Daughter of Lesbian Vampire Cougars Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player0
Player0
97 Followers

"That may have been true the first time, but then you are allowed to have your own daughter. I guess I shouldn't complain though, from what I was told you raised a rather disobedient child, and if it weren't for her being such a naughty little girl it would've probably been another century before I was let into this house."

Valencia stood before us now in her full glory, her body barely centimetres from my mine. The top of my head could barely reach the bottom of her gigantic breasts, Veronica was barely eye level with her nipples, I think Vanessa almost matched her height.

"So little Emily, you are responsible for me being here, that means you're responsible for everything that happens from this point onwards. I want you and Veronica to remember that."

And with little effort she grabbed the both off us, me in her right arm and Veronica in her left, she hoisted us over her shoulders and carried us like baggage.

"A Chinawoman and a redheaded southern belle, if only one of you had an Irish accent it'd be like all my favourite fetishes in one package!"

She carried us down towards the basement leading a procession of our family turning into an impromptu parade complete with chanting.

"Little yellow girl, stay alert at night; the red headed devil lusts for you at night. She'll catch you by your toes and what happens next your mother will never know. She'll tickle you, lick you and gobble you up whole; she's a pig, she's a glutton, she's a brat, she's spoiled little bitch, let's strap her to the rack and teach her with the switch!"

I don't know what was more frightening, the fact that they probably rehearsed that or just how much fun they were all having in general.

By the time the chant was done we were in the dungeon, Veronica and I were stripped naked and tied together back to back, suspended in the air as our wrists were bound together by two pairs of shackles whose chains were connected to the ceiling, our ankles were bound together by a spreader bar with four cuffs designed to lock two victims together. We were helpless, naked, our genitals open for anyone to play with, our bodies completely defenceless and sitting in the back were Regina, Vanessa and Farah eating grapes, cheese and wine as they enjoyed the entertainment.

And to top it off, they took our hair and tied together as a form of natural bondage, complete with tying the knot into an ornate bow, so that neither Veronica nor I could move our heads without causing pain to the other.

"Mother and Daughter, you both wronged us so it's only fair you suffer together."

We would've protested, but both of us were gagged with spider gags, sadistic metal bags tied to leather straps that forced our jaws open but was open in the middle allow saliva, tongues and pitiful sounds to weep out of our mouths.

"One for me and one for you my love, and then just one, and then the other one."

Devana and Valencia were vicious like a pair of wolves Valencia started on Veronica and Devana started on me.

"Start with the nipples."

Devana followed Valencia's lead, it was terrifying looking into Devana's eyes, normally she was predatory and unnerving, now not only could I not look away but I saw a new level of frightening from her: deranged joy. She was grinning wide like a deranged animal, her eyes were wild with ecstasy, always looking directly into mine, it was almost hypnotic. I say almost because hypnotic implies a sense of peace, my body was being subjected to cruel torments.

Her thumbs and middle fingers were used to spread the skin of my nipples taut while her forefingers swiped back and forth to tickle the pink buds with her fingernails. They tickled like crazy, every part of my nipples were ticklish and needed no prompting or persuasion to become erect and expose themselves to the predatory woman,

"This one is so flat? How could she make any man happy? These pitiful things couldn't fit a penis between them!" Valencia laughed mockingly towards Veronica.

"She occupies the Lolita market, only attracts the kind that wants to molest little girls but can't work up the courage."

"So she became a Madame when the clients ran out?"

"Something like that, her whole story is so blasé and self-pitying that it was hard to differentiate her from the random assortment of whores we take in."

They switched positions, now targeting our armpits; scratching and dancing their fingers around the small hollows of flesh, they felt more like talons than fingernails at this point, I squealed and screamed as much as I could with the gag making most of my words unintelligible nonsense. Devana's mouth also came into play: sucking, licking and especially biting, to the point of drawing blood and lapping it up, she was euphoric with how much she was being allowed to get away with.

"Daughter, what a strange word to be associated with this little minx, I thought her womb would be barren and her fangs too impotent. I suppose it's only fitting that the only one that would accept them is an equally impotent daughter."

"Impotent and submissive, that's why she was chosen, the ultimate submissive for the predator with the lowest self-esteem. It's hard to tell which is more pathetic, the submissive who can't get any more pitiful if she tried or the one who wanted her because she's that desperate someone to dominate."

Devana lowered her hands to my ribs and here her aggression was really allowed to be unleashed, as my bones and skin and muscles had gotten stronger my family now had the freedom to torment me in ways that would've left me broken and crippled if I were still human, she squeezed and kneaded my ribs with speed and ferocity that it felt like my ribs would break if I were still human.

"And you all chose her over me? What kind of logic is this?! I feel offended what on earth were you all thinking?"

"We're so sorry sweetie, we thought she was pitiful enough to deserve charity, and other one was her idea." Oh Vanessa, I couldn't see Veronica's face but I could feel how deep those words cut her.

The two lovers moves down to our feet now, they decided to sample both with one of Devana's hand on my left and Valencia's on my right, I'd assume they were doing something similar to Veronica. At this point I think they altered their nails enough that they were now more like bestial talons than human nails, being tickled by them was like being teased by knives.

These cruel, broad, blade like things danced between our toes and upon my soles; these were thankfully slow and subtle compared to the previous sensations but I think it's only because if they were too rough it would literally shred the skin off.

They were slender and sharp, like bigger versions of their fangs and they tickled like crazy, I realized they were being very careful because just like with a knife they could easily slice or puncture muscle and bone. Even their slightest movements caused intense sensations to electrify my body, just like playing a living guitar they knew every one of my nerves and knew exactly how to make me scream and beg and want them to touch me even more. I now wanted the torment back, I now wanted to be overwhelmed, the horrid demons that tormented me now made me lust after them like my most intimate lovers.

"Naughty little girls, they're both so wet, such inappropriate behaviour for a mother and daughter to be so shameless in each other's presence. You should stew in your immorality; a pair of sluts should always play the role."

"Time to feed us little sweets, the cannibalasses of the South Seas want their dinner!"

Devana raised her head up to my vagina; she placed her mouth onto my clitoris and a middle finger into my anus. Oh god, I didn't know that would feel so good, I normally hated the idea of penetration but this felt really good.

"Don't clench so tightly, its making this more difficult than it needs to be." She said, briefly taking her mouth off my vagina.

It felt so good; I thought only boys could feel this way with their prostates. No wonder so many loved doing it in the butt, this felt like heaven! Why the hell was I avoiding this for so long?

Devana's mouth was an aggressive beast, not content with just my clitoris as she clamped her jaw right into my groin, encircling the clitoris and all the skin and muscle surrounding it. She was biting down hard enough to leave vaginal hickeys.

Her tongue and her mouth were vicious creatures, it felt less like a tongue and more like a tentacle; it swirled and encircled and danced with such vigour and energy it was more like a limb than a tongue. She alternated the tongue with an intense suction that felt more like a machine than it did from a living creature, it was just as painful as it was pleasurable, I could feel my clitoris painfully swelling up from all the pleasure she was giving me.

It took very little time to make me cum, I squirted onto Devana's chin and breasts and I suspect Veronica did the same with Valencia considering the sounds she was making. I was initially worried about pissing them off, but the sounds of satisfaction coming from them made it clear this was the opposite.

Now they were moving onto the next part of their plan. They had both, now focus on one then the other one, I was thankful for the first time that they give me a break and move onto Veronica.

Realizing this as well Veronica started struggling and screaming with renewed vigour. "Little sister wants something."

Valencia unhinged the gage from Veronica's mouth and allowed hear to speak.

"No more, please, Regina have mercy on me, I can't take anymore!"

"Veronica, don't be rude to your new sister, this is Valencia and Devana's night."

"Please, I can't take it, take her instead!"

What did she just say?!

"Take her; I'm her mother, which means I have authority over her. I say you take her and do whatever you want with for as long as you want, take her instead of me!"

"You're both lesser than us the hierarchy, we could do whatever we want to you right here and now and we'd be well within our rights."

"I don't care! This is all her fault to begin with, she's the bad one not me! Punish her! Take her! Just leave me be!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, is that what her love was worth?! My heart is breaking; I could feel it physically breaking.

"I see no reason why not; Veronica can stay with us and watch the rest of the festivities." Regina, why Regina?

Veronica was released from her bonds and I was repositioned to face the entire family, she tried to move for the door but Farah grabbed her and sat her down on her lap. She and Vanessa held her head towards and used their fingers to force her eyelids open; she actually looked sad and ashamed, I guess I can take some comfort in that.

I didn't want to be here, I want to go back home, go back to my mother, my real mother, I don't want to be here.

My started to drift off, my ability to comprehend the world started to drain away, I was having a dissociative episode. I wanted to leave this place, leave this world, but Regina's blood wouldn't let me. I could feel myself being drained away, I could feel them all in this room feeding on me, little by little I felt myself slipping away as sight, sound, taste and touch all started to dull.

I didn't die, they don't kill their own, they torture and rape but they don't murder their own family. I was penetrated, I've always feared penetration, I always feared the pain that something bigger than a tongue or finger would do to my hymen. Valencia relished this and so she fisted me, I've never felt something so extraordinarily painful in my entire life, I screamed and begged and everyone laughed, even Veronica started to see the humour in this and joined in.

The whole thing went on for about an hour before everyone got bored and I was untied and allowed to go to bed, I tried very hard not to cry even though everyone around me sneered and jeered and teased me. I followed behind Veronica back to her room, together we settled into bed, we didn't say a word and we didn't even look at each other; I assumed this was a relatively good sign.

We slept at opposite sides of the bed, we didn't face each other, we didn't speak. I don't know whether it was something to do with the blood or if it was just feel she was giving off, but she was extremely anxious. It probably wasn't wise to do this, but I had ask her this question.

"Why did you let them do that to me?"

She remained still, she was ignoring me.

I turned around and approached and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Why did you let them do that to me?"

I shouldn't have asked, I knew I wouldn't like the answer. The next thing I knew Veronica spun around with superhuman speed and swung a right hook at my cheek, followed by a kick to my stomach.

I was forced off the bed and onto the floor trying to grasp what was going on, but in no time Veronica pounced on me again, this time grabbing me by the hair and then throwing me against a solid, wooden door.

The impact was so great my skull literally split open, I could actually feel the bone crack open and the brain and blood paint the wall, if it weren't for the fact that I was a vampire I'd probably be dead, instead I just have an intense pain in my head as the wound heals and regenerates the lost tissue.

"Your fault! This is all your fault! Everything was fine until you came here, everyone was happy, I was happy and I was safe, no all of that is at risk, even if Valencia still came here I wouldn't be at risk of losing my place here. Now nothing is certain, Regina can toss the both of us out now that she thinks we're useless, the only reason we're even here is because Regina thought we were a novelty, we were literally hanging on by the skin of our teeth and you made it even worse!"

"I'm sorry mama."

"GET OUT!! GET THE FUCK OUT!! I'M NOT YOUR DAMN MAMA! YOUR MAMA IS SOME STUPID SLUT THAT GOT HERSELF KNOCKED UP BY SOME HALFWIT WHO WASN'T SMART ENOUGH TO SLIT HER THROAT AFTER HE WAS DONE!!"

Her voice shrill on a level I didn't think of human lungs were capable of, it cut deep, I had to cover my ears and keep my head down just to avoid my brains leaking out. I was overcome with fear, my anxiety was so strong that I literally couldn't move my limbs, I was scared stiff literally. I didn't want to move, I didn't want to look up, I didn't want to do anything but curl up into a ball, it was so frightening and so debilitating that I just shut down.

Veronica didn't care for that, so she opened the door and physically tossed me out followed by slamming her door closed. I just stayed where I landed, curled into a ball, until I felt comfortable to move again then I laid my back against the wall next to Veronica's door and I started crying, crying blood.

I don't know how long I stayed that way, but it wasn't long before I had unwelcome company.

"That little nursery rhyme we sang to you wasn't improvised; it was how we found Veronica in the first place. She was quite infamous in her day for being a child predator; we quickly figured out that it was probably a vampire at the end of that trail; we found she liked Asian girls as her victims. First she's nice, lulls them into a false sense of security, then she gets bored of them and used them as an outlet for all that repressed anger she's been holding onto."

Farah, of all the people in the world why Farah? I wanted to lash out at her but I knew better at this point.

"Good dog, I see we finally have you housebroken."

"What do you want?"

"I just wanted to let you know how happy I am you're here. You've really achieved something amazing you know? Never in this house has there ever been a person who's ever so thoroughly earned the ire of every single person here. Not one whore, not one stranger, not one friend; even Regina hates you and she loves everyone."

I stayed silent, I didn't want to engage her, I knew where this was going.

"Do you know what that means? You are officially the most loathsome person ever to enter our home, and you're already part of us and the lowest on the hierarchy; you're durable enough that we can do whatever we want to you and you have nowhere else to go."

She sat down beside me, embraced me and kissed my tears away.

"I take back what I said, you've really grown on me, I'm happy you're part of my family little Emily, I think you're one of the best things that ever happened to us."

Songs my mother taught me, In the days long vanished;

Seldom from her eyelids were the teardrops banished.

Now I teach my children, each melodious measure.

Oft the tears are flowing; oft they flow from my memory's treasure.

-Antonin Dvorak

(TO BE CONTINUED)

A/N: Sorry it took so long to post this; it's been a busy year for me, I hope you guys enjoy this.

This is just going to be one of two LVC stories that I'll be posting in parallel of each other; the other one will be an alternate version to this story, one where things actually go right for Emily, I know how many people enjoyed the idea of the LVC story going in that direction so I'll be exploring both over the course of the future.

Player0
Player0
97 Followers