Daughter Training Ch. 08

Story Info
A friend teaches Delilah how to live a happy life.
9.1k words
4.59
67.1k
90

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 06/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delilah's long, dark hair flowed down her back as she sat at her desk. She intensely concentrated on her computer screen, her back straight, her breasts jutting out, and her nimble fingers flicked back and forth the keyboard and manipulated her mouse with extreme precision. On the screen, Delilah's elf avatar responded to her masterful commands, valiantly keeping the raid alive despite the marked incompetence of others who didn't watch the strategy video beforehand. World of Warcraft was one of Delilah's favorite games, but like other devoted players, she yearned for a stable guild with competent members. She had been in her current guild for a month and was thinking of looking for yet another one. Her guild mates barked orders back and forth as she frantically healed them, and cursed the hunters under her breath for once again being incapable of not standing in fire, and for the back-up tank once again missing his cue to take aggro.

Since Delilah was alone in her room, she sat in her underwear. She always felt that pants were overly restrictive and tried to wear them as little as possible, only reluctantly putting on even pajama pants when company was over or her dad, Bruce, was home and awake. Since it was late and her bedroom door was closed, however, she was free to dress as minimally as she desired without feeling self-conscious.

Most of the others in the raid were guys, but Delilah had no problem with that. Due to her interests, she had been hanging out with boys since a young age, and was well-versed in shutting down any male that crossed a line. After one of the raid wipes, Delilah let slip in group chat that she was sitting in her computer chair in only her panties. She said it casually, unintentionally causing more than half of the raid to have to readjust their sitting positions due to expanding lumps.

Delilah sometimes thought her voice sounded too child-like, but it went perfectly with her angelic face and small frame. She was 5'2", 135 pounds and knew she could get anything she asked for if she combined it with her beautiful eyes looking up at a man in a puppy dog face. She looked much more like her mother, who was ethnically Chinese, than her father, who was a Euro-mutt. One of her favorite photos was of herself at six years old sitting on the grass with her parents. Her daddy looked so happy. It was taken shortly before her mother was taken by aggressive cancer. Bruce always kept a brave face for his daughter, never letting her see him cry, but he couldn't hide his sadness. Delilah never told her father that in the year after her mother passed, she had occasionally overheard him cry out for his wife in his sleep. As far as Delilah knew, he hadn't seriously dated since then, but as the years went on, Delilah grew to look more and more like her mother. Delilah had a distinctly different personality and in many ways was her mom's opposite, but someone looking at the photo now could easily mistake Delilah for her father's wife. In fact, that already happened out on the street. One time, a drunk woman had berated Delilah for having a "sugar daddy," which at the time confused Delilah since she didn't know what that meant. While Delilah brushed off the experience, her daddy, was flustered by it and spent a long time alone in his bedroom with the door closed when they got home.

Like many others girls, Delilah unnecessarily felt like she needed to lose weight, but most men would have thought that idea to be ridiculous. For one thing, doing so would reduce the size of her DD cup breasts and also risk shrinking her ass. Both features made her body a fine prize for the man who would own it. She knew she was somewhat attractive, at least enough for guys to hit on her, but unbeknownst to Delilah, numerous males had seen her curvaceous body and fantasized about tying her down and breeding her until delicious milk flowed from her breasts.

Back in her game, Delilah valiantly tried to save her raid as she heard a buzzing from her nightstand. Someone had been sending texts for the last few minutes, but she had been ignoring them to be sure that she followed her prescribed role to a T even as one guildmate after another died. Once again, the guild leader's girlfriend, another healer, wasn't prioritizing the tank at a crucial moment. And once again, the guild leader barked criticism to everyone except the girl he was boning. They had been trying to beat this raid boss for hours now and morale was low and the lack of criticism for the one useless person there was obvious to everyone. After an uncomfortable discussion among the guild leadership, it was decided to call it a night.

Delilah sighed audibly as she took off her headset to go grab her phone. As she suspected, all of the unread messages were from her best friend Lacy. They were all along the lines of, "OMG," "txt me," and "I'm so proud!"

Delilah texted back, "What is it?"

Lucy replied, "I went over an hour!" and then proceeded to call Delilah to brag about her latest achievement.

Delilah listened to her friend describe her joy at keeping a cock on edge before jubilantly gulping down its enormous load. The pants-less gamer girl began to fidget in her seat as she once more heard her friend describe her favorite activity almost like a general of an army outlining her latest conquest, while boasting of her abilities and brimming with pride.

While her friend talked, Delilah thought about how it all started. Lacy used to be the type who loved fairy tales and imagined having a prince sweep her off her feet, and thus thought a lot about boys. She wanted a relationship, but her strict parents had tried their best to "keep her in line," and that meant scaring off any boys who came near her and throwing away any clothes that were deemed too sexy so that she looked as plain as possible. Lacy couldn't wait to get out of the house and became much happier after getting a part time job, moving into her own place, and attending the local community college, where Delilah was also enrolled. Once exposed to the real world, Lacy rapidly learned what boys wanted and that the key to being happy wasn't an unrealistic storybook romance with a boring prince. After a number of dates, she started focusing on older men. Lacy felt they appreciated her more, especially once they found out about her talent and obsession. You see, as far as Lacy is concerned, the key to any girl finding and keeping a quality man around is to learn to enjoy spending time on her knees and between his legs.

Lacy's change from a discontent, chaste virgin to euphoric, cum-drunk slut wasn't as immediate as it might look to an outside observer. While rebelling against her overly conservative parents and living under their roof, Lacy read erotic stories online and discovered many things about herself. She loved dressing slutty with the clothes she successfully hid from them and would fuck herself to sleep thinking of all the hard penises that she caused as she flirted with every man she was even remotely attracted to. Lacy overflowed with confidence.

While not one to brag, Lacy considered herself not just a good girl, but possibly the best girl a man could ever have, for one single reason. She loved cock. In fact, she worshiped it. The only problem was if a guy wanted Lacy all to himself; that just wasn't going to happen. There was just too much semen to swallow, and Lacy was the girl to do it.

Lacy once described to Delilah the first time she saw a hard, manly dick in person. She asked her math teacher after class one day if there was anything she could do to help her grade, being sure to emphasize "anything" and then licking her lips while looking down at his crotch. Lacy was doing well enough, being a decent student, but she had masturbated to teacher/student porn so much that she couldn't help herself from trying out some of the cliche lines. Her stomach filled with butterflies as her teacher walked to the door to lock it, then sat down and took out his cock. Lacy was naturally drawn to it and the normally loquacious teen was rendered speechless. The texture, the smell, the taste, everything about it filled her with joy. Even though her first cock was simply average, she loved the feelings that washed over her as she explored it, lavishing it with praise and adoration. She orgasmed when the first jet of semen rushed into her mouth and has been hooked since.

Lacy's desire for a traditional relationship quickly evaporated after she experienced the euphoria of cock worship, her mind going blank with pleasure. She became known in certain circles as the girl with a vacuum for a mouth. This was an exaggeration, of course, because while she was definitely eager to drop to her knees when given the opportunity, she preferred to extend her ecstasy as long as possible. In reality, she spent most of her time worshiping the male organ by keeping it on edge with delicate, subtle movements of her tongue, being sure to use her hands only minimally. She believed cocks deserved to be properly serviced by eager mouths that treated the service as an art form that showed respect. Not that there was anything wrong with jerking a cock with her small hands, but oral ministrations were so much more intimate and fulfilling. When it came time for the cock to ejaculate, however, she couldn't help but clamp down on it, suck in her cheeks, roll her pierced tongue around the shaft, and roll her eyes back in her head as she shuddered with the pleasure of a job well done.

However, she was careful not to get that reputation from the boys at her school. Instead, she got nice and comfortable under the desks of her professors and a few of her friends' dads. Lacy was quite the queen of blowjobs to those lucky enough to be in her regular rotation. The problem was, for some guys, that's all she wanted to do. She had a hard time going more than a day without kneeling between the legs of a man, entering an almost reverential, trance-like state where she lost track of time.

"...it was soooo tough to not swallow any while he was cumming, but I kept my lips tight and collected every drop!" Delilah focused back on the conversation and could tell that Lacy was clearly very proud of herself.

However, Delilah had started to enter her own trance-like state and came back to reality with her own panties soaking through as her friend kept talking.

"Then I showed him all of it before swallowing it all in just one gulp! I bet most girls would have needed at least two, but I'm a good cum dumpster, maybe the best! That's what all the dads say, anyway."

"That's great," Delilah croaked out, being supportive of her friend. She knew her friend well and asked, "How come you didn't savor it more?"

"Because Mr. Jenkins needed to be cheered up with his wife out of town. His wife told me the best way to help her husband was to gulp down every drop of his cum down with a smile, which I did, but I figured rolling it around on my tongue for too long might risk me losing some. Besides, his cum is yummy and has such a perfect consistency, I love the way it coats my throat. I bet you'd have done the same thing if you were in my place."

Once again, Lacy not-so-subtly suggested that Delilah should try cock worship, and once again, Delilah changed the subject. "You're sucking married cock now? I thought you stuck to single guys."

"No way, especially not if the wife is OK with it. Too much tasty cock is locked up in marriages with crazy wives that won't put their lips near a dick. What's funny though is a lot of them like to watch me go down on their husbands," Lacy said. "That's how I get my referrals. I regularly suck off Mr. Bartlett, and I guess Mrs. Jenkins overheard him and his wife talking about how drained I left him and then she reached out to me to help her out when she's out of town. Let me think, how did she put it? Oh right, she said wanted a trustworthy cum bucket that would keep her husband's balls drained but not try to steal him away."

Delilah was shocked. "Wow, SHE asked YOU?"

"Yeah, some women like sharing their men or giving them the special treat of a strange hole to cum in," Lacy explained. "And if you can believe it, some refuse to suck cock no matter how much their husbands want it (and all of them do). In either case, I'm happy to be of service! It's even better if the wife wants to watch. I love an audience."

"Yeah, I guess." Delilah croaked out. Her mouth was watering and her fingers had her on the edge of her own orgasm.

Little by little, Lacy's passion for being a fellatrix was rubbing off on Delilah. It was inevitable after Lacy had talked so much and joyously about cock worship as if it was the reason she was born and was what made her a complete person. It also helped that Lacy had sent her so many pictures and videos of women happy and satisfied because of the cocks in their mouths as well as a number of erotic stories of girls who became happy after finding out that their purpose in life was to worship cock. Delilah hadn't told her friend yet, but she had read a number of those stories over and over again and had even found some new ones.

A thought popped in Delilah's head that had been developing for a while now: "I want to devote myself to one man, one cock. One manly... tasty... cock..."

Her raid over, and becoming desperate to cum, Delilah told her friend, "Well I'm happy for you, but it's getting late, and I need to get to sleep so..."

"You can't fool me, you need to rub your little snatch, don't you?" Lacy said mischievously. "I bet you want to get a big, fat cock over your tongue right now. Oh God, it's so great, giving pleasure and controlling how much they feel. Do you have a gag reflex? We should work on that. You should totally just find a cock and go down on it, and do it soon. You have such a pretty face, perfect for cocksu..."

Lacy was suddenly interrupted mid-sentence by something stuffing her mouth. Delilah thought she could hear her friend making small licking sounds throughout their conversation and had assumed that her friend was just licking her lips while playing with herself, maybe using a toy for to sate her oral fixation. Then Delilah heard a man moan.

"You slut! Are you sucking off a guy now?" Delilah asked, the fingers of one hand sloshing around her tight cunt.

"Hah, mmm, you got me," Lacy replied, "there are too many daddycocks that need their balls drained. Can't take too much time off. Mmmmph!"

Lacy was getting really nasty. In her mind's eye, Delilah imagined her friend's face suddenly getting stuffed with cock. Delilah's pussy felt like it needed a finger inside and she was eager to comply.

Rhythmic gagging noises were now coming over the phone as the man started to fuck her friend's mouth. Lacy had set her cell to speakerphone and her eyes started to roll back in her head as the older man grabbed her hair like handlebars and began humping her face. Like a good cum dumpster, Lacy derived pleasure from being used as a cum receptacle, knowing that her only job is to bring pleasure to the man she served.

Delilah heard the male grunts over the phone and was now attacking her own pussy with her fingers. She also grabbed her toy. Lacy had gotten Delilah the toy as a gift, telling her good girls should practice. At first, Delilah didn't do anything with it, but Lacy talked about cock sucking worship so often, detailing pro techniques and amateur pitfalls, that eventually Delilah started to try them out. At first, Delilah tentatively licked the fake phallus, feeling silly, but lately, she had been trying it with increasing frequency. Licking it, kissing it, and practicing to get rid of her gag reflex. Delilah hadn't told Lacy yet, but she didn't gag anymore, and more and more of her orgasms were done with her special dildo at least partially down her throat.

Delilah took the dildo from her nightstand and began rubbing it over her breasts and face. She imagined herself in her friend's place, performing the same acts on the toy that she imagined her friend was performing on her current prey. Delilah struggled to eke out the words, "You're such a whore... oh yes... such a fucking slut. Mmm, take that dad's cock. Drain his balls like a good girl, like you've told me! Show me what to do, teach me to be like you!"

The sound of her best friend working to take yet another load in the same night pushed Delilah close to the edge. Her imagination did the rest as Delilah imagined herself taking the mystery cock. Which dad was it? Lacy usually had no problem telling Delilah exactly which cock she sucked and when, but she said nothing about this one. There was no reason to hide it, but maybe Lacy was just so horny she didn't think about it. Or maybe the dad didn't want his identity to get out.

Delilah analyzed the puzzle while one hand rubbed her pussy and the other held her dildo for her mouth to practice on when it hit her. Lacy had been saying a lot of complimentary things about Delilah's dad lately. She commented on how he must be working out lately, and how he must have a lot of happy girlfriends, and how a guy like him must have a few girls on the side. Delilah ignored the innocuous comments at the time, but... could it be? Was her friend trying to drain her daddy's balls at this very moment?

Delilah's mouth was repeatedly filled and then emptied, Delilah's tongue dancing around as she practiced for her own pleasure. In her imagination, the mystery man thrusting against her face turned into her dad and it only turned her on even more. Is that what her daddy wanted? Is that what Daddy needed?

She had to know.

There was only one way to find out.

Reluctantly, Delilah got up, careful not to make much noise to alert her friend that she was going to be away from the phone, not that she needed to, as Lacy must already be in her special mental place where all that mattered was the pleasure she felt from the cock that was using her, and the daddy getting treated like a real man was too far gone with groaning and dirty talk to pay attention to the phone, either. Delilah licked her gooey fingers clean before turning her bedroom doorknob and looking down the hall where she saw the telltale sign of light shining through the seams of her dad's bedroom door that meant that he was awake.

Delilah's juices dripped from her as she tip-toed on the hardwood floor. She had forgotten to put her panties back on and was leaving a trail of girl-droplets leading back to her own room.

Grunts, moans, and sloppy gagging got louder and louder as she got closer to her target.

Oh God. Delilah's sexy daddy was clearly, at this moment, abusing some slut's throat. That word, "sexy," seemed to fit her daddy so well. Delilah never thought of her dad that way before, but her friend was right. He took care of himself, worked out, and if Lacy was happy with him, then he must have a nice cock.

Thinking of her dad's cock turned Delilah on even more. She needed to see it. Now.

Delilah paused as the sounds of oral pleasure stopped momentarily and the participants moved around. Soon there was a different set of sounds being made, and she could hear her father whispering to Lacy how she was a good girl and how all girls should be like her.

It was too much, she had to see what was happening, without delay. Delilah took a deep breath and cracked open the door to peek inside. She was left breathless. Lacy's head was over the side of the bed as Bruce smacked her smiling face a few times with his prick before he started fucking her throat like a pussy. He alternated long and deep strokes, his thick seven-inch cock stretching open Lacy's mouth to the limit and causing a visible bulge in her throat as the paternal cock entered it.

That cock looked familiar. It was exactly like the dildo that Delilah had in her mouth!

Delilah kneeled on the floor as she tried desperately to achieve orgasm and imagine she switched places with her friend. Delilah's mind got more and blanker and she felt more and more pleasure the further down her throat her toy penetrated.