Daughter's Anal Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
Big-breasted mom betrayed by "loving" daughter.
1.3k words
4.16
519.6k
130

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eileen Warren: Mother, 40 (44DDD-31-40)

Shelly Warren: Daughter, 18 (34B-19-35)

Keisha Cook (18), Joanie Morrow (18), Rosie LaCoco (18): Shelly's friends

I am so grateful for the continued encouragement, advice, and positive feedback I get from you darlings!

I will try to keep giving you the story-themes you want, and I hope to turn-out a chapter every 2 weeks or so. I will continue with the "Wanda" Series (Pts 1-3 are available, under INCEST/TABOO) and Chrissy Martinez... as well (Pts 1-3 are now available; that series is under NONCONSENT.

My picture is a frequent topic of your feedback: am I really THAT HOT?? My ass seems to be well-appreciated (my daughter's LOVE IT!!); if you can be a little patient, I'll see if I can post some more.

I've tried to include pictures in this series (we'll see if it works). Keep reading, and please keep VOTING and COMMENTING! Thank you all again! Patty

Moving slowly, so not as to aggravate her many aches and pains, the 40 year old wife and mother swings her legs over the edge of the bed and gets to her feet. She pauses a moment to let her wobbly knees stabilize before moving toward the restroom. Her heavy, un-supported breasts jog with each step, and she winces as the swaying reminds her of the painful piercing she endured the night before. As she passes the mirror above the sink, she weeps softly at the sight of her poor nipples: each has a large, gold ring dangling from it, courtesy of her daughter Shelly. The BITCH!, she thinks resentfully, then glances about, fearful that she has spoken aloud and been overheard. For all she knows, her bedroom might be bugged.

She sits on the toilet and starts to pee, biting her lips as the heavy stream of urine stings her sensitive interior cunt and battered labia. Defecating is even worse: each of the cruel young women had used her orifices like their personal playground, and her asshole is unbelievably raw and terribly sore. The painful chore is finally completed, and she wipes carefully, with gentle dabs of toilet paper.

She washes her face and brushes her teeth, then wanders back into the bedroom, her stomach growling. She wonders if she will get anything to eat. It's all up to "Mistress Shelly", of course. The daughter she cares-for and nurtures has not only beaten and humiliated her, she allowed her friends to use her and abuse her as well. What hurt the most, though, was that SHELLY had treated her worse than any of them. Her own mother! Her sweet daughter had strapped-on a monstrous rubber cock and BUTT-FUCKED her! And made her LIKE IT!!

Her mind wanders back over the events of last night: after dropping her husband Jack at the airport (he will be gone for ten days), she does some grocery shopping and arrives home. She is in the laundry room doing laundry when Shelly's best friend Joanie comes by, asking for Shelly. While Joanie distracts her, two other girls sneak through the un-locked back door and before she knows it, the three teens grab her: Her blouse and skirt are torn-off, and when she tries to scream, the black girl punches her lights out. Her black lace bra, garter-belt, stockings, and heels excite the young women, and they are on her like a pack of starving hyenas before she can recover her senses. They rip off her lace panties and the Italian-American girl, Rosie, buries her face between her legs, licking and sucking like a maniac. Keisha, the black chick, and Joanie yank the cups of her bra down and attack her big, dark nipples. Despite her fear and revulsion, it isn't long before she gets turned-on and is humping her wet gash at Rosie's pistoning tongue like a bitch in heat and urging the other two to suck her nipples harder.... The tongue is suddenly gone and a pair of slim fingers take their place, pumping into her hot, sticky wetness and strumming against her straining, tingling clit. Her eyes are closed, so she doesn't see Rosie pull her shorts off, and the huge black rubber cock she wears underneath spring from confinement. She is shocked into opening her eyes when something thick and hard is pushed against her lips; a hard yank on her long black hair and she opens her mouth, allowing the 10" rubber phallus entrance. With a sneer on her beautiful face, the slim latina snarls "Eat that cock, bitch, choke on it!" The three young women, who had given her such loving pleasure, suddenly turn cruel...

Now the fingers that so lovingly and gently pinched her big nipples twist and yank on the tender nubs, making Eileen cry out, though her protest is muffled by the big prick stuffed down her throat. She doesn't suck Rosie's "cock" so much as have it thrust roughly in and out of her gasping mouth. Keisha unzips her baggy jeans and she is wearing an equally large strap-on cock, the same color as her friend's. Joanie kneels in front of her and begins fellating it like a back-alley hooker. When she is ordered onto her hands and knees, the dazed mother has no choice but to obey. Her pussy is quite wet from the earlier stimulation, and Keisha's jutting "prick" is able to slide in with no resistance. "OOOOO!" the black-haired woman groans aloud, her cunt stretched to capacity by the rampaging dildo. She has never, ever been this full (except in high school, when she bedded that Nigerian transfer student) and her breath is taken away by the length and girth of it.

Keisha is down between Joanie's legs, bathing her bald cunny with eager swabs of her pink tongue. Of the three, the black girl is recognized as the second best pussy-eater, but number 1 with a strap-on. Joanie pants and writhes under the expert oral assault. She works two fingers of her own in and out of her not-so-tight anus while Keisha attacks her clit. Keisha is the tallest of the group, at 5'8"; a basketball and track star with a bubble-butt, small waist, and a pair of firm C cups. She, like the others, is "bi", with a taste for sexy, full-bodied, mature women. She is attractive, though not striking.

Joanie is the most voluptuous (40D-25-38). A cheerleader, she is not the brightest student, but her beauty, body, and parents' connections will serve her well in the future. She has a boyfriend, as do they all, but she is spending more and more "sack-time" with her girlfriends than her baseball jock boy-toy. Jeff is plenty well-endowed, but nobody fills her itchy cunt and asshole like Rosie and Keisha-especially Keisha! On the rare occasion, she will "strap it on", but is much more at home as a "bottom".

Rosie, pumping in and out of Eileen's sopping-wet gash, is the prettiest of the trio. She has modeled for several teen magazines and clothing catalogs and her parents are negotiating with a New York agency for a modeling contract. Slim, but curvy, she is a 5'-5" bundle of fire. She spreads her legs for her boyfriend, Jamal, every chance she gets, but she also takes every opportunity to tame sexy, big-titted mothers like Eileen with her trusty strap-on, aptly nicknamed "Big Boi".

Eileen whimpers as the heavy fake scrotum bangs against her un-hooded clitoris, making her shudder with delight. This is wrong!, a tiny voice deep in her sub-conscious shrills, but God help her, she can't stop herself. This girl is giving her one of the best fucks of her life, and all thoughts of right and wrong go straight out the window.

Keisha has mounted Joanie and buried her rubber shaft into her friend's sweet cunt to the balls. They tongue-kiss passionately as the ebony teen's black dick slurps in and out of the shaved, swampy depths. Grunts, groans, and the smell of hot sex fill the room.

I am working on Chapter Two. Hope you liked this one. Please keep the comments cumming and don't forget to vote if you really like it (or if you don't).