Daughter Rubs Her Dad

Story Info
Daughter helps with her dad's sore muscles.
3.5k words
4.49
181.6k
133
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,861 Followers

I want to apologize to everyone that read my story 'Daughter Massages Dad'. I work on several stories a little at a time and I down loaded the wrong one. This is the story I should have sent.

----------------------

It was the middle of summer and Dan had taken some time off from work so he could spend it with his daughter before she went back to college in the fall. He wished he was in better shape because Olivia liked the more active ways to enjoy life. Luckily he could still handle playing tennis and golf.

Olivia was in the back yard and wearing her white bikini, having decided to work on her tan. She only wore it at home; her dad wouldn't let her wear it in public because it showed too much. She already had the beginnings of a good tan and put on some baby oil so her skin would not dry out. She lay back on the lounge chair enjoying the feeling of the sun on her skin.

Dan watched Olivia from the kitchen. Even though he was her father he knew a pretty girl when he saw one. She was very petite, less than 5'. Her chestnut hair falling softly to her neck drew your eyes to her but her sparkling green eyes kept you looking. She weighed about a 100 lbs. and her body showed how athletic she really was. Unfortunately Dan was not 19 like his daughter and right this minute he was sore as hell. With plenty of smooth skin showing, he watched her put on her lotion. He groaned as his back muscles reminded him that he needed a different kind of lotion and maybe a couple of aspirins, lying down sounded really good too.

Olivia wondered why her dad hadn't come out. After a few more minutes of waiting, she yelled, "Daddy, where are you at?"

Dan sighed, "So much for lying down." He walked out to the back yard, "What cha' want Olli?"

Olivia giggled, her dad would always treat her as his little girl; at least she hoped so. Turning away from him, she lay on her stomach and held out the bottle of baby lotion, "Do my back."

Dan walked over and took the bottle from her, "Scoot over." After she had moved he sat on the recliner next to her. Placing some lotion in his hands he bent over and gently massaged her lower back.

Olivia liked the feel of his hands on her, "That feels good." She reached behind her, "Wait a minute," and opened her bikini top letting the material fall to the sides. "I don't want the oil to get on my bathing suit."

Dan caught himself looking at her butt which was small and had a very nice shape. He fussed at himself – she's your daughter. He went back to putting baby oil on her.

Watching out of the corner of her eye she saw him noticing her and not as his daughter and felt a rush. A sigh escaped her as he continued rubbing the oil into her back and shoulders. "Do my legs daddy."

Dan rubbed the oil on the smooth skin of her lower legs. His fingers could feel the toned muscles beneath her skin. He was enjoying himself as he slowly worked his way down. She moaned as he gently rubbed her feet. A wave of guilt came over him; he shouldn't like having his hands on his daughter so much. Putting more oil on his hands he started working his way up her inner legs.

It felt odd, but Olivia liked the way it felt with him seeing her as more than his daughter. She had an impish idea, "Be careful dad not to get any on my clothes," and rose up a little as she reached around her back.

Dan swallowed hard; she was reaching behind her again. He saw one of her breasts! They were firm and sort of turned up. The areolas were real puffy and her nipples were very, very light pink, almost the same color as her skin. Then he forgot how to breathe as she took her bottoms off. He was wrong her butt was way more than just nice.

Olivia could feel her dad's eyes on her as she was showing more. Her mother had died having her and she had been the woman of the house all of her life. In all of that time she had never felt like she did right at that minute. Her skin was positively tingling as she opened her legs a little. Never before that very day had she had thoughts like this about her dad.

Dan could barely glimpse the pubic hair between her legs and felt a stirring between his own legs. Under his breath he whispered, "Oh my," seeing her teenage pussy for the first time was making his pants very uncomfortable.

"Um," his fingers moved to her butt. It was such a turn on! Her own father had looked at her nude and was touching her butt! She could see the bulge in his pants and felt another charge shoot though her. Why hadn't she thought to do this sooner? She had never actually thought to show herself this way before to anyone, even her boyfriend. Even having had sex a few times she still had never been totally without anything on. She liked her dad looking at her that way and started getting wet.

Dan hoped that his daughter didn't get mad but his hands ached to touch her more. Slipping his finger between her butt cheeks, he rubbed across her ass. He heard her softly moan again and reached up with his other hand so he could play, then he felt a twinge in his back.

Olivia relaxed and just let her father play. She looked over and smiled, his bulge was larger now. When she saw him grimace she went from turned on daughter to worried daughter, "Dad, what's wrong?"

"It's nothing honey." He saw her turn toward him, the concern written on her face. Dan saw everything and his daughter made quite a sight. Her pussy had a little bit of dark hair just above the slit. Her pubic hair was darker than her the hair on her head and in the shape of a little triangle.

Olivia sat up. Totally nude but no longer turned on, she didn't care about herself just then, "I saw you in pain." She held out her hand, "Give me my towel." She grabbed it from him and wrapped it around her, "You made a face when you reached too far."

Dan smiled at her, "Thank you baby, I love you. It's good to know someone is looking out for me. It was just a sore muscle from tennis this morning."

When she heard her dad say that he loved her, her heart skip a beat. Olivia pushed him away as she got up, "Then it's up me to fix it because I love you too." She grabbed the oil and his hand and led him back in the house.

"What are you talking about, Olli?"

Turning, she wrapped her arms around him, "I'm going to give you a massage." Seeing him start to say something, she put her finger to his lips. "Unless you have someone that I don't know about, I am your only family."

After having his hands on her soft and firm body, he had felt things he hadn't felt for some time and he liked it. Now that the moment had been broken he was having his doubts. "I..."

She held him close and whispered in his ear, "Please let me do this for you daddy." Olivia saw him nod and led him to his bedroom. Letting go of his hand, she went into the bathroom and grabbed two towels, "You go and take your clothes off and put this around you. I will put this other one on the bed to keep the oil off of the sheet."

Olivia felt a rush as she saw her dad with nothing on but a towel wrapped around him. He may have been her dad but she thought he was cute. Sitting on the bed and still wearing her towel, she patted the bed and the towel she had spread out, "I have the pillow at the foot of the bed. Lay face down so I can massage your back."

He climbed on the bed and positioned the pillow. He had held onto the towel as he moved around trying to keep it from falling off.

Olivia moved over her dad, "Raise up a little." When he did as asked, she took his towel off of him. Getting a good look at her dad's butt, what she saw started to make her wet again. "Lay back down."

Dan did as she asked and positioned his soft cock so that lying this way was comfortable. He was actually relieved when she laid the towel back on his butt. Maybe she had decided that earlier was a mistake and only meant to give him a massage to help his sore muscles.

Olivia used just her finger tips as she began to explore her dad's body. With light touches, she playfully ran her fingernails across his skin making little white trails. The towel she was wearing kept trying to fall off of her but she managed to keep it covering her. As she lightly touched her dad, besides being playful she really was trying to find where he was sore so that she could help.

Moving his towel out of the way, she saw his butt flinch a little as she playfully scratched. She giggled in spite of herself and started working her way down the outside of his legs, "Open your legs daddy." When he did, her eyes were glued to his partial erection. She felt a sensation in her pussy she normally only got when starting foreplay. Having given her own father an erection was turning her on. Her fingers made their way up the insides of his legs. Her breathing was getting harder as her hands neared his cock and balls. She was very close, held her breath, and extended one finger and raked it down his cock.

Dan moaned as he felt her light touch on a part of his body that hadn't been touched for a long time. He had dated over the years and had even had sex with a few of the women but there had never been a connection for him to take it farther.

Olivia bit her lip as she heard his moan and saw his cock react to her. As she stood up to stand next to the bed her towel came open, she left the towel where it fell. She could feel him staring at her and liked it. Her movements were slow and unhurried as she reached to get the baby oil.

Dan was having trouble swallowing. Olivia was standing at the foot of the bed, just a few feet from him. Pouring the baby oil in the palm of her hand, he watched her rub her hands together to warm it a little. His daughter's pussy was only inches from his face.

Olivia bent over so that she could start rubbing his shoulders, making sure her movements put one of her breasts near her dad's face. Olivia did like having her nipples played with, and moved her breast near his mouth.

Dan stared at the nipple so close to his mouth. His tongue snaked out and he licked. He felt her moved closer as she continued to massage him.

She softly moaned as his lips surrounded her nipple and gently played. Olivia felt electricity shoot though her. Her nipple got hard as her dad sucked and his tongue played. After a few minutes, she moved a little and lowered her other breast to his mouth. This made her moan again.

Dan used his lips and tongue to lick, nibble and suck. He was careful not to use his teeth. After a few minutes of that Olivia backed away. He could see that both of her nipples were hard and red.

Olivia was shaky as she resumed her dad's massage. The anticipation was kind of nice. She and her boyfriend would have already been finished. With a steady rhythm, her hands made long deep strokes on his back making sure he was enjoying everything she did. Adding oil as necessary, she would graduate back and forth from deeper and longer strokes to short, light touching, over and over. Using her bodyweight instead of just her arm strength she tried to give her dad a good massage.

Moving on top of him, she straddled his legs and rubbed his lower back. When her finger touched his butt she felt him flinch. She brushed her fingers on his balls. When she heard her dad moan the fingers of her other hand wrapped around his cock and started playing. Olivia was feeling a little guilty that something so simple brought her dad so much pleasure, and she wished she would have thought to do it for him before now. Seeing him rise up, she started to stroke his cock. Making him cum with her hand would have been an easy way for her show she loved him.

She had her dad's cock hard and red. After a few minutes she stopped, not want him to cum – yet. Olivia had no idea if her dad got himself off or not but she knew he hadn't been on a date for quite some time. He might have gone to someone and paid for it but that really didn't sound like him. Bending over she rubbed against him with her breasts. Her breasts were sensitive anyway and this was making her nipples feel really good. After a little of that, her pussy was screaming for attention. Moving one of her legs, she slid it under his which brought her pussy against his thigh. "Mm," she moaned as she started rubbing against him. She almost forgot how to breathe.

Dan felt like every nerve he had was on fire at the same time. His teenage daughter had him feeling things he hadn't felt in for a while. She was doing all of this with her own dad and that was something which made it all the more special.

Olivia slid under her dad, one leg over his, one leg under. This made her dad have to rise up more. Her goal as she scooted down was to get her pussy to his cock. She was almost there and reached for him.

Dan could feel her soft slim fingers on his hard cock again. What was she going to go next? She had already made him harder than he had ever been.

Olivia moved his cock all over, rubbing it against her pussy. "Mm," the sensation of his cockhead rubbing against her clit yet not really going in her pussy was making her entire body ache for it. The pleasure of the contact between her pussy and his cockhead was slowly making her hotter and hotter and she made it last for as long as she could. Not really sure of how long it lasted, one thing that she was sure of was that she couldn't stand anymore and had to have her dad inside of her. She placed his cock in her and used her free hand and the leg that was over him to make him go down.

Dan felt her rubbing him all over. Her pussy was slick and hot and felt oh so good. Finally he felt her wanting him to go down. Pushing down, his cock slipped inside of her pussy and she felt so hot and tight he wasn't sure if he could get it in.

Her daddy was inside of her. "Oh, yes daddy." It felt like she was being filled up. Then she realized that he was leaving it in deep and just holding it there. She enjoyed the fullness and ached for more but instead gripped him with her legs and held him. "Does it feel good in me daddy?"

"Oh yeah –," He felt her grip loosen and he started to slowly fuck her, "-- um -- I love you so much baby."

"I love you to daddy." The sensation of his hard cock going in was different from him coming out. Her own father going inside of her was a delightful sensation. It was more than just a delicious feeling of her nerve endings being rubbed. Her body wanted him there. The feeling of his cock going out still had the same wonderful rub, but it made her want to be filled again. Her whole being felt the absence.

Dan started a slow rhythm with his cock moving in and out of her young body. She was incredible. He loved his daughter very much and would have never thought to do anything with her. His cock felt surrounded by a warm, sticky, wet tunnel. He could feel her tighten up as he pushed into her. "Oh baby."

Olivia had no idea where she had come up with the position they were in. She and her boyfriend had only done it with him on top, face to face. This had just seemed like the right thing to do from the position she was in with the massage, but after a few minutes of fucking her leg on top was starting to cramp. "Dad can we switch positions."

Luckily Dan wasn't so far gone that he hadn't heard her. As far as he was concerned, this was all about her. His daughter meant the world to him and while it felt good to be inside of her pussy, he wanted to be accepted into her heart. "Of course baby, I want you like this."

"I am daddy." She felt him get off of her and it felt like a part of her was missing as his cock slipped all of the way out of her. Wanting it back where it belonged, she started scooting on her back towards his pillow to be in the position she was used to with her boyfriend. Suddenly she felt his hands on her making her get on her hands and knees. As soon as he had her into position he rammed his hard cock deep into her, "A-h-h-h."

Dan had tried to hold back and be gentle but he had lost a lot of his control. It had been a long time and she was so damn hot. It felt like her body was going to roast his cock. "Oh damn Olli!"

She instinctively ground herself against him. ""Yes...yes...yes," his fucking her in this position had caused her to have every sensation magnified. A wonderful feeling of being stretched as he entered with each stroke made his cock rub against her clit at the same time. Her fists were pounded the sheet and her body had taken over and was doing things on its own. "Yeah...yeah...yeah...Fuck me dad--dy!" The bed was creaking in protest to all of their intense movements. She was not only pounding the bed, her head was shaking back and forth making her hair flip wildly.

Hearing his daughter enjoying what they were doing made him give over to the passion. His control all but gone, he held onto her hips as each thrust became harder and faster. Her body might have bounced off of the bed but he kept pulling her back toward him with each of his thrusts. All he could think of was to keep going deeper and harder and how damn good it felt to be in her pussy.

Olivia was experiencing a whole different kind of pleasure. Her dad's cock was rubbing her clit while hitting spots in her that had never been touched before. Her body exploded in the most intense orgasm she had ever had. "Ah—ah—ah," Wave after wave of pleasure rocketed though her. "Yes, oh yes!" She couldn't think as the pleasure kept building higher and higher. If it wasn't for him holding her she knew she would have collapsed. On and on it kept going. She had only heard of multiple orgasms, until now. "Yes daddy, yes daddy!"

Dan pushed and pushed, he was as deep as he could go. He was close; his balls ached to release their load. He was fucking his teenage daughter rough, as she had responded to it he kept it that way.

Through all the haze, she wondered if her dad was trying to cum in her mouth. How much deeper could he get?

Dan thrust harder and deeper still and just held it, "AAGGHH!!!"

"Cum in me daddy!" She felt his cock throbbing inside of her, "Give it all to me, daddy."

Shot after shot of hot cum exploded from him. He felt like her pussy was demanding more, trying to get every drop. Finally letting go of her, she collapsed on the bed. He lay down beside her, totally exhausted.

Olivia threw her arm over her dad and laid her head on his chest, "I love you."

Dan put his fingers in her hair and played, "I love you too." Both father and daughter fell asleep.

Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,861 Followers