Daughter Lena Ch. 9

Story Info
The conclusion.
1.7k words
4.54
67.1k
9
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macfar
macfar
86 Followers

When Kim had gone, Lena and I walked casually back toward the bed room, hand in hand. It is hard to describe, but the walk was comfortable, like a lazy stroll in the park.

“I loved watching you fuck her,” Lena said. “I wish you had used the giant dildo on her. Man, would that have been something to see. In fact, I would have loved to have seen that big son-of-a-bitch in me. Maybe some day we can play with the video camera.”

“Wow, that certainly opens up some exciting possibilities,” I answered. “But for right now, I have a request.”

Lena gave that childish grin and said, “ Absolutely, anything your old heart desires.”

We sat on the edge of the bed in our kimonos and I reached for Lena’s crotch. As I press and rubbed the silky material against her pussy she spread her legs. I said, “First I would like you to put on a pair of those edible panties. Then I would like to eat them off of you. Next I would like to use that two-headed job and fuck you in the ass and pussy at the same time while you are deep-throating my cock. Then after a brief rest I want to make love to you.” I rattled my requests off like a fast food order.

Lena started laughing, “You crack me up. You tell me you want to fuck me in the ass and pussy with a rubber cock, eat my panties, and cum down my throat, then you turn gentle and want to ‘make love’ to me? What’s that about?”

“Don’t make fun of me, Shit head,” I came back. “We have great sex, and we fuck and suck each other, but we have never ‘made love’. I’m talking about intimate love making, not just fucking. There is a difference, you know.”

Lena’s laughing stopped as she lay back on the bed and closed her eyes. “Use me and abuse me,” she said. I untied Lena’s robe and let the slick material fall to the side. I loved her body. That frail line of thin red hair pointed to her puffy pussy and her spread legs gave a terrific view of her spread twat. I stared and softly caressed for a moment, then stood and retrieved the package of panties. She sat and watched me rip the package open. I chose a florescent orange pair and told her to put them on. She pulled the tiny panties over her feet, then, stood to pull them up over her hips. They were extremely tight and Lena giggled as she struggled to get them properly placed. They barely covered her mound and disappeared between her fat lips. She discarded her robe and turned slowly for my eyes only. The florescent material reappeared at the top of her ass crack and formed a bright V. As she completed her turn to face me, she arched her back and pushed her hips forward. Her pussy mound strained against the frail material. She lay back over the edge of the bed and very lightly fingered her clit as she slowly spread her legs. Suddenly the thin panties snapped and the material flew across her mound, draping her hand. Lena sat up in shock and stared down at her pussy. I pulled her legs apart and started laughing hysterically. Her extreme wetness had dissolved the crotch of the edible panties. Her own laughter caused her to roll into a ball on her side, clutching her stomach.
When the tears of laughter cleared my eyes, I picked up the dildo and pulled her over onto her back. She continued a mild giggle until I started to lubricate the rubber cock by sliding its full length up and down her wet slit. There was never a lack of lubrication with Lena.

After some time Lena started to react by pumping her hips slightly to match my strokes. I pulled her feet up to rest on the edge of the bed, and spread her knees wide. I was afforded a great shot of her spread pussy, her lips lain apart from the dildo. Her cute little pucker hole was accessible and I began a slow process of inserting one head of the cock inside. She moaned as she reached for her clit and started slowly manipulating the tiny bud. I worked the dildo in and out of her ass until I had reached a depth approximating half its length. Then I doubled the flexible rubber over and easily slid the opposite head into her pussy. Lena’s moans turned into guttural grunts as I pushed the dildo to its max. I hooked my finger into the bulbous dildo now fucking both of her glorious holes and began a slow pump. I allowed my thumb to bump against her clit with every forward stroke, interrupting her own finger action. She was spectacular. Her hips thrust in perfect unison to my pumping and we increased the pace at exactly the same instances. There was no way for me to have Lena suck my dick. She was completely engrossed and bucking wildly against my pumping grip. Once again she came hard. Her legs clamped together, stopping my action, and her body jerked and convulsed as her orgasm spread. She gradually relaxed and I removed the slick dildo. I lay down beside her, my legs hanging over the edge of the bed. My robe was draped open and my cock stood tall, pre-cum dripping from the head. Looking straight up at the ceiling, Lena reached over and started gently stroking my cock. “Give me just a minute,” she said.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the easy caresses. In time Lena rose and straddled my head in a classic 69 position. She spread her legs and lowered her drenched cunt to my face as she took my cock down her throat. I strained my neck forward to thrust my tongue inside her, and lapped at her juices. Those familiar pressures on my cock were going to make me cum sooner than I wanted. I lunged at her pussy with my face and sucked her lips hard into my mouth. Standing with tradition, I started to cum in only a short time. With one hand on each of her ass cheeks, I pulled her pussy hard to my mouth as I shot my cum into her throat. I wanted to crawl inside her, and wished for my tongue to be as long as the rubber cock I had just fucked her with. When she had sucked me dry, Lena rolled off to the side and lay next to me, her legs stretched out on the bed in the direction opposite mine. I was in a complete state of relaxation and could have slept easily.

Lena was the first to speak. “Let’s grab us a quick snack. We can rest up a bit, then, talk about this love making you want. It’s going to have to be pretty special to beat what we’ve been doing.” We donned our robes and went to the kitchen. Lena whipped us up a sandwich and we visited while we ate. We talked about everything from Kim, to putting our escapades on tape. Just as we were finishing, I rose from my stool at the bar and walked behind Lena. I reached around and placed my hands over her small breasts and started kissing her neck. She leaned her head back, giving me better access. As I kissed down farther on her neck, my hands went to her lap. Without prompting, her legs spread and I was once again feeling that hungry pussy. I was very gentle with my touches, paying more attention to kissing and licking her neck and ears. I turned the bar stool around and wedged myself between her legs. I kissed her hard on the mouth, our tongues seeking each other.

I swept her into my arms and carried her to the bedroom. Laying her gently on the bed, I removed her robe, then, my own. I lay beside her and began to smother her face and neck with passionate kisses. My hand went to her crotch as I lowered my kisses to her breasts. As soon as I touched her pussy I knew she was getting off on this tender loving. I sucked her little nipples into my mouth and rolled them between my tongue and lips, then, as she became more excited, between my tongue and teeth. I learned that I had been remiss in not paying more attention to her breasts in the past. She was really getting wound up. While my oral attentions were on her titties, my hand was building her to heights at the lower end. I would dip one finger into her drooling cunt, then, drag it up her slit and across her clit. When I could tell she was on the verge of cumming, I mounted her in the age-old missionary style. I slipped my cock inside her to the hilt while my tongue probed her mouth. She began cumming before I had reached the third full stroke. And, believe it or not, I was not on the verge. With every movement and every thought, my intention was to please Lena. And until her orgasm had subsided, I didn’t make any effort to please myself. It’s not to say that pleasing Lena was hard duty. On the contrary, it was fabulous. I knew that if I could last long enough, Lena would follow with yet another cum. Sure enough, as my pelvis slammed against her mound, and my cum shot deep into her womb, her own orgasm repeated itself. We lay side by side in deep wonderful sleep that night.

The years passed and Lena and I never lost our closeness. The passion of our first year waned but always remained an unforgettable part of our lives. And while other men did come and go in Lena’s life, she was always there to provide for me and vice versa. We did use the video camera and have great clips of our “pleasures”, as Kim called them. All copies are locked away in a safe deposit box that only Lena and I will ever have access to. I suspect some day when I am gone, Lena will destroy them. But she will never destroy the memories and the intimate love shared between father and daughter.

macfar
macfar
86 Followers