Daughters and Fathers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

In the morning, they weren't lying like that, but the sun was shining, when they awoke. Their hands found somewhere to confirm that they were all awake, and they chuckled comfortably, Maren more so, when her hand found her father's on Britta's pubic hair. He turned his hand and held hers.

"Nice way to wake up," Britta murmured.

"Nice way to go to sleep," he rejoined.

"Um-hmm. Thanks," she agreed.

He turned his hand back down and scratched in her pubic hairs. Maren snorted and remarked:

"I thought so, too. But don't start anything now. Besides, I've got to go."

As usual, then the others also felt the urge, and they all got up, chuckling as they went out and "went," this time without tasting each other, just enjoying the sight of their yellow streams, moving them a little with their hips. He thought about moving his cock with his hand, but didn't, considering that they had surely seen with Johan how that could be, and then that maybe one of them would be doing it for him, before they swam.

Back in the cabin, they washed with cold water, snorting a little as they watched each other, because they all understood that they were eager to have breakfast and get out in the sun again, and that they were washing in anticipation of what they were then going to do. Preparing and eating breakfast was the same, a little more hurried than usual, and they agreed that they could wash up later.

He put on his shorts, and the girls, their bikinis, in case they met someone, which was unlikely. He wondered if their precaution reflected their slightly wicked feeling about what they knew they were going to do, not that it had bothered them the other times they had been outside. When he suggested that it might be a good idea to take along something to put on the ground after the rain, the girls shook their heads with slight smirks and told him that they knew where there was a nice flat rock out of sight of the trail. When he asked if they should take something along to eat, however, they agreed, and hurried to collect bread and cheese and sausage to put in his rucksack with their towels and a bottle of water.

They set off, all snorting, and he let them lead him on the trail and then off it to a place on the far side of the lake. When he said that they must have been there before, the girls just snickered with nods and quickly took off their bikinis, and then pranced about a little like younger girls might, who didn't yet have breasts that jiggled so nicely. When he took off his shorts, they told him that he had nice tan lines and that a day in the sun wouldn't matter. He had thought that already. They spread out their towels and lay down as they did in bed, with the girls on each side of him.

Even though they all knew what they were going to do, for half an hour or so, they just lay there on their backs, soaking up the sun and remarking about how nice it was. He was a little surprised that the girls didn't spread their thighs to let it shine on their pussies, maybe resting a thigh on one of his. They had been silent for several minutes, and he wondered if they were expecting him - for a change - to initiate something; he had with Britta the night before. But it was all their idea, really about tasting each others' streams, but only after they had done something to feel like doing that.

Finally, with a snort, he said:

"I'm going to lie here with my eyes closed, but you two can do whatever you like. Hm-hmm! Maybe surprise me."

He closed his eyes, hearing the girls snort sharply. They didn't need more of an invitation. He was aware that they sat up, because their next snorts came from higher up. He envisaged that they were grinning at each other, probably with glances down at his cock.

They were, but it was several seconds - longer than he had expected - before he was aware of them again; they had silently exchanged places. Then he felt a hand pick up his cock and a head rest on him, close enough to kiss its tip. He snorted, anticipating that it would very soon be long enough to slip between those lips. Then from his other side, two hands urged him to spread his thighs. He did, with another snort, and then felt one hand slip under his loose balls, and a girl's hair brushed his thigh, and then her cheek was brushing it, and the hand was pressing his ball up against her lips and between them.

"Uhmmm!" he moaned, as she sucked and licked it. And the other mouth could now suck and lick the head of his stiff cock, that hand moving on it.

"A nice surprise," he murmured.

The heads nodded, and he felt them agree with an "Uhn-hnnn." For several seconds, he just enjoyed the way they were arousing him. Then he reached down and touched the side of the girl whose head was on his stomach and slid it back over her hip and then down, finding her pussy between her drawn up thighs. His fingers only had to slide once up and down the two creases between her thighs and pussy lips and the one between them, and then one thigh rose, inviting his fingers to slip between the pussy lips. Another hum on his cock confirmed unnecessarily that the girl liked that.

He reach out his other hand and found that the other girl was crouching with her ass closer to him, and her thighs weren't so close together, his fingers could immediately slip between them. A hum on his ball confirmed that that was also appreciated.

He didn't know which girl's pussy each of his hands was exploring, just assuming that the one on each side was that of the girl who had been lying there. His fingers also couldn't recognize any difference between the pussies, not that they were trying to, just enjoying that they were both moist and also enjoying what his fingers were doing; the girls' hips rocking a little in response.

For a while, they all exchanged pleased, aroused hums, but then the girl with his ball in her mouth had to relinquish it, since his sack was drawing up. He felt her raise her head, and then the other head rose, letting his cock slip out. The girls' hips moved away from his hands, and for a few moments, he was alone with his bobbing cock. Then two pairs of thighs were straddling him, and a hand was guiding his cock into a pussy, that sank down on it, and another pussy was over his mouth, a nice wet pussy. He hummed and licked, holding her hips, as the other hips rocked to and fro on him.

From the experience of being like that with them a few times already, he knew that sooner or later they would be fondling each other's breasts - sooner, if it were like the last couple of times - and then that he feel a hand - both of them had done it - slide through his pubic hair and help arouse whichever girl was fucking him. Which one was now? Was she going to want to enjoy it as long as possible? Or were they thinking about what else they wanted to do, and wanted this to be just short, but good? If they were in a hurry, he had to do everything he could to arouse the pussy on his face; if they wanted it to take longer, the pussy on his cock could hold still, and she could reach back and loosen his sack - as had happened before. Better to do everything he could; if that happened, he could do less.

His tongue licked back, exploring her wet hole, and then licked further back. She knew where it wanted to go and shifted her hips forward a little, giving a pleased "mmmm!" when it found her asshole. That he now liked to do that?! Nice, twitching little asshole. Oh! It was Maren's, nice and smooth all around; Britta's had a little extra wrinkle. He snorted at the thought that he could identify his daughters by the difference between their assholes, and then made her hum again.

He urged her hips to move back and licked back to her pussy, which was also appreciated with a hum. As his tongue licked back and forth over her clitoris, fingers slid through his pubic hair and found the other one. Whose? He reached up and found one of Maren's breasts free, and Britta's hand let his slide under hers on Maren's other breast. She wasn't going to want to slow down and loosen his sack, not with both her hands already busy: encouraging his fingers to arouse Maren's breast, and the other one rubbing so quickly on her clitoris. She wanted it as soon as possible, and Maren would, too, but probably not coming until she saw that her sister and he were - as had also happened before, with each of the girls sitting on his face.

He didn't have to worry about his orgasm; Britta's pussy would take care of that. Would Maren come from just his licking and sucking? She had before.

She did, as he anticipated, when she saw his hips rocking and heard him groan, as his cock spurted in Britta's pulsing pussy, her hips rocking as fast as they could on his cock, as she moaned loudly: "Uhn-un-un-un! Uhn-un-un-un! ..." And Maren was also moaning like that. Her pussy juice tasted so good! Not better that Britta's, but it was so delightful to know that he had made either of them come that good, to have his face wet with their pussy juice. "Fucking good!"

With satisfied, sighing moans, they all relaxed. Maren had shifted her hips forward to free his face, as Britta had also done, after she had had an orgasm that way. He opened his eyes finally, having to flutter his eyelids to free them of Maren's pussy juice, and looked at her asshole. He snorted and remarked:

"You have the sweetest little, perfect asshole, Maren."

"Mine isn't?" Britta asked in a disappointed tone.

"Hmm! Just as sweet and little, but yours has an extra little wrinkle."

"Um-hmm!" Maren agreed cheerfully, then adding:

"Didn't know mine didn't have one."

"Hmm! It doesn't. ... Hmm? I guess, like he said, yours is more 'perfect'."

"Hm-hmm! Thanks. ... Can't tell anyone that; they'll have to find out for themselves."

They all snickered, and the girls rose up, his cock flopping down on his pubic hair. When a few drops dripped from her pussy, Britta snorted and remarked:

"We all know how that tastes."

Her father and sister snorted with wry smiles, recognizing her oblique reference to what the girls had suggested that they wanted to do. As he sat up, he snorted and remarked:

"You shouldn't have said that; now I feel like I have to go."

As he stood up, the girls smirked and both said:

"That's good."

"I do, too," Maren added with a grin.

"Britta nodded, adding:

"But not here on our towels."

Snickering, they moved to the edge of the rock, and the girls dropped down on their knees on the vegetation, moving closer together and looking up at him expectantly. He snorted with a wry expression and asked:

"You really want to?"

"You said you had to go."

"Just do it. Come a little closer," her sister added.

"Hmm! If you say so!"

He stepped closer, wondering just what they would do. After another snort, his stream arched out, splashing on one of their chests. She smirked and moved to let it touch her breasts and then reached up and turned his cock up to let it flow in her open mouth. Her sister quickly grabbed his cock from her hand and turned its stream to her mouth, sticking out her tongue to catch it, and then glancing up at his face with twinkling eyes, as he watched her, obviously swallowing what was flowing in her mouth. He snorted, and watched his stream die down, as she caught the last of it and smeared it on her breasts.

"I guess you do," he murmured, snorting again.

"You don't have to," Britta replied.

"Hmm!"

"But I have to go," Maren remarked, standing up again.

"I do too," Britta agreed, as she stood up.

The girls stepped next to each other on the edge of the rock, looking at him expectantly. Maren reached down and held her pussy, moving her knees. He snorted at the sight of his grown daughter moving like a little girl who had to go peepee. Britta murmured again:

"You don't have to."

"Hmm?! If you can, ... if you like it, ... Hm-hmm! I've liked everything else you wanted to do."

He was already moving to kneel in front of them. The girls snorted with grins. Maren removed her hand, and her stream spouted forth. With another snort, he quickly moved closer and stooped lower to catch it in his mouth. He didn't have the girls' skill of swallowing with their mouths open, and it splattered on his face when he swallowed, until he opened his mouth again. That happened a couple of times more, as his face moved upstream in her sinking stream, until his mouth was on her pussy to catch the last of it, with his tongue just behind her hole. He snorted and licked over it, tasting the last few drops, snorting as he swallowed again.

He was a little surprised at himself, when he immediately turned to Britta's pussy, as he licked around his lips and extended his tongue again. Her strong streamed splashed against his face, then directly in his mouth, as he raised his head to catch it, not swallowing until his mouth was full. It splashed all over his face again, and a few times more, as his mouth closed, and he gulped down its warm content. Again, his mouth was up against her pussy, his tongue licking, as he admitted to himself that it had been somehow arousing to do it, that he had not just gone along with the girls' suggestion, but had enjoyed it.

His tongue was still licking, and he realized that his hands had unconsciously grasped her ass.

"Uhmmm!" Britta responded, and then snorted, adding:

"Not right now, ... swim."

He slid his hands down the back of her thighs and raised his head and looked up at her with a wry smile. She smiled in return. He nodded and stood up, relieved that his daughters didn't say anything, just smiled sweetly - with their "cock-sucking mouths." He couldn't suppress that addition in his thoughts, as he followed them down to the lake, still wondering how willingly he had drunk from their streams, immediately offering his mouth to receive Britta's. He snorted, wondering if they wanted to hold his cock in their mouths and swallow whatever came from it.

In the lake, they playfully splashed each other in water up to their waists. Then they all demonstrably rinsed themselves, snorting as they watched each other rinse between their legs and then their faces and chests. Although he had been glad that the girls hadn't said anything about what they had done - especially, that he had also done it. Now, removed from the incident, he smiled wryly and asked:

"How did you learn to swallow without closing your mouths?"

"Hmm! That should be obvious."

"Else we would have bitten you."

He nodded with a snicker at the girls' response. Maren snorted and caught a double handful of water and poured it in her mouth, holding it open as she swallowed. Her jaw moved a little when she swallowed, and he suddenly recalled feeling of their mouths' closing tighter on his cock after his strong, first spurts deep in their mouths. He nodded with grin and replied:

"Of course. Glad you didn't. Thanks. ... Hm-hmm! More for doing it than for not biting me."

The girls chuckled with grins, nodding, and Maren said:

"You know we like to do it; thanks for letting us."

Britta nodding with a smile, and then smirked slightly and remarked:

"I like to try to wait to swallow."

"Me, too; ... nice to feel how much it is, that I did it that good."

"Um-hmm, ... like that," Britta agreed in a more subdued tone.

They all nodded and smiled at each other, then snorted at their having spoken so openly about what they had been doing the last several days. After a moment, he smiled again and said:

"And I like to make you let me taste you, too."

The girls smiled and nodded, but didn't say anything.

When they returned to land, the head of his now small cock had disappeared within his foreskin, and his sack had shrunk up. Maren snorted and remarked:

"I should have brought pencil and paper; I want to draw it - your cock - every way it can be. Hm-hmm! Especially like it was before it disappeared in Britta. Hm-hmm! In her pussy."

Britta nodded with a grin, then asking:

"How are you going to keep it like that long enough to sketch it."

"Hm-hmm! That's your job! ... Just got to keep your hands - or whatever - out of the picture some of the time, ... most of the time."

They all snickered and returned to their towels and had their cold lunch, still snorting occasionally and smirking at each other, but not saying much. They agreed that it was easier to finish everything, rather than taking it back to the cabin. While they were, one of the girls glanced up and then looked down, taking another bite, and said:

"I like that we can talk about it, ... nice."

"Um-hmm," her sister agreed.

"Um-hmm, nice. I guess I wanted to. ... Oh, of course I did, asking what words you use."

"That was good, ... thanks. ... I wanted to, ... well, since you didn't, we didn't, ... not the kind of words girls should use."

"But the ones everyone knows, her sister added.

He nodded with slight smile, remarking:

"But also kind of nice, not to, ... that we didn't. I liked that. ... I guess, ... no, of course, ... I wasn't going to use them with you, ... well, you know ..."

"We weren't either."

"But we were always thinking them. How couldn't we be?"

"Um-hmm, like me. Even though we were doing everything we could with each other, I couldn't talk about it with ... my daughters."

He blushed slightly at having used the word in this context, relieved that one of them replied softly:

"And we couldn't, with you."

"We don't need to," the other added.

"Hmm! Um-hmm, but too late; ... we already agreed that it was nice to be open about what we do."

"Um-hmm," the girls - his daughters - agreed, just smiling slightly in agreement, without smirks about what they did together.

They finished the last of their bread, cheese and sausage, and passed the bottle of water around. "Nap?" someone said, and the others nodded, lying down together in the now warmer midday sun, as they had earlier in the day, and were silent.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers