Daughter of One Ch. 03

Story Info
The story of Persephone.
1k words
4.16
7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three: The Mountain

As promised, my father came to collect me just before dawn. The sun streaked across the sky in reds and oranges, colours so bright I thought they would surely scorch the earth. I closed my eyes against the brightness, and when I finally moved to open them again I was surrounded by the beauty of Mount Olympus. I had always believed my home was the most beautiful place on earth, with my Mothers divine blessing, plants grew all year round, and everything was luscious and healthy, but this, this was certainly a different type of beauty.

Here, things were clean and crisp, white linens and marble accentuated by gold lining. In front of me, up several steps sat the twelve thrones of Olympus. Each decorated to imbue each of the owners powers and tastes, the centre was shared between one as light as air, and another pink as a rose petal and decorated with diamonds. Zeus and Hera's thrones.

A single Goddess sat in her throne, concentrating on the chessboard in front of her. After another minute the Goddess moved her Queen into the centre of the board confidently. Sensing their approach the woman flicked her grey eyes at me. In the second that her eyes met mine there was an inequitable depth - as if all the wisdom of the world lay bare at her feet.

"Greetings, Daughter of Demeter." Athena welcomed me, returning the board to its original position in the blink of an eye.

Father grumbled a greeting under his breath, capturing my arm and placing it in the crook of his elbow. As we crossed the hall my eyes caught each throne, eventually landing on my mothers, the corn-yellow throne was decorated with flowers and plants, a wreath of flowers the main symbol at the top. The main hall gave way into a corridor which then split into three separate wings. My father led me to the middle of the three before letting me go.

"Your room is the second corridor, third room on the right." I noted down the directions and smiled at him, nervously fiddling with my hair, which he noticed after some time. "Don't worry daughter, everyone here will adore you as I do." He placed a sweet kiss at the top of my forehead. Before turning abruptly back the way we had come.

I thought about going directly to my room, but the day was young yet, and the sweetest smell of lured me in the opposite direction of my room until I found myself in a small, circular garden with a large apple tree blooming in the centre. One of the minor gods stood under the tree, its branches reaching towards him, eagerly allowing its ripest fruits to be picked. Attis smiled as he recognised me, offering me a single apple from his basket.

"Thank you." I smiled, shining the fruit on my sleeve before taking a large bite. Attis resumed his work, quickly stripping the tree of almost all of its fruit. Before leaving, as I had expected him to Attis turned to me.

"Would you like to come for a walk?" He offered slightly uneasily, shifting from foot to foot nervously.

I graciously accepted, walking with him as he dropped off a shiny red apple to every room - including my own, before he turned us towards his own, which was a mere two doors away. He frowned at his basket, two apples remained inside, he had obviously miscounted how many were needed. Gently I plucked the last one from the basket, twirling it in my hand.

"How about we share this one?" I offered, earning a brilliant smile as he pushed open his bedroom door. The inside of his room was very similar to my own, the only difference was the walls were painted a bright green the same colour as sour apple. Attis left the basket on the counter, allowing his fingers to trace the soft curve of the mahogany table before his attention turned towards me.

I gripped the letter opener, slicing the apple into quarters, and passing Attis one and taking another for myself. The sweetest taste filled my mouth, and I moaned, trying to suck all the juice from it. The piece was gone in a matter of seconds, leaving me wanting. "So what is it that you do here?" I asked, carefully folding myself onto the lounge, my eyes locking onto his as I smiled relaxing significantly.

"The gods must taste the fruit of the ambrosia tree at least once a day, so I have taken the duty upon myself to ensure they receive as such." His response was practised and precise, soft and lilting. Ambrosia, the nectar of the Gods. It was an addictive taste, even the gods required it to maintain their immortality. As the last pieces were shared between us, I found myself glancing at the wetness of Attis' lips, the juices still lingering there.

I darted forward, barely conscious on my actions, my tongue suckling on his lower lip gently until the taste of ambrosia had disappeared. Attis' hands gripped at my backside, and he was panting heavily.

I shifted carefully, my fingers tracing the length of his hardness. Gripping the edge of his pants I pulled until my prize was laid bare before me. I licked my lips, glancing at the man above me before touching them to the tip. The saltiness of the taste assaulted me, my tongue tracing the joint.

He groaned, his hips thrusting upwards. I took the tip into my mouth, swirling my tongue around and around. My fingers toyed with his manhood, gently squeezing and rolling while he writhed beneath me. I took a big gulp of air before pressing my mouth to base of his length gagging slightly.

His hands slipped into my hair, easily taking control of my actions. He slid me up and down his pole each time allowing it to strike the back of my throat. He moaned and groaned, thrusting into me at such a pace I could barely breath around him.

He buried my face into his crotch, a hot liquid stream pouring down the back of my throat and forcing me to swallow. Shyly I backed away from Attis, blush spreading across my cheeks as I considered the last apple.

Grasping it in my hands I shined the surface on my shirt before I uttered my thanks and bolted back to my room, frightened of what I might do if I stayed any longer.