Daughter Sandra Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
enventory
enventory
58 Followers

She reached up and started grabbing her tits as she fucked her mother's face. She started alternating between her pussy and her ass, controlling the location and tempo the entire time.

Meanwhile, Derrick stood up and walked into the kitchen. He returned shortly with a pair of scissors in hand. Jim, whose cock was rapidly becoming hard again, looked quizzically at his son-in-law. "What do you need those for?"

Derrick smiled at Jim. "I want to make your wife more comfortable."

With that, he got down on his knees next to Sally. She was oblivious to his presence as her face was covered by Sandra's ass. Additionally, she was busy rubbing her tongue over her daughter's clit, making her squirm in delight.

Derrick grabbed a hold Sally's blouse at the neck and placed the edge of the scissors around the fabric. He began slowly cutting the blouse open right down the middle, all the way to the bottom. Once finished, he pulled apart the sides to reveal her bra, which wasn't even remotely sexy. However, her chest was heaving from excitement, causing her cleavage to rise and fall above the top of the cups.

Derrick then took the scissors to the sleeves and shoulders of the blouse, completely removing the fabric from his mother-in-law. He then made quick work of her bra straps and then sliced through the front middle of the bra so that could be removed as well.

He wasted no time in peeling the bra from her chest, revealing her beautiful tits. Derrick could see where Sandra got her nipples from, as each of Sally's was hard and extended out over half-an-inch. The tits themselves were a bit saggy, but they weren't too large and drooping for them to be unappealing.

While Derrick was cutting her bra off, a part of Sally's mind realized that he was rendering all of her clothing ineffective. Once this was done, whenever that was, she'd be in a pinch when it came to clothes. Her concern soon melted away, however, as Sandra had shifted her hips forward, asking with her body for her mother to tongue her ass again.

As Sandra moaned in pleasure, Derrick reached up to Sally's tits and briefly massaged them. He turned to Jim and said, "These are nice. You should come play with them."

Jim, still unsure how comfortable he was with someone playing with his wife, let along having her eating out another woman's pussy, crawled forward next to his wife. He leaned in and began sucking on Sally's erect nipple. He reached across her body with his left hand and began pinching the other one.

From this vantage point, he had an unobstructed view of his daughters soaked, gaping red pussy. The inner lips were swollen from abuse and were hanging loosely from inside her outer lips. He could also see his wife's tongue swirling in circles around Sandra's puckered asshole, occasionally spearing it as Sandra grunted in encouragement.

Derrick reached down and started unbuttoning Sally's shorts. He unzipped the zipper, reached into the waistband and pulled the shorts slowly down her legs. As soon as the fabric passed her crotch, Derrick caught a whiff of her musky arousal and noticed a very large wet spot in her otherwise unappealing panties.

Once the shorts were discarded, he made quick work of her panties, pulling them down and off in one swift motion. He hadn't expected her to be clean shaven, but he was surprised that she was well-trimmed, with a patch of bush sitting right above her slightly puffy lips.

He could see the glistening moisture all over her sex and when he looked lower, he saw a pool of her arousal sitting at her vaginal opening, waiting to fall to her ass now that there was no fabric to get in the way.

Jim couldn't believe the sight. His wife was now completely naked on the floor, leaning back against the couch with her head on the cushion. His naked slut of a daughter was straddling her face, rubbing her pussy and ass against her own mother, making it red and wet.

Derrick took his index finger and started rubbing it up and down Sally's slit. She started to moan from underneath her daughter's genitals, completely lost in the moment. She was enjoying the combined attention from her son-in-law, her husband and even her daughter. The wetness of her daughter amazed and aroused her. Despite all of the abuse that little pussy had taken during the evening, it was as turned on and ready to be used as ever.

Sally gasped when Derrick inserted his finger into her hot tunnel. Her gasp caused Sandra to open her eyes and look down at the scene below her. She grinned.

"Mmm, Mommy, what are you letting my husband do to you? Are you letting him finger you, you slut? While Dad is sucking on your tits? That's so hot."

She bent forward a little more, which firmly planted her ass on her mother's mouth. Sally began rimming her daughter like there was no tomorrow.

"Unnghh, that feels so good. Don't stop doing that." She sighed. "Oh Mommy, Derrick's finger is so wet. Are you that excited? Derrick, I think she can take more based on how wet and sloppy she looks."

Derrick removed his index finger and placed his middle and ring fingers at the entrance to Sally's cunt. He eased them both inside and then hooked the fingers upward towards her g-spot. He placed his other two fingers down the sides of her labia, against her thighs.

Sandra sat back up and resumed mauling her own tits with her eyes closed and her crotch on her mother's face. She moved back a bit so Sally's tongue was back at the entrance to her own sopping wet pussy and let her get back to work.

Derrick took his other hand and placed it on top of Sally's mound. He applied light pressure and started slowly moving his right hand up and down inside of her vagina, stretching her hole.

He felt the top of her vagina start to swell as the fluid inside her built. As he sped up his pace, Sally began to moan and writhe, while he pussy started making sloshing sounds.

Jim stopped sucking his wife's now red nipples to watch what Derrick was doing. He had never heard his wife sound that wet before and whatever his son-in-law was doing, it was apparently making her feel very good.

Derrick continued his assault and began moving his fingers inside more forcefully and more rapidly. Which each thrust up and down, it seemed that Sally began to leak more and more pussy juice. Given the strength of his thrusts, Derrick was causing her lubrication to start splattering around her entire groin and on to the carpet.

Jim was stunned. "What...what are you doing to her?"

Derrick smirked. "I'm making her cum. And by the looks of it, she'll squirt, too."

Jim looked surprise. "You mean like Sandra did? I have never seen that before. You can just make a woman do that?"

Derrick's hand sped up and he pushed down on Sally's mound a little more aggressively. "Well, not any women, but most of them can, especially if relaxed. Had we tried this before she started eating out her own daughter, probably not."

Sally was only catching bits and pieces of the conversation outside of her own little world, which was currently filled with pussy and ass, but when she heard the phrase "eating out her own daughter," she felt a shot of electricity surge through her, causing her body to spasm.

Derrick looked down and saw a gush of fluid pour out of Sally's hole. He looked at Jim, "I think she's close. Go back to her tits, old man."

Jim just shook his head and did as he was told. As his lips reattached to his wife's nipples, her entire body started to spasm.

Sandra felt the movement under her and sat down firmly on her mother's face, completely engulfing her mouth and nose with her crotch. Sally essentially couldn't breathe, but she didn't care.

Derrick's fingers shot up and down two more times, each with significant strength, and then his mother-in-law's vagina shot his fingers out of her convulsing cunt. As the fingers pulled out, pulses of fluid began shooting out of her as well, each in conjunction with a contraction that was visible on her abdomen.

The combination of Derrick's fingers, Jim's mouth and the inability to breathe pushed her over the edge into a feeling she had never had before. Right before she came, she felt like she was about to pee, but now the release of jets of ejaculation from her throbbing cunt felt more amazing than she would have ever dreamt.

Her body was racked with convulsions as the orgasm washed over her. She tried to draw in a breath, but couldn't with her daughter's own wet pussy locked firmly down on her face. With her hands tied behind her back and her lower body out of her own control, there was no fighting for air.

But that losing battle only served to extend her orgasm, causing even more, though smaller, spurts to pulse out of her pussy.

After about 20 seconds, Sandra lifted off her mother, who finally took a huge gulp of air. Jim sat back in amazement at how his wife's body had responded and Derrick looked on with a sense of accomplishment.

Sandra stood next to her mom and looked down. "See, Mommy? Isn't it fun to be a little slut?"

Sally could barely catch her breath. "Honey, I don't know what you two have done to me, but that was amazing."

Sandra looked like a proud parent. "Well I'm glad you liked it. It felt so nice to have your soft tongue inside me. Are you sure you've never done that before, because you were really good at it. Especially when I had you lick my asshole."

Jim sat in stunned silence, his cock at full attention, twitching at the mention of his wife's tongue inside his daughter's asshole.

Sally kept panting, "No honey, that was my first, and last, time. But I have to admit, it was unbelievable."

Sandra laughed. "Oh Mom, that wasn't your last time. We've just gotten started! After that tonguing you just gave me, I couldn't let you leave without returning the favor!"

Sally quickly lifted her head up. "What?!? Sandra, no! No more of this! We're done. We have to go home!" She started struggling against her handcuffs.

Jim looked like he was unsure what to do. "Umm, Sandra, honey, this has been fun and all, and strange and wrong, but we have to end this. Will you please let your mother go?"

Sandra just shook her head. "Sorry, Daddy, but poor Mommy here hasn't even had a nice hard cock in her yet. We can't let her leave without getting fucked."

She then turned around and bent over, pulling her taut ass apart with her hands. "Besides, Daddy, Mommy got my asshole all nice and wet for you. Don't you want to try this hole out?" She pouted at him. "Don't you want to fuck my ass, Daddy? Don't you want to make your little girl cum with your cock in her ass?"

Jim looked over at his wife, who was still struggling to move. She stopped and had a look of horror on her face when she saw her husband. "Jim...no."

Jim dropped his head. "Sorry honey, but we've already crossed so many lines. We might as well make a night of it."

Derrick stood up and lifted Sally up on to the couch. She put up little resistance. He spread her legs and turned to Sandra. "Ok, honey, she's all yours."

enventory
enventory
58 Followers
12