Daughter Mine Ch. 03

Story Info
Gabby gets tied. Gina arrives. Then, there is Roxanne.
1.6k words
4.33
53.9k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 01/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed the 'Love Pillow' in the center of the bed and arranged Gabby so that her butt was on the largest part – forcing her mons up off the bed. Her mons looked delicious sticking out like that. First things first though.

Then I searched around in the dresser until I found the sleeping mask that I had been given on one of those long overseas flights. Placing this over Gabby's eyes, I told her not to move – I'd be right back.

In the garage I found the ear muffs I use when mowing the lawn – muffles even the loudest sound, I was sure it would muffle our lovemaking. I returned to the bedroom and put these over Gabby's ears, telling her that she wouldn't be able to hear me from now on until I decided to remove them.

Then I began putting the bungee cord ties with the cuffs on her. Since the cuffs fastened with Velcro – it was easy to tighten them – yet not so tight as to hurt. Once in place, I opened the dresser and removed the fur massage gloves I had.

I was just about to start when the telephone rang. Lifting one ear muff off Gabby I said, "I'll be right back – don't go anywhere."

Picking up the telephone I said, "Hello."

"Jim?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Jim, this is Gina. Gabby's friend."

"I know who you are."

"Gabby called me this morning to let me know she was back in town. May I speak to her?"

"Gina. She's kinda tied up right now. Can I have her call you back?"

"Well, I was kind of hoping to talk to her. Can she spare a couple of minutes?"

"Gina. ............ I mean she's really tied up. Like on the bed, you know?"

"Oh!"

"Jim, can I come over? I'd love to see this."

"Sure, but I'm not going to wait all day. I'll unlock the front door and you just come on in. Be quiet though. I have Gabby blindfolded and she has ear muffs on to muffle the sound." "How long before you get here?"

"Probably not more than a couple of minutes. I'm just turning on your street now. Just a couple of blocks and I'll be there."

"Hmmmm!! Did you and Gabby plan this?"

"No," she laughed. "I was going to surprise her. I guess I still will but in a different way now."

"O.K.," I hung up.

Gina would be a welcome addition. I rememberd her from the going away party for Gabby that I attended last year. Her office had gone all out to throw the party at work and I met all Gabby's workmates.

Gina was kind of pretty. Beautiful smile with a lot of teeth – just right for scraping over the head of your cock. Well proportioned blonde. About 32 or so. Two teenage sons that made her life hell. Mentally I wondered just how hot she would be.

I unlocked the front door just as I saw her car pulling into the drive. Since I was naked, I retreated to the bedroom to begin with Gabby.

Taking one of the fur gloves, I put it on my left hand – leaving the other one for Gina, should she wish to play. I began at her feet. Slowly kissing and licking all around as I eased the fur glove up her leg toward her pussy. Slow, but not too slow, kissing my way toward her cunt. The more I stroked her, the more she wriggled around on the pillow.

Leaning over, I placed a juicy kiss right on the swollen lips of her cunt – inserting my tongue and flicking it over her clit – rapidly at first – then more slowly.

About this time I felt a cool hand on my cock – gripping it and stroking it – making it harder. Gina had arrived.

Glancing around, I saw that she hadn't wasted any time. God only knows how far she flung her clothes when she undressed – they weren't in sight.

I raised up a minute to take stock of Gina. Just as I remembered. Full hips. Large breasts that drooped slightly with the combined effect of maturity and gravity. Hell – tits that big couldn't possibly stick straight out.

Gina blew a kiss at me and continued stroking my cock as she wet her lips. She was sexy as hell. Just a light down of blonde hair on her pussy. We might have to see about tying her and shaving that all off. Later.

I returned my attentions to Gabby. Kissing and tonguing my way up her body to her tits – gently nipping as I went. I sucked one nipple in my mouth – the left one with the nipple ring as I pinched the right nipple until it was red and inflamed.

Needless to say – Gabby wasn't silent all this time. The constant moaning and thrashing told me that she thoroughly enjoyed what I was doing to her. Then I felt her stiffen.

Looking around, I saw Gina between Gabby's thighs – slowly and methodically licking her pussy – flipping her clit as she passed – then back down – all the way to Gabby's anus – then back up again.

Gabby had come to realize that there was someone else in the room and I'm not sure she knew who just yet.

Gina paused with her mouth on Gabby's cunt – slowly tongue fucking her as she sucked on it – first gently – then hard – then gently again. Gabby began to quiver. I could see her orgasm wasn't far away.

I picked up the solid gel dildo and pushed Gina's head out of the way. Giving it to her, I told her, "Fuck Gabby with it. Slowly though – I want to keep her on the edge but I don't want her to cum."

As Gina fucked the big dildo in and out of Gabby's cunt, I moved behind Gina. Placing my mouth on her sex I began licking her pussy and anus from behind. She was already wet as could be and I wanted to build her up fast. My hard cock needed some relief but I wanted to make sure Gina cum when I did.

I took the huge mushroom cap of my cock head and placed it against Gina's pussy. Slowly I eased it in her until I almost bottomed out. I could feel the opening of Gina's womb – resisting me. Pulling back – I plunged hard into her and my cock-head entered her womb.

Grasping her hips, I began sawing my huge cock in and out of her – forcing her into Gabby on the in stroke and pulling her away on the out stroke. By now Gina had given up on working the dildo in and out of Gabby. Placing her mouth on Gabby's cunt, she began sucking and licking her as fast as she could while I continued my assault on her steaming pussy.

Then, just when I thought I was about to cum – Gina squeezed my cock with her floor muscles – tightly – so tight that I could neither fuck in or out of her. That's when I slapped her ass. Three or four times I spanked her until she loosened up and allowed me to continue. God! This woman had some powerful pussy muscles!

A few strokes later and my ball sac began to tighten just as Gina reached between her legs and squeezed them – I began to cum – long slow spurts of cum. I felt as though I would cum forever.

I looked over at Gabby and her body was beating a rapid tattoo against Gina's mouth as she was cumming too.

I took the anal beads and began to insert them in Gina's ass – one at a time – forcing them into her until there were about 8 or 9 inside her. My cock had not deflated on iota so I continued stroking in and out of her. Gina obviously had not reached a full climax yet.

As I continued to fuck her, I began pulling the beads out – one at a time – very slowly. Until there were only a couple left. Grasping the string, I yanked them out and immediately plunged my hard cock in her.

Gina's thighs began quivering. She was losing it. The tension of being in this position – then cumming – took all her energy and she collapsed against Gabby's pussy forcing my tumescent cock to fall out of her cunt.

I moved to Gabby's side and lay down – reaching over to kiss her. That's when I felt a mouth on my cock.

Looking down, I saw Roxanne – sucking and cleaning my cock. She was sucking gently on my mushroom cap – causing my erection to partially return. I was exhausted.

Roxanne and I had emailed each other for a couple of years, off and on – she worked somewhere in the Midwest but I didn't know where. We had talked and shared a lot but we had never met. The last time I emailed her, I had given her my address and told her that, if she were ever in the neighborhood, to look me up. For her to show up like this – and to just fit right in with the flow of things – well, that just blew me away.

I knew her instantly from the one picture I have of her. Tall. Statuesque body with flaring hips and perfectly formed titties. Long blonde hair. Yes – this was Roxanne.

Gina rose to use the bathroom and I took that opportunity to extract my sore cock from Roxanne's mouth. I needed a rest.