Daughter Then Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers

She smiles, "I'm glad you like my breasts," she says, emphasizing the word 'breasts'. I guess I don't call them tits when I'm with her.

I get right at those breasts. They're full and firm, yet with some softness as with most breasts. Large nipples, I can't help but realize that she fed Zara and her older brother with these at one time. As I hold them I think that they would b e great for what I've read about but never experienced for myself, a titty fuck. By the time I finish with them and move down some her nipples are smaller and harder. I lick her navel, an innie just like Zara, and then get to her pussy. She spread wide and lifts her legs up almost to her shoulders, opening herself to me and I dive right in.

It's an even sexier pussy than Zara's, at least it seems like that to me. A slightly stronger taste, slightly more open and easy to get to, and her clit becomes not just a worm, like Zara's, but sort of a little finger, much easier to suck on and play with. She's as loud as Zara, though. Lots of moans and 'yesses" and grunts leading up to a low shriek as she comes, putting out more fluid than Zara, the only other pussy I've ever done this with. I love it, it's extremely sexy.

She sits up as I sit back some, sort of grabs my shoulders and shoves me partly to my side and to my back and she's on her knees next to me, holding on to my cock as she gets her mouth to it and starts to lick it. "You have a very nice cock, George," she tells me.

"I'm glad you like it because you have a delicious pussy," I answer back.

"We'll have to let you get another taste of it, then," she says just before she almost swallows my cock. I'm not capable of comparing her blow job to that of her daughter, they're both really good at it. At least I love what they do to me. Nancy sure has a lot of energy in hers, attacking me is probably the best description. She plays with my balls, jerks the base of my cock with her fingers while her mouth is busy on the rest of it and it doesn't take a lot of time before I'm shooting into her. Just like her daughter, she swallows it all and licks her lips before using her mouth to milk my dwindling cock to get every last drop.

This is backwards from the routine with Zara. I ate Nancy first then got a blow job. Which leaves me soft and unable to fuck her right away. I can tell, though, that she's ready for me to taste her again. She lays on her back and spreads open for me. So I half climb on her and start with those huge tits -- oops, breasts -- again, and then down to her delicious pussy. I lick and suck and finger fuck her and by the time she cums, I'm hard again so she pushes me over and climbs on me, taking my cock up inside her. "My tubes are tied, you don't need a condom," she tells me as she bounces on me. Really bounces hard, I might end up with bruises. The thought enters my mind that condom's real reason for existence is to protect against disease. The fact that they help contraception is an added bonus. I wonder a little about how many guys Nancy has been with and if she's clean. But the feelings of getting fucked drive any thought like that away.

Like her daughter, she cums before me so we switch positions and I'm soon fucking her from behind, leaning over her to reach around and hold those massive breasts and play with their nipples. I had three orgasms earlier today with Zara and I've already had one with her Mom so I last and manage to get lots and lots of moans and grunts and 'fuck me' out of her before we both climax again.

We're both laying on our backs, next to one another, on the bed. "We should go and see how Bob and Sara are doing," she says. "When we were first married we had so much sex that we were both almost worn out with no spare time but once the children came, Bob started finding some other outlets for his sex drive. It used to bother me a lot. He makes a pass at just about every female he meets and it's surprising how often he's successful in fucking them. I had to either divorce him or start being like him. So we still have a lot of sex with each other as well as with others. I've even discovered I like being with women as well. Maybe, if Bob is tired, Sara and I can entertain each other.. Come on, let's go."

I got the most amazing revulsion about everything. I wondered what in the Hell I was doing having sex like this with people that would do what they did. I used to think of sex and romance tied together. At first, I even had some feelings for Zara as we did each other. I decided right then that this is not the way I wanted to lead my life. So I told her, "No, I don't think so. Go ahead without me." I got up and started putting my clothes on

"You think you're better than us, don't you?" she almost yells at me.

"No, I don't think that. You treat sex as a recreational activity and for the past month that's eaxactly what I've been doing with Sara and now with you. So I'm just like you. If you go in with Sara and her Dad, who have been sucking and fucking each other, I'm sure he'll be happy to have two sexy, gorgeous female bodies available from what you've told me. And when he's worn out, Sara will probably really like trying something new, particularly with her mother. So I just think I'm superfluous, not needed." I left and never went back.

.

On the short way home I thought about it. I really had thought of sex and romance and love all being tied together somehow. I knew I wanted to end up with someone to love for the rest of my life, like my parents. I also realized that I had never kissed Sara or her Mom. We had dne everything else but just for sex with no emotional attachment.

I wasn't always an angel from then on but I never again had as meaningless sex as with the Abrams. Sometimes the romance was temporary but there was always a lot of kissing and fondling and emotion. I finally met a girl that resulted in some long term emotion and married her. We've fathered children who have grown and created children of their own and I'm still married to her and we're very happy together. The sex still involves lots of emotion . Maybe discovering what you don't want has value by letting you learn for sure what you do want.

ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers
12