Daughter Training Ch. 09

Story Info
Lucy becomes Daddy's happy and devoted wife.
7.5k words
4.65
129.5k
119

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 06/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If one examined all of the households in the community, one might call the home of a girl named Lucy to be a model of the Fertile Valley way of life. The family started when Lucy's parents, Tom and Beverly, had gotten pregnant with Lucy and her twin brother Billy. They had both been lust-filled eighteen-year-olds with shared kinks that worked hard to make it so Beverly missed her period soon after they met. The couple had been lucky enough to purchase a house in Fertile Valley back when property values were still low and the birth rate was less than a quarter of what it was now. Lucy's mother had been a wonderful example for her and taught her not only how to be a woman, but how a woman should treat her man. Lucy's mom was a good teacher, making sure her daughter learned that there was more to being a good wife than cooking her husband good food.

When Lucy reached her teens, Beverly made sure that she still took Lucy shopping for clothes. As Lucy stepped out of the changing room, her mom would make comments like, "Daddy will like that one." When they got home, Beverly would have Lucy model her new dresses for Daddy, and after Tom gave his approval, he would grab his wife's hand and drag her into their bedroom and shut the door. Once Lucy was in high school, something else happened regularly as well; whenever one of her parents would comment on how the kids were growing up fast, Lucy's parents would look at each other, smile, then disappear into the nearest room and close the door, with muffled grunts and moans coming soon after.

One time when her parents disappeared into Daddy's study, the door didn't close completely and Lucy saw her Daddy sitting in his leather chair behind his big oak desk with his eyes closed, with Mom nowhere to be seen. Tom was slumped down slightly, looking very relaxed, and Lucy couldn't see anything below his chest. She started to wonder where her mom was when her Daddy said, "That's a good girl," followed by a female moan of appreciation coming from under the desk. Tom grabbed Beverly's head with both hands and started moving it up and down, with only a little bit of hair becoming visible for brief instants. Lucy knew she must have been witnessing a private act between man and wife. This is how good girls should act. For the rest of her life, the next thing her Daddy said to her mom would excite Lucy whenever she thought of it: "That's my good girl. You're Daddy's greedy little sex toy, my darling Lucy."

Lucy's parents were more and more excited as their kids' eighteenth birthday approached, running off to their bedroom more and more frequently. On more than one occasion, Lucy was woken up by her parents yelling things in the middle of the night over the sound of their loudly squeaking mattress. One exchange included the phrases, "Be my good girl, learn your place!" followed by "Yes Daddy, make me your whore!" An hour later, they were at it again, this time their loud verbal intercourse peppered with phrases such as, "You're mine now, mom! Everyone will see!" and "Take your birthright! Go back where you came from! Put a baby there!"

All of that felt almost like a lifetime ago, though it had only been a few months. So much had changed since Lucy and Billy's birthday. The family was still together, but in a different way, the family plans of more than eighteen years coming to fruition in the most beautiful way. The family still went to church every Sunday, but now when they drove there, Lucy was in the front passenger seat, and Beverly was in the back with Billy. The sleeping arrangements changed, with Lucy moving into the master bedroom, and Beverly sleeping in her son's bed. The rooms shared a wall, and when a ruckus was made on one side, it would usually wake up the pair on the other side, inspiring them to have their own fun.

They did not all continue to live under one roof for much longer, however. New houses were being constructed nearby for the town's booming population, and the mother/son couple had already had claimed one of them. Both couples planned to make new, larger families, and one house wouldn't be enough space for all the future kids.

Changes could be scary sometimes, but Lucy was excited to have her Daddy all to herself. She could feel the romantic love they had for each other, but Lucy also knew she had a solemn duty so satisfy Daddy's carnal urges. Now that she was eighteen, Lucy finally got to sit on her daddy's lap in the balcony like all the good girls who learned their place as familial sex toys.

One thing Lucy did which made Tom's cock twitch with desire was her elegant writing. Whenever Lucy wrote a pronoun that referenced her father, she would write the first letter capitalized. It was a small gesture, but it signified her complete submission to Him and emphasized how she was satisfied to know her place was at His side, obeying His will. One time, Tom came home to the short note, "Dear Daddy, I am at Myranda's place. I cooked You dinner. I hope it is still warm when You get home. -Love, Lucy." Tom re-read that note multiple times while waiting for Lucy to get home, barely giving her time to say, "Hi Daddy!" before she was enveloped by Him and fucked harder than she had ever been before.

Tom always tried to think of his own gestures to show her his feelings for her were equally as strong but felt nothing could ever be good enough to show her how amazing he knew she was. She was his daughter always, but she was now also his wife. Tom also realized that they had spent so much time together, they were essentially best friends, having fun whether they were making love, sharing hobbies, discussing philosophy, or just sitting and holding each other. It was as if their souls were connected in every way possible.

Lucy was a prize catch for any sane man, though she was too modest to ever acknowledge such a thing. her body, the product of a mixed Nordic and Italian heritage, was perfectly proportioned for igniting the desire of men to breed her. her large breasts that could easily feed a number of hungry babies (and one perverted Daddy), and her hips and ass were full and delectable, advertising her body's instinctual desperation to be claimed and bred over and over again. Any man looking at her would instantly think of all of the ways they would lose themselves in her feminine perfection, teaching her how to properly use all of her holes to give pleasure. Daddy, Lucy knew, had these same thoughts and feelings, but cared about her own pleasure as well. She was devoted to Him and nobody could change that.

Lucy's physical appearance and natural gifts alone would have made her a treasure for any man, but to any lucky enough to get to know her, her mind is what truly made her a goddess. More than one unlucky soul was left with only fantasies of what it would be like to grow old with her, feasting on her sexual delights and engaging her brilliant mind. Lucy was an excellent student, already having a path to a biochemistry research career without even yet officially finishing high school. Lucy was also a beautiful singer and an excellent writer. There were many aspects to her personality that made her more and more attractive to anyone who got to know her better, but she was already devoted to one man: her daddy. Above all else, Lucy wanted to be a devoted wife and mother and embraced her sacred duty to serve and please her daddy-husband. Lucy even felt excited to someday bear him another daughter that she could teach to please Him in the same way that she had been taught.

Lucy took pride in being an obedient wife to her daddy and had for a long time been looking forward to taking her place as a woman for the man she was meant to be with. Being a traditional girl, she wanted everything to be done properly and with the blessing of the Lord. Lucy's prayers were answered when she had a Claiming ceremony with her daddy in the church on the morning of her eighteenth birthday. It was a small ceremony that signified Daddy's claim to her and Lucy's enthusiastic giving of herself to Him. Daddy had a hard time keeping his hands off of her ever since. That day was the first time they had risked pregnancy as they consecrated their shared marital bed with their incestuous love, her daddy straining to fill her tight cunt with the seed that made her. Together, the couple prayed for their new family and agreed that if she wasn't pregnant after that day, then it was a sign that the Lord did not deem it the proper time for her to be with child and would patiently wait until they were so blessed. What mattered most to Lucy was that now in the eyes of the authorities of Fertile Valley, she was now Daddy's wife, no matter what any other barbaric laws might say. From that first day of her new role in life, Lucy was excited to learn all of the ways a beautiful and obedient wife can give and receive pleasure from her husband.

As an excited recipient of paternal lust, Lucy joined the 3H Club and found herself in good company with other dutiful daughters and quickly learned more about her purpose in life. It became apparent that each girl fulfilled their purpose in her own way and it wasn't for anyone except for the girl's own daddy to judge if they were being a "good girl." After all, it isn't anyone else's business if a daughter goes outside with spurts of daddycum on her face instead of licking it up first. While it is universally agreed upon that good girls should never waste daddy's cum, it's up to each daddy to decide what is or isn't waste. One daddy might want every drop to be licked up, even if it falls on the ground, while another might want everyone to see his girl splattered with his love. Like any other fashion, how a daughter is decorated with sperm goes in and out of style. The church teaches that girls shouldn't argue about whether one kind of training is better or worse; all that matters is that a girl follows her own training faithfully and that a daddy makes her feel owned and happy.

Tom knew his daughter had a brilliant mind. She was destined to be his dutiful wife and mother to the rest of his children, yes, but she was always so brilliant in school and he wanted her mind to be active and grow in ways she found fun and interesting. he always felt so lucky to have her, sometimes wondering if it was really possible to be so in love with another person. She had rapidly reached adulthood and taken her place at his side, claiming her rightful place as the woman of the house. She cooked for him, kept the entire place tidy, and eagerly learned new ways to show her love for him.

None of the closeness or romantic feelings were diminished by the fact that to Tom, Lucy was a sex object. More specifically, she was his sex object. However, she was more than a target for his lust, as Lucy had stolen his heart and in his mind and no other girl could compare. her intelligence and inquisitiveness contributed to Tom's undying attraction to his daughter and he wanted to assure that she could grow her mind as he owned her body. Lucy had an interest in biochemistry and Tom wanted her to be able to finish high school with a strong record so that she had a good shot at studying whatever she wanted. While he made enough money to support their soon to be rapidly expanding family, he didn't want Lucy to feel like she had to choose between following a passion of the mind and a passion of the heart. In the church, it is taught that a house-daughter who stayed home to take care of the children she gave her father was is as high of a calling as any other. If Lucy chose to devote her life to keeping the house in order and raising her siblings that her father planted in her womb, then that was fine with Tom. What mattered most to him was that his obedient, faithful, and beautiful wife was happy, whatever she chose to do. Completing high school would help Lucy keep her options open. Lucy knew, though, that no matter what else she did with her life, her near future would involve a big belly caused by Daddy.

Last Sunday, Daddy had Lucy dress up in her Sunday best before they went to church. Now that she was eighteen she wore sexier dresses than before. Like other owned good girls, the dresses worn on Sunday morning were a little more revealing than what they wore on other days. It was a time once per week for the men to show off their women. Lucy loved that her daddy was so proud of her.

Lucy sat in the balcony with her father, her full, cute ass almost imperceptibly grinding into his lap as they sat together. On other days, when the raging erection pressing into Lucy's bottom inevitably became too much of a distraction and she would solemnly stand up, take her daddy by the hand, and guide him to one of the Chambers of Holy Copulation that lined the walls of the church. Back in the day, all acts of sacred sexual congress done in the church were performed in these sanctified locations so that the rest of the flock wouldn't be too distracted. At least, that was the official explanation. In reality, without those chambers providing an approved place to allow couples to perform the Lord's work, members of the congregation would rush home early and forget to tithe.

The chambers were not completely sound-proof; the muffled cries of pleasure that came through their walls encouraged many parishioners to form long queues in front of them, and they would place their tithe in the bowl in front of each chamber upon entering. While the church was then receiving more tithes than ever before, almost everyone was too horny to actually listen to the word of the Lord, distracted while they waited in line to fuck their close relative with either a drooling snatch or a hard cock.

Since what mattered most was the message of love and unity that the church taught be heard and comprehended by everyone without too much distraction, all couples who had shown they truly understand the Lord's message and the girls knew their purpose, were then directed to sit in the balcony, where all acts of sexual love would be permitted and sanctified. In this way, the more advanced members could learn from each other on how to love and serve one's partner. Sometimes the chambers on the lower level were used when the balcony was full to overflowing. For the most part, when on the balcony, couples performed all kinds of acts of fellatio, anal sex, and of course cock-in-cunt copulation done primarily with the intent to grow new life.

As they sat in the center of a pew, holy debauchery went on all around them. Their own pew was getting rocked by a good girl behind them being bent over the back of it. In front of them another young girl sat on an older man's lap, facing him with her eyes closed and arms draped over his shoulders; she gave the illusion of a sleepy, innocent angel until one noticed the small up and down motions of her ass and the increasingly strained look on her face as she bit her lower lip and approached orgasm. To their left, one of Lucy's close friends was getting butt-fucked by her own father while thanking him for allowing her to be his three-hole whore. To their right, another friend who had been massaging her daddy's cock through his pants for the first ten minutes of the sermon now had a very full mouth as she leaned over her own daddy's lap, a look of sublime happiness on her face. All around them, couples of fathers and daughters, brothers and sisters, mothers and sons, and all other kinds of incestuous unions were energetically displaying their love for all to see and emulate.

Lucy thought about how it wouldn't be polite to interrupt any of these couples just to take her daddy to one of the private chambers and get her own holes stuffed, so she decided she would take care of things right where she sat. As she felt her daddy's big cock push harder and harder into her cute butt, the spirit of the Lord moved Lucy to daintily reach down and carefully free the cock her father had promised to her, and slid it inside of her uncovered and wet pussy. For the first time, Lucy fucked her Daddy in the middle of a crowd and added to the chorus of moaning girls in the balcony, saying for all to hear, "Oh Daddy I love you, I love your cock. My body is your property, I'll always be your cum dumpster!"

The time after the Sunday sermon ended was always used for friends and neighbors to catch up on the latest gossip with each other. Everyone was treated to the erotic sight of properly owned girls with cum leaking down their thighs or splattered on their face while they happily clinged to the male that had marked them as their property for all to see. Anyone who hadn't been sexually satisfied during the service tended to be flustered by the displays of submission and ownership and rushed home to take care of things.

As Lucy and her daddy mingled with the other parishioners the shining trail of paternal seed that leaked from her cunt made it past the hemline of her dress and anyone who looked could see that she was on full display, marked as owned property. Lucy held her daddy's hand while they talked to other churchgoers, and felt weak at the knees when her daddy pulled her close and embraced her by the hip before describing her as His "perfect little cumdump."

---

It was a Friday afternoon in April, and later that night would be the most important social event of the year for the senior class of Fertile Valley High School. Among the many girls eagerly waiting for that night was sweet Lucy, who had spent the day distracting herself by tidying up around the house she waited for her daddy to come home early from work. Most schools had an annual prom, but not FVHS. In this community, the only school-sponsored events that ended with girls getting impregnated in the parking lot were daddy/daughter dances. Other types of couples were allowed, of course, but the concept of the ideal relationship based on the true love between a father and daughter was what the community of Fertile Valley was founded on. Fertile Valley Church and the Three Holes Club were both active sponsors and partners with the school to make it a magical night for everyone involved.

The 3H Club's involvement had grown with time as they gained more and more members as the years went by and the community grew. Most girls, once becoming a club member, felt a responsibility to help other girls be confident enough to live the life they deserved: being owned by a strong man, and expressing that relationship in a proper and healthy way. Some romantically-minded mothers saw it as a perfect night for a daughter to begin a new phase of her life. That night, a familiar scene would play out In a number of households: a wife and mother will wave goodbye to her husband and daughter as they leave for the dance. Then, after the pair are out of sight, the mother will run to her bedroom and masturbate herself to exhaustion as she imagines the pair falling deeper in love with each other, and how soon her little girl is going to be filled with daddycock like she was meant to be. Depending on how lucky the wife was, she would wake up sometime later that night to the sound of her daughter's bedsprings being vigorously exercised or to the rocking of her own marital bed as her husband and daughter work to make a baby.

Lucy worked around the house in a simple house dress, trying not to let her excitement for that night's event keep her from completing her chores. her dress was a solid dark blue, altered as her daddy preferred it, ending above her knees and cut to emphasize her abundant cleavage. No matter what she was wearing, Daddy got turned on watching his Lucy do laundry, cook meals, and perform other chores around the house, and it was common for her house dress to get white stains after his big daddycock took one of her holes in whatever position he found his daughter in. Lucy's pussy drooled with her tasty juices as she thought about how like a good and proper woman she has given her man, her Daddy, permanent and perpetual consent to use her body however he wanted, no matter the time or place. One of her favorite things was waking up in the middle of the night to the sensation of the big cock that she came from filling her up, simply because Daddy woke up and needed to use her sexy body. Looking back on the initiative she took last Sunday with finally allowing herself to experience public sex, Lucy allowed herself to feel some measure of pride over her personal growth; she was becoming more comfortable with all the ways Daddy could use her whenever and wherever he wanted, even if someone might be watching.