Daughter Replaces Wife

Story Info
Hank's slut wife dies; daughter fills in.
8.7k words
4.21
371.9k
343
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spider007
spider007
679 Followers

Characters: Hank and daughter Sissy, et al
Hank's wife dies in a car crash; daughter replaces her as Hank's slut.

I just started my senior year in high school exactly one month after my 18th birthday and one year after mom died in a car crash. She and my dad, Hank, were returning from one of their "adult parties" (that's what they called them but I wasn't sure what they were) when they got hit by a drunk driver.

Dad's trying to be a good parent but is not particularly knowledgeable or attentive to many feminine things. He knows some things but not others, like buying female supplies. He doesn't understand bras for instance other than what they are for.

"You are developing nice little titties, Sissy," he would say. "A bra only distracts. You'd be better off with no bra. Your titties would be more prominent and it would help your popularity without causing trouble."

I was a little uncomfortable with the way he talked. He would tell me he meant nothing from it, and that men naturally talk grosser the women. He did often talk nasty to mom. "Just get used to it, hear their male thoughts, but pay their words no mind," he said. His words did lessen my teen-age insecurity, and I felt good about that. I have been self-conscious of my budding breasts even though they're already large-sized for my age at 35C.

Dad said, "You remember how your mom never wore a bra and she looked great. She was proud of her beautiful tits and had no interest in hiding them behind a bra. She dressed to make them more conspicuous with tight sweaters and blouses two sizes too small with a few buttons undone. Remember? I loved seeing their outline as did my friends, many who told me they wished their wife was as free.

"So you're better off without a bra and with tops that are one size too small to show off your titties. I'm sure your friends would like it. I know your dad would. Your tits remind me of your mother," he added as he looked closely at my chest. He went on, "I have to admit I haven't paid enough attention. You no longer have titties but real adult tits, like your mom. That helps you take over for mom," he intoned as he lightly stroked a finger across a breast and a nipple still hidden behind my school blouse and bra.

His action took me aback but I couldn't focus or say anything because of the electricity shooting through my breast and my vagina as he touched me. "Before you head off to school go upstairs, take your bra off and put on a top from two years ago," he commanded. Like a dutiful daughter I did as he told. I returned in five minutes and headed for the door but was interrupted by dad. "Let me inspect before you go." I walked back to him and he put his eyes within one foot from my breasts now straining against a very small blouse. "You did good. Those are nice. Your friends are going to appreciate it. I bet some of your teachers will too, though they'll stay quiet about it. I like your tits. You're a beautiful grown up daughter. Now off to school for you." I left with my rational brain arguing with my electric feelings.


The school week went fast and I was looking forward to a lazy weekend. I strolled into the kitchen wearing a bulky sweatshirt and gray sweat pants. "You dress nice for your school friends during the week but not for your dad on weekends?" dad asked, but more of a disapproval statement than a true question. "Go upstairs, take your sweats and bra off, and put on a nice tight blouse and a short skirt." I did as he said and returned.

"Much better, Sissy. You look hot. I like that in a girl," he complimented. "Go enjoy your day, but be back by late afternoon: I have a little chore for you."

"But I was going to see Will tonight," I protested.

Dad replied, "Make it tomorrow. I need you tonight. The wait will be good for him. Or, feel free to ask him over here if you want."

"O.K.," I groaned. "What do want me to do?"

"I'll let you know," he answered, and we both went about our Saturday business.

About 5pm I returned and asked dad, "What's up?"

"For the first time in over a year I'm hosting my semi-weekly poker group. I've shopped for goodies and drinks and want it to go well. In the past your mother would act the hostess for our poker game when it was here, and I want you to do that tonight. You'll need to put on some makeup. The blouse you have on is good but undo a couple of buttons, and you need a freshly pressed skirt that's five or six inches shorter than the one you have on."

While I was trying to process all of that, dad went on, "You probably need some instruction on how to mix drinks, so go change and then I'll give you a couple of lessons. I'm sure you can handle everything else. You just have to be natural and make sure everyone has munchies and drinks if he wants and just do a general hostess job, which means smiling at everything, laughing at their stupid jokes – even if they're a little raunchy – and being very civil and friendly at all times. Like all gross men they'll get a little pushy, just don't let it bother you and let me be responsible for keeping them in line."

Still trying to sort it all out I went upstairs to get ready. While dressing I anticipated my duties and wondered how I would do. I put on my makeup before dressing and absent-mindedly glanced at my breasts in the mirror. They really are nice I thought and complimented myself, and wondered if the older guys would appreciate me as the drooling boys at school did. I finished dressing and went downstairs for my waitress lesson.

"You look great, daughter," dad said, "Just one minor error: when you wearing a blouse unbuttoned you have to undo the buttons before you tuck it in." I turned to go back upstairs when dad commanded, "We can fix that in a minute. Loosen your skirt and I'll fix the blouse."

"You want me to take my skirt off right here?" I asked with surprise.

"I assume your wearing panties and there wouldn't be anything wrong with removing your skirt, but no, you don't have to, just loosen it," he answered. I loosened the skirt but it couldn't help dropping a little below the top of my panties. Dad didn't seem to notice but directly pulled my blouse up, commented that three buttons undone is better, pulled the blouse straight down tightly and told me to tuck in my skirt. As I rezipped the skirt it was clear that dad's method spread the opening in the blouse at least six inches further. Now, not only are my nipples banging to get out, the sides of my breasts and the cleavage was clearly visible.

"Aren't my breasts too.... open?" I asked.

"No, this is fine; your a beautiful hostess," he replied. Then added, "By the way, when you're a hostess, your not my daughter – like your mom wasn't my wife, and they're not breasts, they're tits. When being a hostess, showing a little skin helps as long as it isn't too much. But if they get a little peek at your tits, the better hostess you'll be. For instance if you accidentally spill some drink on the front of your blouse... like this...," and he spilled a tablespoon of water on the front of my blouse making it transparent and showing my nipple for the world to see.

"Daddy!" I shouted

He responded, "It's O.K. Remember, when you have great looking tits and nipples it's sometimes good that others admire them. Your mother loved the attention her tits got at my poker parties." When he said "nipples" he again scraped a fingertip across the exposed one, sending another tingle through me. Before I could react he went right into the cocktail lesson as if nothing happened.

Dad spent an hour showing me how to mix drinks and carry a tray. He said the guys would be here shortly and suggested I add some lipstick and put on some short two-inch heels. The latter was helpful since that was all I had.

All five guys arrived together. Three looked about 40 and were strikingly handsome and trim with full dark hair. One looked over 50, was a bit on the fat side with a balding head, and dressed roughly. The fifth looked in his late 20s and was quite a stud with a trophy-winning physique, long modish blonde hair, and hypnotic deep blue eyes. I wondered why someone so young was in dad's poker group.

There was a lot of welcoming talk, shaking hands and backslapping. Then dad introduced me, "Boys, meet my daughter, Sissy. Sissy is going to be our hostess for the night."

Everyone enthusiastically said 'hi' and said they were glad to meet me. There were a couple of comments about such a good-looking young filly being their hostess. One asked dad, "Do we have to view her as a daughter or can we assume she's a full-fledged hostess?"

"No problem," replied dad, "She knows the difference and tonight she's a hostess, not a daughter or a student."

"Well, in that case, get me a stiff whiskey to get me started, sweetie," one directed me and gave my ass a little pat. That startled me but I kept my cool as dad taught me and paid it no mind. I went to make his drink, returned, and offered the glass on the tray. He took the glass with one hand, put his other around my waist, patted my ass again and said, "Thanks, sweetie. But don't forget the others."

I took the other orders. There was nothing major but two patted my ass after taking their order, one rubbed my ass while taking his order and one lightly petted my arm as I took his order. I took dad's order and he said I was doing real good... and he too patted my ass a little. I had been a hostess for 30 minutes and already touched by a man more than in the past two years!

I first brought in the munchies and put them on the table as dad put out the cards and chips. Only one gave my ass a little rub as I bent over to set the table, but though this was different: the earlier pats were part of my taking an order. This was a straight-out ass grab, of sorts. The men were seated when I returned with their drinks. Every one wrapped an arm around my waist as they thanked me for the drink. They didn't thank me to my face but looking right down my blouse as I bent over. When I served dad, he too wrapped around my waist and whispered in my ear, "See? A little peek goes a long way and causes no problem."

The game went on. The betting got louder as the liquor and beer was consumed. The serving got a little freer. The arms around the waist got lower and were unabashedly now wrapping around my ass. Most didn't thank me just peering down my blouse but pulling one side of the blouse aside to get a better view. It wasn't long before one or two scraped a nipple as the spread my blouse. Then one, thanking me for his beer, wrapped my ass and pulled me tightly into him, thanked my chest, pulled my blouse apart to get a better peek, and went one step further, sliding his hand under my blouse and directly squeezing a tit. I pulled back and quietly told him to not do that, but with a smile as dad taught. I think he misread that. He announced to the group, "I know you guys have been sneaking peeks, but you haven't lived until you actually touch these beautiful tits." He returned to me and as he again placed a hand on a tit and pinched a nipple said, "Now make sure everyone gets a good feel. You have the best tits of any hostess we've ever had."

I left and walked briskly to dad. "You said you would stop things if they got out of hand."

Dad scolded, "They're a long way from being out of hand. Nothing major is going on, only light banter. And I said I would be responsible if things got out of hand, not that I would necessarily stop it. In any case I certainly won't stop it until I, not you, decide it's out of hand. Now quit acting like a young student and start being a real woman hostess. People just seeing your tits is far from out of hand. Neither is a little feel now and then." Before I could say anything, dad asked the group, "Is just looking at tits going to far for a hostess?" There was a cacophony of Nos. He turned back to me. "Look. I expect you to be a good hostess. Let's start by removing your blouse." He quickly grabbed the sides of my blouse and pulled it out of my skirt band.

Then he turned to the young guy. "She has her hands full with the tray and stuff. Come up here and help get this blouse off her arms." He came up and pulled my blouse off one arm as I balanced the tray with the other. Then he told me to change hands and I soon was balancing a tray totally naked from the waist up. Dad went on, "Whadda ya think, Johnny? Nice tits or what?"

"Really nice," he replied and scraped a fingernail across a nipple. I thought I should scream, cry, or run out. But I was afraid to go against my dad. And I was starting to feel electric currents flowing through my body that I've not felt before.

Dad said to me, "It would help if you partook just a little," and he handed me a glass with a little straight vodka. "Drink this!" I gulped a couple of ounces and my throat almost exploded. I heard both laughing and clapping. "Now go around and take everyone's drink order. Even if you see they have a full drink, lean over right in their face and ask if you can get them anything. Let them ogle your tits as long as they want. If one or two want a short feel, let 'em."

I tentatively started for the table with my mind in a fog. Dad stopped and pulled me close to whisper in my ear. "You're doing very good. While you still have a ways to go, you're well on your way to being as good a hostess as your mother. Now go!"

I again started for the poker table. My mind was fighting with itself and I was too flummoxed to clearly figure it out. Part of my brain knew that this was at best shaky and at worst wrong for a young girl like me, even as mature as I am: I shouldn't be playing with an older man or certainly cavorting with a bunch of older men, especially if dad is one of them. I certainly shouldn't do any of that topless. On the other hand I liked being helpful and enjoyed being a hostess. I liked the attention I was getting, even how they admired my breasts... er, tits. But most important, it felt good... really good. Just with the few times I was touched by these attentive men I felt a tingling never felt before, much more exciting than the few times my boyfriend touched me. One little scrape on a nipple sent shocks and shivers throughout my body from my hair to my toes. I can't imagine how much more thrilling it could get. But I had to find out. All of the negatives paled against the ecstasy that probably awaits.

I was most conflicted over dad. I'm sure there was something taboo going on but I really wanted to please him and I liked his interest in me, even if half of my brain was saying 'no, no,' including while giving me those last words of advice he held me close and made no bones about rubbing and squeezing my ass ending with his hand actually just under my skirt petting the back of my upper thigh. Dad or no dad, that felt great. The topper was, as he talked about my getting a small feel now and then, his other hand unabashedly massaged and squeezed a tit. My mind was reeling. But at the moment I didn't care – it all felt very naughty and exquisitely good.

I stopped first at the younger man dad called Johnny, bent over to put my face in front of his, and asked, "Can I get you anything?"

He sneered, "There certainly is, honey, but it will have to be later and maybe when there's not so many other guys around." I immediately got the double meaning of the words dad had suggested and felt myself blushing. "No need to worry, sweetie. You and I will get it on soon enough. For now, all I need is a look at your beautiful tits." He gawked at my tits from no more than six inches away. "Wow, baby. These look good enough to eat," he said and gave a nipple a pull with his puckered lips.

I felt overwhelmed as I went to the next man and another guy from across the table yelled, "How was it, Johnny? Taste as good as it looked?"

"It was fantastic," Johnny answered just as I bent over the second man. I seemed to be acting nonchalant in a zombie sort of way, but was starting to wonder if I will make it all the way around the table.

"I'll have what Johnny's having," said the second player, and with no hesitation clamped his mouth over a tit. He chewed on my tit for a few seconds and I just stood there dumfounded not knowing for sure exactly what was going on (though I had a pretty good idea!) He removed the tit and clamped down on the other saying, "Does your other tit taste as good?" He pulled me tight and suckled this tit for a good minute. Johnny grabbed the tray and said he didn't think I would need it for what everyone wanted. Far beyond the two ounces of vodka, I was feeling intoxicated with all of the lavish attention and, as long as I set aside the fact that it might be wrong, the grand sexual sensation I was getting on my tits.

The second man grabbed my arm and directed me to number three who had turned around in his chair so his back was to the table. I was escorted between number three's open legs and without so much of a 'hi' he had a tit in his mouth. Number two rubbed my ass hard and said good-bye and that we would get together later. I was about to speak when number four rose up, walked to me, turned my head and kissed me hard and full on the lips. His tongue forced open my mouth and began a deep exploration of my mouth. I was taken aback but my tongue reflexively began exploring his mouth and tongue. I moaned through my closed and full mouth and made an attempt to pull away. But it was a feeble attempt.

The kiss went on forever and number three was vociferously sucking back and forth on both tits and nibbling on their nipples. Then the older man, number five, walked behind me and started kissing the back of my neck and blowing in my ear. He whispered, "I know what you can get for me," and I felt a hand slowly lift the back of my skirt and rub and squeeze my ass through my sheer panties.
I was now being heavily kissed, both tits were being sucked and both nipples were being tweaked – and now pulled and pinched hard – and my ass was being massaged with no subtlety. There was still a little voice saying this might be wrong but I was now so hot and bothered I couldn't care less. I knew they were old men but they knew how to make a girl feel good, and that was fast becoming the dominant principle.

I saw dad approaching out of the corner of my eye. Maybe this will end now, I thought. He whispered in my ear, "Baby, I said that I would be responsible if things got out of hand. But I'm not going to stop it. You're looking more like your mother by the minute and I want to keep going. The guys think this is one of the best poker parties ever and it's all because of you." He addressed the guys, "I want you to appreciate my beautiful daughter without stuff getting in the way... like a skirt." I felt daddy unzip my skirt and slowly pull it down. "Lift a leg," he told me and I hypnotically raised my right leg and dad removed the skirt. "Now the other foot." Within seconds my skirt was on the floor across the room. He addressed the men again, "I know she has great and lovely tits. But I don't think they are her best parts. Johnny, come over here and do the honors with her cute little panties."

"Oh! Shit!" I thought. Then I felt the cool air wafting over my bottom and pussy. The hand returned to my ass, my kiss resumed and my tits went back to being suckled. Within a minute I felt a hand, I guessed Johnny's, rising on my outer thigh, then around my naked waste, and finally dropping down to my pussy. A finger entered my pussy and began a slow in and out motion. I was ashamed to admit it but I was in seventh heaven, panting uncontrollably and moaning over a tongue through a closed mouth. GOD, it felt like nothing I even imagined.

spider007
spider007
679 Followers