Daughter of One Ch. 08-09

Story Info
The story of Persephone.
1.3k words
4.44
6.9k
5

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eight: The God of Time

Standing in front of the cell, I understood why Hera had called the prisoner a man-turned-beast. For he was not a man at all, the being standing in front of me was a titan. He was at least eight-foot tall, his broad muscled chest gleaming with sweat from the hearth sitting in front of him. Only a loincloth covered his otherwise naked body. Gripping my arms I shivered, Cronus' eye flicking open to stare down at me, his laugh reverberating through the empty cavern.

"Have they sent you to be my bed-mate Daughter?" His mocking tone scared me. "Oh-ho. Hera is an evil bitch, but I never expected her to go this far." With an ease that really should not have surprised me, the titan pulled at the chains binding his wrists, causing them to call from the wall with a loud clang.

He approached me slowly, his dark eyes roaming my body in a way that caused almost delightful shivers to rocket up my body to pool just below my stomach. "Do you know what it is I do Daughter of Demeter?"

His long fingers wrapped around the bar of his cell, beckoning me closer until I stood within a hairs breath. My breathing was laboured, sweat perspiring down my back as the titan so easily controlled my will. "I control time. I can make a second last an hour, an hour a second. I can make the feeling of my teeth on your nipples last for days, make you quaver just near orgasm for weeks, I can make the pain last less than a second." His words washed over me like silk, hardening my nipples and causing moisture to seep through my undergarments.

"What say you Daughter of Demeter? Will you lay with the God of time and allow pleasure to comfort you through the rest of your life?"

His honeyed words swept me away, his finger reaching through the bar to gently stroke my breast. Even through the shirt and torn dress the sensation proved ecstatic. A ripple of pleasure shaking his fingers away. Even despite the lack of touch the feeling of fingers on me, brushing back and forth did not leave me. The God of time was demonstrating his powers, allowing to feel just how powerful he was. His power comforted me, drawing me closer so that his fingers could reach under my dress and toy with me. Flicking my clit in a steady rhythm. He withdrew them after a moment, licking them clean while the sensation of his fingers on my breasts and on my clit continued to torment me. I shivered, ever closer to exploding.

Thanatos' words assaulted me, and I peered closer at the immortal in front of me. His heart was pure and utter darkness, not a sliver of hope or joy. His immortal greed the source of his imprisonment, and I was yet another treasure to add to his collection. I stepped away in disgust, the sensation of his fingers fading as Cronus was faced with the present moment.

"Is this the decision you choose to make Daughter of Demeter?" His words echoed, his warning and intention clear, his knowledge of my quest did not surprise me, but laying with the man-turned-beast would ruin me.

"I am."

Chapter Nine: Blind Love

The announcement was made upon my return. The fact alone that my clothing was still in tact was enough of a tell for most that I had failed. But there was a procedure in things, and today would be the test of Thanatos' word. Despite my failing, Hera would allow the unattached Gods of Olympus to vie for my hand if any were stupid enough to do so. The white satin blindfold was placed over my eyes to keep me from seeing the man that was to be my husband. It was an old tradition. It was said that romance between a husband and wife blooms upon them laying eyes upon one another for the first time, and as such, it must be perfect. Of course, any-one willing to pay a dowry for the girl who had failed was not someone I wanted to see.

I was placed gently onto the cold marble floors of the throne room, the white lace wedding dress splayed around me in a circle, as if to protect me. I focused on a point of the room that I couldn't see but could hear. His heartbeat steady and sure at the back of the room. I straightened my spine like the Daughter of the most powerful God and Goddess should. Despite the impossibilities I had passed almost all of my trials, and now it was up the men of Olympus to decide my fate.

"We shall begin then. Is there anyone who would bid upon this girl?" Hera's voice called over the crowd, a resounding silence met her words and I could almost feel the sneer on her face, almost warning them away from even trying. "Well, then it is settled, no man would -"

"I bid 50,000 gold pieces." A strong, deep voice called from somewhere to the left of me. I spun my head in that direction, trying to ascertain who the voice belonged to. I was certain I had never heard it before.

I could almost feel the hatred falling off of Hera in waves of hot energy. A moment passed with the Goddess collected herself. "Anyone else?" She bit out. I could feel the gazes upon my body, reassessing me and what I was worth. How could a girl who had failed her quest achieve such a high price?

"I cannot pay such a high amount, but I would offer her a crown, one fit for a Queen and 20,000 gold pieces." Thanatos' voice called, I could spot his voice amongst millions. My heart raced, waiting.

I felt the strong presence of my father behind me, it was his decision as to who my hand in marriage would fall to. After a moment of thought I felt his footsteps veering away from me and towards the left. A hushed murmur fell throughout the room as my father sealed my fate.

Strong arms gripped me under my elbows, helping me to my feet and escorting me to a room where I would await my husband. The silken mask was removed from my face, the dancing nymph disappearing from sight a moment later. I breathed, carefully starting to unzip the back of my dress until it fell to the floor in a puddle of white lace.

The four-poster king sized bed in the middle of the room was more comfortable than I would have expected allowing my tired body to relax into it. A soft and sensual smell littered through the air - I was certain it was lavander. I wondered if my husband would be handsome and strong, caring and kind as I had always dreamed. I imagined him entering the room, his eyes ravishing me fiercely before he forced me onto the bed. A hand pinched at my nipple, tweaking it and twisting it until I bit my lip to keep from moaning, I imagined my husband's large hands squeezing me.

Two fingers dipped into my wetness, curving upwards gently to cup the intimate, sensitive spot inside. Driving my fingers to meet that sot over and over I panted, pinching my nipples hard until it was impossible not to moan. My imagination was driving me wild, imagining his hands and tongue touching me, knowing my body almost as well as I did. My body spasmed under the force of my fingers, my breath coming fast and hard my insides shaking until the spasms reached deep into my core and exploded outwards, coating my fingers in a fine, milky substance.

As I panted in recovery the bedroom door was pulled open. I scrambled to cover myself with the sheet, my eyes drawn to the dark figure standing there practically salivating over my body. His eyes met mine, the amethyst iris' widening as comprehension littered his features.

"By the gods you're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." He crossed the room in three strides until his resemblance left no room for doubt. I was staring at the King of the Underworld; Hades himself.