Daughter Sandra Ch. 02

Story Info
Parents become involved in their daughter's transformation.
5.6k words
4.56
94.3k
61

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
enventory
enventory
58 Followers

With his face still covered in his own daughter's pussy juice, Jim had dropped his pants and underwear and got on his knees in front of his daughter. She was covered in sweat and was panting heavily. After having collapsed from the orgasm her father gave her, she was on her side, with her knees pulled up to her chest, her pussy lips smushed between her legs.

Jim moved directly next to her and lifted her left leg a few inches, his eyes never leaving his daughter's pussy. As her leg lifted, her red, swollen labia separated and Jim could see the entrance to her cunt. He took a hold of his cock with his right hand and placed it at Sandra's opening. Without any more hesitation, he pushed forward into his very own daughter, filling her sloppy pussy in one stroke.

Sandra had kept her head lifted while she watched her father approach her, but as his cock filled her, she dropped her head on the floor, closed her eyes and moaned. This was the first real cock she had had all night, and it felt amazing.

Jim just sat there with his dick throbbing inside his daughter. He could feel her pussy twitching around him, which was probably some residual effect from her prior orgasm. He could also feel the butt plug her had inserted in her ass through her vaginal wall. The added pressure of the plug in her ass made her tighter and added some pleasure to the already amazing feelings he was experiencing.

Sally, Jim's wife, was on the floor sobbing, shaking her head, saying, "No. No. No. What are you two doing?" She continued to cry. "Please, stop."

Jim ignored her completely and proceeded to grab Sandra's torso. She looked up at her father and smiled. "Are you going to fuck me now, Daddy?"

"Yes, sweetheart. I'm going to fuck the shit out of you."

With that, he pulled out of his daughter nearly all the way and then rammed himself back in. He began pumping in and out of her slowly, but very forcefully. The power of his thrusts were moving Sandra's tiny little body back and forward, causing her to grunt with each penetration.

Once he established a smooth rhythm, he was very concentrated on his work. Sandra, the little minx that she was, decided to start egging him on.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Daddy? Has this always been a dream of yours? To fuck your hot little daughter?"

Jim only grunted in vague acknowledgement.

"It's OK, Daddy. I'm sure that once your little girl developed this nice set of tits, it was hard for you to keep your eyes off of them. Did it turn you on when I wore a bikini, Daddy? Did you steal glances at your baby's cleavage? Were you hoping one of my erect little nipples would accidentally fall out so you could get a peak?"

Sandra's taunting was somehow making him harder. It felt like he had a steel rod protruding from his body and it didn't help that what she was saying was true. He had indeed found it difficult to avoid checking out his own daughter once she started to turn into a woman. Even though she was his own blood, he was a man and she was a hot, young and increasingly-sexy piece of ass. Try as he might to avoid it, she was right that anytime she was in a bikini, he was constantly trying to steal a peak.

Of course, taunting her father was turning her on, as well. She had noticed her Dad looking at her before, although at the time she thought it was creepy. She didn't mind it when men's eyes roamed over her exposed skin, but she never thought about her father that way. Well, at least until recently when she realized that she was a cum whore.

She was still on her side, hands handcuffed behind her back, tits bouncing back and forth with the clamps still attached. She was at her father's mercy and there was nothing she could do to stop him from pounding relentlessly into her cunt.

"Daddy, look at me. I'm so helpless right now. You've got your young slut of a daughter pinned to the floor and there's nothing I can do about it. Even if I wanted you to stop fucking me with that big cock of yours, I couldn't really do a thing about it. Do you like having control over your little slut, Daddy? Do you like the idea of being able to do anything you want with my body?"

Jim couldn't believe the filth coming out of his daughter's mouth, even with what had transpired earlier. Not only was she letting her own father fuck her silly, but she was practically begging for it. What had Derrick done to his sweet little girl? What had he done to the apple of his eye?

Looking down at her jiggling tits, shaking with the metal clamps, and then up to her face, with her mouth open in an "O" of constant satisfaction, it hit him that he was buried deep in his sweet little girl's pussy. He was pounding the shit out of the apple of his eye, which was one of the last things he ever expected to do.

The sheer nature of this act, the taboo, combined with the moaning sex kitten asking for more cock below him, was too much to take. He didn't think he could last much longer.

Meanwhile, Sally had been watching the scene through her tears, sobbing as her husband of nearly 30 years was having sex with their own daughter. She felt like she was in a nightmare, partially because of what was happening, but partially because her own panties were soaked through. She was so confused by her arousal, but at the same times she was secretly excited by it.

As happens with most married couples, her and Jim's sex life had become a bit tame and boring. They still had sex on special occasions, as well as on a rare night when they both drank too much. But even then, it wasn't very exciting anymore. And while Jim had no problem getting an erection, Sally had noticed that it wasn't quite as hard as it used to be. And Jim never fucked her with the intensity that he once did.

To see her husband's sexual prowess on display once more aroused her a great deal. She could tell his cock was rock hard and his intensity was as high as it had ever been.

And even though it was their daughter that he was fucking relentlessly, she couldn't help but be aroused at the wanton sluttiness of the woman in front of her. This young girl had no qualms about her sexuality, which allowed her to enjoy it with reckless abandon. She loved having her pussy filled to the hilt and acted like she couldn't get enough of it. It was as if her daughter couldn't fulfill her most primal urges, no matter how hard she tried.

As Sally was deep in thought, fighting the arousal her body so desperately wanted to embrace, Derrick walked over to Sandra, whose face was contorted in an expression of pure pleasure. He could tell she was in a state of near-constant orgasm, as her abdomen was clenching over and over again. Her grunts and moans were solid indicators as well.

He could also tell that Jim wasn't going to last too much longer, so he decided to get things moving along a little bit. Derrick bent down over his wife's glistening body and grabbed hold of both nipple clamps. Simultaneously, he opened them up and removed them from Sandra's abused nipples.

Sandra's eyes shot open as she felt the clamps removed and grinned ever so slightly at her husband, knowing damn well what was about to happen next.

As the blood flowed quickly back into her nipples, the rush created a mixture of pleasure and pain. The sensation was overwhelming as her nipples had been deprived of normal blood flow for at least 45 minutes. It was like a spark started at the tip of each one, with a fire spreading rapidly out across her areola and breast.

Her brain was on overload and she could only be aware of two things in the entire world: the fire in her tits and the hard dick ramming her cunt. The combination of the two was just too much to bear and Sandra suddenly arched her back, jutted her bright red, sweaty tits out and came.

She started screaming, so much so that it sounded like she was in pain. In fact, the orgasm was so hard that she later wondered if she was in pain.

The power of her orgasm and its coinciding contractions were strong enough that her pussy would have expelled anything inside of it under normal circumstances. But her father wasn't going to let a little contraction stop him. Jim kept up his rhythm as his daughter tried to bend in half backwards, her tight little pussy gripping on to him and unleashing a torrent of her juices all over his cock.

The sensation of being milked by his daughter's pussy, plus the flood of her ejaculate soaking his cock and his pelvis, sent Jim over the edge. As she convulsed and screamed, Jim rammed home one final time before seizing up with a very loud moan of his own. His cock began to unload rope after rope of his seed into his daughter. He could feel an unfathomable amount of cum jetting out of his cock, extending his orgasm and causing his dick to pulse in delight.

Sandra could feel her father emptying into her and she started crying out, "Yes, Daddy, YES! Fill me up with your cum! Make your little girl a cum dumpster! Make me your whore! I want it so bad! Oh, it's so much! Ungh, Ungh."

She was writhing her hips back into Jim, trying to get every last drop. Derrick continued to sit there, admiring his wife and her hot, slutty body try to soak as much cum from her own father as it could.

Once Jim's balls were empty, he simply sat there with his still-hard cock in his daughter, looking down at her ravaged body. His eyes traced every inch of her curves and soaked in a view that he was sure he would never see again.

Sandra lifted her head up and smiled at her father. "Thank you, Daddy. Thank you for giving me all of your hot cum. I can feel it swishing inside of me right now. You gave me soooooo much. And it feels sooooo good. Mmmmm."

Derrick reached into his pocket and grabbed the keys to the handcuffs. He quickly went to Sandra's back and undid the cuffs, freeing up her arms. Her hands immediately went forward to her tits and she started rubbing them forcefully. She moaned again, "Oh God, my nipples are so sensitive. This feels so fucking good."

As she rubbed, Jim started to look like he was finally realizing what he had done. They say that in the moments following an orgasm, you're at your clearest, and now the lustful fog in Jim's mind was beginning to lift.

Internally, he couldn't believe that he had not only fucked his own daughter, but that he had come inside of her without protection. It was such a terrible thing to do not only to Sandra, but to Sally as well. At the same time, he still had a wonderful view of this little slut on the floor rubbing her tits and he had yet to withdraw his semi-erect cock from her cunt.

"Oh honey, what have we done? I shouldn't have ever..." He turned around to Sally, causing his dick to plop out of his daughter's cunt, bringing along a small string of his cum with it. "Sally, I'm so sorry. I don't know what got into me. We should have left when we had the chance. I shouldn't have let her seduce me like that. Especially our own daughter."

Sally was just sitting there shaking her head. Derrick walked over to her and sat behind her, starting to slowly rub on her back. "There, there, Sally, it's all right. Jim couldn't help himself. He's just a man, after all, and what man would be able to resist such a slutty little pussy when it was thrown in front of him."

Sally looked at her husband, still conflicted by what she had seen. "I just...I don't know what to say. Jim, I'm so disappointed in you, but at the same time, I can't entirely blame you for what happened tonight. We should have left during dinner, but we didn't. And now you've defiled our little baby."

Jim fully turned around now, his limp, dripping cock sticking out in front of him. "Honey, I'm so, so sorry. I promise this will never happen again. I swear it. I'll get dressed and we'll leave immediately. And we won't come back until Sandra gets over this phase she's in."

He turned to Derrick. "And you. Well, we need to sit down and have a chat, young man. We need to discuss what you've done to my sweet little daughter and how you're going to fix it."

Derrick just chuckled. "Seriously? You're going to lecture me after you just plowed your own daughter? I don't think so. Take a look at yourself, man. And look at your daughter. She loved it."

Sally interjected, still sniffling from the sobbing earlier. "Jim, there's no need to get in a fight, let's just get out of here."

Sandra was still on her side, with her father's cum starting to leak out of her pussy. She had her head on her right arm, watching the scene unfold.

"But Mom, if you leave, who's going to eat Dad's cum out of my pussy?"

Sally looked back in shock. "What?!? What did you say?" At that same moment, Derrick reached down and grabbed Sally's right arm, pulling it behind her back. He snapped one side of the handcuffs on her wrist quickly before she had time to react.

"Derrick!! What are you doing?" She tried to pull her arm back around her body, but Derrick was too strong. He quickly stood up and grabbed her other arm, pulling it behind her. He swiftly attached the cuff to her other wrist and just like that, she was trapped.

Jim, who looked rather ridiculous with his pants still down and his limp dick flopping in front of him, tried to stand up. "What the hell are you doing now?!"

Sandra quickly picked herself up to a kneeling position behind her father, placing her hands on his shoulders. "Easy, Daddy. It's OK. Derrick is just making sure we everyone gets their turn. Poor Mom has had to watch me come over and over again and hasn't had any fun of her own. I don't think that's fair, do you?"

Sally, who was still struggling against the handcuffs, shouted, "I do NOT need a turn at ANYTHING, thank you very much! I want no part of this situation at all. Now let me go."

Derrick just shook his head. "Oh, I don't think you really mean that, now do you Sally?" He reached down to her pants and placed his hand on her crotch. Sally stiffened. "I can feel the heat radiating from you, you know. I'm sure that if I stuck a finger down your panties, it would be pretty damp down there, no?"

Sally shook her head. "Please don't do that. Just let me go. I want to go home."

Derrick took hold of her shoulders and leaned her back against the bottom of the couch, with her head resting on the cushion. Sandra stood up fully and started walking over to her mother. "Not yet, Mommy. First you need another round of dessert."

Jim sat there powerless as his daughter walked over to her own mother, turned around with her ass facing the couch, placed one leg on each side of Sally, and started to squat down.

As her ass lowered over Sally's face, Sally's eyes were wide with shock. She was looking straight at her daughter's freshly fucked pussy. It was red, it was swollen, it was sopping wet and she could see her husband's cum leaking out. The sight of Sandra's abused cunt caused a wave of arousal to course through here again. Even though she wanted to keep staring at it, she started to struggle.

"No, no. Please, I don't want this. I can't handle this. Please, stop."

As she started squirming, Derrick moved in front of her to hold her legs in place. "Now, now. Just calm down and enjoy this. I know you want to."

Sandra paused for a moment with her pussy inches above her mother's face. "Oops, I almost forgot something. Wouldn't want you to miss out on the full view, Mommy."

She reached around with her right hand and gripped the base of the butt plug that was still inside her ass. She slowly started to pull it out as she simultaneously pushed it out with her rectal muscles. After a few seconds, the large, bulbous plug started to appear, stretching her asshole to its limits.

Sally sat captivated as she watched the plug emerge from her daughter's ass. She couldn't believe the size of the toy, nor that it had fit inside Sandra's butthole. As her daughter continued to push and pull, it seemed to get larger, further stretching the tight ring around her anus.

Finally, when the largest portion of the plug had passed, Sandra quickly pulled the remainder out and set it on the couch. "We'll just leave that there for now. Maybe I'll let you try it later."

Sally didn't have time to respond as Sandra was no longer impeded and lowered her pussy the final few inches onto her mother's mouth. She made sure to put a fair amount of pressure on her mother's face, too, so that Sally would have no choice but to smell her daughter's asshole.

Sally's protestations were muffled as the sloppy cunt started to slide around her lips. She was both horrified and turned on at the same time. Since her daughter's crotch was stuffed on her face, she couldn't really breathe and no choice but to inhale a big whiff of Sandra's puckered anus. She could detect the faint hint of waste, but there was also a sweetness mixed with muskiness that was surprisingly pleasant.

Sandra kept her crotch on her mother's face for about 5 seconds, then lifted up to let her catch a breath. "What do you think, Mommy? Do you like the taste of my pussy? Do you like the taste of Daddy's cum dripping out of it?" She sat back down and felt the tip of Sally's nose push ever so slightly into her ass. She moaned at the feeling of contact against her anus and her pussy.

Sally was keeping her mouth shut, although she felt Sandra's pussy begin to leak its juices and cum out on to her lips. She was slowly losing her resolve as she felt her nose pushed firm against her daughter's backdoor, with a perfect view of the tight, curved ass right in front of her.

Her daughter really did have an amazing body. This close, she could see the contours of Sandra's ass; it was toned, but not flat. Her cheeks had beautiful curves to them which made her ass crack look deep and inviting. Above her ass, Sally could see Sandra's back dimples and her taut, tan back.

Sandra lifted up again. "Oh come on, Mommy. Just open up. I know you want to. I can tell from your squirming that you want nothing more than to lap up this sloppy, slutty pussy of mine. In fact, I can feel a good portion of Daddy's cum about to drop right out. You really should have some." With that she sat back down, and to her surprise, Sally opened up her mouth and extended her tongue into her daughter's pussy.

Sandra moaned as her mother's tongue probed her vagina. She hadn't been lying, either. She felt a glob of Jim's cum making its way out of her and when Sally's tongue pierced her hole, the cum came straight out and into her mother's waiting mouth.

Jim couldn't believe what he was seeing, even after his own experience with his daughter just minutes before. There was Sandra, naked, sweaty and flushed, squatting over her own mother with her tits hanging down in front of her, the nipples still swollen and bright red from the clamps. Her pussy lips were also swollen and slightly parted from all of the abuse they had taken that night. Her clit was erect and visible, perfectly framed between her engorged labia. Just inches below, his own wife's tongue was lost deep inside his daughter's cunt, were it was licking up the seed he had dropped in there not too long ago.

Sandra was writhing on her mother's face, enjoying the attention. She opened her eyes and saw that her father's cock was starting to harden again. She grinned at him. "Daddy, do you like what you see? Do you like your sweet little girl turning her Mommy into a cunt-eating slut?"

She lifted up once more and shifted her crotch forward a little bit. Sally's tongue was still out and probing, so when Sandra sat back down, she did so with more force and felt her mother's tongue pierce her anus.

Sally opened her eyes in shock as she tasted her daughter's ass. But oh, it tasted so dirty and wonderful. She began tonguing that sweet little hole while Sandra groaned above her. "Yes, Mom, that's it. Lick my asshole. Lick the filth out of there. Unngh, it feels so good when I have a tongue in my ass. Don't stop."

enventory
enventory
58 Followers
12