and don't you forget it," I returned her volley with ease.

"I won't let you forget it," she purred as she slide ass backwards onto my face, and started kissing Amanda huge titties that bounced as she rode me. I gave Tris the royal treatment as well, slowly getting her pussy and ass ready at the same time. She was quivering with my treatment, but she was trying to play it cool and not scream. But she did. At about the same time that Amanda's cunt contracted with its orgastic pleasure. I felt her pussy convulse and squeeze me for all it was worth. Amanda collapsed by the pool deck, and Tris was begging me to keep licking.

"Are you ready to come," I said innocently between licking her wet pussy lips.

"Fuck yes I'm ready!" she fairly screamed.

"Then mount the stallion and ride it all the way to pleasure land," I ordered her.

She slowly pulled her ass away, but not before lowering it back down two times to get just one more tongue fuck in all three places. Then she turned herself around and faced me. She stared me coldly in the eyes and did not touch me with her hands. She put one leg on one side of me and the chair and swung her other leg high into the air, like a sumo wrestler about to pounce. She stopped her wet cunt at the tip of my dick and let some juice drip down onto my throbbing member. The she kicked out both legs at the same time, and her cunt rode down the full length of my rod. We both gasped at the joy. She looked up toward the house a couple of times and smiled, and I wondered whatever made her look that direction. She repeated this gesture about ten times, and on the last slide, her body collapsed in as powerful an orgasm as I've ever felt. Her tight, 18 year old twat was torching my rod. I'm not sure how I survived such a fucking. I let her finish her ecstasy, then called Amanda to get a solid tongue's grip on my distending balls. She dutifully obeyed. Who says teenagers today don't listen to their elders today? She sucked about three times, when my rock could take no more. It sent a powerful blast of jism into Tris' pussy. I'm not sure how she stayed seating on my prick. It stood her up and made her cunt a happy woman.

After wards, she curled her body up onto mine and laid there. She kissed me ferociously, telling me that this was going to be the best summer of our lives. I knew she was right. But I really had no idea.

12