Daughter, Mine

Story Info
A Father's forbidden love.
2.4k words
4.32
185.8k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers

There was a light tapping at my study door. I looked up from my work, annoyed at the interruption. "What is it?" I half yelled at the door.

"Daddy, can I come in?" It was my daughter, Linda.

"Okay, but this better be good."

She timidly crept into the room and stood by my desk. I could see she had been crying.

"What's the problem baby?"

"Oh daddy, I'm pregnant!"

"What? Who did it? " I shouted.

"I know, but I'm not telling. He doesn't want the baby and his family moved out of the country. He's going with them. What should I do?"

Tears were streaming down her face. "Tell me who it is and I'll have my people take care of the little rat."

"Too late daddy. They left yesterday," she sobbed.

"Come here baby. Sit on daddy's lap."

She walked sheepishly around the desk and sat in my lap.

"Okay honey, what's done is done. What do you want to do about the baby?"

"I want to keep it daddy. I don't want an abortion."

"You are nineteen years old. You have no job. How do you plan on supporting the child?"

"I don't know daddy. I need help. What can I do?"

"Your only options are, adopt it out or keep it."

"Oh, daddy, I have to keep it. I wouldn't abandon my child."

"If your mother were still alive, I'm sure she would know what to do. Do you plan on staying home?"

She was crying out loud and in earnest now. "Daddy, please don't throw me out. I'll be good to you. I'll handle the baby. I won't go out any more. I'll cook and clean and do anything else you want but please don't kick me out!"

"Baby girl, it never crossed my mind to abandon you. Of course you can stay here. But you have to change your life style. All that party stuff has got to go. You must learn to be responsible if you're going to be a mother."

She threw her arms around my neck. "Oh daddy, daddy! Thank you. You're the best daddy in the world. I'll change. No more parties. No more wild friends. Just you and me and my baby." She sniffled.

It was no wonder to me that Linda was pregnant. She was a beautiful young lady. She was about five foot two, a hundred and five pounds, nice hour glass figure, blond hair and a pleasant personality. The only thing that really surprised me was that this hadn't happened three or four years ago.

"Let me finish what I'm doing here. Wait for me in the living room. I'll be in as soon as I can."

She hugged me again and gave me a kiss on the lips. "See you later daddy," she chirped as she departed my study.

I am an outdoor writer for a national magazine. My job keeps me on the go a lot. After I finished this piece, I didn't have to produce another for three months. Because of my job, I have to stay in top physical shape, so I have a home gym. I'm not a muscle builder, but I am fit. I put the finishing touches on the article I was writing and sent it off to my editor.

I walked into the living room. She was curled up on the sectional, still sobbing softly. "Crying time is over," I announced, "it's time for action."

I produced a hanky and she wiped her eyes and then blew her nose into it. "What's your plan?" I asked.

"I don't have one daddy. That's why I'm counting on you to help me with this. I don't know what to do."

"Have you been to see and OB/GYN?"

"No daddy. I just missed a period and flunked the blue stick test."

"The first thing to do is to get you medical assistance. I'll take you to see the doctor your mother used when she was pregnant with you. If he confirms that you really are pregnant, we'll have to make some plans for the child. The baby should be our first concern. I want you to get on the phone to those loser friends of yours and fire the lot of them. Do it today. You need to start running with a new crowd."

She was starting to feel a little better. At least she had stopped sniffling. "Okay daddy. What do you want me to do around the house? I know how to cook a little and I can clean just about everything. If you need anything, just ask and I'll do my best for you. I love you daddy."

She sat next to me on the sectional and cuddled into my arms. My perfect, pregnant baby girl.

A visit to the doctor the next week confirmed that she was, indeed, pregnant. As soon as we got home, we went into the living room. I sat her down and looked carefully at her. I wished she wasn't so damned beautiful.

"Here's the deal, you must never miss an appointment at the doctor's office, no exceptions. If he prescribes drugs, you must take them religiously. We must convert one of the bedrooms into a nursery. You decide which one and we'll get a contractor to do the conversion. From now on, your job is to keep our house clean and to keep us fed. Did you call all your losers?"

"Yes daddy and you know what? They weren't really friends after all. They were pretty snotty about it and didn't seem to give a damn about losing me as a friend. I guess they were just using me all along. I have ruined my life for a bunch of assholes!"

"Baby girl, your life isn't ruined. Babies are something to love and enjoy. Just because the father ran out on you doesn't mean your life is over. It's just beginning. Time will stop the pain. Just be patient."

She went into labor eight months later. We already knew it would be a boy and all signs leaned toward him being healthy and normal.

"I want you in the delivery room daddy."

"Honey, I don't know about that. I'm not sure I want to see what you've got."

"Come on daddy, don't be chicken. I want you to be the one to breathe life into our baby."

"Okay, but don't say you didn't ask for it."

In the delivery room I witnessed the birth of my grandson and blew the first breath of life into his little lungs. It must have displeased him because he started a screaming session that ended only when he was in Linda's arms. She was happy, smiling and sweaty. "Daddy, thank you. My baby is beautiful, isn't he?"

I bent over her tired body and tenderly kissed her lips. "You did good baby. I'm so proud of you."

"I've got a surprise for you when we get home daddy."

"And what would that be little girl?"

"I can't tell you now. It wouldn't be a surprise."

Two days later I brought them home. My daughter was on the sofa with my grandson, James Edward Lofton Jr., my namesake. He was happily attached to her breast and greedily sucking down her milk. She was just beautiful.

"See, I told you that you would be happy. He's a fine young man, my grandson."

"Daddy, you are the best man on the planet. When I first found out I was pregnant, I was scared to death that you would give me a big lecture and throw me out. But instead, you took charge and made everything okay. I'll never be able to repay you, but I'm gonna try."

"How do you plan on accomplishing this little miracle?"

"Well daddy, this is the surprise I promised. This is the perfect time because it'll give you several weeks to think it over. Please think it over daddy. Don't just reject it out of hand, promise?"

"Yeah, I guess," I answered warily.

"Daddy, I'm in love with you. I have been for several years. When that boy was filling me with his seed, I was pretending it was you. It would have been you if I hadn't been such a chicken. Anyway, I want to be your wife or at least your lover. I can't stand the thought of not having you. Think it over while I recover. If you don't want me, I guess I'll have to move on to someone I don't like, but I'll always love you daddy," she sobbed.

Well, you could have knocked me over with a feather! I had harbored deep, unfatherly feelings about Linda for years, but I had managed to suppress them. Now I would have to confront them openly. I thought it over for the next several days. In the end I realized that I really did love her and want her. I couldn't stand the thought of her being with someone else, especially someone she didn't love.

She was on the sofa feeding my grandson. I sat down next to her and gently kissed her lips. "I know I'm just a lecherous old goat, but I love you more than anything in this world. We'll have to work out the wife thing, but as soon as you are back in shape, you'll be sleeping with me."

She took the child into his nursery to sleep. When she came back she slid in beside me and kissed me hard. I felt her tongue in my mouth. She moaned. "Oh daddy I can't wait to feel you in me. I've dreamed of this for a long time."

She bared her breasts. "Do you wanna see what your grandson likes so much?"

I lowered my lips to her nipple and sucked. Sweet mother's milk poured into my mouth. No wonder my grandson was so greedy. I looked at her and smiled. "I hope you can make plenty of that stuff. I'm going to require a daily feeding."

Six weeks later the doctor declared her good to go. She bounced up the stairs to our house ahead of me. I picked her and the child up and stepped over the threshold. When I set her down, she hugged my neck and said, "The honeymoon is officially on, right after I feed Junior."

I had been thinking about this day for a long time. I hadn't been with a woman since my wife died. I was worried that I wouldn't have the stamina to keep up with a luscious young filly like Linda. Her voice tinkled down from our bedroom. "Come on daddy. I can't wait forever!"

I slipped into our room. She was lying on the bed in a baby doll nighty. It was sheer and I could see she had on no bra and no panties. She wiggled her hips, "Come on big boy, it's show time!"

She sat up as I approached the bed. Her fingers found my belt buckle and she deftly popped it open. I took off my shirt while she jerked my pants down. My boxers were pushed out in a huge tent. She pulled the boxers over my erection. It snapped back and hit me in the stomach.

"OOooo! I like that!" she giggled. Her little fingers wrapped themselves around my cock. I reached for her and slipped her pajamas off. We lay together, skin to skin, father to daughter. She was lightly jacking me. My lips went to her breast and sucked on her nipple, extracting some more milk. "I want to suck your cock," she whispered.

I lay on my back with my dick up in the air. She slid around and engulfed my dick. "I wanna eat your pussy," I told her. She slid around into position number sixty nine. I looked at the slit that had borne my grandson. It smelled great. I licked it. It tasted better. She had kept her pussy shaved after the hospital, so it was smooth and wet. I ate her like a corn cob. I couldn't get enough of that tasty pussy. She was moaning and humping my face. I was fucking into her mouth.

I stopped. "Turn around here now!" I ordered.

"Did I do something wrong daddy?"

"No you did everything right. I want my cock to be deep in your pussy when we cum together for the first time."

She opened her legs and I mounted her. I slid my cock into her pussy as easily as I could. I didn't want even a hint of pain to cloud this day. She grunted a little as she got used to my size. "You feel just like your mother," I mumbled into her ear.

"You're a lot bigger than the rat. Be gentle with me daddy, please."

"I love you too much to hurt you. If it hurts, tell me and we'll stop."

"We're not going to stop even if it kills me. I want you to cum deep inside me. Make another baby in me daddy!"

I blinked my eyes. She wants my baby? Is that what this whole thing was about?

I was, of course, too far gone to think about anything but her pussy. She moaned softly as I drove my pole into her. She thrust against me as I pumped her cunt hard. It had been a long time since I enjoyed the pleasures of a woman, so I knew I wouldn't last long. She was making little noises that were driving me insane. I felt my balls tighten. Her cunt clamped down on me as she started her orgasm. She screamed. The world went away as I lost control over my body. I drove as deep into her as I could and squirted my semen into her throbbing pussy.

I lay there with my slowly melting dick in my daughter. Funny, I didn't feel the least bit guilty or remorseful. I just felt good. My cock fell out of her as I hugged her and rolled her onto her side. She rubbed her body against mine. She felt hot and smooth. I crushed her to me.

When we finally coasted down from our orgasmic highs, I asked her, "Were you serious about wanting another baby?"

"Yes daddy. I want lots of your babies."

I knew then that we would have to move to somewhere we weren't known. That's how we got to this little ranch in Wyoming. A computer generated marriage certificate made us man and wife. I thought an outdoor writer should have a home outdoors, so I bought a one hundred fifty acre ranch with a five bedroom house just outside of Casper on the Platte River.

As I look down toward the barn, I can see my darling Linda, pregnant again, chasing our other three children.

bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers