Daughter's Best Friend and Her Mum Too Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alannah got off the bed and knelt in front of Adrian.

She held his cock and started to pull it up and down.

She looked towards her mother who was now filming and said in a husky voice "You've had one lot mum, this one's mine."

She started to lick her own juice off the head before opening her little mouth and taking the mushroom head into her mouth. She then pulled herself up slightly and pushed her face forward onto his length.

"Wow," Adrian sighed as Alannah slid her mouth further and further down his seven inches.

She pulled back, and each time she went down, more and more of his meat disappeared into her face.

After two or three minutes Alannah had succeeded in taking the whole seven inches in.

She stopped with her nose pushed into Adrian's pubic hair and started to hum.

"Fucking hell Alannah, where did you learn to do that?" her mother asked as she continued to film her daughter deep throating Adrian.

"I don't really care," Adrian said as he held Alannah's head and began to thrust in and out, fucking her face.

"I'm gonna cum," he said, "Where do you want it?"

Alannah pulled back and panted, "Come in my mouth," before sinking once more down his shaft.

"Here it comes" Adrian shouted as he thrust rapidly in and out, cum started to leak out of the sides of Alannah's mouth and dribble onto her little tits.

"Fuck, I've never seen anything like this" Barbara said, Adrian looked up from the cum bucket he had just unloaded into to see her mother ramming a dildo in and out of herself.

Alannah, who had slumped back onto the floor and was mopping up the spilled cum with her fingers said, "I've waited for so long to have your cock Adrian. This cunt is yours to fuck wherever and whenever you want; although I think my mum's going to want her fair share as well!"

To be continued...

12