Daughters and Fathers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all chuckled, and he reached down and felt that his cock was a little smaller than it had been. He snorted and remarked:

"It's just cooled down a little in here; I'll re-stoke the stove."

They all got up, Maren athletically leaning forward and rising with her legs still crossed. She put her papers away, admonishing: "Don't peek." The others nodded, and he re-stoked the stove. The girls offered to fix dinner and told him to sit back down again. He did with a silent snort, jostling his balls again, but the girls weren't watching him.

He was watching them, however, reason enough to make him review how they had spent the afternoon, enjoying recalling the mildly arousing details, a little more than mildly arousing, when Britta had been sucking his cock. He looked at her and jostle his balls again, liking feeling how loose his sack again was, and that his cock had returned to how Maren wanted to see it.

As though she had known that he had been thinking about him, she turned her head and caught sight of his hand returning to his thigh. She snorted with a smile, but didn't say anything, turning back to what she was doing. That reminded him, however, that she hadn't been just sucking his cock; that morning she had been sitting on his lap, sitting on his cock, and ... - yes, fucking - as good as they could, so that Maren had insisted that she wanted to do it that way. He felt his cock grow heavier.

When? Before they went to bed? Probably? Certainly before they went to sleep.

He glanced around and saw that the clouds were breaking up, and wondered if it would be sunny the next day, recalling that the girls had almost told him what would happen if it were: swimming; but before that, wanting to taste him, after they all had done something else. He snorted slightly, thinking: they all knew what, and knew the words for it: pussy-licking and cock-sucking and fucking maybe not all three, but with the same nice result. Without looking, he knew that his cock was now larger than Maren had wanted it to be - but just while she was sketching. Unconsciously, he drew his feet up, crossing them, which let his knees spread. Then he glanced down, confirming what he already knew: half his knob was protruding from his foreskin.

When he glanced up, his eyes met Maren's and saw her slight smirk. Involuntarily, his knees twitched. She snorted, but also didn't say anything, turning back to cooking. He also snorted silently, admitting to himself that he had wanted her to see that his cock was that way. When did she want to do it - want to fuck him, want to have his cock in her warm, tight, slippery pussy? Any time, as far as he was concerned; the sooner the better, as far as his cock was concerned.

The girls were talking too softly for him to hear. As they continued preparing dinner, his cock relaxed a little, however, since it seemed that they were only interested getting the meal ready. If that's what they wanted, he thought, a little disappointed, having considered that if she waited till after dinner, that might take the edge off for doing something in bed, as had become their practice. Even when he didn't feel like he really wanted to again, they always changed his mind.

As he was reconciling himself to having to wait till after dinner - on a full stomach? - the girls both suddenly snorted, nodding, and turning to him with smirks. Maren's continued, till she remarked:

"You know what I want to do - before I go to bed. It ..., uh, ... looked like ..., well, ... maybe you had been thinking about that."

"Hmm! I guess so."

"We can hold dinner, if you two want to, first," Britta suggested with another smirk.

"Hmm! Now I know what you were whispering about."

The girls nodded with smiles. He snorted with a wry smile and remarked:

"As long as I can just sit here," and uncrossed his feet.

"Just like I want," Maren replied with a grin, adding, as she stepped nearer:

"What do you think I was thinking about the whole time: watching Britta suck your cock, and then sitting there and staring at it?"

"Hm-hmm! Good thing you didn't tell me, or I would have ruined another drawing."

"Why I didn't," she replied as she knelt between his legs.

She glanced up at him with a grin and then down, as her hand found his sack, pulling gently down on it, as she snorted and remarked softly:

"Can't get any longer, ... but it was, before," as her other hand raised his cock.

"Um-hmm," he agreed cheerfully.

She pulled his foreskin back, and he watched his knob disappear between her lips. He relaxed back against the sofa with a pleased hum, glancing up to see Britta removing the pots from the stove. When she had put them somewhere else, she gave him a grin and remarked:

"Her turn. I know how good that is."

"But not how good it is for me."

"For her, of course, but I had my pleasure that way."

Maren nodded with a snort, as she licked and sucked his now erect cock. He replied:

"And I did, too, thank you. ... Hope you don't mind watching."

"She had to, before. ... Maybe like that."

"Hmm! Whatever you want, ... as long as you don't disturb us."

"I won't. Enjoy yourselves."

He returned to watching Maren, seeing her cheeks draw in a little, when he felt her suck, as her tongue caressed his cock, and her head moved gently up and down, her lips pulling his skin with them as they moved. He purred, and her eyes glanced up at him, as she nodded slightly. He smiled, returning her nod, and then just enjoyed how good it felt to have his cock sucked - and to feel her fingers fondling his balls. Then one crept past them, her nail scratching the firm base of his cock. When it scratched further back, with a nod, he raised his hips slightly and pulled one buttock to the side. She snorted with a nod, and her finger immediately accepted the invitation to find his asshole. Both of them chuckled when they felt it twitch. She glanced up at him again, as her finger probed.

"Not too much," he murmured, as her fingertip wiggled and found its way.

She nodded, but for a minute or two, her mouth and finger were doing everything they could to arouse him, his cock surging and twitching, very much to his pleasure. But then he murmured:

"You'd better slow down and let me recover a little, ... if you don't want me to come the minute it's - my cock - is in your pussy."

She snorted strongly with a nod and held still. His cock and asshole twitched again, and then her finger slipped back, and her hand found his tight sack and began to stretch it.

"Yes, like that," he murmured with a relieved sigh.

She nodded and continued until his sack was loose, and her fingers could jostle his balls. She began to suck and lick his cock again, until he murmured:

"Come here; I want to suck your nipples."

She chuckled deeply with a nod, giving his cock a final suck and lick, and raised her head, grinning at him as she rose up and straddled him. He hardly had to help his cock find her opening; it was already moist and aroused. They both more chuckled than moaned, as she lowered her hips, and it sank into her warm pussy. Before he could begin to suck her breasts, she flattened them against his chest with a hug and offered him her open mouth.

Her "cock-sucking mouth", he thought, as their tongues eagerly caressed, while her hips twitched, not letting them forget that his cock was deep in her pussy. Then she raised her head and murmured:

"Now suck them - my breasts, my nipples."

She leaned back in his arms and offer him one with her hand. She moaned softly, as his mouth began to suck and nibble her stiff nipple.

Was it better than one of Britta's, he wondered, feeling a little chagrined that the comparison had occurred to him while he was fucking her sister. He tried to make up for that by doing everything he could to arouse it, pleased that her pussy tightened on his cock, making it twitch. He was sucking her other breast, with an even better response - she had moaned more emphatically - when it occurred to him also to arouse her asshole. One hand slid down her back.

But another hand was already there!? Not one of Maren's. Would she do that to herself?! Maren snorted, and he raised his head and saw Britta behind her, who smirked, nodding. They all snorted, and Britta remarked:

"Hope I'm not disturbing you. Hm-hmm! Since you said that you just wanted to sit there ..."

"Hmm! I didn't say that I didn't want to do anything."

"But I do. Turn around, Maren."

From Maren's quick nod and snort as she immediately rose off his cock and began to turn around, he wondered if the girls had planned it all while they were whispering. As Maren reached down and guided his cock back into her pussy, and he understood that Britta wanted to lick it, he wondered if they had done it that way with Johan. Whatever, it was about liking to fuck one of them in bed while they licked each other; it was going to be good - maybe better!

Yes! Britta was also fondling his balls. Nice, that his sack was still loose. What did it look like to see his cock in her sister's pussy, wide open pussy; she had her legs spread past his? He grasped her breasts, holding her close to him, so that he could look over her shoulder and see Britta, her nose nuzzling in Maren's red hair, as he heard her tongue making moist noises.

That they loved to do that as much as they loved to suck his cock! Just fucking was fine - if one didn't know about this, for them, too! Maybe better for them? Having a cock twitching in their pussy, while someone was licking their clitoris - like only another girl could know how, know how it felt? He just had a cock, but also an asshole! Britta's finger was seeking it, and finding it. Was that as arousing for him, as what Maren was enjoying? At least, it was the maximum of how he could be aroused, making his cock surge, when his asshole tightened; couldn't be better! He was surprised when Maren murmured:

"Do it good! Real good; I can't move like this."

"Yes, nor can I," he agreed.

But they could. Whatever Britta was doing to Maren, it made her hips begin to twitch, as she gasped and moaned, moving her pulsing pussy on his twitching cock. Despite her sitting on him, his hips moved, thrusting his cock, as he groaned and then began to spurt, feeling Maren's hot pussy juice run down around his cock, despite Britta's efforts to lap it up. Thank God, he thought: they had both come so good, and suddenly understood the English expression "fucking good" in its true meaning, not just as an indecent remark.

Didn't Britta know that they both had come as good as they could? She was still jogging her finger in his asshole and making now even wetter noises with her tongue! He had his head thrown back, still gasping, and Maren was whimpering and writhing, as her hips continued to twitch, but she wasn't asking her sister to stop. Did they want it to be like that time in bed?! Licking and fingering each other until they had had several orgasms? How many? Maren's pussy was again clutching his cock. It was spent, but still twitching. It they wanted to! Hopefully, his cock wouldn't wilt and disappoint his so aroused daughter.

It didn't. How could it in such an aroused pussy?! She must have come still again! He wasn't sure if he really had, but it felt like it. Maren's flooding pussy finally stilled, as she gasped and moaned, finally collapsing back against him. Britta relented, slipping her finger out and licking down his cock and around his wet balls. She sighed with a moan and then licked the wet fingers that had been in her own pussy.

His deep breaths moved Maren as the thought went through his mind: fucking two young girls was delightfully strenuous, but when they ganged up on him to do everything they wanted, that was almost expecting too much - from a man his age. Would Johan have thought so? Had they done it like that with him?

Then he felt Britta caressing his balls, her fingers rolling the skin of his sack between her fingers, until she was able to jostle and fondle his balls. Maren's pussy tightened again, but his cock slipped out, flopping down, and he heard the wet noise of Britta's lapping up Maren's pussy. There wasn't anything down there that they didn't like to taste, he thought, must really like to taste, if Britta wanted to without having come herself. Then he felt her tongue slid under his soft cock, and it was in her mouth, being licked clean of anything she could taste.

With a last sigh, Maren murmured:

"Oh God, that was good! ... Hmm! Why didn't we do this before?"

His cock slipped from Britta's mouth, and she replied softly:

"I don't know. It sure must have been good."

"Almost too good," he murmured.

He was still holding Maren's breasts and fondled them. She snorted with a nod, remarking:

"I don't have to do anything in bed tonight. Hmm! Well, maybe just help a little, like you did."

"If you haven't done it before, whose idea was it now?"

The girls both snorted, then Britta replied:

"Mine, I guess; couldn't think of anything better to do, if you were doing that."

They all chuckled. He helped Maren sit up. She grinned at her sister and fondled her breasts, then murmuring:

"Thanks. Kiss."

Britta rose up on her knees, and they embraced and kissed - a lot better than just a kiss in thanks - until he snorted and gently slapped Maren's ass, remarking in a cheerful tone:

"I can't think of a better way to have to wait for dinner, but now I'm hungry."

The girls chuckled and agreed, and stood up, both offering him a hand to rise from the sofa. Maren reached down and fondled his cock, smiling up at him as she said:

"And thank you, too."

"Anytime. Hmm! No! Not 'anytime'!"

They all snorted with grins, the girls nodding. The pots were returned to the stove, and he set the table, enjoying with every step the feeling of his balls moving against his thighs in his very slack sack. Before they sat down to dinner, the girls remembered that it was time for a favorite radio program. He found the station, and they ate mostly in silence, as they listened to the program, also while they were cleaning up. Then the news came on, and the weather report, promising that the next day would be sunny and warm. The girls exchanged smirks, and he snorted with a wry smile.

With not too much enthusiasm, they agreed to play Parcheesi, but then got involved in the game, enjoying with childish delight sending each other's pieces back to start over again. After three games. They agreed that it was late enough to go to bed, and trouped outside.

He wasn't surprised when both girls smirked and immediately reached down and caught a handful from his stream and licked it up. Smirking in return, he quickly caught some from each of theirs, before they died down, and did the same, much to the girls' approval. He snorted and remarked:

"Must have had the same thing for dinner."

They nodded with grins, and they all returned to the cabin.

In bed together, Maren murmured:

"Forget me."

"We don't have to do anything," Britta responded softly.

But she didn't join Maren in saying good night, who was behind him that evening, and had turned away from him, instead of sliding her hand down to find his cock and balls. He had his arm around Britta, his hand loosely cupped around her breast, as usual. A little to his surprise, instead of just repeating "good night", he murmured:

"That was good; thank you, too; and this morning - both ways."

"Um-hmm," she agreed softly, holding her hand on his.

"If you want to, ... I want to taste you."

"You don't have to; that was good enough this morning."

He was still surprised that for the first time he was openly suggesting that he wanted to do something, murmuring to his daughter as he once would have to a girlfriend, but back then not with the suggestion that he wanted to taste her, lick and taste her pussy. But he wanted to now, and repeated:

"I want to."

She just clasped his fingers around her breast. He turned around under the covers, as she moved to lie on her back, opening her thighs.

Crouched on his knees between the girls, he slid his hands around Britta's hips and lowered his face between her thighs, smelling her pussy before his mouth found it. They hadn't washed before they went to bed, but he liked tasting that too, again; he was going to taste a lot more of it in the morning. And she was enjoying what his tongue was doing, moaning softly. It was so good to taste and arouse her, to show with his initiative that he really loved to enjoy sex with her - and Maren - that he wasn't just letting them do what they wanted; he loved to lick their sweet - no, tangy - pussies - and to have his cock in them, like it had been that day - as "fucking good" as it could be!

But now he had learned from them how good pussy-licking could be, when the pussy twitched and wanted to come, wanted to let him taste its sweet love juice, let him know that he had done it so good; it didn't always have to be his cock.

Oh, a hand had found his cock, and it wasn't as small and soft as it had been! And then the hand slid down the inside of his thigh and was urging him to move it. He let it guide his leg over her, and shook his head to move his tongue more vigorously on her pussy. It could have been suggestion that he didn't want her to do anything else, but it wasn't, and the hand found his cock again. Oh, it was stiffer than he had thought, from the way it felt as the hand pulled it back. Oooh! It was in her mouth - warm, wet mouth - and her tongue was licking, as she sucked it deeper!

He hadn't been expecting that, and hadn't been thinking that he wanted his cock to be aroused again, but it was feeling so good! Whatever she wanted to do. If he couldn't come again, it still felt so good, but she wanted him to make her pussy come. He grasped the cheeks of her ass and buried his nose in her pussy, and her arms slid around his hips and drew them down, letting her suck his cock deeper in her mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" he thought, recognizing that that wasn't what they were doing, but that they both wanted it to feel that good. His fingers crept around the cheeks of her ass - drawing them apart. He was hardly aware of the movement next to him, Maren's turning over to face them, but then felt her hand slide under his stomach and grasp her sister's breast. His fingertips found their goal, interlocking to slide up and down over Britta's asshole, rippling over it. As they felt it twitch, he hummed: "Uhn-hnnn!" delighting to hear her aroused moan - and to feel it buzz on his cock.

He let his fingers ripple up and down over it again, and then let one find the center, probing. It didn't just twitch, her pelvis also did, and a long, deeper moan vibrated on his cock. Was his finger slipping into her asshole also "fucking," he wondered. "Oooh!" one of hers - or Maren's? - finding and probing in his. Didn't matter whose; the finger just confirmed that they both knew that what felt good for them felt good for him! They could never know how good it felt for him, when his cock was in their mouths, but it felt so good to share the same arousing sensations where they could!

With twitching hips and groans, they both came. He wondered if she could taste him, since his cock

had been so deep in her mouth when it spurted, but he certainly had tasted her, almost drowned when her pussy juice flooded his nose.

He rolled off her towards the wall, and sighed with satisfied moans, reaching back to find her breast, under Maren's arm, whose hand was still holding Britta's other one. "Um-hmm," the three of them agreed. He wiped his other hand hand over his wet face and yawned. About to fall asleep, he crawled back around on the bed, behind Britta, who rolled towards her sister. The girls hugged each other, and then Maren turned over, and they fell asleep, Britta with her hand on Maren's breast, and his on Britta's.