Daughter's Desires Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seconds passed, Daddy hesitated, pulling his thumb and fingers from my holes. He reached to his shorts, pulling them off swiftly. His rigid cock pointed where it wanted to go. Fisting his cock, he slid the head into my slit, my wetness coating the mushroom head. He pulled it up and down my slit. As it passed over my wet hole, he pushed forward, thrusting his cock into my cunt. My senses exploded as he pistoned my cunt, hammering in and out fast, hard, slamming my cheeks with his hips. Our body's noise filled the house, flesh slapping against flesh, smacking loudly. Grunts, groans interrupted by breath held. Daddy's fingers wrapped my hip bones, digging into my flesh as he pulled hard, arching his body to mine. I pushed back hard, absorbing, begging for each thrust, each penetration.

"Fuck me Daddy," I was screaming over and over. All thought gone, I was immersed with lust, my cunt demanding penetration, begging for assault. I drove back hard against each thrust. Breathing ragged, legs weak, I bent hard, driving my ass back against Daddy. I braced my hands against the steps, holding my body firm, wanting Daddy to fuck my body hard. My body grew hot, my orgasm building quickly as he thrust in and out of me. My focus, all thought went to my cunt as I reached one hand between my legs. My fingers slipped over my clit, up my slit to gather juice. I felt Daddy's balls bouncing on my slit, mashing my fingers tight as he pulled his body against me, grinding each inch in deep. I started flicking my clit back and forth hard, mashing the sensitive organ flat against my flesh. My thumb and index finger grabbed the flesh, pinching, pulling the nub, rolling it between them firmly. My orgasm started deep in my cunt as I mashed my clit quickly back and forth. Daddy slammed me, driving deep, grinding and withdrawing, hesitating, and slamming deep again. My flesh jiggled with each slap of his hips. Each time he slammed forward, I mashed my clit, holding it down. With each withdraw, I flicked the hooded flesh hard back and forth.

"Yes Baby!" Daddy screamed, slamming forward, pulling me hard against his body. His cock engorged, expanded, and exploded into my cunt. I couldn't feel his spurts, my cunt exploded into my own orgasm, sending spasms through my body. His penetration was deep, hard in my body. I flashed lights behind my eyes as my mind exploded with my orgasm as well. Daddy started short, hard humps into my body, using remaining rigidity to slam my wet, flooded cunt. My cunt muscles flexed, holding his massive cock deep, refusing to release him. He groaned deep, sliding his thumb over my tight hole. Without hesitating, he pushed his thumb into my ass as he slammed his body forward.

"Daddy!" I screamed. He jammed his thumb in and out of my ass several times, popping through the tight ring. Pulling himself deep, all movement stopped as he grunted deep, his orgasm finished. We stood, joined, our bodies fulfilled, our knees buckling, our breathing rapid, slowing with each breath. I absorbed his thumb in my ass, a warmth flooding over me. I pushed back against him again, arching my hips up, back to capture his digit intruder, and to suck his cock again deep in my wet cunt. My body convulsed, quivering as a small, unannounced orgasm exploded once again in my body. I groaned deeply. We stood for several minutes, Daddy grinding his body against my ass softly. He pulled his thumb out of my ass, grabbing my hip bones, pulling me firmly against his hips. A gentle slap smacked off my cheek, sending electrical jolts to my brain, the sound shattering my thoughts. "Ow," escaped my lips quickly.

"Sorry Baby," Daddy said quickly. "Surprised me too," he followed. He thrust against my sex again, his flaccid cock squishing between our bodies. "God Baby that was good," he breathed deeply. I could hear the sigh that followed.

I wanted more. I wanted him again. Now! Pulling away from him, I turned to sit on the steps. Daddy stood, watching me. His cock hung heavy, a liquid string of cum dripping down from his cock. My hand reached out under his hanging cock, lifting the flaccid meat upwards, squeezing the base of his cock first, milking his meat. I pulled him by the cock to me, my mouth opening, tongue extending, licking the head. Dad's hips arched hard to me, moving up a step to get to me. His hand reached behind my head, pulling me forward as I jammed his limp cock between my lips. My tongue rolled all around his cock, sucking it deep into my mouth. I raked my teeth firmly over the flesh, groaning deep. I sucked his flesh deeper into my mouth and throat. His hips flexed, pushed forward, growling as he ground his flesh against my lips.

God I love my Daddy.

12