Daughters and Fathers Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

"So, of course we did, again."

"Hmm! Of course. You were lucky. Could have told me that his parents weren't going to be home."

"I didn't know. And you?"

"We did what we could in the dark, but not like you did with him last week - just wet hands, ... but we're going to. Hm-hmm! I told him that I wanted to do that."

"Hm-hmm! Was he surprised?"

"Maybe, but he sure didn't object to the idea."

"Does he do it?"

"Don't know, ... but he will - he'd better - if he knows what's good for him."

"What's good for you."

As the girls went to their room, their parents snickered. He rolled over on his other side, and she curled up behind him with her arm around his chest. Then she snorted and slid her hand down and found his cock. He snorted and whispered:

"That's what the one behind me usually does."

"While you hold the other one's breast?"

"Um-hmm."

Her fingers gathered up his balls as she murmured:

"Just don't forget that it's me, this time."

"How could I, after this evening?"

They chuckled, and he reached back and rubbed her hip for a moment, and then they went back to sleep.

The next several weeks were more of the same. One weekend, when Lisbet was away, and Maren wasn't going out, Britta asked if Lars could come and sleep with her. He and Maren grinned at each other and agreed. He said:

"But I don't want to see him for breakfast."

"And where am I supposed to be?" Maren asked.

"Not where I think you will be. I tell him something."

They all snickered. Britta added:

"We won't come until Dad should have gone to bed."

"Oh, we will have, won't we?" Maren replied, giving him a smirk.

"If you say so," he agreed with a smile.

After Britta left that evening, Maren asked with a smirk:

"What are we going to do till you usually go to bed?"

It was a rhetorical question; she was already starting to take of her clothes. When they had done everything she wanted, this time for him to lick and fuck her from behind, he suggested that they could turn out the lights a little earlier than usual, "since I know they are coming." They hadn't retreated to the bedroom for long, before they heard the door quietly open. They snickered and curled up together and eventually went to sleep. When they heard the door again in the early morning, Maren immediately crawled around under the covers ....

At breakfast, Britta thanked them for their cooperation. That night, she thanked them again, with a lot more cooperation .

Another time, Lisbet told that her brother couldn't visit the next weekend and suggested that he should visit her parents, taking the train on Saturday and returning on Sunday. When he agreed, the girls thought that was a good idea, but their enthusiasm may have been more about having the house for themselves for a night. His and Lisbet's wry smiles may have been in recognition of that, or because they recognized that his spending a night at her parents' home would impinge on what she usually did there.

The next day, he was a little apprehensive about the situation. When he mentioned it to his wife, she smiled with a nod and then replied:

"Hmm? Oh, I should have told you. Once Mom asked if our marriage was all right, maybe thinking I was getting something with Dad that I wasn't with you. She can be so direct. I had to blush but could honestly reply that it seemed to have made it even better between us."

"Hmm! 'So direct,' but only half the story."

"Um-hmm! And then she asked if you knew. Had to blush again, just nodding."

"I bet! And?"

"Explained that we are honest with each other, that I told you, told that you didn't mind, thought it was nice, since she thinks so."

"Oh, I do, and we are honest, not that they know just how much."

"Um-hmm. Almost told her that it's better now than before - with us."

"Um-hmm, very. ... Oh? So I expect your Dad also knows that I know."

"Probably."

"It's going to be interesting."

"Just assume that they know and accept that you do."

"Still going to be interesting."

It wasn't as ticklish as he had expected, and his father-in-law gave him a special smile and handshake when he said goodbye. When he returned home Sunday evening, the girls showed their appreciation, and he heard that both their friends had spent the previous night with them together in their bedroom. Maren had grinned and explained:

"But not an orgy, just two couples sharing a room."

"But you would have, if you thought he had wanted to sleep with me," Britta replied.

"Of course, with Lars. Didn't he want to - with me?"

"Not last night."

They all snickered, and that night he wasn't thinking about Lisbet, nor the girls, about their boyfriends.

By then, Lisbet had become accustomed to finding fresh sheets Monday evening, just giving him a smirk and waiting expectantly for him to be the third man to fuck her.

One Friday evening, however, he was surprised when she said in bed:

"We did it."

"'We'? Who? Did what?!"

"Randi and I. You don't know her, a friend from school."

"Did what? ... Oh?!! That?!"

"Um-hmm, we did it to each other."

"Really!? Hm-hmm! Was it good?"

"Um-hmm, very, like you suggested, knowing what it felt like."

"Hmm! ... Hm-hmm! Why not, ... if the girls like it. ... And Randi? Whose idea?"

"Mine. She's single. Oh, she's had boyfriends, ... not like you might think. Just never got married."

"And? Your idea?"

"Um-hmm. We see each other occasionally. Yes, I was curious; invited her for coffee a couple of weeks ago."

"And thought she would also be curious?"

"I was hoping so, but not at all sure, and very unsure about how I could raise the subject."

"But you obviously did."

"Oh, she made it easy. I had thought of a couple of approaches, but none of them seemed possible."

"And?"

"We were drinking coffee, and she asked how married life after so many years is. Hm-hmm! I told her it was good, that it has been like a second honeymoon this summer."

"Um-hmm, very!"

"Um-hmm, and, of course that surprised her a little, and she asked why."

"So?"

"I wasn't sure about what to say, but, ... well, ... or how she would respond, ... but, well, she had asked the right question."

"Hmm? And your reply?"

"Hmm! So I took a deep breath and said that we do more than we did before. Well, that was obvious from what I had already said, and her expression made it clear that I had to explain 'more'."

"And that that is what you wanted to do?"

"But not sure how. I added: 'things we didn't do before.' She nodded as though she understood."

"That was good."

"Um-hmm. And I added: 'he does' - you do."

"Did before, but not as much as I wanted."

"I know, but now we do. And she nodded again, and - thank goodness - and replied: 'You like it? Is it good?' I nodded. Oh, I must have grinned, and then asked: 'You know what I mean?' She nodded and said: 'But I have just read about.'

"What does she read?"

"Hm-hmm! My question, and then she explained that she had read some short stories about ..., well, that include sex."

"And that? That was good."

"Very, and that she admitted it. So I could ask her about the stories. Then she was a little embarrassed, but said that they were about couples and also about just girls, women. And I could ask if the stories made it sound good."

"Of course they did."

"What she said, too, and I said that it is."

"It is, and I want to. Make it short."

"So we talked some more, and I asked about the what the girls in the stories did, and she said that in the stories it sounded real good."

"Of course."

"And like you suggested, that in the stories girls know how good it feels, what they are doing."

"So you did?"

"Not then, but this afternoon at her place. She only works four days a week."

"And it was good?"

"Of course. ... We want to do it again, ... if you don't mind."

"Not as long as you still like my doing it."

"Do it, ... and I will tell you."

He did, and then she did. As they cuddled together, she snorted and said:

"You still do it as good as she did, even if you don't know how good it feels."

"Then you can do it with her, ... not that I could stop you, ... especially if she did it better."

"Hmm! I'll let her try."

"And let her let you read those stories; maybe there is something else good that we don't know about."

"I already have asked. Next time."

"Hm-hmm! I hope so."

Since what happens next is all about the two of them with Randi, the sequel has the title: "Satisfying Randi's Curiosity," at least two chapters, while Britta and Maren enjoy themselves with Lars and Erik, as their father hears. There will be more incest, however.

The story will continue with chapters for both titles, appropriate to the whether the girls or Randi are more involved.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers