Daughter, Lover, Superheroine Ch. 04

Story Info
A mother must make a difficult decision.
8.3k words
4.59
15.8k
11

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KatieTay
KatieTay
374 Followers

[This story is set in Paragon City, taken from the former MMO game City of Heroes. All place names, hero names and registered trademarks belong to their rightful legal owners and are not intended as copyright infringement in any way. This work is purely meant as a piece of entertainment, and not for commercial purposes in any way, shape or form.]

[There are incestuous elements in this story, between consenting adults.]

[The precursor to this series is entitled "Mom the Superheroine".]

[Warning: please be aware this story contains references to occult practices. Here, they take place within the bounds of fantasy.]

*****

Cindy's body shook like a leaf in the wind. Her kneeling body was bent backwards like a sapling in a gale. Her arms were bent at the elbows and wrists, at painful angles. Her sculpted abdomen was stretched out, rippling and trembling violently.

At her crotch, the hateful demonic appendage was now thrusting in and out of her rapidly and unrelentingly. Salacia's claws dug into Cindy's hands as the demoness tightened her grip.

And possibly worse of all... Debbie, the civilian Cindy was meant to be helping, was tweaking Cindy's nipples to help the demoness triumph. In order to ensure there was sufficient sensation, Debbie had to use all the strength she had in her thin spindly arms. The sinews on them were taut with effort.

Cindy flexed every muscle she could to resist. Every few seconds now, her body shuddered with a fresh spasm of pleasure. Either her strength would give out and she would be pushed down onto the floor in defeat, or she would lose control over her body and climax, allowing Salacia to dominate her mind.

"I wonder which will give out first," Salacia laughed gleefully, "your muscles... or your pussy!"

Cindy blinked the tears of excruciating exertion from her eyes. Her entire body was beaded with sweat, which stung when it touched her still-bleeding wounds. She had never felt such pain in her life, she was sure, even though it was mingled with debasing pleasure. The last time she had been in such pain...

... was when she had been in her duel with Elena, the Vixenette, who had come close to breaking her limbs. But with her mother Barbara watching on the sidelines... Cindy could have gone through hellfire and still refused to lose.

She imagined it now... her beloved mother watching, cheering her on. Her mom would always be in her corner and have her back. Her strong, brave, beautiful mother, who had given her such a strong body and who had made it stronger year after year...

She dug deep, deeper than she had ever dug so far, and pushed with everything she had.

Slowly, by degrees, she fought back, even though her muscles were screaming for mercy. She struggled to bring her breathing under control - long, deep, ragged breaths, to fuel her muscles with oxygen and to help stave off the impending orgasm...

It seemed an interminable time, but finally, she was able to raise herself off her left knee, and plant her foot on the floor. Then her shaking legs straightened, inch by inch, ever so slowly, but they straightened, and she pushed and pushed until her arms were almost straight as well. Inch by painful inch, moment by agonizing moment, by dint of phenomenal muscular effort, she made her comeback, until she was standing upright once again, face to face with Salacia.

The demoness was almost apoplectic. "Impossible!" she hissed, the hot spittle landing on the heroine's lips. "You should be screaming in submission by now!"

"I will... never submit... to evil like you!" Cindy groaned, every word costing her effort.

"No mortal can resist the wiles of a succubus!" Salacia snarled, her tail pumping furiously away. "You will cum for me, little Heroine!"

Yet again, another foe had miscalculated. Cindy could see her mom clearly in her mind's eye now - her mighty mom, a paragon even in Paragon City... and the only woman she would give her body to, the only woman who could make her cum.

Summoning a final spurt of strength, Cindy wrenched her hands free of the succubus's claws, even though this left some more minor wounds on the back of her hands. Then before Salacia had a chance to react, Cindy reached down and took firm hold of the tail... and yanked it out! The cessation of the assault on her pussy was such sweet relief that it wrung a ragged gasping moan from her lips.

But Cindy could not allow even a moment of distraction. Even as Salacia sank her black flaming claws into Cindy's breasts and chest muscles, the young superheroine twisted her torso, swung her arms - and threw the demoness over her shoulder! Salacia's eyes went wide as she flew right over Cindy, yowling with shock, slamming into the floor with a loud thump. Without hesitating, Cindy raised a foot, and stomped on the captive tail with all her might, near the base.

Debbie had backed away hurriedly when Cindy broke off the test of strength, and now she had to cover her ears - the demoness's scream of agony was like something straight out of the hell dimensions. The engorged penis-head at the end of it went limp, and began to shrink, even as Cindy gritted her teeth and stomped down again, on the same spot.

Then Cindy did the same to the demoness's crotch - this was not a human, and she had realized the basic rules of decency did not apply!

She stepped back, breathing hard, for some much-needed respite while Salacia curled up into a ball and rolled around, clutching at her injured body parts. Her mother had provided her with inner inspiration, even in absentia, but now she desperately needed to take a breather, especially with the arcane wounds she had sustained, before she could throw herself back into the fight.

Then the demoness did something unexpected.

"Mistress..." Salacia whimpered piteously. "Mistress... help me... help..."

Debbie was on the brink of bursting into tears. This was all going wrong... wrong!

Why had this meddling superheroine come and messed it up? She had finally gotten the blood ritual right and bound a succubus, an actual Daughter of Lilitu, to her will! But heroes always had to come in and make everything terrible!

This one seemed to be a musclehead, trusting in her brawn - well, Salacia had demonstrated the ability to bring superior brawn into play, whenever desired. And those powers... flaming claws, psychic domination, even levitation... this was what that book, that precious gift, was allowing her to command, albeit by proxy!

But then this... Battleborn... just wouldn't go down! She was so... stubborn!

"Why won't you just accept defeat?" Debbie raged, pointing a shaky finger at the surprised superheroine. "I don't want your help! I want power! I want revenge! I want an army of demons, starting with her! What can you do for me that she can't?"

Before the startled superheroine could marshal her thoughts for a response - not that Debbie believed there was any to give, her question had been wholly rhetorical - the demoness spoke again.

"Mistress... the secret of the Circle of Thorns... they plunge ancient Thorns of power into their bodies to ascend to a higher level," Salacia gasped, wincing in pain but speaking urgently. "The obsidian dagger you have, that the mage gave you... is one such Thorn!"

Debbie and Cindy both turned to look at the dagger in question, at the same time, but with very different thoughts in mind.

"Take it, Mistress! Plunge it into your chest... you will gain power you've never even dreamed of!" Salacia cried. "Power enough to subjugate her, and dozens more like her!"

Debbie's heart raced. Could this be true? Could that mysterious mage have given her such an awesome gift from the beginning? Why had he not told her at the outset then?

Of course, it was because she was not yet worthy! Debbie reasoned it out quickly. Surely the gift had always been meant for her - as long as she proved worthy first! And now, with Salacia's chances of victory becoming slim... could this be the only way left to her?

She had to do this - it seemed impossibly simple, but that was the thing with power, wasn't it? It was hard, until one had the secret - and then the universe just leapt to obey the people with the will to do what had to be done! People like Countess Crey... people like the hundreds, no, thousands of corrupt decadent wealthy people who spent every day committing crimes against humanity and went unpunished...

Debbie lunged for the dagger.

Cindy tried to intercept her, but Salacia had sprung forward with inhuman speed and leapt on top of her, renewing their grapple.

"Ugh... stop, Debbie!" Cindy grunted, straining to throw Salacia off. Debbie had hold of the dagger, and now raised it, her eyes shining.

"Stand in the middle of the summoning circle, Mistress!" Salacia cried out, before Cindy's elbow struck her jaw, knocking her head backwards momentarily.

Debbie moved to obey. This put her almost within arm's length of the tussling combatants.

By dint of great effort, Cindy freed her left arm, and she reached desperately for Debbie's hand holding the knife. "Debbie... don't!" she cried.

Debbie's eyes flashed. Her grip tightened. The dagger moved...

... and stopped. Cindy gripped Debbie's fragile wrist, holding it immobile.

But Salacia now loomed over Cindy from behind, and snaked her huge muscular left arm around her hapless victim's throat with a cry of glee. She hooked Cindy's right arm with her own, pinning it securely.

"Now, you shall reap the reward of foolishness, little Heroine," she whispered, as she flexed her left arm and applied the sleeper chokehold.

The massive veined biceps pressed against Cindy's throat, cutting off her air supply. She flexed the cords of her neck muscles to resist, but it was futile. Her right arm was trapped - the demoness's raw strength was a match for hers, even without leverage.

But she grimly held on to Debbie's wrist. She could not allow this misguided civilian to come to harm, even if it was self-inflicted harm. Who knew what would happen if that dagger were to go into her chest - the demoness could be lying. Even if it would grant Debbie the power she sought, that would still be a horrible outcome.

Cindy was a Superheroine. She would not allow this to happen... for as long as there was an ounce of strength left in her muscles.

Her vision started to blur at the edges... but she held on.

Debbie stared, agape.

She couldn't budge her arm, of course - but all she had to do was to switch the obsidian dagger to her other hand, or hold the dagger steady and throw herself on it, and it would be done. Battleborn was helpless to prevent it. It was utterly futile.

So why was she holding on so firmly to Debbie's wrist still, instead of trying at least to save herself with her own left arm?

The long moments passed as Debbie considered the tableau they made: she with her dagger at the ready; the succubus dominating the superheroine, her chokehold growing tighter by the second; and the defenseless Battleborn in between them, the very picture of a superheroine in dire peril.

The entire front of her beautifully muscled torso was mauled and bleeding, with the remnants of the bright white and blue costume hanging in tatters. Her face was reddening, and her eyes starting to bug out as she began to feel the lack of air. Her jaw hung open as she strove to inhale, even though Salacia's monstrously muscled arm (it seemed to have grown even larger and more fearsome) denied her even the least bit of air. The massive muscles on her right arm flexed, but Salacia's right arm was even more massive, and held Cindy's securely in place.

And still she refused to relinquish her grip on Debbie's wrist. Even as she began to fade, even as her eyelids began to flutter, even as her super-strength grip began to loosen perceptibly, she did not let go.

"You see, Mistress? She is helpless against me," Salacia crowed. "Finish the act, and she and all others like her will be your helpless slaves, serving at your pleasure!"

The superheroine's knees buckled, as even her strength finally gave way. Her muscles went slack, and her grip on Debbie's wrist loosened. It was as Debbie had expected - the superheroine had lost to the succubus.

That was when Debbie came to a decision. She had seen enough.

With wild desperation, not knowing what the result would be, she shook her hand free... and stepped forward, plunging the dagger directly into Salacia's eye.

The howl of shock reverberated through the entire building, and sent a supernatural chill into Debbie's bones. But it worked - Salacia released Battleborn, who slumped onto the floor on her knees, swaying unsteadily. The demoness staggered backwards, clutching at the obsidian shard embedded in her face. The wound began to smoke.

"No... no! You fool! What have you done?" she screamed, even as flames began licking hungrily at her feet.

Then she fixed her one good eye on Debbie, glaring balefully. "Foolish mortal. My Mother will hear of this," she spat. "Her vengeance and mine will pursue you to the ends of the earth!"

Her last words echoed as the flames finished consuming her, and she disappeared without a trace.

Suddenly, all was still and dark. The sigil had lost its glow - it was nothing more than chalk markings now. The bowl that had held her blood was empty, the blood used up magically in the ritual. And the knife was gone, along with the succubus. The air was silent, except for Battleborn's ragged panting as she slowly recovered from her ordeal.

Debbie wordlessly crouched beside the wounded superheroine, her gaze roving all over Battleborn's muscled physique, lingering on every gash or bruise or scratch, and coming to a stop at Battleborn's bloodied chest. The imprints of Salacia's claws around Battleborn's breasts could still be seen, although as Debbie watched the wounds were beginning to close.

Then the superheroine lifted her head and smiled wearily at Debbie. "Debbie... you did the right thing... thank you for... coming through for me..."

Overcome with mingled shame and desire, Debbie threw her arms around the superheroine who had shown her what it meant to never give up.

***

While Debbie was quickly pulling on her clothes, Cindy called home to let her mom know what had happened, and that she was more or less ok. Her wounds were taking longer than usual to heal, but her recuperative powers were already reasserting themselves.

She was glad to survive her first experience of injury from demonic appendages. It had not been pleasant at all!

Salacia's banishment had already caused a minor commotion in the immediate vicinity, so Barbara was already alert to the possibility of danger. It would take her only a minute or so to arrive (with fresh clothes).

That was enough time for Debbie to shyly hug Cindy again and thank her.

"You saved me," she said, her eyes lambent with moonlight. The lights in her apartment were off - the power was out. The glow from outside made her pale skin appear almost luminescent.

"I seem to remember you did, actually," Cindy chuckled, embracing Debbie carefully. "I'm really sorry I was late. That was totally my fault. I hope you forgive me."

Debbie shook her head. "I wasn't going to be easy to talk to anyway. I was so bitter... I think I still am. Maybe I always will be... but you showed me something, Battleborn. The way you fought for me, even when... when I was... trying to help against you... the way you just refused to give up..." She sniffled.

"That's the most important thing we all have to remember, Debbie," Cindy said earnestly. "That's what makes the Freedom Phalanx what they are, and it's what makes people like Genevieve Sanders heroes and heroines, whether or not they have any kind of super powers. No matter what happens to us... no matter how tough things get... we do two things to get through: one, we help each other, and two... we never give up."

Debbie blinked away her tears and smiled. "Never." She threw herself against Cindy again, in a full-body hug.

That was when Barbara arrived at the door. "Honey, I have your clothes!" she called out, entering the apartment, before she caught sight of them. "Oh... I'm sorry! I didn't mean to intrude."

Debbie let go of Cindy hurriedly. "Um... hello... it's ok, please come in," she mumbled, flushing.

Barbara could not contain herself at the sight of Cindy's physical state. "Honey," she wept, rushing into the room to sweep Cindy up in her strong motherly embrace.

"Mom... it's ok, I feel fine... it looks a whole lot worse than it feels, really!" Cindy laughed, but hugged back just as tightly.

As Barbara showered her forehead and cheek with kisses, running her hands gingerly over the wounds still present, Cindy glanced to the side and caught sight of Debbie's face.

"Debbie... are you ok? What's the matter?"

There were tears streaming down Debbie's face. When she opened her mouth to speak, she let out a sob instead.

The two heroines looked at each other, then together turned their attention to the distressed Debbie, murmuring their concern.

"It's just... seeing you both together... you're her mom, and... and you're both so strong and healthy, and... I just got to thinking about... about my mom..."

For a while, she was enveloped in their tight combined embrace, inside a warm fleshy cocoon of superheroine muscle, until gradually her sobs subsided and her crying stopped.

Then they sat down with her - after Cindy had momentarily excused herself to put on her fresh costume and get decent - as she told them about herself, and worked through her long history of pain and resentment.

"I know you both aren't as thoughtless as that electricity guy from way back," she told them, squeezing Cindy's hand reassuringly. Cindy supposed that the guilt must have flashed across her face again. "You're both nothing like him. You're both the... the best superheroines I've ever met."

There was a moment of silence and raised eyebrows, and Debbie laughed - a pleasant sound to hear. "I mean, I haven't met all that many! But I think you're the best I've ever heard of. I don't think you'd ever be careless about ordinary people caught in the crossfire."

"That's not how Mom taught me!" Cindy affirmed.

Then they became somber as she told them a little about her mother, and the loathsome pharmaceutical skullduggery that had been responsible for that tragedy.

"I don't wish for blood and mayhem anymore," Debbie told them, looking down at her lap remorsefully. "Not after what Battleborn had to go through for me, because of my selfishness and bitterness.

"I think perhaps the succubus was lying, too - that black dagger couldn't possibly have been a Thorn like she said. I've done my research and I know what forms a Thorn can possibly take - but I wasn't thinking straight. I think if I had stabbed myself in the heart as she had wanted, my life energy would've fueled her, and she'd also have been free to wreak havoc in the city. I was so foolish, and it was because I was driven to do anything for even the chance of vengeance!

"What I want now isn't revenge, even though I still believe with all my heart that those corporate executives deserve to die. They definitely do - it's just that I don't think I could be the one to do it. What I want now... is for others to be spared what I had to go through. I don't know yet what I could do to make that happen... but I'll think about it. And as long as this city has women like the both of you out there, helping people..." Debbie smiled, "I think... there's going to be hope."

Cindy clenched her fists.

"Some day, I promise you, Debbie," she said solemnly, "we're going to make Crey pay. We're going to find a way to do it by the book, Debbie - we'll take down whatever it is that makes them responsible for these things, so that what happened to your mother never happens to anyone again!"

KatieTay
KatieTay
374 Followers