Daughter with My Friends Ch. 04

Story Info
Father brings Babu to massage his daughter.
2.4k words
4.32
112.5k
32
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
varun
varun
754 Followers

Massaging Jasmine

NOTE: This story characters are all above 18 and college going. This story is of incest and gang bang. Anyone offended are please warned not to read any further.

This is the 4th part of Daughter with my friends I (Jasmine groped) posted in Literotica. I have written such that each story stands alone.

This is a story of a father who sees his daughter being groped and gets on a fantasy to see his daughter. groped and begins creating incidents for her to be groped. Soon he wishes to grope and feel the young soft body. The problems he faces and how he does and the aftermath is the outline of the story. I have divided it into parts with headings to give an idea of what is inside.

Happy reading!

***************************

Story so far: -

Part I - A father party with his friends and goes to the bathroom to wash off spilled Whisky and sees his daughter being groped and used. The father begins to see his daughter in a new angle and create incidents for her to be groped.

Part II - A young boy groping his daughter in the bus excites him more and he decides it's high time for him to know the softness of his own daughter.

Part III - One day getting a chance he gropes her. His desire to grope her naked is fulfilled when he sees her sleeping in his bed. Undressing her, he gropes her in her sleep.

-------------------------------------------------

My views towards my daughter had changed. Whenever I got a chance I would stare at her ass, peek under her skirts, press myself on her ass and sometimes even Cumming or at the edge of it but everything was unknown to her – making it feel as if it was just accident. Since I couldn't openly engage in sex with her, I always dreamed her with others. That was what led me to Babu.

Babu was introduced to me by a social service group who allotted people for household works. Babu was hard-working and honest. One day when we were alone I said,

"Why don't you try a job in one of the massage centers? You could earn a lot and may be go to Foreign countries."

He looked at me baffled and said, "I don't know anything about massage."

"Its simple, but you got to remember to be professional. That is not be shy or laugh when a customer undress especially women."

He smiled shyly, "But I lack experience."

I looked at him and said, "I know a person who will take you but you must have some idea. Why don't you try it on Jasmine?."

He looked at me doubtfully. I encouraged him (and almost pleaded) till he agreed. I called Jasmine.

"Babu is going to massage you in oil to make you look good." I said to Jasmine as she came "Go and lie down."

She lay on the bed as Babu poured oil to his hands. He began from her leg and stopped as he reached her thigh, then he applied oil on her hands and neck. Within minutes it was over. I asked Jasmine how it was. She said ok. Babu was beaming with pleasure.


"See how easy it is." I said "But you must try this daily.OK, Now both of you go and take bath, We will discuss more later. Its good for both of you. Babu will get experience and Jasmine will get massage daily making your body strong & beautiful."

Both of them smile and went for their bath.

After they returned I explained this was just a trial. He was now full of confident. I told him that the foreigners wouldn't be enough with this massage. He was puzzled. I then took a doll and showed him how to massage. First till the dress, then slowly to push the dress and in the end remove till she was only in her panties. He nodded seriously and took the doll for practice. I told them we continue this class tommorow after 4.00pm (that was when my wife would be out and we would be alone) and told them not to tell anyone anything.

Next day by 4.00 pm I arranged a small cot in the bathroom. I had briefed Babu a little with certain instructions and told him to wear only a towel – not even underwear- as that was the custom in massage palours. He was shy but he did it.

"Today I will be sitting in the other room, watching through this web cam." I said pointing. "Do it like I have showed you, If its ok we will go to the next and final stage, after which you will be a Massagist. Wear this earpiece."

I told Jasmine to lie on the cot.

She was wearing a short skirt showing and yet not showing her thighs. I left them telling her to do as he says and not call me or leave the room till Babu says and sat infront of my computer to enjoy. He had already began from her leg and stopped as he reached her thigh. He looked at the webcam.

"Continue" I said

With nervous fingers he raised her skirt and applied oil on her thigh. My dick began to bang on my shorts. I could see the end of her panties. I watched his fingers slide over her thighs applying the oil.

"You have to remove your skirt, Jasmine else it may get spoiled." I heard him say as I had instructed.

She looked perplexed and was wondering what to do when he extended a towel.

"Wrap yourself in this. Your dad gave me that to give it. I had forgot about that. I will stay outside till you change" he said as he left

She wrapped the towel around her and began to remove forgetting the fact I was watching her through the webcam. She removed her skirt displaying her colourful panties and beautiful thighs, then unbuttoned her shirt. I moaned in pleasure as I saw her sweet breast and red nipples.

"C'mon." she said wrapping herself in the towel.

He came eying her figure as she lay down and began his massage, lifting her towel little by little till it reached her panties. I saw his dick slowly rise pushing open his towel. I held my breath as he massaged all around and slowly slide his fingers in, applying oil over her ass. She held her breath as his fingers moved over her ass.

His earpiece crackled to life as I said "Remove her Panties."

Slowly he pulled her panties. She turned to stop him but before she could protest he had pulled it down and applied oil on her bare ass. She began to wriggle.

"Be a good girl." he said slapping her ass.

His fingers squeezed her ass tracing her assline plunging nearer to her asshole applying oil. He took the bottle and spreading her ass poured some oil into her asshole. She was red in shy. It was the first time she was naked infront of a man and that too he was opening her ass wide. I rubbed my dick in pleasure as he dipped his finger in oil and inserted into her asshole. She jumped as his finger circled in her asshole and then spread her ass as his finger deepened. His dick was bursting the towel.

He listened carefully as his earpiece talked to him. He looked uncertain but by now his lust had overcome him that I doubted if he needed any encouraging. He went and sat in the bathtub.

"Come here" he ordered like a teacher

She entered the tub.

"Turn around" he said

She turned around. He removed his towel. I could see his dick pointing out.

"Sit down without turning back."

As she began to sit, with one pull he had her towel off her body. Unexpecting it she sat – sat naked – right on his dick. It took a moment for her to register that she was naked and it was his dick that was pressing hard on her ass – her sweet pussy on his hard dick. I watched her face as she sat. The moment it registered, her face was a painter's art. The suspense, fear, lust - all in one. Before she could get up he pressed her closer. She had no intention to get up.

His hands swarmed around her breast shaping them and teasing her nipples, moved to her pussy splitting it open and arising her lust. She wiggled and his dick sprang up on her soft ass. I saw her jump up but Babu held her down and moving his dick on her ass. As the camera was on top I could see only Jasmine sitting on him and wriggling. He was groping her from all angle. I didn't know when & how his dick had entered her pussy because the whole time his hand was on her breast teasing her nipples or massaging her thighs and teasing her pussy. It was only when he pushed her on all fours that I noticed his dick was in her pussy.

"Hmmppph" She moaned, biting her lips as he went in deeper and deeper. The pleasure began to spread on her. He held her breast and pushed in deep and began his journey. She held the tub as he began to rock harder.

"Babu! That wasn't in the script." I shouted like a fool

"Sorry, can't mmmm stop" he said without interupting his activities.

"Aaahhmmm" She continued her unintelligble words was saying all long as the dick went deeper & deeper. He squeezed her breast and groped her ass & thighs. He lifted her thigh and placed it on the end of the tub and continued ramming. His fingers teased her pusssy as her thigh was up. She mumbled in pleasure 'HHmmmmm yeaah hmmm yo ya' as his fingers played on her pussy and the other hand entered her asshole.

I looked helpless but enjoying every moment eventhough I wanted to stop him. My dick was bursting. I freed him and began to play with it - eyes on their activities.

Groping her ass he rotated her pussy with his dick and slowly pushed it in. The oil made the tight entrance a little easy. After two push it slided in like snake in water. She said a "Hmmppph" as he went in. He held her breast and pushed in deep and began his journey. She held the tub as he began to rock harder. "Aaahhmmm" She was saying all long as the dick went deeper & deeper. He squeezed her breast and groped her ass & thighs. He lifted her thigh and placed it on the end of the tub and continued ramming. His fingers teased her pusssy as her thigh was up. She screamed in pain & pleasure " HHmmmmm yeaah hmmm yo ya" as his fingers played on her pussy and the other hand entered her asshole.

"Babu, Do me a favour." I pleaded in a small voice I hardly recognized. "Tie her eyes with the towel" I said, not able to move my eyes.

"Why?" he asked

"Just do it, you stupid! Please."

I thought he would argue again, but luckily he didn't and covered her eyes with the towel. I came from my hiding place. I looked at him fucking my daughter deeper & deeper spreading her ass. The shy person was like a thirsty tiger. My daughter seemed to be enjoying it moaning like crazy. Her moans took my lust to its zenith.I let out my fly infront of her, then grabbed her head and pushed my dick to her mouth. As soon as my dick touched her lips she opened her mouth, startled just enough for my dick to enter rubbing her lips.

She was going to pull down the covering over her eye,

"Don't worry, Its all part of the game," luckily Babu said and held her hands.

Her lips rubbing on my dick as it entered her mouth flared my lust and I almost exploded. But I held on and began to fuck her mouth. With each push I pushed it deeper till my whole dick was in. She had kept her mouth in sucking position, therefore her hot lips was rubbing my dick. Maybe it was her experience or innocence but I never felt her teeth, only her sweet lips-my dick began to swell up in ectasy, bursting in her mouth.I rammed harder and deeper till I felt it touch something and I exploded deep in her mouth. I held her head as she drowned swallowing it. I pulled my dick out and once more inserted into her mouth as she sucked me dry.

Babu was still fucking her hard. I watched her cute ass bang on babu. Even though I had ejaculated body & soul demanded more. Her cute ass was a big temptation, but time was running out. I quickly moved back to my hiding place to watch the rest. He was like a hungry tiger on her. Atlast he held her tight pulling her towards him and lifted her squeezing her breast as he pushed his dick deeper exploding in her small pussy. What was now happening was not in my script. I looked at him fucking my daughter deeper & deeper spreading her ass. Which seemed like hours of fucking was actually over in 95 seconds.

Babu was a blessing in disguise. He knew what I wanted and would tease me by suddenly lifting her skirt up, giving me a good veiw of her panties and sometimes her young ass or when I was at the balcony he would press her to the window and act as if showing something far away, while he would release his dick and lifting her skirt he would press it on her ass, moving to & fro till he ejaculated. Mostly we would tie her eyes and make her give us a blow job. I was always safe and never came in the picture though I certainly enjoyed certain goodies in benefit.

As time passed I wanted to know her better than just a blow job. I wanted to do things and make her do things. I wanted her alone and naked. But I was always frightened.

What if she denied?

What if she dislike incest?

What if someone comes to know?

I decided to wait for the right time. I knew I would wait... but would my lust wait... He knew nothing and would wait for no time & tide, So it was just a matter of time.......

varun
varun
754 Followers