Daughter Returns Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NewAnon
NewAnon
257 Followers

John felt himself enter another world governed only by the pleasure principle. And pleasure passed over into ecstasy. His daughter in a sexual frenzy! Laura finger-fucking herself! Laura letting me see it! Opening her robe. Her wonderful glorious incredible breasts! Oh, Laura, baby, yes, yes!

But John said nothing aloud, as he opened his own robe now and brought out to full view his engorged large cock. He applied saliva to it and, watching Laura all the while, began to slowly jerk-off. His inner conversation played with idea of it. Oh, yes, Laura baby, Daddy is thinking about fucking you, lover-baby-daughter. Remember how Dad used to fuck your Mom? Remember how you watched? How Mom asked for more, how she couldn't get enough of hard-man-husband-father-Dad-cock in her cunt, her mouth -- remember? John's inner voice brought him to the very edge of total loss of control as he pumped his now massively erect organ.

Laura panted, then whimpered as she saw with inflamed excitement that her father was masturbating right there, beside her! His cock was enormous! A lovely head, so ... appetizing! Oh, Dad, if only ... oh, yes, if only I could ... suck! The way Mom used to suck! I used to watch as she made love to your cock in the dim light. Licking, sucking. Laura suddenly went out of control. She stood and quickly threw off the robe, then threw herself back down on the couch. She spread her legs in total abandon, one on the floor, the other high up on the couch itself. Her hands worked on her labia, found her clitoris and rubbed it with ferocity.

Then her previously only inner voice broke free. "Oh, Dad, yes, get undressed, I want to see you too!" she cried out aloud to her startled father.

John threw off his robe. "Oh, baby, you know I dream of fucking you, but we can't, we won't!"

His mind was a whirlpool in which a flow of sensations and desires flooded his brain and raced rapidly through his entire body. The world was incredible! Such a thing, this thing that was happening! His daughter! Wanting her father! Taboo! Fantastic! Wrong! Wonderful! He pulled down his shorts.

Laura felt herself move into another plane of being. There was only the hot incessant heat of her innermost moist center. Demanding. Wanting. Needing. She felt herself become an open living fire, consuming the final taboo.

Laura looked up at her father and their eyes locked.

"Come to me, Dad. Come."

John fell toward her, a moth to the flame.

NewAnon
NewAnon
257 Followers
12