Daughter Training Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caitlyn called ahead to her husband's favorite restaurant to order food, but it wouldn't be ready until about 6:00 PM. She texted her husband to let her know she wouldn't have dinner prepared until after he got home and decided to use the opportunity to quickly pick out a birthday present for a friend.

Because of delays at the restaurant, Caitlyn couldn't get home until 6:30 and rushed home as fast as she could to feed her family. She stopped the car in the driveway, grabbed the food, and entered the house.

Caitlyn was just about to call out that dinner was ready when she heard a moan.

Caitlyn froze. "Oh my God. It can't be."

Caitlyn excitedly put everything down by the door as quietly as she could. She took extra care to ensure her keys didn't jingle as she set them down and gently closed the door to the house without the handle making a loud "click."

Caitlyn could hear more and more as she tiptoed up the stairs. More moans. Made by a woman. And grunts.

She knew those grunts.

Those were Gerard's grunts.

It was almost too much. Caitlyn was gushing again. She slipped off her shoes and slid her panties down her legs as she went up the stairs and into the hallway, leaving them where they fell.

It was at that point that Caitlyn noticed the rhythmic pounding. She recognized that sound. It was the sound of the bed's headboard hitting the wall in the master bedroom. There was something different about it this time, however. It was louder than ever before.

Caitlyn was gushing, excited beyond belief. One hand snapped to her pussy to relieve herself as she ran over to the door, which was left open just a sliver. She knew she could make as much noise as she wanted. Her husband was fucking some slut, far too hard for either of them to hear her.

Caitlyn stood behind the door, fingering herself with one hand and tweaking her nipple with the other. Her entire being felt like it was crossing a new threshold, scary but exciting. Could she look? Did she really want to see it?

"Daddy, give me your cock! Give it to me harder!"

Caitlyn knew that voice. Her husband was fucking his daughter.

She couldn't help herself anymore. She had to see the incestuous coupling happening in the room she shared with the man who spoke the vows to love, honor, and obey her. At that moment, he was upholding those vows in the way that she had always wanted him to.

The door creaked open as she looked at the amazing sight before her, her 18-year-old daughter with her face down, ass up, as her father thrusts in and out of her tight pussy.

Each of the participants of the incestuous coupling saw Caitlyn standing there, gawking at the erotic sight while furiously masturbating herself.

"Stick that cock in me! Own me! Breed me, Daddy!" Ava yelled, her words piercing into her mother's psyche.

"I made you, and I own you!" Gerard bellowed before locking eyes with his wife.

Caitlyn still hadn't cum, not once the entire day. She looked pleadingly at her husband as her hands remained busy, keeping her near the edge. Caitlyn looked at her husband with adorable eyes and mouthed, "Please?"

Gerard smirked, nodding at his wife as he thrust harder into his daughter. The unfaithful husband grabbed his daughter's ass hard as he tried his best to break the bed with violent thrusts.

Caitlyn looked with awe at the magnificent join between young, tight, shaved pussy and a strong, thick, paternal prick. At that moment, it was the most beautiful sight in the world. Her husband's commanding voice broke her reverie.

"Cum, bitch! You're mine, and you always will be! Cum!" Gerard yelled while looking at his wife, talking to her simultaneously as his daughter. Mother and daughter both screamed out in orgasm simultaneously before Gerard jerked his cock a final time inside his offspring, satisfying his primal urge to breed a fertile female.

Caitlyn's legs trembled as she squirted all over the floor, finally slumping down to the ground as she continued to convulse due to the intensity of her orgasm. At the same time, Ava gushed all over the bed due to the eroticism of finally being discovered by her mother after helping her the best way she knew how, by fucking her hunk of a father.

When Caitlyn had the energy to stand back up, her husband and daughter snuggled and kissed on the bed. Wet spots from their combined juices were all over her side of the bed, the side she would be sleeping on tonight. Ava's ass elevated on a pillow, which Caitlyn recognized as hers. Her husband's cum was drooling out of her daughter's swollen pussy, and their combined juices had already started to soak into the pillowcase.

Caitlyn knew already she would masturbate herself to sleep tonight, lying in the incestuous, soupy mess. That is, if her husband allowed it.

"Honey, get over here," Gerard commanded. "Clean up."

Caitlyn almost couldn't believe it. Gerard knew what her soul ached for.

"What are you waiting for?" Gerard motioned to their daughter's pussy. "Get it all, or you can't masturbate tonight. I'll continue to breed her tonight, and if you want to relieve yourself, you had better clean up every drop."

Caitlyn didn't hesitate for a second, diving mouth-first into her daughter's snatch. Her mind filled with ecstasy as she greedily slurped up every drop of her husband's sperm. She licked all around, getting as much as she could on the legs, the sheets, and deep inside, the daughter-cunt splayed out before her.

"That's right bitch," Ava said through grit teeth as she experienced the ministrations of her mother's excited tongue, "lap it up, get in deep! Daddy put his cum all the way back! Work harder, whore! Ooooooohhh shit!" Caitlyn's daughter orgasmed on her face, clenching the sheets with one hand and holding her daddy's hand with the other. Her legs held her mother's head between them in a vice-like grip, not allowing her to get up until her teen pussy drenched her face. Caitlyn whimpered as she ran out of the incestuous mixture, wishing there was more.

"Good job, sweetie. We both love you so much." Gerard got up and kissed his wife with a deep tongue kiss that lasted for over a minute. He then returned to bed to lie down with his daughter, caressing and kissing her.

When they separated, Caitlyn smoothed out her skirt as best she could and said, "I'll have dinner ready in five minutes, come down when you're ready." Then she practically skipped out of the room, feeling like she was floating on a cloud, as Gerard got back down and started making out with his daughter.

Caitlyn just finished getting the table set and the dishes ready when her husband and daughter entered the dining room. Naked. Ava had a streak of daddycum flowing down one thigh.

Gerard said, "By the way, you missed some, sweetie. Clean it up before you start eating dinner."

Gerard and Ava sat together as Caitlyn slid under the table to clean up her daughter, eating her to orgasm for good measure before coming back up to eat with her family. Gerard and Caitlyn talked like they were having a regular dinner until Ava turned herself and started bobbing her head on her dad's lap. At that point, the dinner conversation finally turned to more sexual topics.

"Just curious," Caitlyn asked Gerard, "when was the first time?"

Gerard was starting to strain to concentrate on his daughter's talented oral assault and responded, "In Bermuda. She's why I kept leaving our hotel room 'to get ice.'"

Ava raised her head, "I had his cum inside me every day, one way or another." She then promptly dropped her head back down to do her duty.

"How did that happen?" Caitlyn inquired, "You were always so hesitant to..."

"After her last birthday, Ava overheard one of our role-playing sessions and worried that our marriage might be in trouble. So she snooped around and read the stories you bookmarked on the computer. She also found your "Aspiring Cuckquean" blog and realized that our fun might be more your idea than mine," Gerard explained. "Isn't that right, slut?"

"Mmmm hmmm," Ava confirmed without stopping her ministrations.

Gerard continued, "She felt bad for you and brought the idea up with me the night before we left on vacation. She wanted to do anything she could to help."

Ava stopped her loving oral caresses and added, "I noticed for a while that you weren't as happy as before, and I didn't want you guys to divorce. I wanted to help as much as I could." Ava continued darting her tongue around her daddy's throbbing member. "Mmmmm, Daddy, you taste good."

"She seduced me on the boat, and before I knew it, I had my cum in all three of her holes," Gerard said.

"Owned like a girl should be," Ava said before redoubling her efforts.

"That picture you took, the framed one next to the bed? It was right after I claimed her, made her my three-hole cum dumpster, just like you," Gerard said as his breath got shorter.

"Ava was shy at first, not sure how to break the good news to you. She got over it, obviously. We've been waiting for the right time to surprise you, to let you see your daughter try to steal her daddy from you." Gerard groaned as his daughter dutifully sucked spurt after spurt of his life-giving seed out of his cock, swirling it around and savoring the flavor before finally swallowing it.

Ava sat up, a string of cum and saliva linking her mouth to the daddycock she worshiped, and said, "You don't have to worry about me stealing him away, either. Daddy already loved me, and now he loves me even more. We can each be his slut." With that, Ava ducked down one final time, determined to get the load she thirsted for.

"You can have his cum sometimes," Ava said with a mouthful of daddydick, "But Daddy said I get more because I'm his little girl. He made me with this cum, and he wants to put a lot more inside me."

Caitlyn felt moved by her husband and daughter's consideration of her and her feelings. Not every mom and wife was lucky enough to have a family like this. She got up next to her husband and said, before kissing him, "Thank you so much, dear, I love this. It is everything I've always wanted."

Caitlyn and Gerard kissed as he held his daughter's head still as he thrust upward, giving her the dessert she had worked so hard for. Her eyes closed, and her head felt light as it became clear to her mother that Ava had somehow inherited her addiction to her dad's semen. Once Gerard's cock stopped spurting, she finally removed her mouth with a slurp, then showed it all to her mother.

Ava tried her best to say, "Look, I'm a good girl!" with a mouthful of paternal cum. Then she leaned her head back, took a big gulp, and opened her mouth again, "All gone! None left for you, Mom. Sorry."

Taking his daughter's hand, Gerard stood up and told his wife, "We're sleeping in Ava's room tonight. You sleep in our bed. You know which side to sleep on."

Ava spoke up to add, "And don't change the sheets."

Gerard smiled as he kissed his daughter, "That's right, hon. Do you think your mom deserves to cum tonight?"

Ava contemplated momentarily, bringing her index finger to her lips as she thought. Finally, she replied, "Yes, I think she was a good girl. She can cum tonight. But she can't watch. I want my daddy to myself tonight. She can listen on her bed and imagine the nasty things you're doing to your daughter."

"You heard the little lady," Gerard said before kissing his wife one last time for the night. "Tomorrow is trash day, and I won't have time to take out the trash tonight. You'll need to do that after doing the dishes. Also, you won't have to cook dinner tomorrow. I'm taking Ava out on a date."

The incestuous couple ran upstairs, leaving behind a happy, satisfied wife and mother.

Caitlyn finally got what she wanted. Her husband and daughter made her what she aspired to be for years, and together, gave her the gift she always wanted: the gift of being a cuckquean. The fact that her daughter was the one her husband was fucking made it even better than she imagined it could be. Then she realized they didn't just say "fucking," she distinctly remembered the word "breeding." With a sneaking suspicion in her mind, she rushed over to look at the kitchen trashcan and saw it: her daughter's birth control, which they must have sneakily thrown in the trash while Caitlyn was under the table eating her husband's cum out of her daughter's pussy. They wanted her to know what would happen: this family was about to get bigger. The realization made Caitlyn orgasm on the spot.

Gerard yelled down the stairs, "There's one more thing I forgot to mention. We're moving to a place called Fertile Valley. It's a really great place. We'll discuss it tomorrow."

The sound of a girl giggling and saying "Oh daddy" melodiously floated through the air before Caitlyn heard the bedroom door slammed shut.

Caitlyn couldn't wait to get back to her bed and writhe in the proof of her husband's infidelity as she brought herself to orgasm after orgasm while inhaling the intoxicating odor of adultery. She yearned to rub her entire body all over the sheets to coat herself with the dual proof of fatherly love and marital infidelity before it dried up. But first, Caitlyn had to clean up so she wouldn't have to do it in the morning. After all, she would have to have breakfast ready for the incestuous lovers in the morning, and it's better to get the dirty dishes out of the way now. If she was a good girl, she might even get to clean up after the loving couple after their first morning fuck.

After finishing her final chore for the night, she rushed upstairs, walking past the closed door that hid her cheating husband and daughter. The two bedrooms didn't share a wall, but the amorous pair knew to be as loud as possible for their audience, ensuring that Caitlyn could hear some of what was happening while she pleasured herself.

Caitlyn settled down in the damp mess left earlier by her husband and daughter and masturbated furiously over and over again. Her husband was like a stallion, fucking his daughter repeatedly, and each time Caitlyn heard the headboard of her daughter's bed hit the wall, bouncing to the pounding of a paternal beat.

Countless orgasms later, Caitlyn drifted off to sleep, thanking God for her life. She felt like the luckiest woman on the planet and wished to feel this good every night. Again, she got her wish and then some. Gerard and Ava stayed in the teen's bedroom most of the day while Caitlyn brought them food and drinks. Before taking his daughter out on the town, he told his wife all about the paradise of Fertile Valley, where they wouldn't need to hide their lifestyle from anyone, even in public.

Gerard and Ava went out together, barely able to keep apart long enough to get in the car separately. Ava's head was already bobbing on her dad's lap before they pulled out of the driveway. They were out late, and Caitlyn had a difficult time staying awake. She fell asleep on the bed as instructed, on her back and naked. At first, Caitlyn thought the instructions might have been another way for the daddy/daughter couple to dominate and humiliate her. She discovered the other reason for the command when she woke to the dual sensations of having her pussy stuffed with hard cock and a teen pussy dripping with daddycum smashing into her face. Caitlyn went to work taking care of her husband's mistress while Gerard thrust inside his wife to reclaim her once more with his cock. One thought crossed her mind before her bliss took her to heights so great that she could no longer think clearly: "With a life this good, who needs dreams?"

12