Daughter Needs to Feel Filled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

That night, I kept awake in bed, naked slowly rubbing my pleasure awaiting cunt, I listened to the telltale sounds of my mom cumming for the first time and I knew then she was getting ready for her second cumming and would soon be taking my father up her ass for her finale anal fuck.

I crept slowly out of bed towards their bedroom window, I overheard her between the sounds of his dick squishing inside her pussy.

"I have a treat for you tonight lover, I convinced Nancy to come take my place as you would fuck me in my ass. Just pretend that you think it's me as not to scare her away so then you'll finally get to fuck your slutty daughter in her shithole like you do so well!" She was telling him while guiding his penis inside her hungry cunt.

"My god you're kidding!" I heard him say, then yell out in pleasure as he filled her pussy with a second load of his spunk.

"Not at all, just wait and keep the pretence." She whispered as she saw me slowly opening the door to their bedroom, she withdrew from him.

"Jules I'll be just a minute I need to lube up my asshole" she said as she got up from her bed and came to meet me at the door.

When I entered their bedroom, she beckoned me over to where he was lying on the bed. The room was almost in complete darkness but I now that my eyes had adjusted I could make out his limping leaking penis on the side of his leg.

The smell of their sexual activities, the sweet musky smell of his sperm mixed with the acid fishy smell of my mother's cunt immediately started to make my anus pulse with pleasure. She gently took his penis in his hands while I climbed backwards on their bed, pushed me backwards until my asshole was directly above his face. I could feel his breath on my cheeks. Then she said:"Jules be gentle with me tonight, I'm all tight back there! Could you lick and clean me first?"

"Of course, humm smells like you recently went to the bathroom babe!" He said to my mother while sniffing at my anus.

My mother eyed me with a quizzical look on her face. I nodded ashamed of not having cleansed myself before offering my ass to my father.

"Jules yes I know that's how you prefer it!" She answered with a laugh.

My father was then gently licking and inserting his tongue inside my rosebud. Delighting himself in smelling and tasting me. I was in blissful heaven, never have anything felt so great, having my asshole licked and tongue clean by my father. I saw he enjoyed my tasty anus because his dick quickly gained his gorgeous erected state. My pussy dripping I then moved forward, until his penis pressed hard against my rectum.

I unsuccessfully tried to restrain my whimpers as I cried in pain as he then sodomized me slowly, penetrating me softly until his large mushroom head passed free of my sphincter. I could then feel his hot penis inside me, pressing against the wall of my pussy and thus hitting my gspot.

He grabbed my breasts roughly, slapping them, spanking them . Then timing his thrusts inside my rectum he started pinching and pulling my nipples.

My mother then took my hand and placed it on my clit, masturbating my pussy through my own fingers.

I then felt the burning hot sensation inside my loins transform into a warm feeling of being taken slowly and giving please to a large penis, erected and waiting to cum for me. I quickly came hard rocking the cock inside me, my distinctive smelling pussy juices now running down to meet his cock inside my ass.

I slowly raised my ass free of his cock, then lowering my pussy towards his face, I jacked his cock in between my breasts, smelling my ass and his testicles in my cleavage, I then felt him licking and cleaning my wet pussy of my own orgasmic juices. I grabbed his balls and felt his pending orgasm and I moved his cock in between my heavy breasts, I felt the cum shoot from his scrotum onto my chest. I rubbed his wet sperm stained cock onto my nipples, spreading his spunk all over my chest.

I pulled his dick upwards and heeding my mothers instructions I sucked and licked his knob clean. Giving him his customary blowjob, tasting his delicious salty sperm and my own anal secretions intermixed.

When he was completely limp, I slowly climbed down from the bed as my mother then scooped some of his cum from inside his pussy and rubbed it across her large sagging tits and climbed back into her marital bed, cuddling with her husband.

While I was leaving their bedroom, my flapping tits leaking sperm all over the floor I noticed my brother staring at my nude body covered in cum from the doorway of my parents' room. His gorgeous erected penis in his hand, while his other hand busy massaging his raised tight testicles, ready to cum.

I tried to squirm past him quietly, but he blocked my way, his beautiful erection rubbing across my legs. I pushed him aside with a stern look; he came quickly at that exact time, aiming his dick at me while I walked past him, his sperm flying at my chest, hitting my pendulous swinging heavy breasts, mixing with the already drying cake of my father's sperm. Dripping down my stomach to catch and pool in the tangles on my little furry pubic patch above my enflamed pulsating pussy lips.

I stood there shocked while he quietly walked back to his room, and I made my way to my room, with a contented smile on my face of having two beautiful cocks spurting on me tonight.

12