Daughter Meets Mom's Black Lover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time he sat next to Louise and made Ida sit across from them. Ida knew Jerome liked her daughter better than her now. She wasn't that dumb. Louise was not even 20 years old yet and Ida knew her daughter had a beautiful hard body and she knew Jerome loved to fuck it. He was still fucking Ida too and being nice to her and treated her well but it was only a matter of time before he would give her away to some one else. That's just how it was done. If Ida didn't like it, well her being fucked by black cock days would be over as far as Jerome was concerned.

Little did Ida realize that tonight was the night Jerome was going to turn her over to his best friend Rufus. Ida would be Rufus's woman after tonight. He would fuck Ida and Jerome would have Louise all to himself all the time, it was the perfect plan.

As the night went on Ida spent more and more time dancing and letting Rufus feel her tits and ass up and play with her white body. They were dry humping on the dance floor and Rufus was all over her body in the booth. All the women in the bar were considered the property of the men who they had come in with. If that man wanted to let them dance with other black men so be it. But they still belonged to the men who brought them to the bar unless otherwise told.

While both of Jerome's women were asked to dance a few times by other men in the place and they did but they always came back to Jerome's table immediately afterwards. As the women danced with other men, Jerome told Rufus that Ida was his if he wanted her.

With the set of tits and that nice firm round ass Ida had, Rufus was more than happy to take her off of Jerome's hands. He told Jerome he had always wanted to fuck her nice white pussy. The four of them spent a long time that night dancing and hanging out together! Sometimes Ruffs danced with Louise and he loved how her young body felt in his hands and how she merged her pussy on his hard cock as he dry pumped her on the dance floor.

Jerome danced with Ida whenever Ruffs danced with Louise. The four of them were together all night until around 11PM. Then when a slow dance started Jerome took Ida out on the dance floor and told her what was going to happen. The four of them were going back to his condo and have sex. She looked at him and said, "And who am I having sex with tonight Jerome?"

He kissed her and told her she would now be Rufus's woman if she wanted to be fucked by black cock. He was now going to spend all his time with her daughter.

She knew it was coming and asked if he would fuck her one last time. He told her yes, but it wouldn't be tonight. Tonight she would be with Rufus. She didn't like it much but she knew it was coming and she cooperated like a good little white whore.

As they rode in Jerome's car, Rufus and Ida were in the back seat. Rufus took Ida's legs and spread them wide looking at her shaved pussy. He took his hand and rubbed it against the wetness of her pussy, feeling the heat emanating from her core. Ida responded by rubbing herself against his hand like a whore or stripper would do. She placed her arms on the back of the seat and let Rufus touch and explore her white body. She took her tits out for him. She knew he was her man now and she knew what he wanted.

Jerome had given her to his best friend. Rufus was a nice man and a kind man for a black man with a white woman. She wasn't sure how he was in bed. She knew his cock was hard and right big since she felt it as they danced most of the night together. She was sure she would find out just how big he was shortly. Ida had been involved with black men long enough now to know and understand that's how it was done. That's how black man treated white women who were their whores. Ida was now Rufus's whore. She knew Jerome had given her away as a piece of sex that's all these white women was to most black men. They were simply a piece of ass to fuck. And now her daughter, Louise was Jerome's new white whore.

Ida resolved herself to get the best out of this situation tonight and decide if she would continue to fuck black cock and fuck Rufus. She knew if she didn't she wouldn't be getting any black cock for a while. She leaned back and slid her ass to the edge of the seat to give Rufus better access to her body. She undid the straps to the top of her dress and let it fall down her body exposing all of her full large 36D breasts. She wished he would just rip her clothes off and take her like an animal the first time. She knew it was coming. Blacks always fucked white women hard and fast the first time. Then after they had satisfied their sexual lust for new meat, they seem to settle down and became easier the second time. But that first time with a new black man was hard on a white woman. She realized she would be bruised for days and have bit marks all over her tits, arms shoulders and especially around her pussy and ass. She would have to hide them from her husband. She just wanted to get it over with tonight!

She could sense that Ruffs was in control of the situation, overpowering her with his strong arms and pinning her against the back seat sampling her body. He had always liked Ida and now she was his and he told her he was going to enjoy her body very much tonight. He told her how much he had wanted to fuck her for so long. She kissed him and told him to please be gentle with her. He assured her he would and she would love his cock.

She knew Rufus was fairly large but didn't know for sure if he was bigger than Jerome. Jerome had told her that one night in bed Rufus was very thick. . She wondered how big he really was and what he would feel inside her pussy. She had learned to enjoy this exchange between the black man and the white woman. There was always that same question when a white woman met and went with a black man for the first time.

The question in her brain came back to her. Was this black man one of those with the super huge cock she had always heard and read about? So far the biggest cock she had seen and had in her was around 8 inches long. There was no 10, 12 or 15 inches of pain she had always heard about. Just like white men a cock that big wasn't as common as most women believed they were.

Rufus told her to take it out and hold it. She did. He told her to play with it. She did. He kissed her and then told her to kiss his cock. She did that too. He told her to lick and suck him to see how big he would get. And again Ida obeyed and did what she was told. Louise meanwhile was cuddling against Jerome's arm in the front seat as he drove. She was slowly stroking and playing with his hard cock that she had taken out of his pants seconds after getting into the car. She jerked him off and then her mother watched as her daughter's head disappeared below the seat. Ida knew her daughter was now sucking Jerome's cock. She looked at Rufus and bent her head so she could begin to suck and lick her new black lover's cock as they drove to Jerome's condo.

Once inside Jerome took Louise's hand and walked into the master bedroom saying good night to Ida and Rufus. They wouldn't see Rufus or her mother until the next morning. Ida was worried she would miss her phone call tonight but it couldn't be helped. Rufus would want her to spend a great deal of the night with him exploring her body and fucking her. She would stay as long as he wanted her to stay as long as he wasn't violent. That's something else a white woman had to be careful of. Black men sometimes treated them very bad and hurt them. If this happened she would leave if she could. Sometimes the woman couldn't get away and then they were beaten.

Rufus carefully undid the buttons on her dress as she watched him do it. He slid the top of her dress down and she let if fall down her arms. His breathing grew heavier as he started to suck on her full firm tits. She knew Rufus liked tits and she pushed them into his mouth and face. He moaned with a mouth full of Ida's breasts. She had very nice tits.

Next, he undid the last part of the zipper to the dress and discarded it with easel. She was standing there before him in her sheer half bra with her nipples sticking out over the top and nothing else. She wasn't allowed to wear even a thong tonight.

"Turn around," Ruffs whispered in a dry horse voice. He licked his lips as she followed his orders without hesitation. Remove your bra" he said and she unsnapped it letting it too drop to the living room floor.

He reached around her and pulled her to his body. As she lay back against his chest completely nude he began to fondle her full firm and very white breasts squeezing then and playing with them. Her nipples grew quickly and he lifted them like he was weighing them as he bit her shoulders and neck leaving his mark.

Ida lay back against him and reached for his cock. She felt it hard and throbbing in his slacks as he pressed it against her hand. She was in sort of a trance, looking at the contrast of skin color as he pulled at her nipples and played rather roughly with her tits. She loved every second of the sensation, rubbing her ass on him to make sure he knew she was enjoying every second of his attention.

She realized that her husband would never have made her feel like this. Having sex with her husband wasn't very erotic; it was more like a routine now after being married so long. Having a black man playing with her body and she knew he was going to fuck her shortly was…..… well let's just say made her feel like she was living on the edge.

Rufus grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back into him as he ran his hands over the pussy mound and down between her legs. She opened them more so he could feel her slit and pussy hole. He pushed her body forward, so her upper body was lying over and against the leather padding of the sofa. She knew what was coming. He took his hand and cupped her pussy from behind running his fingers up and won the wet slit. Then using his long thick fingers, he inserted two of them her wet cunt. Ida moaned as she reached around and held the cheeks of her pussy wide open for her lover. She was offering her body to him and giving Ruffs the view and the access he needed to fuck her.

He bit her neck again and asked, "You like that baby? You like Rufus fingering your pussy hole?"

"Ida started to tell him when he slapped her ass hard leaving a mark. He said, "Don't talk get ready to fuck me with your pussy bitch! While I undress I want to see you finger that white pussy and get it ready for me. Make it wet and opened baby! I'm going to fuck you and make you cum. Then I'm going to make you make me cum like the slut you are. Right Bitch?"

She shook her head and said, "Yes baby! Whatever you want. Yes, I'm your white slut! Hurry baby!! Fuck me! I want that big black cock deep inside me little pussy. I want you to cum in my white pussy and knock me up!"

It was a game she had learned to play to get her man to hurry up and fuck her. Ruffs withdrew his fingers and Ida inserted three of her own while she watched him drop he slacks. Most of the brothers never wore underwear so now Rufus was nude. As she fingered her cunt, she saw his cock now. It was thick and hard and jet-black. There was a large drop of white pre-cum hanging down off of it! She looked around and saw him stroking it making it harder. She spread her legs wide knowing he was going to ram it into her.

She cried out like a wounded animal, panting, begging and screaming for him to fuck her as he began to rub it on her open pussy. "Just relax my sweet white bitch. I'm going to fuck you good tonight" he almost laughed at her as she watched his cock dance with his excitement.

She felt his power and his sexual strength as he moved closer to her pussy holding his cock out in front of him and touching her hole now with the fat black head. She was, married, a little tipsy, and completely naked in front of a big black man. He had her bent over the sofa offering her pussy and ass to him like she was a whore and needed fucking by anyone that was there to do it. Of course Rufus was the only person with her at this point. Jerome and Louise were in his bedroom and the sounds coming from the room made Rufus and Louise's mother know she was already being fucked really good! From the sounds coming out of the room she was being rammed hard and fast too!

She wanted the black man standing behind her to fuck her now. She was ready, wet and eager to have his fresh new cock. The black man was running the head of his cock up and down her wet pussy and then he pushed it into her. She moaned as she felt the head and then the shaft moving up inside her body She cried out feeling the thickness of Rufus's cock inside her. Her words were becoming almost incoherent as she told him how good he was. She was almost cumming already. She hung over the sofa as Rufus fucked her fast. "Good, very good baby! Your pussy is nice, very nice", Rufus said as he was reaching around and began to pull on her tits.

She realized he would cum before she did. It was the sight of her bent over like some servant and his black cock fucking her white pussy from behind that really got to this black man. To the black man, a white women being fucked by their black cocks in this position made them lust to fill their white pussy with their black seed. He was thrusting harder too now. She knew he was close.

Every sentence she said now was filled with words to get him off. She talked about his big black cock and her little white pussy and how she wanted him to cum in her and fill her. Ruffs started spanking her as he drilled into her pussy now. She could feel him getting thicker and hotter. This was the first sign that the man would be cumming soon. He was leaving more and more marks on her body that's she would have to somehow hide from her husband! Ida started moaning out, "Yes! Oh fuck yes! Yes, yes, oh yes fuck me baby! Fuck me with that thick black cock."

And Rufus was pumping into her pussy like a savage now with everything he had in his body He was as desperate as she was to cum, to get his climax with his new white lover for the first time. Ruffs pulled Ida's long hair forcing her head back and as he did she felt him get even harder. She knew this was the last thing to happen to as man's cock before he climaxed and started to shot his cum.

Rufus moaned like a bear as he plunged his cock one last time into her pussy as far as he could make it go. He cried out, Oh shit, Oh fuck yes! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum in your white cunt! Take it baby! Take it all!"

Ida called out with her own passion as she felt his warm wet sticky black cum pumping into her pussy hole. Rufus must have been saving it up because he shot a huge load into her. She was being rammed and the breath was coming out of here with each load of cum he rammed into her from behind.

As he shot his load he inserted his thumb into Ida's ass and that as all it took to push her over the edge and she climaxed along with her new lover. She rammed her cunt on his cock and rotated her ass and hips milking his cock as much as she could in this position. Rufus held on to her hips and then reached around and hung over her body so he could squeeze and mall her breast. She was rubbing her clit as fast as she could with three fingers and screamed as she reach the peak of her orgasm.

When it was over he turned her around and made her kneel in front of him. She did what was expected of her. Like a good submissive white bitch, Ida began looking up at her black lover waiting for him to give her mouth his cock to clean. Not believing it, Ida felt her mouth actually watered for him to let her suck him clean. "God", she was thinking, "I have really gone down into the depths of evil with these black men!"

She would never allow her white husband to do this to her. But with the black men there was something else that almost made her like this and gave her a subservient attitude. Ruffs took his dick and rubbed it over her face, smearing his cum on her face and lips. Ida licked it like a good little white bitch. She grabbed his cock in her hands and loved the contrast of his blackness and her white hand as she made love to it and cleaned it

Then she saw her diamond wedding ring covered with his cum and it made her pussy hurt for more of Rufus's cock. She realized right then and now that she had gone completely over and gave into the black cock this man offered to her. She was doing things that were so naughty, so evil so much like a whore. The black men she had been with over the past three years had trained her well and made her a whore and somewhat like a slave to their black cocks. It scared her and thrilled her at the same time.

She wrapped both of her hands around his cock and started stroking it and licking it clean. Her mouth and hands actually began to make him hard again. Rufus began fucking her hands and mouth like it was a pussy, thrusting back and forth, getting the tip even wetter with pre-cum and rubbing it all over her white face.

She sucked it seductively and tried to deep throat him. But he was too thick. She pushed her finger in her pussy and moaned as she sucked Rufus more and harder. She never did this to her husband, never cleaned his cock after he fucked her. Rufus said, "Now we'll go to the bed. I want to give it to you again tonight. I want your pussy full of my black cum. I also want your ass dripping with my cum too before you go home."

She said, "Whatever you want Rufus. I want to feel like I really belong to you baby. I want you to fuck my white ass and make me your slut."

"Ruffs grabbed his dick and squeezed it tight to keep from being too aroused by her words and the sight of her open pussy and body. She was offering herself completely to him now. He told her, "Yes, I want that ass. I want your ass bitch!"

He knelt behind Ida again as he pushed her head down on the bed she lifted her ass up to him again offering her other hole as a gift. Ruffs took one finger and put it in her ass. He fingered her for a few minutes until she was loose. Then he inserted two and then three fingers and he pushed them deep into her rear end. She moaned as she rubbed her clit and he pumped his fingers in and out of her other hole. He said, "Spread your legs wide!"

She did as she was told. Spreading her thighs and pulling the cheeks of her ass away from the hole he smiled as he saw the pink tight rose bud smiling up at him. He saw it squeezing around his three fingers in anticipation of his thick cock next.

Ida was going into a sexual fit as she rubbed her clit faster trying to relieve some of the pain from his thrusting fingers. She was fucking her pussy now on her finger like crazy, as she began to beg him for his cock now. She wanted to get this over with. "Oh yes, I want your black cock in my ass now! Fuck me! Rufus, fuck me ass hole. Make me your white slut! Take my ass baby cum in both my holes. Fuck my ass hole Rufus!"

Ruffs spit on his fingers and his hand and then his cock shaft. Then lastly he spit on her ass and the hole. He removed his fingers and replaced them immediately with the head of his fat black cock. As he pushed the big head into her ass, Ida was grunting and groaning like a wounded animal. "Oh fuck yes! Do it baby! Fuck me ass! Do it! Put your black cock in there and fuck my nasty ass. Oh yes it feels so good."

It really didn't it hurt like hell but if she was to have her black man she had to also offer her as hole to him. That seemed to be the ultimate in a sex act with a black man and a white woman. They loved to fuck women in the ass. It was some type of male ergo thing she guessed. But she knew what he wanted and gave it to him. She had never given her ass to her husband telling him it was disgusting.

As Rufus pushed more cock up into her ass channel, she talked more to him saying, "Make me your slut! Make me a slut for your black cock baby! Make me never want to leave you again. Make me spit on my husband's white cock. Cum in my ass Rufus and own me baby!"