Daughters and Fathers Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

"Come sleep with me."

He opened his eyes, just recognizing her nude silhouette in the dark. Too lazy to move, he raised the covers and murmured:

"You can sleep here."

She slipped into bed with him, murmuring:

"Thanks."

"Home so early?"

"Um-hmm. Turned out that Lars' parents were going out, so they just had a quick beer and left."

"And you and his friend?"

"Oh, he is nice enough, and we danced and had another beer, and maybe I would have gone somewhere with him, but their going off, our knowing why, let me think that he could want to do more than we should."

"Really?"

"On a first date. Oh, we kissed a little, but I didn't want him to hold my breast, not yet. But you can."

He did, and she murmured:

"Nice. ... It's so nice and easy with you. With guys, either they want too much too soon, like tonight. Can't blame him, knowing Britta and Lars were going to do it. Or - complicated - maybe if we do, his thinking I love him, or maybe he is really in love with me, or ... - too complicated."

"I guess so."

"You said we weren't going to be in here."

"Changed my mind, with you standing there."

"Thanks. ... Besides, ... well, ... I was thinking I would rather be with you."

"Thanks. It was a little lonely, ... alone in a big bed."

"But it isn't now."

"Hm-umm, ... and it's nice and easy with you, too."

He fondled her breast, and they rolled closer, kissing. It occurred to him that they had never started with just kissing, recalling that they kissed only in the course of making love or afterwards. They soon weren't just kissing, however. As soon as his cock was stiff, she rolled him back and lay on him with his cock between her thighs. He rocked his hips up, rubbing it along her crevice. She nodded and reached back with both hands and spread the cheeks of her ass. He rubbed it between them, and she rolled her hips up. When it rubbed her asshole, she sniffed again and murmured: "Wrong place," and raised her hips off him. He probed with his cock a couple of more times, as she moved her hips, and then it found her opening. She rocked her hips down with pleased little moan as it slid into her. She just lay on him, and they both chuckled softly at their success, feeling their stomachs muscles moving against each other, and then chuckling about that. Their arms were down beside their bodies.

"Nice and easy," he murmured and held her hands.

"Um-hmm, and not complicated. I just love to feel it there; ... it just belongs in there."

"Maybe not mine so much."

"But yours right now."

She just lay heavy on him with her head on his shoulder. He rocked his hips a couple of times, and she squeezed his cock with her pussy, making it twitch. They both chuckled again, and did that a couple of more times, chuckling some more. Then she murmured:

"Oh, of course I was hoping you wouldn't just sleep with me, but I wasn't thinking it would be like this."

"Nice and easy."

"Um-hmm, and like we never have before, ... like I never have before, ... 'nice and easy'."

Shc squeezed his cock again, and he rocked his hips, a few more times than before, enjoying feeling her pussy clutch his cock. Then they were still again. After a few moments, she rocked her hips down. He nodded and began to rock his again. They chuckled again as their hips moved together, lengthening a little the strokes of his cock in her pussy. He let go of her hands and held her ass, just encouraging her to continue. She did with a nod on his shoulder, purring softly.

It was just so nice and easy, he thought, thinking that they could go on like that for ever: just mildly rocking their hips and enjoying the sensations of his cock moving gently in her pussy, both of them enjoying feeling it twitch and being squeezed, and her nice firm round ass was nice to hold.

Unconsciously, his fingers began to massage it, creeping down to hold at the crease to her extended thighs, then wanting to be closer to her pussy. Still rocking her hips, she murmured:

"Do that, too."

He nodded, and his fingers slipped into her crack. One extended and touched her where the back of his cock was moving in and out. Then his fingernail scratched up to her asshole. "Um-hmm," she encouraged. It twitched under his fingertip. For a moment, their hips were still as his finger probed. "Oooh!" she responded as her asshole let it slip in and then clasped it. With a deep chuckle, she began to rock her hips again - and he, his. Her pussy and asshole began to clutch his cock and finger with regular frequency as they both moved in her, making her moan in response.

She drew her arms up and raised her shoulders on her elbows, relaxing her hips as she looked down at him in the dark, snorting and then murmuring:

"We could do this forever."

She rocked her hips to emphasize what she meant. He nodded with a chuckle and responded with his, wiggling the tip of his finger as he replied:

"Getting there is half the fun."

"Um-hmm, but only half."

"Last time, you said: 'if it takes longer, all the better'."

"Hmm? I didn't know we would find a way that could take forever."

"Maybe not forever."

He began to rock his hips again. With a nod and snort, she rocked hers, and they resumed arousing each other, exchanging hums and chuckles. Then she pulled herself up on him a little and offered her mouth to kiss. As it got better, her thighs slid off his, and he could rock his hips a little further. Finally, she murmured insistently: "I want the other half," and drew her legs up next to his hips.

They fucked, as hard and fast as they could, moaning and panting as they tried to continue kissing. Then she was gasping and whimpering as her pussy went wild on his throbbing, thrusting cock, and they came with all the liquid each of them could produce.

She collapsed on him, managing to extend her legs, as their stomachs rose and fell with their deep breaths and sighs. When they had recovered, he murmured:

"We do that too good."

"Hm-umm, ... can't be too good."

"You know what I mean."

"Um-hmm, ... but why shouldn't it be as good with us?"

"Hmmm? ... I hope it is with ... whomever."

"Lars and Johan? Sometimes. ... At least, I thought so at the time. ... No comparisons, just as good as it could be."

"It was."

"Um-hmm, thank you. ... May I stay here?"

"Um-hmm."

She raised her head off his shoulder and gave him a kiss, and then moved off him. As they curled up together, he snorted and murmured:

"You're too old to be wetting the bed."

"Hm-hmm! Sometimes big girls still do, ... when it was so good."

"It was, thanks. Sleep tight."

"You too."

With his arm around her, they fell asleep.

He wasn't awakened by the sound of Britta quietly opening the door and going to the girls' bedroom. He also didn't hear her use the toilet without flushing, nor her snort, when she saw Maren's clothes and her empty bed, nor her snort when she came in the bedroom and in the gloom recognized him and her sister together in bed. He was, however, stirred by her slipping under the covers behind him. As he slowly woke up, for a moment, he assumed that they were still back at the cabin, just wondering why she wasn't already in bed with them. Then he missed the cabin's scent of bare wood and remembered that he was at home, recalling the evening. He turned his head back and whispered:

"You too; nice."

"Didn't mean to wake you," she whispered.

Then she cuddled up closer behind him with her hand on his side, and they were silent and soon sleeping.

When one and then the other moved, they all rolled over, hardly waking after having so often slept together. His arm slipped around Britta, and Maren's around him, and they dozed off again.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers