Daughter of the Gods Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LBDarling
LBDarling
36 Followers

No, nothing was sure. Nothing was right. Nothing except the fact that Dennis was not Ares and he had not been sent by Him either. Perhaps, Dennis was not who she thought him to be at all--the one from so long ago. Hope fell again and this time her heart fell with it. Would she never get out of here? Would her Father never come to claim her and bring her home? Would He never forgive her?

Some day, yes maybe that could be so.

Not today.

Callas' eyes wandered off, down the portico to the balcony door where the white men now slept, strong and powerful as he may be, and as much as she may desire it, Dennis and his friends were probably not the ones she had been waiting for. They could do nothing for her and the only thing she could do for them on the morrow was to help them answer Naganti Kanan correctly and see them safely off on their way home. Wherever that really was.

End Chapter Five of

Daughter of the Gods

by Lisa Beth Darling

Copyright 2003-2010-All Rights Reserved

LBDarling
LBDarling
36 Followers
12