Daughter of Undark Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seconds turned to minutes turned to hours. She felt less and less like Kelli and more and more like the Daughter of Undark. She still had no idea what it meant, but she knew in this dimension that no one could top her. The power danced around and inside of her, and when she heard the signal, she blasted the room full of the undark power. The fairy, devil, and baseball player shot out from under the bed and then disappeared. As they left, she heard the fairy's voice in her mind. "Trust your powers, Daughter of Undark. Someday we will return."

She looked around the room and found nothing out of place. Beth's husk was gone, as was the aura of undark around Kelli. She found herself still naked and quickly put on the clothes she'd discarded earlier. She then heard the front door open, and seconds later Beth came into her room. She wasn't wearing The Cutters t-shirt.

"You missed a kick-ass concert, girl. The Cutters were good, but Darkness Descends fucked shit up. You should've seen the size of the pit."

"You're home late, aren't you?" Kelli said. "Like a day late?"

Beth gave her a strange look. "It's not even midnight. All that schoolwork warp your mind, Kel?"

Kelli noticed that it was dark outside, and then she saw the clock. It read 11:52. She shook her head and smiled. "Just fell asleep at the computer and had a weird dream. Must still be messing with my mind."

"I'll let you get back to it, then. I'll tell you all about the concert tomorrow. Night, sweetie."

"Night, Beth."

Beth closed the door and Kelli looked around again. Had it all really been a dream? It sure felt like it. No summer school next year, that was for sure. She bent down to turn on the computer, but before she touched it, undark flared from her finger and the computer flashed to life.

12