Daughter of the Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked up to the Lord and asked what he meant by Rein choosing a bride. The Lord just told me I would find out I due time. And that I should go get ready for the party. I gave a curtsy and did as I was told. I went to my chamber and found Sarah there getting everything ready, she had laid out the most beautiful dress I had ever seen. Sarah told me they had it made specially for me and this occasion. It was light blue with the shoes to match. I then bathed and Sarah did my hair and When she finished she placed a small tiara on my head, telling me the Lady Viktoria wanted me to have it. She helped me dress and then placed a beautiful necklace with a very shiny stone on it around my neck telling me it was a gift from Lord Vladimir.

By the time I was all ready it was time for the celebration to begin. All the guests had arrived and It was time for my grand entrance. I walk though the Great doors into the Great Hall. All eyes were looking at me including Rein and Viktor. The Lord and Lady stood and motioned me toward them. They both kissed me and embraced me. The celebration started there was dancing and lots of idol chat. I was asked to dance by numerous gentlemen. Rein still watching every move. The lord then

stood with his announcement. He called me up to the thrones and Rein as well. He placed my hand in Reins and announced that Rein had chosen me for his Bride. Rein then looked me in the eyes and

said "If you will Have me"

I replied " I will have you, as long as I live"

Just as the words escaped my lips Viktor came behind me and Sank his teeth deep in my throat. Draining me of my blood and life. He dropped me to the ground exclaiming If he can't have me no one shall. Rein fell to his knees beside me He picked me up to find I was still breathing. He then cut his wrist and placed the bleeding wound at my lips and begged me to drink. Not wanting to Die I did as he asked. Viktor saw this and grabbed rein and threw him across the Hall. As he went to grab me The Lord flung him to the ground. Rein regained his composer and ran up and attacked Viktor. They fought harder than they had ever fought before, biting and clawing Till Rein had Viktor pinned to the ground with his hand around his throat. I was still laying on the ground barely conscious. I felt and immense pain all over my body as if I was on fire, and then I felt as though I was frozen. The pain was unbearable I screamed out in sheer agony. Rein left his brother and came to my side. He lifted me up and carried me to my Chamber. Sarah Ran behind. He laid me in the bed, Sarah was in a panic asking what was happening. He explained I was changing, I was turning into a Vampire, but he didn't know how it was going to affect me considering I was different than most humans. He sat with me Day and night for Four days. Till I stopped screaming and convulsing. He laid next to me until I woke.

When I a woke I was a little uneasy. I felt different. I felt hungry. Rein helped me out of bed, and took me to the mirror. I looked at myself, the Silver in my hair had turned Raven, My eyes were crystal blue, and my skin was milky white. I smiled and I had two sets of Fangs. I jumped and pushed the mirror and shattered it.

" I am hideous" I yelled

" you are still beautiful" Rein said comfortingly

" I look like a monster" I cried

"Do I look Like a monster? Because you look like I do." Rein said

" you are beautiful!" " Do you really think I am still beautiful?" I asked

" Of course you are, and I still want to marry you. Is that enough proof that I still love you" he whispered in my ear

Sarah ran me a bath and Rein excused himself, telling Sarah to have me ready and downstairs as soon as possible. Sarah Bathed me scrubbing the dried blood from my neck. When she was satisfied that I was clean she wrapped me in my towel and proceeded to gather my clothes and fix my hair. As she finished She escorted me downstairs, and in to the Great Hall. She escorted me all the way to The thrones where I was to stand next to Rein. Sarah was then dismissed to carry on with her duties. Just as I stood next to Rein he held my hand tight. I then saw the guards bringing in Viktor clad in chains. Rein held me tight as he felt my rage and was stopping me from attacking Viktor. Vladimir stood and read the charges, Viktor stood head held high. And leering at me. His father then looked down at him with a grave face. He handed down the punishment, which was Death. He looked back at his father in shock. Lady Viktoria pleaded with her husband to be lenient but he could not. He proclaimed his word was final, Viktor would be executed at Dawn.

Rein walked me out the back of the hall as they dragged Viktor away pleading for his father to reconsider. Rein Pulled me aside and asked if I still wanted to marry him. I said I did and wondered why he asked. He told me that even though his brother did what he did he still loved him and wanted to be married before his brother died. And he wanted his brother also to know that I was his and bound to Rein forever. I agreed and he embraced me and kissed me. He then grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the Great Hall and to his parents. He told them I agreed to marry him this evening.

The Lady Viktoria was overjoyed , the Lord Vladimir agreed to have the court in attendance.

Rein took me to my Chamber and told Sarah she was to prepare me to be married. She looked surprised. But was obliged to do as she was asked. She busied her self with preparation as I watched. I asked to help and she looked at me shaking her head. I then decided if I couldn't help I could at least talk to her. I asked if when I was married if she would still be my maid . She said if I wanted to she would be, but Rein has his own maid. I looked concerned. Does she bath him as you do me. She looked at me with surprise at my slight jealousy. And explained no the men bath themselves usually if they are gentlemen. And Rein was a gentleman, untouched. I looked surprised, 100years and no one, ever. She explained He was looking for love not physical gratification. I looked relieved I wasn't going to be the only virgin on my wedding night. I also asked what she thought of Viktor. She exclaimed he was a evil prick and far from untouched. Rumor had it that he had bedded every maid in the house, except for her because she wasn't old enough. I guess I never asked her age., so I asked. She told me she was 17.So you are a year younger than I, And she explained she was turning 18 in a few days. She told me the Lord and Lady picked her to be my maid because she was close to my age. And she would make me feel more comfortable. We had a lovely conversation as she began getting me ready to wed. I was nervous I had no Idea how to be a wife and to please my Husband.

She finished getting me ready and Placed the veil over my face. I ask if she would be at the ceremony. She said she wanted to be but she was to prepare the wedding chamber. I told her to try, because It would be nice to have at least one friend there.

The wedding Started right on time Just minutes after sunset as was tradition. The Lord walked me down the Isle. Everyone looked at me and I felt like a beautiful princess. I could hear some of the women gasp at the sight of my hair and commenting that my beautiful hair had darkened. They then worried that me ability would be gone as well. I worried about the same I had not ventured into the sunlight yet and hoped I would not be sentenced to an eternity of Darkness. All my thoughts racing through my head came to a stop when I first saw Rein,looked more Beautiful than the first time I saw him, if that is possible. His Raven hair with a tint of blue, his Dark inviting eyes, his muscular frame just barely hidden by his Suit. When We finally reached the alter the Lord placed my small hands into Reins. The ceremony began with the drinking of each others blood. Then the cutting of our wrists and binding them together. We received blessing for the High priest and Priestess. I gazed out into the crowd and a smile came across my face seeing Sarah at the back of the hall. It was now time to say our vows to each other I repeated everything they told me to say as did he. He placed a ring on my finger and I placed one on his. He lifted my veil and Kissed me passionately, holding me tight. The court was in an uproar cheering and throwing flower petals as we ran down the Isle.

The banquet afterward was like any other banquet, a lot of talk about things I had no interest in knowing and gossip by the ladies. I couldn't keep my eyes off Rein, and he couldn't keep his eyes off me. He crossed the room toward me, he rescued me from the ladies. He asked if I was ready to retire for the night. I was a little apprehensive but all I knew was I wanted to be in his arms.

So we made our way out of the banquet hall toward the wedding chamber, which was at the top of another tower. This one had windows covered in thick curtains. Rein carried me into the room and placed me on the bed. He walked over to the window and opened the drapes to let in the moonlight. He walked back to the bed and grabbed me into his arms and started kissing me thrusting his tongue into my mouth. I could feel my body responding, I felt like I was on fire but I didn't want to stop it. As he kissed me he began to undo the buttons on my dress and I started to unbutton his shirt. He pulled my dress down exposing my milky white breasts. His hands made their way to the caressing the soft skin. His hands were soft and felt amazing on the sensitive skin of my nipples. He then brought he mouth to them and began the suckle and twirl his tongue around my nipples. I could feel wetness in my loins, like I had never felt before. He stopped suckling my nipples and kissed his way back to my mouth. He laid me down and pulled my dress off the rest of the way. He undid the corset, determined to see my naked figure. After he finished undressing me he undressed himself. I had never seen a naked man in my life and the sight was amazing. I couldn't help from drinking all of him is, and I was shocked to see his rather large manhood. It was standing straight out. I bit my lower lip causing it to bleed a little. He laid back in the bed and kissed my lips sucking the small amount of blood. His hand explored my body caressing my breasts brushing across my nipples down my stomach tell his hand had found my womanhood, his fingers probed around till it felt my engorged clit and he began rubbing it in small circles. My body started to quiver and shake as I felt my first orgasm in my life. He then moved down between my open legs and put his mouth where his fingers just were, and used is tongue the same way as his fingers and I could feel another orgasm building, just as he bit down on my clit I began to quiver and shake as waves of pleasure filled my body like electricity. He them positioned him self on top of me and Kissed me, he whispered that it was going to hurt but only for a moment. He placed his manhood at my awaiting opening and gently pressed in, the pressure was painful like I was being torn in half, he moved slowly till he reached my maidenhead. He pulled back slowly and as he thrust forward he bared his teeth and sunk them into my throat. The pain and pleasure were unbearable and threw me into another intoxicating orgasm.

He released my throat and kissed me I tasted my blood on his lips. He began slowly pulling his manhood out till it was almost all the way out and he slowly thrust is back in and again , my hips meeting him with every thrust. He began to pick up the pace, with long hard fast strokes causing yet another orgasm to rock my body. He kissed me and kissed me down and bit down on my Breast, as he did another orgasm rushed though my body and I dug my claws into his back cause him to thrust in harder and arch his back, as he did I pulled him back and Sank my teeth into his throat. When I released his throat he started thrusting hard and fast I could feel his manhood swell inside and I was about to have another orgasm and so was he he thrust in one last time as hard and as far as he could and released his seed deep in my virgin womb as my body succumbed to the most powerful orgasm I had ever felt. We laid there for a moment till he got soft and pulled his manhood from me, a mixture of blood and semen dripping from his manhood and me. He grabbed a robe for himself and me then called the maid in to start us a bath, so we could clean the blood from ourselves. Sarah came into the room and smiled at me and proceeded to run a bath as we waited Rein held me close and whispered he wanted to taste me again. I smiled cause I wanted to taste him too.. When the bath was full Sara excused herself and Rein and I bathed each other. And he proceeded to Take me again in the bath. After the Bath we laid down in the bed And fell asleep in each others arms. For tomorrow was going to be a long day.

I was roused the next morning by my new husband suckling on my nipples causing a shiver down my spine straight to my loins. He kissed me and positioned him self at my entrance. He pushed in slowly till he was balls deep. He began thrusting slowly using long strokes coming almost all the way out and then all the way back in, I arched my back and he wrapped his arms around me holding me on his lap he continued thrusting and I met him with every thrust. He then pulled out and positioned me on all fours and penetrated my entrance from behind. This sent new sensations through my body and sent my over the edge of my orgasm. I bucked against him as he thrust harder and faster I wanted to feel all of him, I never wanted him to stop. While we in the midst of or fornication a guard burst in the door just as Rein released his seed and I writhed in orgasm once again. Seeing the guard I grabbed at the nearest thing to cover myself, Rein on the other hand was furious. The guard apologized profusely and explained that Viktor had escaped sometime in the night. Rein looked at me and dismissed the guard. He called Sarah in and told her to prepare me and to do it quickly. She ran to gather my clothes and another maid an Elderly looking woman came in with Reins clothes. I was figuring that was his maid which made me feel a little more at ease. She gave him his clothes and excused herself from the room. As soon as he was dressed he told me to meet him in the Great Hall. Sarah helped me dress and was blushing at the fact she had seen my husband in all his glory. I smiled at her and told her of the night before and the morning. Sarah turned the most brightest shade of red, saying that ladies do not talk of such things. I looked at her and told her she hasn't been to court then. It is all the Ladies Talk about. We hurried and finished dressing and she just brushed my hair leaving it down to drape across my back,

I met Rein in the Great Hall as he had asked me to and all the guards were there explaining that Viktor had escaped with the help of guards loyal to him. The guards that help him escape were chained in the middle of the room. They were questioned and told the Lord and Rein that Viktor had fled north to the Wilderness territory. A look of great concern came over my face. Rein asked what was wrong, I said my village is in that territory he is going to destroy it, out of vengeance. The Lord realized that by hurting me he would in turn hurt Rein. So the Lord sent out a large army to the wilderness territory to find Viktor and to protect my village. I begged him to let me go with Rein objected but I stood firm, theses are my people they came to me when in need I have to everything in my power to help them. Rein looked at me and said they weren't sure I still had any power left after the change. I knew I had to see, I called one of the servants to come to the Hall, I grabbed the dagger off of Reins belt and slashed the servants arm. I then had another servant get me a wet cloth. When they brought me the wet cloth I pressed it to the wound and it was healed. I looked at them and proclaimed I still had my power. So the Lord told Rein he was to accompany me and the guards to Astera.

I went and packed a small bag and told Sarah of my journey and she wanted to go. I asked Rein and he agreed it would be good to have another to help in case we are to late. I cringed at the thought. Then thought of how I came to this palace came flooding back. My parents and the fact I was here only to spare my village. They could not face the same fate and my family did, I had to stop Viktor at all costs.

12