Daughter of the Wood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,292 Followers

Gary could both see and hear the change in what she was feeling, and he could feel her resistance lessening as well. He let out a great breath of air, and added a little speed to his next thrust. She rewarded him with a high-pitched moan, the sound holding nothing of pain. A few strokes later, he loosed more of the tight controls holding his instincts in check.

Brina moaned and gasped as her pleasure mounted. Her fingers now flashed over her clit in response to the itch of her coming orgasm. Every few strokes, Gary's thrusts took on new speed and power, pushing her ever closer to the edge. Their eyes locked, and she could see the strain of holding back in his eyes. He was nearing his peak as well. That revelation caused the bliss within her to surge, leaving her perched on the edge of release.

"Oh, Gary — don't stop. I'm almost there," she gasped, her fingers a blur between her legs.

Gary groaned loud with his next thrust, fighting with all his might against his own climax, which threatened to grab hold of him at any moment. "About to come," he grunted between clenched teeth, as his body broke free of the mental restraints holding him back.

"Come for me," Brina exclaimed, her voice growing in volume and pitch with every word. The last turned into a squeal as she teetered on the edge, the pressure of her orgasm swollen to almost painful intensity. Then she fell into the abyss, screaming her ecstasy as her back arched. At the same moment, Gary buried his cock hard inside her, letting out a loud groan as he filled the latex sheathe.

Around them, the leaves of the plants in the room slowly, subtly curled toward the bed and quivered.

****

In the woods down the hill, Daniel buried his cock in his mate's tight embrace, filling her with a warm pool of his seed. Xantina squealed in orgasmic delight, her connection to her daughter letting her know that both couples had reached almost perfectly simultaneous climaxes.

Daniel sank down over the beautiful dryad's body, panting for breath and still pulsing cream into her. She let out a joyful laugh and placed playful kisses all over his face. She nearly shared her joy in Xanbrina's climax with her mate, but remembered at the last second that such things made him uncomfortable.

"That was... Wow," Daniel gasped out.

Xantina knew that the intensified climaxes they'd all experienced came from sharing their pleasure through her magic, but she kept that secret to herself. Her nature-given powers had also halved her daughter's pain at her sundering by taking it upon herself.

Inside the house, the couple reluctantly parted, holding each other tight to replace the perfect joining of their bodies when Gary pulled his cock free of her depths. A few seconds later, Daniel did the same and Xantina snuggled up with her mate in a loving embrace. He soon drifted off to sleep, as did Brina and her lover inside.

Xantina slipped into pleased reverie, awaiting the coming of the sun that would awaken her love again. She'd promised to keep him busy until well in the morning, and she intended to keep that promise.

She doubted that he'd mind at all.

****

One year later...

"Where are we going?" Gary asked, walking hand-in-hand with the woman he'd asked to marry him only a half an hour earlier.

"We're going somewhere special," Brina answered. "I want you to meet my mom, and then we'll see if you still want to ask me that question."

Already confused and worried by her refusal to answer his proposal without going home first, Gary decided not to rock the boat. He also had to admit curiosity about Brina's mother, whom he'd never seen in the entire time he'd known her.

Brina led him down the hill, and then into the wood. Gary looked around in wonder. "This place is amazing. I've never seen some of these plants get so big." With wide eyes, he turned toward a vine decorated with blushing pink flowers that wound its way up a tree. "What's that? I've never heard of..."

Brina laughed. "Later." She tugged insistently on his arm, already hearing the lapping of the water in her mother's pool.

It was Brina's turn to be surprised when she stepped into the heart of her mother's wood. She had never seen her mother wearing clothing before, and she'd certainly never seen her with blonde hair before. "Mother?" She asked in confusion.

Daniel laughed. "I thought it would be a good idea to give him the shocks one at time." He squeezed his mate's hand and said, "Strength, Love."

"That's your mom?" Gary asked. She looked exactly the same age as her daughter, and could very well be a twin.

Xantina tugged at the dress she wore, her face showing increasing signs of irritation. Daniel nodded to his daughter and said, "We'd best move this along."

Brina took Gary's other hand, turning to face him and smiling. She took a deep breath, and found the courage to speak. "Gary, I love you. There's nothing in this world that would make me happier than to marry you. But, there's something you should know first. There's something a little different about my family. I thought you should know before I answer you. I understand if you don't want to, once you find out."

"Uh — okay," Gary answered with trepidation in his voice. "What?"

Daniel smiled to his nervous daughter, and then turned to Xantina. "Okay, Love."

With a sigh of relief, Xantina released her magic and allowed the light falling upon her to show her as she was once more. Her blonde hair once more took on the color of new leaves, and her golden skin shone brightly in the dappled spring sunlight.

Gary leaned back, his eyes as wide as saucers. "What the...? Bree? What is...? I mean..."

Daniel walked over and answered, "Xantina is a dryad. This is her wood. She's Xanbrina's mother. I know it's a lot to absorb, but we both want you to know that we approve of you marrying Xanbrina, and we hope you still want to."

"Xanbrina?" Gary asked, trying not to stare at the green-haired woman standing near the pool looking extremely uncomfortable.

"My real name, but we only use it with family." Brina took a deep breath and sighed, a tear welling up in her eye to meander down her cheek. "If you want to go, I understand."

Seeing the tear in her eye stabbed Gary's heart like a knife. He wiped the tear away with one finger, and then looked at the green-haired dryad for a second. He turned back to Brina and said, "I guess that means I need to ask you right."

More tears, ones of joy this time, flowed from Brina's eyes as Gary dropped to one knee and pulled out the ring box again. "Will you marry me, Xanbrina?"

"Yes," she answered, the sound a mixture of laughter and sobbing.

With a joyful squeal, Xantina skipped toward her daughter and hugged her. As soon as Gary stood up, she hugged him as well. He chuckled a little nervously, but hugged her back. As soon as she unwrapped her arms from her future son-in-law, she glanced at Daniel with pleading in her eyes.

Daniel laughed. "May as well get this one out of the way, too. Go ahead, Love."

Xantina let out a great sigh of relief and turned, tearing open the buttons of the borrowed dress with wild abandon. As soon as she shed the garment, she dived into her pool and surfaced with a relieved laugh.

Daniel turned to see his daughter hiding a laugh behind her hand, and Gary's mouth hanging wide open. "You'll get used to it." Gary turned toward him and let out a chuckle, to which Daniel responded, "Well — no — actually you probably won't, but at least you won't have to pick your chin up off the ground next time. Xantina has a rather strong prejudice against clothing."

"Coverings are silly," Xantina scoffed, and splashed her mate.

"She also had a lot of fondness for splashing," Daniel laughed.

"So, you're okay with everything?" Brina asked.

"I love you, Bree. That's all that matters." He then looked over his bride-to-be's shoulder at her mother, doing his best to ignore her breasts peeking out of the lapping water. "Your woods is beautiful, Xantina." He glanced back at Brina with a smile and added, "And so is your daughter."

"I know. Thank you. You're very beautiful too." She laughed and said, "Go back to the house. She wants to do nice things with you, and my mate is silly about it."

Brina twitched her eyebrows suggestively, the blush in her cheeks enhancing the sultry gesture.

Daniel and Gary both broke out into laughter. Daniel held a hand in front of his face in a gesture meant to simulate shielding his eyes, and waved toward the house with the other. "Go on. I don't want to know."

Brina took Gary's hand and pulled him along with a laugh. As soon as they passed out of view, Daniel went to work, stripping off his clothing. He dived into the pool and embraced his mate, kissing her tenderly. "I guess that worked out pretty well."

"He's a good boy. He will help protect this place and nurture it. I think he will protect other places and nurture them too. My sisters in other places like him, and he brings them hope."

"I'm happy. I know Xanbrina's found exactly what we have, and I couldn't ask for more for her. It's good to know that he'll be here with her when I'm gone."

Xantina smiled, protecting her secret for yet a while longer. It was not yet time to reveal certain things to her mate, who still had much of the other world in him. As her daughter took on those duties, he would become ready in time. She reached down and wrapped her hand around his erection. "I want to do nice things with you — many times."

Daniel moaned and kissed her, following her to the edge of the pool.

****

Hours later, the moon smiled down on two spent couples, the sounds of the night joyful and full of hope around them. Soon enough, the next generation of protectors would grow within Xanbrina's womb.

Nature rejoiced in the love of the daughter of the wood.

****

I hope you've enjoyed this story. I love the character of Xantina, and I thought I'd written myself into a corner with Steward that just wouldn't let me use her again. Sirhugs provided the spark that finally pointed me in a direction to bring her back to life in these pages, as well as introduce her daughter, and I have to thank him for that.

Thanks go to my editor Roust Writer as well, because he's always there to catch me when my eyes go crossed.

Contest entries need 25 votes to qualify, so read and vote on as many as you can. Many stories struggle to reach that qualification bar, with so many stories available.

Naturally, I would appreciate your votes and comments as well. That's the fuel that fires up a free author and keeps us writing.

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,292 Followers