Daughter's Birthday Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gypsy_69
Gypsy_69
59 Followers

They ate quietly, drinking their wine while both were lost in their own thoughts. After the meal he asked her if she wanted to watch a movie, she'd told him no that she wanted to dance. Jim turned on a light jazz station then pulled her into his arms.

They were both enjoying the feeling of being in one another's arms. Kat looked up into her dad's eyes just as he looked back into hers, the next thing she knew their lips were touching in a light kiss. Then it was as if someone threw gas on a fire, they couldn't devour each other fast enough.

Jim groaned as their tongues danced, he was so hard for her that he thought he was going to lose it right then and there. He pulled her tight against him with one hand while sliding the other hand up under her dress, where then he realized she wasn't wearing panties, fuck she was giving off so much heat. He was leaking pre-cum freely from his cock, he could feel the wet spot in his pants.

Kat was unbuttoning his shirt trying to get it off so she could touch him. Jim just yanked it off, buttons flew everywhere without a care in the world. She'd unfastened his pants and freed his throbbing 7 inch member, she held him in her hand, Jim was going fucking crazy and wanted to explode all over her. He'd never felt this lust crazed.

Kat was holding her dad's cock in her hand, he was hard yet velvety soft she gently squeezed and he groaned. He pulled her dress up over her head for a moment he just stared at her. Taking in everything from her red hair, high cheekbones, hazel eyes that stared back at him filled with lust to her slender neck. Then down to her perky breasts topped with dusky pink nipples, flat toned stomach where he saw a little diamond that twinkled at him from her belly button, he wondered when she'd gotten that done, he didn't know but it was sexy as hell. He could smell her arousal and could tell that she was shaved. He wanted to bury his tongue deep inside her to taste sweet juices. Her ass was perfectly rounded while her hips flared just enough to show she now had a woman's body. Her legs toned and sexy, ending in dainty feet with dark purple nails, all in all she was exquisite.

While he was taking her in Kat watched nervously waiting in anticipation as to what he'd say. When his eyes reached her feet she allowed herself to look into his eyes.

She loved his black hair with a sprinkling of gray on his head and chest. Her eyes followed the happy trail that led to his cock, he must trim, she thought, because he wasn't hairy. His stomach was flat, well defined abs and muscular legs from his job.

Jim swooped her up into his arms and carried her to his bedroom where he lay her on the bed. He took a leg and put one on each shoulder, he could see moisture glistening between her swollen lips. She was so wet, fuck he couldn't wait to taste her.

He kissed his way down her right leg to her knee then back to her ankle then did the same to her left leg, he slid off her heels then kissed the bottom of each dainty foot. Kat was moaning while cupping a breast in each hand and squeezing her nipples.

Jim almost lost his load right then and there. He slid up her body for a moment she looked panicked. "We don't have to do this." He said. "I want to Daddy, I want you." The look disappeared and they kissed passionately.

Pulling his mouth from hers she could feel his cock throbbing against her leg. Jim knew he wasn't going to last long the first time so he figured a quick release was in order.

He sucked on one nipple then the other Kat was craving something yet she wasn't sure what it was. Taking a stand by the bed he started stroking his cock as Kat watched eagerly. With just a few strokes he shot his load on her perky tits. Kat gasped as the hot cum hit her chest, she swiped her fingers through it bringing it to her mouth for a taste.

Just the sight of her licking his spunk off her fingers made him rock hard instantly. He dropped to his knees, spread her legs and buried his tongue inside her tight hot hole. She was syrupy sweet and he couldn't get enough.

The more he licked the wetter she got and it was driving him crazy. Jim slid a finger inside her, she was so tight she gripped his finger, at this moment he was glad he was average size.

Sucking on her clit Jim pushed his fingers inside her, he could feel her start to tense up and then she screamed. "Oh fuck, Daddy, I'm coming, oh god oh god oh god! Yesssss!"

Her body was still quivering as he poised himself at her entrance, he was thinking to himself if he should go slow or fast. He decided fast would be best.

He plunged himself inside her wetness pushing through her hymen. She cried out as tears filled her eyes. "I'm sorry, Baby, it'll stop in a minute. I didn't want to prolong things by going slow." He whispered. Holding himself completely still, he'd never had a pussy grip him so tightly as his daughter's did. It was like she was made for him.

"Okay Daddy, the pain has stopped now." She whispered. Jim brought his lips down on hers and kissed her so deeply he felt he could melt into her.

"I love you baby girl, I love you so much." He said looking into her eyes.

"I love you too Daddy, now make me your woman." She said in return.

Slowly sliding in and out of her tender pussy Jim thought to himself, I'm making love with my daughter and she feels so good. Not wanting to cause her too much pain he went agonizingly slow, her pussy was so tight it was hard to move.

He wanted to make her cum so he started moving faster, he could hear her moans and light grunts which made him go that much harder. "Oh yes Daddy, faster oh yes oh yes faster. I feel like I'm going to fly apart."

That prompted Jim to go almost crazy with lust, it had been so long since he'd been inside a woman much less one as tight as Kat. He quickened his pace, thrusting hard enough that his balls were slapping against Kat's ass.

He knew he was going to cum again, just as he started feeling the tingle of his release Kat screamed as her orgasm hit her so hard she almost passed out.

Jim felt himself erupt deep inside his baby girl, it felt like he was never going to stop coming. His eyes sought out hers, they locked. "Thank you Daddy." she said. They snuggled up and fell asleep.

Before dawn the next morning Jim was awakened by his daughter sliding her mouth up and down his shaft, he opened his eyes smiled at her then began to fuck her mouth. It wasn't long before his first load of the day was being swallowed down her lovely throat. "Good morning, Daddy." She said with a delicious smile. "How was that?"

He didn't know what it was about her that his cock wouldn't go soft, it seemed to stay hard around her. He pulled her into his arms kissing her deeply, she started stroking him while their tongues danced together to a beat only they could feel.

"Stand up Kitten." He growled at her. Kat stood facing the bed as Jim got behind her, he cupped a tit in one hand as he pulled her against him kissing her neck.

"Bend over and put your palms on the mattress." He whispered. As she did Jim thrust into her, sinking himself until he was fully sheathed. This time he wasn't going to show any mercy, he needed her to appease his own lust and he'd please her later. Lust filled them both as they both gave as good as they got. She matched every one of his thrusts just as vigorously as his.

She was yelling telling him, "fuck me Daddy, fuck me hard", Jim grabbed her hair as he began to pound her pussy like a sledgehammer. "Rub your clit Baby, let daddy feel you." He told her. She did as he asked, just as she touched herself she exploded and so did he. He kept going until he was spent. Together they collapsed on to the bed. "I don't think you'll be using your room anymore." He said hugging her tightly against him.

That was five years ago. Jim sold his share of the business equally to his partners, then sold their house and bought a small farm in the country.

Johnny and Jennifer sold their house and came with them. The men were good friends, and while the girls often played together, the men had never touched the other man's daughter. The girls now ran the boutique together in a nearby small town.

At this moment Jim had Kat bent over the couch looking out the window watching their kids play with their godparents. Their son was born 9 months after their first night, their daughter 2 years later and Kat was now heavy with twins.

Jim felt his release then was pushed out by a rush of water. "Ah fuck! Your water just broke Baby." He said. Johnny walked in at that moment saying, "You might want to head out for the hospital, those twins don't play." Knowing with his own experience from his being born a year ago.

While they were talking Kat spoke up, "You might want to get Jen, I don't think we're going to make it to the hospital."

Just another day down on the farm.

Gypsy_69
Gypsy_69
59 Followers
12