Daughters and Lovers

Story Info
An older man, a younger woman, and a flat in London.
2.3k words
4.2
27.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pmarlowe
pmarlowe
32 Followers

For Kylie

They were banging on the door so loudly that everyone in the hall probably heard them. Just more of what I needed.

"It's Barr and your mom, Kylie. Can you let us in?"

I opened the door. Barr was holding Mum around the waist. Her eyes were almost closed and she was slumped against him, with that stupid look on her face. "We've been out partying, baby," she said. Or at least that's what it sounded like. When Mum was drunk, who knew?

I moved to the side, and Barr eased Mum past me into the flat. "I don't know what happened, Kylie," he said. "She showed up at the restaurant almost completely wasted, and it just got worse."

He wrangled Mum into her room. He was probably talking softly to her as he maneuvered her on to the bed, taking her shoes off, trying to make her comfortable. It's the same thing he had done the past couple of times they had been out.

"Mum's been having a rough go of it at work," I said. "Her boss is a real asshole."

What I didn't tell Barr was that Mum had been sleeping with her boss, and his wife had found out. So the boss had broken it off with Mum, and she had apparently used the bottle she kept in her office desk as a consolation prize. I also didn't tell Barr that the 22-year-old wanker who lived down the hall, who Mum was also fucking, had texted her yesterday to tell her he was tired of a slag like her - even though Mum was 34 and still looked fabulous. I got my long brown hair and pale complexion from her, and I wasn't worried about aging badly, not with her tight butt. Her tits were bigger than mine, but I knew from the way the men she fucked looked at me that they liked mine, too.

I'm sure Barr didn't think Mum was monogamous, but I'm also sure he didn't think she was that un-monogamous. In fact, Barr was the best thing that had happened to Mum in years, and I could never figure out why she didn't treat him better. He was sweet and kind, and listened to her complain about her job and my dad, and he took her to dinner and shows and clubs and surprised her with little presents. The other men she fucked just did her and went home.

And Barr was sweet to me, too. He'd actually have a convo with me, and not just text me asking for naked pics like the boys I went out with. And he was always buying me something, like lipsticks and little pieces of jewelry. For my 18th birthday, he had taken me to Topshop to get whatever I wanted. Then he had taken Mum and I to a posh dinner, and I wore the outfit we bought - a short tight dress with a halter top and the cutest boots. "Princess," he said, "you look gorgeous. You're a distraction to every man in this restaurant, and I love the way your hair looks on your bare shoulders."

Mum just got drunk. Like I said, more of what I needed.

Plus, Barr was sexy - blue eyes, a generous smile, gray streaks in his brown beard and hair, and a forceful manner that somehow wasn't rude or overbearing, but comfortable and reassuring. And I knew he was a wonderful lover - I could hear the way he made Mum cum, how he took his time and brought her along slowly until she was begging him to finish. And I could hear him cum, a low rumbling that got louder and louder as he exploded into Mum over and over and over.

Listening to them, lying in bed alone, I would shiver. Sometimes, their fucking made me so horny and wet I had to touch myself. I had fucked boys, of course, but none of them had done to me what Barr did to Mum. Usually, it was splitting a pizza and then fighting them off because they thought asking me out entitled them to a blowjob.

"Kylie, I just don't know what's going on." Barr had come into the living room, and he looked tired, worn out in a way I had never seen before. He found where Mum kept the Irish, poured himself a large glass (no ice, even though he was from the states), and sat down on the sofa.

"She always liked to drink," he said, and took a long pull of the whiskey. "Hell, I like to drink. We used to have fun drinking. But not like this. This isn't good for her. Kylie, do you have any idea what's going on?"

I shook my head no. How to tell Barr what was going on without scaring him away? Mum needed him.

Barr took another pull, almost finished the glass. "Time for more," and this time he came back to the sofa with the bottle. "Do you want any? I can get another glass." I shook my head no again. I was sitting on the floor at the other end of of the sofa, legs crossed. I think he understood the doubt in my eyes, because he gave me one of those smiles.

"It's OK, Kylie, I know this isn't easy for you. You and I will figure something out."

Then, Mum's voice from the bedroom. "Barr, don't leave me, don't leave me."

He sat up quickly. "Hold on, sweetheart. I'm coming." He was in there a few minutes, and I heard the door close as he came out.

"She's passed out," he said, sitting down again. "I told her I would spend the night again on the sofa. That seemed to do the trick. For now, anyway."

This time, he filled the glass almost to the top. "Could you get the blankets and stuff for me, princess? This is going to be a long night."

I brought a blanket and a pillow from the cupboard in my room. "Come put it on the sofa," said Barr, "and sit down here. We need to figure out what's going on. I'm really on my last legs with your mom."

I put the pile on the arm of the sofa and sat down next to him. "You're not going to leave her, Barr, are you?" And I knew he had heard the tremor in my voice.

"No, princess, not at all." Barr put the glass down, and I could smell the whiskey and his scent - there was no other way to describe it - and as I inhaled them into my body I almost shivered. "Hey, are you OK?" he asked, and he took my right hand in both of his, squeezing it gently.

This time I did shiver.

One of the reasons the fuck boys never gave me any trouble was the voice in my head. Whenever I was bored or horny or whatever, and they seemed appealing and I was maybe thinking about fucking one of them, the voice would go: "Kylie, he's a fuck boy. Tell him to shag off."

So the shiver. The voice must have felt it, because it started shouting at me. I think it was shouting, but I could barely hear it. All I could hear was Barr's voice, and all I could feel was Barr's hands. The voice, no idiot, shouted louder.

Not that I noticed. Barr took his left hand away from mine and started stroking my hair just behind my ear. He did something when he reached the end - twisted it somehow, I don't know - and started stroking it again. This time, the shiver started in my head and sparked down my spine. I closed my eyes.

"I know, princess," said Barr. "Just relax." And he took my right hand, raised it to his mouth, unfolded it, and kissed the palm softly - once, twice, and then again, once, twice. The shiver wouldn't stop now. "Don't worry, princess. I'll always take care of you."

The voice was screaming. Not that it mattered. The only thing that mattered Barr's voice, and all I could feel was Barr's lips.

Barr looked up, took my face in his hands, kissed me ever so gently. I suddenly realized I was wet, and the thongs I had on under my yoga pants were soaking, The voice must have noticed that at the same time that I did, because I never heard it again.

I kissed Barr hard, my tongue finding his. He moved a hand to the back of my head and held me as he returned my kiss, and my mouth was hungry for him and I couldn't believe the way it made me feel with his hand controlling my head, as if he had known all along that's what I had needed.

"Is this better, Kylie?" and the way he said it made me feel as if he could protect me from anything. "Yes, Daddy," I said, and when the words came out I realized he had known I had needed that, too.

He put a hand on my thigh and smiled. "My princess is very wet for Daddy," and he spread my thighs with his hand and I didn't fight him at all, had never thought there was a time I would have fought him. He took his time, didn't rush, slowly playing with my pussy through the yoga pants, circling it and rubbing it and talking softly to me, calling me his princess and his kitten and his baby girl. And as he rubbed harder, the tone in his voice changed. It was rougher and nastier, and I closed my eyes and started breathing faster and my body started swaying and I never knew anyone could do this to me. He slid the yoga pants off and I wriggled them to the floor and his hand was under the thongs almost before I realized it. Barr slid a finger inside me and then I wasn't his princess. I was his cum slut and his daddy whore and I kept getting wetter and wetter and I needed his finger inside me and his thumb circling my clit, and I wanted those wet, juicy, slick sounds he was making with my pussy to go on and on and on.

And I moaned and I shook and I moaned louder, and all I could think of was Barr's cock and cum inside me, I would do whatever he wanted so I could have that. And I just didn't want it then, I wanted it in the morning and later the next day and the day after and every day after that.

Then he had my panties in his hand and he kissed my bare pussy and teased it with his tongue, flicking it, and I started to whimper and the moment was exquisite and excruciating and I needed to cum for my Daddy but I didn't want to cum yet. And again he somehow knew what I needed.

Because his pants were off and his cock was out, and he was standing in front of me and he didn't have to say a word. I grabbed his cock and it was thick and heavy in my hands and I took it in my mouth and he was calling me a whore and a slut and a fuck toy and my pussy was aching but I didn't care because I had Barr's cock in my mouth and I knew I was all of those things and that it pleased him for me to be all of them. And I sucked his cock and pulled back and sucked it again and when I tried to pull back a second time his hand was on the back of my head and and he pushed my mouth back on his cock. I started to gag, but caught my breath and sucked it even harder and his voice was so low and rumbling and nasty: "Suck it harder, slut.. suck Daddy the way you always dreamed about sucking it." And again, he somehow knew what I needed.

And then his hand was gone from the back of my head and he had pulled his cock out of my mouth. I saw the precum glistening on the tip, and what seemed like a never-ending shiver started in my pussy.

"Spread your legs, princess," and I did, my ass still on the sofa where I had been sitting just minutes ago, and he mounted me. Barr's cock was wet from my mouth, and thick and heavy and stiff and how he got it in me I don't know, but my legs were wrapped around him and we were bouncing and I could feel his cock inside me, filling me, driving deeper and then it was out and in again and driving harder and going deeper. And he started to moan, and it made me wild, my Daddy moaning because his cock was in his princess' pussy, and the shiver was all through me and I thrust my hips to take him deeper and to get even more of him, because he was my daddy and I was his good little princess and I needed to take his cum and his cock always. And his breathing got faster and we were in sync, my pussy holding his cock and his cock driving inside my pussy and then the shiver turned into something that took over my body and he shuddered once, twice, and came inside me, and moaned and howled and I answered, my voice breaking: "Daddy, daddy, yes daddy..." And he was spent but inside me and he held me and he kissed me and he stroked me, my cheeks and my hair: "My beautiful little girl, my sweet princess, my baby girl."

And I knew Barr was part of the family and would never leave us.

pmarlowe
pmarlowe
32 Followers