Daughter Lena Ch. 4

Story Info
Donna rejoins the festivities.
3.4k words
4.54
74.4k
13
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macfar
macfar
88 Followers

My only thoughts that night after the shower incident, were the fears that the new would wear off of this recent adventure and my beautiful daughter Lena would fail to find her dad exciting any more. But even those fears were short lived. I was absolutely spent and when sleep crept over me, I was gone. They say dreams last only seconds, but my dream that night was too real. Dreaming of Lena's mouth on my cock, I woke to a start, afraid that I might cum on the sheets of her guest bed. I sat up quickly to see Lena at the foot of my bed grinning.

"I just came in to wake you up. Then I saw you had this huge woody. I hope it was me you were dreaming about. I watched you for quite a while, wishing you would cum like that, but, alas, you disappointed your little girl. Oh well, on to bigger and better things, no pun intended, Dad," she laughed as she pointed to my sheet-covered erection. "Let's get moving. We have a breakfast date in 45 minutes."

"Breakfast date? But I thought we were…., Lena, wait. A date where, with who?" No answers, Lena was on the move and I found myself grumbling over this turn of events. Had she already grown tired of my fatherly indecencies? I was sitting at the kitchen bar when Lena appeared. My heart jumped when she announced her attire.

"Presenting Lena, the Slut, dressed to please her horny dad. Barely visible to the human eye are bikini panties, pulled tight into the crack of her ass and pussy, and straining hard to cut her in half." Lena did a slow, teasing turn as she spoke. "And covering the suicidal panties are shorts snugly fitting and exposing the grotesque and infamous Camel Hump. But fear not my minions, for I hope to be shed of these tortures soon," Lena exalted.

I was very pleased that Lena had done this for my benefit. I loved the outline of her pussy and the thought of the panties riding deep into her slit, but mostly I loved the fact that she hadn't tired of our fun.

"You look great, are you sure we have to go to breakfast? You look good enough to eat," I said.

"Don't start that shit," Lena announced. "I feel uncomfortable enough without having a wet crotch from thinking about what you're going to do to me."

"Ok, but just remember, while we're out there in public, showing the world that spectacular Camel Hump, that we could be back here with my tongue in your pussy," I giggled, as I walked to the door, leaving Lena standing there in thought.

It wasn't until we were pulling into the nearby café that I realized we were meeting Donna.

"Oh, Lena, this is not a good idea. I'm taking you home, then, I'm out of here. We'll deal with this another time," I insisted.

"Just hang on, Pops. Let's just play it by ear. If things don't go smooth, we'll bail out without her knowing anything," Lena pleaded. "She suspects that we're fooling around anyway."

Before I could speak, Donna appeared at the driver's window.

"Well it's about time, you guys," she said. "Come on, I'm starving."

Donna led the threesome into the small restaurant. It wasn't until we started to sit that Donna noticed what Lena was wearing.

"Girl friend! Look at you! You are hot today. My word what's going on," she asked?

"Oh don't get cute," Lena sniped. "Dad just said I dressed like an old woman, so I thought I would try something new. Listen, there's something we need to talk about."

"I guess I knew you just didn't want my company this morning. What's up, Girl," Donna asked?

"You remember that deal a few years ago with your nephew? You know, the one I ended up giving a hand job to?", Lena started. "Well I need you to kind of return the favor."

Donna's mouth dropped and her eyes darted from me to Lena. "Jesus, Lena, not in front of your Dad," she said.

"No, no, he's cool, Donna. In fact, that's who I want the favor for," Lena said. " Now listen, Donna. You told me a long time ago that you thought your Dad was sexy, remember? Well, I am finding myself attracted to this old fart and the feeling is mutual. And we don't want to make the mistake of sleeping together. So you come in as a surrogate lover for me. It's one of those deals where I saddle him up and you ride him home. And you told me that you think my Dad is sexy, right?"

Donna was speechless. She stammered and blushed and her eyes were locked on Lena's.

"Lena, I can't believe this. You're actually asking me to fuck your dad? And you two are already doing...what? I am really confused," Donna said as she shook her head from side to side.

"It's not really rocket science, Donna. We've been doing a little fooling around and want you to join us," Lena explained. "I mean Dad has already seen everything you have to offer, remember? And you have always bragged about loving good sex. If it's not good for everybody then we call it a mistake and move on. What do you say? I'll bet if this wasn't my Dad, and just some good looking stud, you wouldn't be stalling. Come on, we've never shared a guy before."

"I can't believe I am even considering this. This is another one of your sick jokes, right," Donna asked?

"No joke, Kiddo. Just tell me yes or no, we're burning daylight and you don't want to miss out on some of the things this kinky old fucker pulls," Lena answered.

Donna pondered for a moment, then said, "I guess you know this is going to cost you breakfast, and you aren't going to shave me again."

We all laughed like school kids and ordered breakfast. As the last scraps of toast lay on our plates, I turned the conversation to a more serious note.

"Just something for you guys to consider, are you both ready to be sexually active with EACH OTHER? Have you considered that there is bound to be some interaction between you? Are you both OK with that?"

They were both so serious as they thought, and neither spoke.

"Well girls, here's the test. Are either of your pussies wet thinking about what we're going to do? If they are, you're ready. If not, we need to reconsider. Lena?" I asked.

Lena thought for a moment, then slid her chair back, spread her legs and displayed the wetness spreading across the crotch of her tight shorts.

"Can you beat that?", she said to Donna

"It's close, girl. Let's get the fuck out of here," Donna answered.

The laughter started again and we all headed for Lena's house, with Lena constantly watching to make sure Donna didn't chicken out.

At Lena's house the silence was deafening, but as usual, Lena knew how to break the ice. She sat Donna and I timidly on the couch and disappeared into the bedroom. She returned shortly with a video. I saw where the situation was headed.

"What you got there, Debbie Does Daddy," I asked?

"Funny," Lena replied. "Just sit your ass back there and maybe you'll learn something."

The movie had the typical suck and fuck plot, but the shots were good, and 15 minutes into the flick my dick was hard. But it wasn't because of the movie. On opposite sides of me Lena and Donna squirmed around like school girls, neither of them wanting to make the first move. I stood and announced, "Since both of you are so bashful and it appears that I will be the pivot man in this circle-jerk, I nominate me as the Boss. Any objections?" Neither spoke. "Good, then. Donna get rid of that skirt, blouse and bra. Leave your panties on and get your spread ass to the edge of the couch so we can see if you really are wet, or just a wanna-be." Donna didn't hesitate. In a matter of seconds she sat at the edge of the couch, her legs spread far apart and her juices darkening the crotch of her bright red panties. "What do you think, Lena. Is this wet enough for our standards?", I asked. Lena moved next to Donna and looked at her wet panties. "Touch her and see if she's hot," I commanded. Lena looked at me then back at the panties. Then her hand went to Donna's crouch and she placed her fingers in the center of the wetness.

"She's hot," Lena said, without moving her fingers away. "Taste her juices and tell me if she's sweet," I instructed. Lena transferred her fingers to her mouth. "It's kind of sweet, but not really. I like it," Lena said. "Now, Lena. Get your shorts and shirt off and assume the same position. Let's see how those panties cut into you," I said. As quickly as Donna had, Lena sat at the edge of the couch spread eagle. But there was no comparison. Lena's pussy was so pretty and her panties, that disappeared entirely within her slit, were wet all the way to the waist band. "Touch her again while you touch yourself, then tell me which of you is the sweetest." Lena's right hand went to Donna's crotch while her left went to her own. Then both hands went to Lena's mouth. "It's pretty much the same," Lena said. "But I think I'm a little sweeter."

"Donna, what do you think? Does Lena have a sweeter pussy than you?", I prompted.

"Well let's see," Donna grinned as her hand went to Lena's pussy. She licked Lena's thick juices from her finger, then, slid her hand into her own panties. Her fingers emerged glistening and went straight to her mouth. "Oh, I think I am much sweeter than she is," Donna declared. "I guess you'll just have to judge for yourself."

"Ok, both of you get rid of the panties," I demanded. Now that was a sight, Donna's drenched pussy covered with short black hair and Lena's pink puffy pussy with almost no hair, dripping juices into the crack of her ass. Not only was Lena's pussy prettier, but she obviously got a lot wetter than Donna. What I had was a pussy buffet, and I intended to get my money's worth. My mouth went to work first on Donna, while my right hand went to Lena's waiting pussy. I licked and sucked on one, while I finger-fucked the other. In no time at all I had them both on the edge of orgasm. The tempo of my fingers fucking in and out of Lena's cunt was perfectly matched to the tempo of my tongue on Donna's clit. My thumb bumped Lena's clit with every stroke and when I felt the tremors in Donna's body start, I buried two fingers in Lena and feverishly assaulted her clit. Oblivious to each other, the two girls reached their first mutual orgasm. And as the last of the motion subsided, I was elated at what I had accomplished. But I wasn't done yet.

All of a sudden Lena began giggling. Then Donna joined in. I couldn't help it, I was laughing too. And I didn't have a clue what we were laughing at. The giggles grew to full fledged laughs and I only knew one way to stop it…proceed with my plan. I lowered my head to Lena's pussy and began to lap at the copious amounts of juices that coated her pussy and thighs. Her laughs quit when my tongue touched her clit and Donna followed suit when I pressed three fingers hard into her slimy hole. Once again Lena's sweet nectars won out over Donna's and I lost myself in the folds and depths of her pussy. I withdrew the fingers of my left hand from Donna's hole and inserted my thumb in the void. That left my fingers to play with her anus. With all the flowing juices, my middle finger penetrated her ass easily and I pumped thumb and finger simultaneously hard into her ass and pussy. The whole time I am fucking Lena with my tongue. I extended my tongue as far as I could and buried my face in her cunt until I couldn't breath. I just couldn't get enough of that pussy! This time, before I realized what was happening, both girls were cumming hard, one on my hand, the other on my face. Afterwards, both girls were exhausted, but I was ready to explode. I gave them just a moment to recoup, just out of courtesy, then, wedged myself between them. "Well, Ladies, I couldn't declare a winner because you are both delicious, so I guess we will have to take the competition to the next level. Donna, I want you to watch Lena give me head, and when she is done, you can have the opportunity to match her. Fair enough? Lena, you know I am ready to pop, so be prepared right away, if you know what I mean."

Donna watched in pure awe as Lena took my entire cock down her throat in one slow and steady motion. Her nose was pressed into my pubic hair and the hot pressure alone caused my balls to erupt into Lena's throat. It was over in less time than it took me to announce it. Donna sat with her mouth agape as Lena pulled her head off my cock, and when their eyes met, Lena burst into laughter. "What's the matter? Haven't you ever seen a blow job before," Lena laughed?

"Not like that," Donna declared. "Where in the hell did you put all that cock, girl? I concede. There's no way I could do that. And you swallowed it too!!"

I interrupted, "Well, Donna. As loser you must pay the penalty of getting me hard again, then you must sit on my cock while Lena watches." I could see the excitement on Lena's face. She had wanted to see me fuck Donna from the beginning.

"But first, let's take a break and have a cup of coffee," I added.

Lena and I, both nude, went to the kitchen to fix some coffee, while Donna went to the bathroom. "You probably didn't notice," I said, "But I had my finger in Donna's ass the last time she came."

"You did," Lena cried? "You have never done that to me"

"I know I haven't, but you started it last night. Now here's the plan. I am going to fuck Donna in the ass and I want you to fuck her pussy with something at the same time. Don't you have a dildo or something? If nothing else get that bottle we used last night. Don't let her know what we're doing, OK?"

Lena objected, "I don't think that's fair. Not only does she get to fuck you and I don't, but I have never had it up the ass! No, not even after all the husbands."

"Just get something to fuck her with," I insisted.

I finished with the coffee while Lena stashed something in the cushions of the couch. Then we all sat down and had a cup. I was amazed at the conversation. We were all naked and I had just recently had my faced jammed into each of their cunts, and still we made unrelated small talk. "Ok, break's over," I announced. "Let's get back to monkey business."

The coffee cups went to the end tables and Donna immediately went down on my cock. I don't proclaim to be a connoisseur of blow jobs, even though I believe I had experienced the best with Lena, but Donna was good. Her tongue wrapped my cock as her head provided a rhythmic up and down motion. Shortly, Donna sat upright and announced, "We're on schedule. It's hard. Shall I sit on that big boy now?"

Lena's eyes had been shifting from Donna's blow job to my face the whole time, and I thought I saw some jealousy flash between us.

"In a second, Donna," I said. "Lena, did you get wet watching us? Stand up, let me see."

I wasn't surprised. As she stood, legs apart, a droplet of slimy fluid fell from the lips of her pussy to the floor, leaving behind a fine tendril that clung to her thigh. I reached between her legs and captured a palm-full of those precious liquids and rubbed them on the head of my hard cock. I turned back to Donna. "Now turn away from me, girl, and straddle me. I want to see your ass." Donna did as instructed and I winked at Lena, who had positioned herself on her knees directly in front of Donna. "Now spread those cheeks and let me get a good view. You know I should have fucked you the first chance I had," I told Donna. She bent at the waist and there before my eyes was her big ass spread wide for my inspection. I put one finger in her wet pussy, then transferred the juice to her asshole. Repeatedly I smeared her juices onto her ass and gently inserted my finger in her anus. She tightened at first, but was soon relaxed and enjoying the probes. I went for broke. "Now put that tight little asshole on the head of my cock."

"Wait, that's not what we talked about. I agreed to…," Donna objected.

"NOW, BITCH," I shouted.

Donna turned back to face Lena and slowly started a downward motion. She stopped as my cock head pressed against her hole. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down in one hard and complete movement. The full length of my cock thrust into her ass, and she yelled out in pain. Then she slowly got with the program. Her hips started to grind a little and she started an up and down movement on my cock. I pulled her shoulders back until her back was against my stomach, then reached around and played with her pussy.

Lena watched, mesmerized, as my cock went in and out of Donna's ass. "Lena," I yelled, bringing her out of her stupor. "Put your fingers in Donna's pussy and see if you can feel my cock. Get two or three fingers in her and fuck her hard while I play with her clit."

Donna moaned and pumped on my cock. I could feel Lena's fingers fucking Donna in an alternating rhythm with my cock. Only Lena was left out when Donna and I came, but she continued to jam her fingers in and out of Donna until we were both spent.

I could tell Lena was feeling slighted and I wasted no time in getting to the floor and crawling between her legs. "What did you bring to fuck her with," I asked?

It's a vibrator under the cushion. I retrieved an old white plastic vibrator from the couch and made a mental note to upgrade Lena's toys. The juices flowed in rivulets as I pushed the vibrator into her pussy. The batteries had long since died but the bulk would be adequate for fucking. After several strokes, I spread her legs farther and moved the plastic cock to her ass. Slowly I pushed until I broke the barrier of her sphincter. Then I withdrew. If this was indeed her first time, I wanted it to be memorable. Three or four times in her ass, pushing a little farther each time, then switching back to her pussy with full, deep thrusts, I slowly brought Lena to another lustful peak. By the time she was ready to cum, I had reached depths of 5 or 6 inches into her ass and her own hand was kneading her clit. She came in a grunting, jerking motion and lay on the floor breathless.

"Wow, I think it's time to call it a day," I said. "What do you gals think?"

"Not a chance," Lena said. "I think it's about time we gave the orders around here. What do you think, Donna?"

Quick to jump on the wagon, Donna added, "Yeh, I think it's time to turn the tables a bit."

I could only imagine what was to come.

macfar
macfar
88 Followers