Daughter of the Gods Ch. 05

Story Info
After being punished by Kanan Calla & Dennis meet in a dream.
3.9k words
4.17
6.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LBDarling
LBDarling
36 Followers

Naganti Kanan paced his chambers as he waited for the Cha'Dech to return to him. Large strides of heavy legs moved at a rabbit's pace as he rubbed his face and flicked his braids behind his shoulder. She should have returned by now. As the thought went through his mind, the main door to the chamber opened and she stepped inside. "Took you long enough." He scolded in his own language. "Did she speak to them?" The latter was directed to the guard who had brought her to him.

"Co." The guard said strongly. It was a lie but a small one, to his ears at least, she had not spoken except to tell the one called Den-yo not to touch her. The guard saw no reason for Kanan to know that small detail.

"Go." The powerfully built man waved a substantial hand in the air dismissing his underling for the night. The guard quietly shut the door to the Master's chambers as he exited. "They have not come for you. When morning comes, they will regain the companionship of their friend, they will take him with them through the N'kte and you will stay with me." Large dark fingers reached out to caress the green velvet dress that encased her small frame; nimbly they began to undo the buttons which held it closed around her. "They will not give you a second thought. They will walk through the N'kte and not even Den-yo will look back at you as he goes." Frightened green eyes stared up into their Master's dark ones, "I saw how he looked at you." Kanan's lip curled into a snarl. "You will see. They will all leave and you will stay." The nimble fingers that had been so deftly, almost gently, undoing the buttons of her dress suddenly seized it by the collar and ripped it apart. Ivory buttons flew across the room. "You will see." Swiftly he picked her up off her feet and tossed her onto his bed. "I know what you think, I saw the symbol. Ares will not come for you." One thick ebony hand between her linen breasts, holding her firm to where she lay, the other ripped the belt from waist. "Never will he come back here. Always, you are mine." Kanan grasped her wrists firmly and held them together while he bound them with the belt, as always she offered no resistance. No, she knew better than to defy him now, although part of him wished that she would, it would make his entering her that much sweeter. Kanan took the free end of the belt and secured it tightly to the bedpost at the top of the bed. "Come on, Cha'Dech, fight me. You know how much I love it when you fight." Kanan whispered in a voice which dared her defiance. Her slender white body trembled and shook beneath his thick black hand. "Go on; tell me that I'm wrong."

With everything she had she wanted to scream at him that he was wrong! They had come for her! He would see, tomorrow he would know! Tomorrow. But tonight she nothing more than the receptacle for her Master's spew. Not like every night, she reminded herself as she lay quite still. Master Kanan had not partaken of her in some time; long ago he had learned that one of the best ways to punish her was simply to leave her alone. Besides, he had all of those other women to soothe his aches and fill his wants, there was no need to limit himself to this one no matter what title had been bestowed upon her.

Kanan crawled onto the bed with fire in his eyes and his groin, he was fully erect as he swung a thick leg over her head and parted her lips with his fingers.

Her Master was long and hard, his flesh hot against the back of her throat. Still laying quiet, still laying quite quite still, she worked the flat of her tongue along his hardness and suckled her lips around it. Air in her lungs was scared as put his full weight upon her slender chest, she fought for more of it, just to breathe. Still she lay quiet and allowed him to take her the way he wanted. The act was always repulsive to her, the way his hands groped her body and pulled at her hair. It had been so long since he had entered her. Did she want him? No. Never did she want his touch. Did she need him? Yes. Always did she need his touch and the deposit he would leave inside of her. Whether he dropped it down her throat or inside her cunt made little difference, just so long as he dropped it. Kanan's hips thrust his hard cock in and out of her mouth and down her throat; she gave the first sign of resistance by choking involuntarily. Kanan's eyes gleamed as she fought against the feeling rising at the back of her throat and swallowed before her stomach could heave. "Always mine." He whispered again as his balls pressed to her chin. "Mine." A rough hand snatched out to grab a handful of auburn hair at the back of her head, bringing it forward to meet his thrusts. A small sound escaped her. It could have been 'no' but she was smart enough never to say such a thing to him, especially not a moment such as this. Her small hands clenched into fists as they resisted the leather that bound them and then bit into the soft flesh of her wrists. The fire in his belly grew and he withdrew from her mouth. Turning her harshly onto her stomach, raising her lower back, and hips into the air he entered her in one quick thrust. The woman let out a coarse cry. Again, he thought it could have been 'no' and he leaned in close to her in case she should utter it again.

The pain in her extremities was agonizing. Her Master was not a small man in stature or size. One hand planted roughly upon her hip, the other between her shoulder blades, pushing her face down, into the mattress and again it became so hard to breathe. He had pulled her as near to the end of the bed as he could so that he could stand while he fucked her, the leather which bit into her wrists would give no grace. As she shut her eyes and tried to shut down her mind to what was happening to her another cry escaped her though she tried to hard to bit it back from her lips.

"Do you refuse me?" His voice threatened from behind her.

She shook her head in response and admonished herself for being so stupid. She must not say it again or he would hear her! The lightning bolt that thundered through her back door quickly diminished any hope she had that her response would cause his thrusts to ease.

"Never refuse me." Kanan sunk deep into the walls of her ass.

Tears streaming down her face, hot spent breath hitching her lungs, her head stuffed so far down into the clutches of the pillow she thought she would never see daylight again; she uttered the cry once more as Kanan dropped off his deposit.

It was 'no' or 'co' or even 'stop'. It was

Den-yo.

When Naganti Kanan was done with her, the Cha'Dech lay in her customary place on the floor next to her Master's bed with her eyes open long into the night listening to him breathe and then as he began to snore. Once he was finished with his thrusting and sweating, Kanan always slept like a rock at the bottom of the ocean. She lay there wondering if the pain in her back would allow her to rise and if what he had given her would be enough. Stealthily, she rose upon legs that felt like rubber and gathered the sheet around her naked body. Stopping to take one look back, just to be sure he was really sleeping and satisfied that he was, she quietly opened the glass door to the balcony and let herself out onto the terrace. As she breathed in the night air, she became certain that all around her were deep in the clutches of Morpheus for the night. No one would come. No one would see. No one would know, except maybe...

The Cha'Dech closed her eyes and opened her mind, praying with all her heart that her suffering had not been in vein. Looking for the power and strength inside herself first, she began to search for the mind of the man who wore Ares' symbol about his neck.

*************

"Den-yo?"

In his sleep, someone was calling to him, he was too comfortable to want to listen to that voice. One hand absently reached out and wiped the drool away from his chin as he slept. "Den-yo? Do you hear me, Den-yo?" The soft voice whispered again.

"Yes," He muttered inside the dream as his eyes opened. Inside his dream, Dennis sat up, looked around, and did not see his bunkmates. There was only him, alone in the oversized bedroom with the oversized fireplace burning brightly into the night. In his mind, he could feel her, the Cha'Dech; she was standing just on the other side of the door. Quietly, he padded barefoot to the door, he reached out to touch the smooth wood.

With only her mind to guide her through his sleeping mind, Calla began to search through his heart looking for any sign that he recognized her.

In his sleep soaked mind, a bright amber light appeared next to him, as he stood with one hand resting on the door. Dennis raised the other hand to shield his eyes from the dazzling amber glare, when he dropped it again Sha're stood next to him. Rather, she hovered about a foot off the ground, her eyes sparkling and glowing as she gazed upon him. Dennis was sure that she was not real but it did not stop him from reaching out to her. The amber light from which her image emanated folded in upon itself like an old black and white TV set that has been shut off for the night. Sha're disappeared and Dennis was alone in the room once more.

Out on Kanan's' balcony, Calla clutched the sheet around her naked body as the cold wind blew down from the hillside. The ghostly image of Den-yo's wife danced before Calla's eyes. She was tall with dark skin, hair and eyes that shone like polished mahogany. The love Dennis held for her was strong and vibrant in his heart and his mind. His heart was already full. It was clear to Calla that Fate had closed her Circle too late. There was no sense in pursuing this any further. Calla began to back away from Dennis' mind.

The strong sensation of fear and regret came to Dennis through the hand that rested upon the thick wood. The image of Sha're had changed her mind about coming to him in this very intimate way and now she was on the verge of running from him. Dennis did not want that. Since he had first seen her through the binoculars, when he was still making his way down the hillside and she had seemed so very far away, Dennis wanted to be close to her. He wanted to touch her. With an overwhelming sense of deja vu running through his sleeping mind, Dennis found himself willing to grasp at anything which would cause her stay on the other side of the door or, better yet, which would bid her come inside the room where he was. "Cha'Dech, are you still there? Stay with me." Dennis' hand closed around the doorknob. "Don't go." A small and pitiful sigh echoed through his mind. At the sound, his arms ached to hold her. Without realizing it, the image of him holding her conjured itself so strongly that it was sent from his mind to hers.

"Ka'nok re, Den-yo!" She whispered in the same pitiful tone from the other side of the door. For just one moment, she lost herself in the affectionate image he sent to her and escaped into the idea of being wrapped up warm and safe in his arms. In her vision his touch did not burn her nor was it demanding of her but rather it was graceful and very much welcomed by her. Within the few moments she was lost in thought, Dennis had found the strength within himself to open the door that stood between them. Calla's eyes flashed wide with alarm and she skittered away from the opening door just as Dennis took his first step into the corridor. How had he opened the door that stood between them? She not allowed nor even foreseen that.

"Sha're," he said in a soft voice as he stared into her eyes, "her name is Sha're."

"Your wife, Den-yo?"

"Yes." Dennis took another step into the hall. "Sha're," the sound of her name on his lips was sad and full of longing, "she's dead, Calla. Gone."

Although she knew she should not take comfort in his misery, her heart both broke for him and rose for her. The connection they shared brightened and grew stronger.

"I am Calla." To Dennis' ears, she sounded small and shy, almost as though she were ashamed to say her own name. Her eyes told him that she did not like the sound of Cha'Dech as it rolled off his lips. "Tomorrow you will leave here with your friend, Master Kanan has said this is true. Be careful how you answer his questions tomorrow or he may change his mind. Understand, Den-yo?"

Yes, Calla, that was her name, not Kelly as he had thought when he first saw her. However, Calla didn't seem quite right either, perhaps it was short for something. Caught up inside the Connection she had made for him, Dennis didn't stop to wonder why he should know who she was. "No, I don't understand. And my name is Dan-yell." He corrected her softly. "Say it, Dan-yell." The tip of his tongue poked out from between his lips to emphasize the 'l' sound in his name, the woman before him let out another small sigh but this one was not fearful nor pitiful but of a different nature altogether. "Cal-la. Dennis." Without realizing what he was doing, Dennis began to talk in that soft hypnotic tone. It was something he had picked up during a weekend seminar on hypnotism a few years back before he had joined up with the QGCS and it had served him well over the years.

"Dan-ill?"

He shook his head. "Dennis."

Calla watched as his tongue poked out from his mouth once again and involuntarily, she licked the top of his lips in return and gave out a small sigh. "Dan-yell." This time her warm moist tongue parted her full lips as she whispered his name. "Dennis."

"Good. Don't be afraid," he said softly as his eyes darted about the corridor. "Come inside." Dennis reached to touch her and she backed further away from his touch. The imprint of Kanan's large hand upon her cheek had begun to bruise; three sturdy fingers stared back at him from her jaw line to just under her left eye. "I'm not going to hurt you." Calla did not come closer to him, she only stood there, just out of his reach, shaking her head and looking at him with deep suspicion. It was now that he noticed she was clad only in a bed sheet which she had wrapped around herself like a serape. "Where are your clothes?" There was gooseflesh rising all over her smooth white skin. "You're freezing. Calla, come inside by the fire, where it's warm." Dennis held out what he hoped was a non-threatening hand to her.

"Ka'nok re." She whispered.

"What does it mean? Ka'nok re?" Dennis smiled a little at her.

"Don't touch me." Callas' eyes dropped from his. Maybe here in this dream state it would be all right to allow him to touch her, certainly it could not do any harm. After all, Dennis had no power here and they were not really standing in this hall, alone. Calla raised her eyes to his while she once again searched him for some sign of recognition, and found none. Calla took one small step back from him, he countered with a step forward.

"Cha'Dech?" He asked.

"No." Never had she said the meaning of that word in her own language and never did she want to. Dennis did not need a vocalized explanation, the image she sent him more than sufficed as a definition of the horrid word. She watched as the smile faded from his lips and his hand dropped back to his side. In that moment, the hope she had felt earlier dropped away with the falling of his hand, they had not come for her. Calla began to bring down the veil inside her mind, wanting now to shut that part of herself off from the man before her, the connection from her to him began to stagger. Dennis had grown and taken a wife, there was no place for her in his life. Why would Fate send him to her now when it was far too late?

Ares?

No words came from her lips this time; there was only the thought as it went through her mind. There was, however, an undeniable pleading in her thought and reverberated through Dennis' sleeping mind. One small hand raised itself to point at the medallion around his neck. "No, I am not Ares."

"Ares," she whispered in a voice which was full of hope and something that sounded like guilt at the same time. "Please."

Dennis shook his head. "No. It's the symbol of Ares, you're right" Dennis fingered the medallion, rubbing it back and forth on the silver chain, "I'm not Ares. I am a man, not a God." Once again the full and bright image of Sha're came to him mind but this time it did not come to him because Calla picked it out of his heart for her to look at, no this time it came from him. Meeting Calla was so like the way Sha're had first come to him, he did not mean to scare her.

The connection from her mind to his was not just staggering now, it was breaking down completely and she was the one dismantling it. "Stay with me," he pleaded.

"Co," captured by the eyes that stared at her, she tried to back away from him. On Naganti Kanan's balcony, Calla slumped to the cold stone floor while the sheet fell away from her and she lay shivering under the light of the near full moon. Dennis was strong and unafraid, Calla lay helplessly caught in her own trap.

"Hei," Dennis countered. "Stay with me. Talk to me. Why do you think I'm Ares?" He enticed as he took two more steps toward her and watched as Calla pressed herself against the far wall. "More importantly, why do you want me to be him?" A brilliant flash of fear went through her eyes and another connection was made inside Dennis Johnson's sleeping mind. Some dark inner force moved about inside of him making Dennis feel like a fish on a hook, as though he had been tricked and then captured. Arms that seemed to have a mind of their own landed one on either side of her on the wall behind her, pinning her where she stood. "You're out of room. You've no where left to run." The voice that had been light and hypnotic turned deep and dark but kept its mysticism. "What happens if I touch you, Calla? What will you do? Run to Kanan?" Light blue eyes lit up with devilish thoughts as he stood there and studied her up and down. "I don't think so." A wide obnoxious smile crossed his full lips.

"Please, do not." The eyes that earlier she had thought so soft, the ones she had seen before in a long world and a long ago time, when they were both much younger than they were today. Those beautiful eyes. The ones she had allowed her heart to believe she could come to trust, now glazed over as they gazed upon her and were replaced by the same look her Master had just before he struck or took her. Calla realized she was no longer in control of the mind of the one called Dennis, no, Dennis was running the show now and he had been for a while now. Calla tried to break the connection to him completely and could not. "I can take you to your friend." Her words were hurried and she hoped they were what he wanted to hear. "I can show you that he is unharmed."

"That would be very nice of you. But tell me, what else can you do, Calla?"

Callas' tongue flicked out and licked her dry lips. "Dennis, do not touch me." She begged hastily. "Please."

No, of course not. Of course he should not touch her if she did not want to be touched. What was he doing? Threatening her? How he allowed this to go so far? The connection that had come to his mind from somewhere outside of her now shut down with a howl that resonated through his entire being. Dennis took his hands from the wall and took two steps back from her. "Go back to his bed before Kanan finds you missing." With great effort, he turned from her and went back into his room closing the door as he went. Dennis fell against the door as soon as it was shut, shaky fingers reached for the bolt and slid it home. His sleeping mind led him back to the phantom bed where he slept the rest of the night.

**********

On the balcony of Kanan's chambers, under the light of the full moon and witness of the stars, Callas' eyes opened and she drew in a large breath. Hope both rose and fell inside of her. Dennis' eyes, they were so kind. His mind had been so open to her, more than she could have ever hoped. Surely, he had not meant to be menacing, surely he did not intend to harm her. Calla looked back inside at the giant who lay sleeping in the middle of his bed. Surely, Dennis would not.

LBDarling
LBDarling
36 Followers
12