Daughter's Amnesia Ch. 02

Story Info
Daughter becomes the replacement wife for her father.
11.3k words
4.39
229.1k
304

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. It involves elements of incest, memory loss, and questionable consent. All characters are at the legal age of 18 or older.

*

College came with unexpected challenges for Sophia. When she was no longer able to keep her apartment, she was forced to find a new place to stay. Months prior, her parents went through an ugly divorce, and her father was the only one still living at their old home in a remote location. Without any other option, Sophia packed her belongings and moved in with her father. The house was isolated from civilization. It was meant to be a temporary measure until she could return to the city and resume her studies.

During her stay with her father, Sophia sustained a head injury, which turned her memories into a scrambled mess. Her father, who had felt lonely and abandoned, took advantage of this. Since she forgot that she was his daughter, he manipulated her into believing they were a couple. The naïve teenager believed his words, and unknowingly, became the replacement for her own mother. For an entire month, her father enjoyed her companionship, and gradually groomed her to be his perfect sex toy.

When parts of Sophia's memory returned, she realized that she had forgotten to use her birth control. This revelation was met with initial panic, followed by joy. After all, her life as college student was a distant memory, much like her fear of getting pregnant. She also couldn't remember that this old man, the person who would get the honors of impregnating her, was her very own father.

"I do wonder," Sophia mumbled to herself. "Is that something he would enjoy?"

She playfully tilted her head from side to side before making her decision. Shortly after, her hand reached for the pepper mill, and she distributed a small amount of the spice all across the serving of scrambled eggs. There were still so many things she hadn't remembered, including her lover's preference for food. It didn't matter too much, of course. She was proud, nonetheless. It was a vast improvement compared to the frozen meals which used to occupy the fridge just a month prior.

"Yeah. That will do just fine." She grabbed the plates of fresh, warm breakfast and distributed them across the kitchen table while she hummed a silly little tune.

She was in a good mood, there was much to celebrate. The meal was grander than usual, but that was because she wanted her partner to feel happy and at ease for when she proposed her plan.

She finally decided to tell him about her plans to expand their family of two, into a family of three. It was important for them to be on the same page about that topic since sex was no longer something solely for pleasure. It now carried the real risk that he would get her pregnant, especially given his aversion to pulling out.

The giddy teenager stepped out of the kitchen and peeked into the hallway, just in time to see her partner approaching from upstairs. His gait was tired, and his hand lingered on the handrail as he walked down the stairs. It came as no surprise to Sophia, considering how much he had overexerted himself during the previous night. Her crotch still ached from the rough lovemaking, but that only encouraged her beliefs that he truly desired her, all of her.

"Good morning," she chirped to draw his attention towards the kitchen. The food might get cold if he didn't hurry, she thought to herself. "Breakfast's ready, I hope you're hungry!"

She wore one of her father's large shirts, together with a pair of sweatpants. The weather outside was getting chilly, it was no longer an option to walk around in just her underwear. Besides, at this point, he had probably memorized every inch of her naked body anyway. There was no need to show off.

"Sophia?" Her father froze in place for a moment, with his gaze fixated on her. She looked freshly showered, and her damp hair — glistening in a dark shade of red — was gathered into an unruly ponytail that draped down her front. It was a habit she used to have when she was much younger, and her mother always scolded her for it. Wet hair was a serious business, and so easily remedied with a hairdryer.

That specific habit was a reminder that she was, in fact, his daughter. A familiar pinch of guilt returned, a feeling that haunted him whenever his judgment wasn't clouded by lust.

One reason for him to be upset was that he had received a few calls from her teachers. She had missed a few exams and was at risk of being dropped out of college. His daughter's future was at risk - any good father would feel worried, no matter the circumstances.

Secondly, her amnesia lasted for weeks already. He had done his research - the mind always takes the path of least resistance. She would be more likely to remember her past if she was confronted with it, and if she were told the truth.

On the other hand, the alternative was to allow her to keep on living her current life. With a routine that involved working the first half of the day, and then spending the second half of the day on her back, with her legs spread for him.

It was intimidating as much as it was exciting, to think that her mind was entirely at his mercy. He reassured himself that it would be fine. He still had some time to spare before he had to make a decision. He would have to let her go or choose to keep her as his new wife.

"Good morning," came his response. He followed her into the kitchen while he recalled their last encounter. There were a few moments when she struggled, more so than usual. He felt an unusual amount of concern for her well-being. "How are you doing, princess?" Perhaps he had gone too far. He could distinctly remember that all he cared about was the paradise between her legs. He had utterly forgotten to treat her like a human person, let alone treating her like his precious daughter.

"I'm great," she mused while they took their seats by the table. It was a brief but reassuring answer. Their breakfast was spent with idle chatter, and Sophia took particular pride in watching him enjoy the bread she baked herself, layered with slices of tomatoes that had grown in their garden. It was a healthy meal.

When they were done eating, Sophia briefly excused herself from the table and left the room. Once she returned, her father gave a quizzical stare - she held a pillow in her hand but remained quiet about its purpose. Upon gaining his attention, she silently stuffed the pillow under the front of her shirt and patted it down until it reached the desired shape. The form of a pregnant belly. She silently gave him a few more moments to appreciate the sight before she clued him into her thoughts.

"What do you think?" she asked, with a playful smirk. She turned left and then right to present herself. When he didn't seem to get the hint, she pulled her chair up to his side and sat down to explain herself.

"I remembered something yesterday!" Her vague announcement was met with another confused gaze. "You know, when I first woke up after the injury, I had this weird idea to call you dad, right? Well as it turns out, I was on some birth control... and stopped using it. So I'm thinking that I wanted to call you dad, or daddy or whatever because I really wanted to make a baby with you. That's my theory. And after I gave it some thought, it sounds like a cute idea. I'd get to carry a part of you inside me! For nine months, anyway."

His confused expression turned into one of shock, then disbelief. Those certainly weren't the words that he expected from his daughter.

It had never even crossed his mind that birth control could be an issue - not after he spent so many years with his wife, who had her tubes tied after Sophia happened. But then he remembered the very first night together with his daughter when they were both drunk out of their minds. She begged and pleaded for him to pull out because she didn't want to get knocked up. She didn't want his cum anywhere near her vagina, and definitely not inside it. Sophia had been terrified.

"Wait, wait," he responded with a long hacking cough. His throat suddenly felt incredibly dry. "You're saying you want to get pregnant?"

"I'm saying that after last night, I might already be," she clarified. "But if I'm not, then currently it's the best time to keep trying! What do you say?" It was hard to believe that she was serious. It was in such stark contrast to her previous wish.

She had been so horrified of getting pregnant. It was only because of her memory loss, temporary or not, that she was even toying with the idea. He should respect her initial wish, he knew that well enough. Even more so under these circumstances. It would be a child born of incest. He just couldn't convince himself to go that far. A pregnancy would permanently change her both mentally and physically.

It wasn't too late for her. She still had an opportunity to live a normal life. She was athletic and childfree - under those conditions, she was able to pursue any hobby and any job she fancied.

"I'm not sure," he responded, his gaze darting from side to side. When he finally gathered the necessary courage and determination, he looked back up at her. "At the very least, we should wait a little longer, right? It's a big decision. You never know how you might feel about it in a week from now. It might be your hormones acting up, which can happen when you're freshly off birth control."

Sophia paused to take in his words. There was a hint of a frown, but then she shrugged and complied with his suggestion. "Yeah, I guess so." She didn't make much of an attempt to hide her disappointment, after all, she had been filled with anticipation for most of her morning routine.

"How about we relax a little, and then drive you to town to get you a morning after pill?" He steadied himself and straightened his posture - this was the right choice. He knew this was the sane, reasonable approach. It was better to be safe than sorry.

"In addition, maybe it's better if you sleep in the spare room for a while. At least until we have this all figured out. We don't want any accidents." He remembered how quickly his wife had gotten pregnant once they ceased their use of protection. If his daughter was even half as fertile as his wife used to be, then they absolutely had to avoid intercourse until the dangerous week had passed.

"All right, sure," Sophia nodded once more. They were in a mutual agreement, without tears or hard feelings. She still felt frisky though - she had spent her morning in anticipation of making babies, which left her in a frustrating fog of arousal, even when she left the table to clean the dishes.

In the meantime, her father left the kitchen and went upstairs. His usual routine would take him back to the master bedroom to change the sheets, but this time was different. He grabbed the dusty handle of a room he hadn't visited in a long time - his daughter's bedroom.

Ever since her accident, she had shared his bed. During those few occasions when they cleaned the house together, he had told her that this was simply a guest room. She never remembered that she spent most of her childhood inside this bedroom. He had made sure that she wouldn't see it since it could have brought back her memories.

The carpet was plain white, and the walls were a light shade of pink. Posters of boybands adorned every corner of the room and around her desk. Her desk had been handcrafted by a family friend, he could still remember helping out with that task and how grateful Sophia was. There was also a simple bed in another corner of the room, the years hadn't been kind to it. It looked frail, and the wood was chipped in places - Sophia had just begun to outgrow it right around the time when she left home and moved into the city.

While he was reminiscing about old memories, Sophia finished her work and took another glance outside the kitchen window. Small flakes of white descended gently, and gradually covered the ground. It was snowing. She cupped her hands near her face and warmly exhaled into her palms. She could see her own breath in the form of fine mist - it was getting cold, all right.

There was a stack of firewood already waiting to be tossed into their fireplace. It was conveniently located in the living room. She did exactly that and waited to get warm. The dry wood crackled, tiny ambers began to spread, and a large flame followed, providing heat as well as a cozy atmosphere. Gardening was out of the question in this cold weather, and since her lover was still nowhere to be seen, she decided to settle down on the couch and to enjoy an entertaining show.

The TV screen flickered briefly after she turned it on, but no image followed, just a static background. She switched through a few more channels with the same result, and a displeased groan escaped her.

"You can't be serious," she muttered under her breath. The reception had always been bad up in the mountains, but she hadn't expected to lose all connection. "What the hell am I supposed to do now," she continued ranting to herself.

She pushed a few more buttons on the remote before the screen flickered and changed to what appeared to be an old recording. Sophia tilted her head and watched with a newfound curiosity. There was a woman, on some beach. The timestamp in the corner of the screen indicated that the video was recorded years ago, and yet the woman looked oddly familiar.

The camera swayed around, and refocused on another person she recognized - herself, just a tad younger. The teenager in the recording looked back at the cameraman with a playful pout before narrowing her eyes and speaking up.

"Dad! This is embarrassing, can't you like, focus on capturing the beach or something?" Sophia's younger self pointed into the distance, and the camera shifted away to get a better image of all the other families which had chosen that place for their vacation.

With a simple click, the TV screen turned black, and Sophia stared back at her reflection. Why would her boyfriend have a tape of such a recording? Why did the woman look so familiar and why did her younger self look at the cameraman and call him "Dad"?

Sophia could also remember that it wasn't the first time that she had seen the video. She clutched her forehead as these intrusive memories tickled her mind. Yes, she had seen the video once before - she remembered the day when she came to visit. She had a few beers, spent an awkward evening watching this recording of mother and daughter in a bikini... and then she had sex.

She had sex with her father.

Afterward she stumbled off the couch, hit her head, and that was it.

"Oh God," Sophia stuttered. Her gaze was still fixated on the dark reflection of herself in the pitch blackness of the TV. "This can't be." Her voice was faint, barely audible to her own ears. "But... and then... but I..." she whispered continually. Her thoughts were all over the place. Those memories were like apples on a tree - she could focus on only one at a time. Each one begged for her attention.

Before long, all color had drained from her face, and yet she still hadn't fully comprehended it all. A month had passed - no - probably a bit longer than that. She could remember all of it. Including how madly in love she was with him, and how amazing their sex had been. It clashed with her sudden awareness that she was his daughter.

One by one, she made the connections. He had been the very first person to enter her without a condom, the first to feel the naked embrace of her unprotected vagina. The flesh of her cunt had engulfed his manhood, without any latex to separate their genitals. Her father knew the sensation of her pussy better than any of her previous boyfriends ever did.

He was also the first to have ejaculated into her, she had taken her father's seed, and every last drop of it would usually end up deep within her pussy. Her insides had soaked up so much of his cum, no amount of showering would ever make her feel clean again. He had attached a permanent mark of ownership to the insides of her cunt.

On the other hand, he was also the only man who had made her climax from penetration alone. Their sexual chemistry was incredible. There was no doubt that her body had gotten addicted to him. Her mind had changed, too. She knew that if he were to walk down the stairs now, she wouldn't hesitate to remove her panties and to offer her pussy. Her twat felt empty without his cock. A good orgasm would calm her down, for sure. She needed him.

"What the fuck?" she cursed. Her voice became increasingly frustrated and annoyed. She buried her face in her hands.

Her initial response was to curse and cry out in frustration. She was furious, this was all a result of his manipulation. She pondered various ways to get back at him, to get some payback.

Then, she remembered how lonely he had been and how much he had changed for the better since her arrival. If she were to break his heart, he would once again become a shell of his former self. Instead of burning him to the ground, she could quietly return to her former life. She simply had to leave.

The options were to call a taxi and escape, or to wait for her dad to drive her to the pharmacy for the... oh! "Morning after pill," she thought to herself. Her stomach churned at the thought, like a tightening knot. The risk that she could be pregnant nearly made her throw up, but, she wasn't sure if the risk even really existed. She inhaled deeply and then gave it a second thought. Previously, she had been so love-struck that she hadn't even bothered to do the math, to be certain that she was fertile.

Sophia closed her eyes and counted the days since her last period. It could be eight, maybe nine days.

It was unlikely that she could get pregnant, it was too early in her cycle. There was a small risk for sure, but as long as she would avoid having sex again, she would be safe. Completely safe. "Wow," she muttered to herself. "That's a dodged bullet... I gotta get out of here, I have to-"

The sound of shattering glass made her yelp in fear! It came out of nowhere, and the startled girl nearly fell off the couch. The noise originated from the kitchen, and she reluctantly approached the room to see shards of glass across the floor, and one of the windows broken. Snow was blowing in, rapidly, it was storming inwards!

Her dad came rushing down the stairs, quickly assessed the situation, and came back with some cardboard to tape over the shattered window. The two of them quietly surveyed the damage. Glass shards were everywhere, flakes of snow covered the kitchen floor, and the howling wind outside threatened to cause more damage.

"It could be worse," he pointed out.

"Only if the house would mysteriously catch on fire," came Sophia's response. She grabbed a broom and wiped the shards into an easily removable pile. There was no way for her to hide her growing disappointment. This day just kept on getting worse. Her opportunity to get straight back to the city was gone, no taxi would drive through this weather. She had to continue pretending to be his girlfriend — despite her newfound knowledge that she was his daughter.

Her father looked towards one of the intact windows and observed the harsh weather outside. "It's still getting worse out there. We're not driving anywhere, anytime soon." He paused to glance back at her and her belly. There would be no way to get her an emergency contraceptive, not until the snow storm calmed down. "What do you want to do?"

"Ugh!" the annoyed teenager scoffed. "I don't know." She cleaned up more of the debris while her father watched, though she couldn't tell if he already noticed a change in her behavior. "I'm gonna make sure the windows upstairs are closed, so we don't get snow everywhere." She pushed the broom into her father's hands and left, with an agitated and rushed gait.