Daughter Replaces Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spider007
spider007
682 Followers

"Your mother and I loved as husband and wife and we had intercourse. But our sex lives were different and we both fucked. Your mother loved sex, pure sex, and I fully supported her as she did me. I could fuck anyone I wanted and she would support me, even find girls for me to fuck.

"Ya know our poker group has been going for almost five years. At any given time there are 5 to 7 guys in it, but members come and go over time. There's probably been two or three dozen over the years. And your mother fucked every one of them. Most she fucked many times. When we met here we played very little poker. She was the hostess like you were tonight. Instead of poker your mother fucked every player usually twice, sometimes three times, with occasional cock sucking included.

"Sometimes she would assist the hostess when we played elsewhere. Instead of serving she liked to get under the table and suck cock as we played; or take a guy or two to the bedroom and let them... no, beg 'em, to fuck her. Sometimes for our entertainment she would eat out the hostess' pussy while we watched. And it was not uncommon to jack off a man or even two as she licked and sucked cunt. She helped me and the others fuck the hostess, by guiding our cocks into her cunt.

My idea was to not let the fourteen days between games go to waste; she thought it was a great idea. She would arrange for a guy to come over for an afternoon or evening of fucking and sucking. Other times she would go to the guy's house and fuck him there. Sometimes the guy would invite one or two of his friends to fuck her, too. Once, I remember, she met two players and a bunch of their buddies at a hotel suite. For twelve hours she was gangbanged by twelve different men, fucking most of them twice and concluding the night by sucking off every cock as they lined up in a row.

"She loved cock and fucking and couldn't get enough. She loved getting fucked in her cunt and in her ass, often at the same time. She was adept at the ultimate group fuck: cocks fucking her cunt and asshole, sucking off another cock, while jacking off two others. She would try to get two cocks at once either in her cunt or in her ass. She wasn't very successful though she desperately wanted it. I was so proud of her.

"She supported and abetted my fucking around. She was always pleased if I found someone to fuck, or when I joined in and fucked other hostesses. She would even help point out possibilities, even invite girls over for me to fuck. Sometimes she participated, maybe rubbing her pussy in the girl's face while I pumped her cunt. Once, I recall, she held down a young girl that was less than willing while I fucked the shit out of her.

"None of this had any affect on our love life as husband and wife. If anything it made it stronger. We had a strong marriage and I miss her terribly.

I quietly listened, absorbing all that dad said. He went on, "You can't replace your mother completely, but I'm going to see to it that you come close. I expect you to remain a good daughter and a good student. I'll also expect you to be by hostess, which means satisfying my poker buddies and maybe some of their buddies, even maybe their wives or girlfriends, by fucking or sucking them any way they want. And when you're in that mode I'll fuck you anytime or any way I want. Your reward will be the abject admiration of all those men, and all the cock you can handle. I hope you got all of this. Now tell me you'll try to make your mother proud and be as good a fucking slut as she was."

I answered clearly, "Yes, daddy. I'll try to be a really good hostess. I'll please you and your friends, or anybody you want me to. You and all you friends can fuck me all you want."

Dad responded, "That's great, sweetie. I know you'll do me proud. Now there is one last thing I have to introduce you to, and I've recovered enough to do it." He turned me over on my hands and knees but pushed my face into the mattress so my rear was sticking in the air. I felt a finger enter my asshole and pump in and out. Then a second finger. Then three. Then I felt his cock at the opening. He told me to reach back and spread my ass cheeks. I did. Then I felt pressure on my asshole. The pressure would come and go. Soon I could feel a small part of his cock getting beyond the surface. After three more cyclical pushes he pushed hard and I could feel my asshole open and make room for his cock. Dad slowly pushed his big cock completely up my ass in a single thrust. The pain was intense and I screamed.

Dad whispered and he slowly pumped in and out of my ass, "You will find that in about a minute or two the pain will turn to pleasure. Until then you just have to handle it. Scream if you have to; actually men like to hear you scream in pain. When I'm done you'll be a complete three-hole slut for me: cunt fucker, ass fucker, and cock sucker... able to take a cock in all of your holes at the same time. You'll be able to fuck dozens of guys three at a time in one night as I watch and marvel at your skills."

Dad was right. The pain was soon gone and replaced with a feeling that might've been as good as a cock in my cunt! I got that same wonderful feeling and felt another orgasm building up! I long ago lost count but I came more than I thought possible tonight. Then I thought of the days and nights to come. Of dad fucking me hard and often and me sucking cum out of his cock. Of me being at the beck and call of dad, all of his friends, and maybe their friends, and their fucking the shit out of my cunt, ass and mouth. It'll be a brand new life. And a great one. I can't wait. I looked up to see if mother was smiling down on me.

spider007
spider007
682 Followers