Daughters - Eve, Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So...they like to have sex a lot more, and they overcome their normal inhibitions? Either you've got the perfect 'Spanish Fly', or you've got a wonderful plot for a horror movie, dear," Eric scoffed. "And what did Dr. Holstead say?"

"He didn't dismiss the idea out of hand like you," Eve said, looking reproachfully at her boyfriend. "He said he'd have our animal lab follow up on it, but that I really should move past that issue so that we could keep to the development schedule. He's right, of course."

Eric decided it was time to take control of events.

"Darling, as much as I love shop talk, wouldn't you rather we do something else?" Eric smiled, his smile having its usual affect on Eve. She accepted his embrace, and tilted her face up to his in anticipation of his kiss, their lips joining eagerly, her body already responding in anticipation of the pleasure he would bring her.

The two lovers quickly found themselves in bed, yet again, naked in each other's arms. Eve expected Eric to gently force his thigh in between hers, then to insinuate himself between her legs, and then to insert his five inch long manhood deep inside her.

To her surprise, instead of proceeding as usual, he whispered, "Let's try something different." Then he easily spun her around so that her warm, round ass was pressed into his hairy crotch.

"Eric, not in my-" she began.

"Fear not, sweetheart, just a new entry into familiar lands," he assured her. He wet his hand with saliva, then wiped it from the top of her pussy down towards her ass, followed by his swiping his thin cock with a saliva-wetted palm. Then he took his shaft in hand and eased it into her slit. It felt distinctly odd to be entered from behind, but not unpleasant, and soon both were well into the swing of things.

After a fucking of a good five minutes or so, Eric began to moan. Sensing that he'd be cumming soon, and anxious not to be left out, Eve rubbed her clit with her fingers, bringing herself to a readiness for her own orgasm.

"Oh, god Eve, I'm cumming!" Eric grunted, his thrusts becoming ragged, even as Eve felt his hot spurts inside her. Seconds later, she too, came and moaned her satisfaction as her sexual tension was once again relieved. The two rolled over onto their sides, Eve could feel the sperm of her man dripping down her inner thigh, and meant to get up and wipe herself, but soon dropped off to sleep, seconds behind Eric. As she slipped into unconsciousness, she reflected on her good luck at finding a man as loving as he.

Her dreams were uneventful, and she slept soundly, as she usually did.

* * * *

The R & D lab had gone forward with sterile, reconstructed and new batches, as Dr. Holstead farmed out any further analysis of the contamination to another branch of Devonshire Analytical. Weeks passed and Eve put the contamination issue at the back of her mind.

Eve was working on a further set of tests of the menstrual relief formulation, which had next proven to be resistant to her efforts to keep it in a stable state. It was a minor issue in the scheme of things - the formula worked properly on both rats and people, as their initial tests had shown, but had a tendency to separate into its components after a few hours in its container. It wouldn't do to have an 'over the counter' medication that was stratified into five or six distinct layers every time the customer pulled it out of their medicine cabinet.

She set her cup of coffee down near the lab bench where she was working - she had retained at least that American habit, the only person in the lab who preferred it over tea. In fairness, though, she was picking up many Australian habits, including a certain virile piece of Australian outback beef that she 'consumed' quite regularly.

Her intercom buzzed - it was Adana Vargas, the CEO's secretary.

Adana's faint, almost undetectable Castilian lisp on every sibilant 's' informed Eve that she had a note for Eve from the CEO himself, and could she please come pick it up?

Eve said that she'd be right up, but when she got to the executive suite, she found that Adana was not at her desk. Eve stood idly by for a few seconds, tapping her feet against the rich green carpet, then noticed a folded note in the center of the woman's neatly kept desk, with Eve's name on it. Assuming that she was meant to pick it up, she did so and unfolded it, reading it.

It simply said, "Doctor Butler, as the CEO of Devonshire Analytical, I know that every associate's efforts are important to our ultimate success. I wanted, though, to take this occasion to commend you for your hard work on your current project. Please be assured that your efforts are appreciated." It was signed by him, in his rather florid script.

Eve was surprised, but pleased to see that the godlike inhabitants of the executive suite were aware of her hard work. She wasn't overly ambitious - she was still learning her own job, and she knew that Andrew Holstead wasn't going anywhere, nor did she want him to - but perhaps she'd see a monetary bonus at some point. As she was returning to the lab she nearly ran into Adana coming from the same direction as she was headed.

"Oh, Adana...I didn't see you. I waited, then saw this note - was this the one?"

"Uhh...yes. I'm sorry, I had to use the facilities - you understand. Sorry I couldn't be there to hand it to you. The Senior management team wanted to recognize your work. Congratulations."

"Oh, thank you so much," Eve said. When Adana didn't react with anything more than a brief smile - not even a limp handshake, much less a hug, Eve shrugged and said, "Well, I guess I'll get back to the lab."

Reaching her lab, Eve seated herself at the bench and took a couple of gulps of her coffee, finishing it, and resumed thinking about the stratification problem. She had some experience with it as a theoretical problem in one of her classes back at UCLA, and knew it would most likely be solved merely by choosing an appropriate stabilizer to add to the formulation, but had to read up on which one would be the best choice.

Before she forgot about the note from the CEO, though, she called Eric to let him know of her honor. He came down to the lab to see it.

"I thought it would be, well, grander," Eric said.

"Oh, thanks for the support!" Eve said, a little wounded.

"Maybe if you have it framed..." he suggested. Eve rolled her eyes.

"Not the 'attaboy' I was looking for," she said.

Eric leered at her. "Well then, perhaps dinner and cream dessert this weekend?"

"That Greek custard is so good," Eve said.

"Oh. Yes, that stuff's good, too," he said. Eve looked confused, then said "EWWW", when she got the joke.

On that note, Eric returned to his department.

* * * *

Two days later, Eve was reading some test results at her desk, when she began to feel lightheaded. "Whoo," she thought. "I must be working too hard." She figured that she might actually get more done if she could relax and let the non-logical part of her brain work on the problem.

She told Doctor Holstead that she was going to walk back to her flat, and rest. He looked mildly concerned.

"Is everything okay, Eve?" he asked.

"Yes, I think so," she said. "I'm feeling a little fuzzy, and I also need to just ponder the stratification problem. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

"Certainly, Eve...take care," he said, giving her a little wave and a smile. As she walked out, she happened to look back. He was still looking in her direction, looking concerned and almost fatherly, she thought.

Eve's flat was only five blocks away from the lab, and she made her way back along the urban Sydney sidewalk. She decided to stop at Cecilia's Bakery on the way, to pick up some lamingtons - the coconut dusted cakes had become her favorite dessert treat since arriving in Australia.

Entering the small bakery, she looked around for Linda, the owner or her assistant, Felicia, but didn't see either one. "They must be busy with cakes in the back or something," she thought.

Feeling the call of nature, Eve went to the ladies room. Finding the larger stall occupied, she went to use the smaller adjacent one. As she unzipped her skirt, she heard whispering in the other stall.

"What the heck?" Eve thought. Then fumbling, and a crashing sound followed by giggling - clearly two voices, both feminine. The adjacent stall door opened as Eve stood, frozen, her skirt approximately a foot south of her hips. "Perhaps if I'm REALLY quiet..." she thought, but events swiftly overtook her.

The door of her stall swung outward - she had not quite gotten to the 'latching' point what with all the hubbub. Felicia was standing there, looking bemused. Her white baker's blouse was open, her large breasts pendulant, her nipples stiff and hard.

Eve had only met her once, and had thought her quite attractive. Then Linda Cross, the owner of Cecilia's, came out of the other stall, looking quite flustered, her clothes in disarray. Eve had always found Linda to also be quite attractive, and at thirty eight, probably twenty years older than the teenaged Felicia, but on this day both women seemed especially attractive to Eve

"Eve," Linda said coolly, her eyes dropping from Eve's eyes, down to her breasts, then down to her panties. "It's so nice to see you," Linda finished, a wry smile on her face. Her dark hair was not hidden as it usually was under a baker's hat. Eve thought it was very pretty, with her long curls, glossy brown hair to her shoulders, and auburn highlights catching the light. Unfortunately it was only a fluorescent light, but that is the nature of ladies rooms in bakeries in Australia.

Felicia, a shorter blonde with short cut hair, looked from Eve to Linda, then back again. "Come on," she said, pulling Eve out into the hand sink area, then quickly locking the door of the restroom. "I thought I'd locked the front door of the shop," she muttered.

"You know how the latch slips," Linda said. She moved as though to unlock the door that Felicia had just locked. "Felicia, she's not-" Linda began, then stopped when Eve made no protestation, and made no move to leave.

Eve felt confused inside, her mind working faster than normal, but her body reacting quite differently. She immediately figured that the two women had been doing, well, whatever lesbians do, together, and she had run across the act.

But her body was slow to react in any way, giving Felicia the impression that Eve might also be a lesbian, or at least open to whatever such women do. Again, faster than normal, Eve realized that she was about to find out just what lesbians do. Instead of being horrified, as she expected, the thought actually intrigued Eve on that particular day and at that particular time.

That was most definitely NOT a normal thought for Eve. She had not only never, ever done any of those sorts of things, she was certain that she didn't know anyone who did those sorts of things. Well, with the exception of Linda and Felicia, apparently.

The same Felicia, who was at that very moment lifting Eve up onto the vanity by the hand sink, and bringing her lips to Eve's, simultaneous with her hand cupping Eve's pussy, only thinly protected from sapphic depredations by her white cotton panties.

"Cute knickers, sweetie, let's see what they're hiding," Felicia whispered into Eve's ear, her breath hissing across her ear drum, the pressure of it tickling her, the heat of her words and breath raising Eve's temperature and interest.

Nonetheless, in spite of her odd physical lassitude, Eve knew what was expected of her as a 'good' girl.

"No, what are you doing, I'm not interested-" she began, but the weakness of her effort and the lack of any physical effort to escape sent a clear message to Felicia, and Linda, that Eve might just be very interested.

Eve felt, at least at first, detached from the events around her. She felt Felicia's finger insinuate itself under the gusset of her panties, and stroke along her labia, not yet wet.

"Oh sweetie, you have lovely pussy lips, do you mind if we see them?" Felicia whispered, pulling her cheek away from Eve's. Seeing Eve's eyes losing focus, and softening, the girl continued.

"No, you don't mind at all, that's a lovely girl, I'm quite certain we'll make you so happy," Felicia said, smiling, her finger detecting increased moisture and heat just beginning to make its way from Eve's tight little cunt. She pulled her finger away from Eve's pussy, smiling at the moisture she saw gleaming there, then brought it to her nose, sniffing it.

"Mmm, sweetheart, your honey is luscious," Felicia whispered, then slipped the wet finger between her lips, lewdly sucking Eve's lubrication over her tongue. Eve wriggled, feeling a strange longing in her clit. She stared, transfixed, as Felicia slipped her hand inside her own panties, the thin cotton at her mons undulating as the girl stroked the wet finger inside herself.

Felicia's breathing sped up, her hips thrusting, as she lewdly and so obviously fingered herself. "Unnh, fuck..." Felicia moaned. "I've got to taste your sweetness..." She pulled her hand out of her panties, sniffing her finger, covered in her clear cream, and smiled, then brought it to Eve's face, touching her lips with the musky fluid. Eve had no idea what to do, and remained passive at first, then her tongue shyly touched a clear drop of the feminine essence as it hung clinging on her lower lip.

It surprised her, tasting salty and sweet, and very pleasant.

Felicia knelt in front of the blonde, as Linda moved in to take her place in Eve's sight.

"You ARE such a lovely young girl," Linda said, smiling, as she, too, stared into Eve's slightly bewildered eyes. "I always look forward to you visiting my shop, you're so sweet and friendly, and so beautiful," the brunette said, her lips already approaching Eve's.

Eve didn't fight her kiss, but didn't respond to it, either, at least for the first few seconds. Linda's lips pressed against Eve's, feeling no positive response, but as though waking from a dream, Eve began to respond, increasingly passionate, her lips soon pressing onto Linda's, her mouth opening when Linda's tongue lapped over Eve's lower lip, accepting the woman into her mouth. Eve's arms went around Linda's neck, pulling her closer, her building passion and desire now quite plain.

Meanwhile, Felicia was working Eve's panties off her hips, from side to side, the top of the vanity impeding the easy removal of the thin cloth. Eve seemed not to notice what was happening to the lower part of her body, until that kiss from Linda, which seemed to ignite fires all over Eve's body. Her hips lifted up from side to side, to aid the younger lesbian in removing Eve's now-damp panties.

Soon enough the small, thin wisp of white fabric, smelling faintly of Eve's body splash and a richer smell of aroused femininity, lay on the floor. Eve's vulva, never before viewed by anyone who had a sexual interest other than Eric and her one previous boyfriend, earned coos of pleasure from the experienced girl between her thighs. She spoke admiringly as her finger tips teased along Eve's labia.

"Oh darling, that is the cutest little puss I have ever seen! Such a sweet little bush you have, curly and like a pretty little pillow for me to rest my head on. And your plump little lips, sweetness, so pink and full, protecting your small little vagina! How ever have you gotten a cock in there? Oh, but you want something much better than a man's cock, don't you?"

Continuing, Felicia said, "And the most beautiful and precious pearl in all the world, nestled there below your sweet pillow, in its warm little bonnet, gleaming and glossy, showing off your desire and femininity for us. You'll like feeling a woman's fingers, and tongue there - we know so well what will make you happy and blissful - you'll never like anything better than a woman's touch! And perhaps we'll find you something bigger than a cock, if you've a desire for that, my darling."

And then Felicia commenced showing Eve what she was talking about, as her tongue lightly lapped up one of the girl's swollen lips, danced carefully around her clitoris, tickling and teasing Eve's delicate organ, then lapping and licking down the other side, again and again.

Eve sighed into Linda's mouth, as the two women kissed, their tongues dancing, their breath and saliva shared. Eve moaned with pleasure, her mind swallowed by the sensations coursing through her body, her need for more, and for fulfillment of the ultimate pleasure, growing to a degree she had never before experienced.

Linda's hands caressed Eve's breasts through her blouse, Eve's breasts small but soft, and so receptive to the woman's aggressive touch. Linda's practiced fingers unbuttoned the few buttons impeding her, as her hand slipped inside Eve's blouse, then, in a flash, inside a cup of her bra, molding itself to her handful of warm, woman flesh, Eve's nipple, hot and hard, impudently pressing back.

Eve moaned loudly, her chest pushing into Linda, her hand wildly seeking Felicia's head, to push her face into her pussy, fully aware now of the pleasure a woman's tongue could bring to another woman, but not yet at the level of ecstasy she sensed these women could bring her.

Felicia giggled as she felt Eve blindly reaching for her, knowing what Eve wanted.

"You want your 'gasm, ehh lover?" she chuckled, then thrust her tongue deep inside Eve's quite tight vaginal canal, and rubbing her nose over the female scientist's exposed clitoris at the same time. Eve's right hand finally found the back of Felicia's head, grabbing the blonde's short locks until Felicia yelped, as Eve's left hand pressed Linda's face into her own.

The confluence of a woman's mouth and tongue on hers, and another woman's face on her pussy and clit, sent Eve to the explosion of pleasure that she had desired so much over the course of the last forty five seconds or so. Her body tensed, then fireworks exploded in her clitoris, her hips and thighs shaking, her thought processes frozen in place, indescribable pleasure radiating out through her to every part of her body, somebody's loud moans filling her ears - which she finally realized were her own.

She felt as though she were levitating off the wash basin into the air, and floating on a cloud of scented carnations, basking in the early morning light of a spring day, rather than in the employee bathroom of a bakery in Sydney, Australia.

"Unnhh, gug," she said minutes later, slowly returning back to her self, slumping onto the vanity top, her grip on both of the women finally relaxing. Felicia looked up at her.

"Honey, you near squashed my head with your thighs! Had a bit of a cum, did you?"

Linda added, "My god! What a storm THAT was! Do you always cum like that?" Eve looked from one to the other, then back again. She laughed nervously.

"THAT was a cum?" she said. "I've NEVER cum like that before!"

"Oh, dearie, I'm so sorry," Felicia said, rising. "Some women go their whole life without cummin' - at least those saddled with men!" She giggled.

"Oh, don't be so hard on men," Linda said. "I fancy one, now and then...but you -it's 'Eve', right? - you've got a man, don't you? I think I recall you mentioning him...but I'd NEVER have taken you for one of us. I guess shows you never know, even when you're a Sappho follower yourself."

"Sappho?" Eve said. "Um, that lesbian woman from mythology? I'm not a lesbian," she replied.

Linda looked at Felicia, and they both started giggling.

"Darling, either you're blessed with the most wonderful orgasms - whoever it is that you fuck - man or woman, or else you're the most lesbian woman I'VE ever met," Felicia said.

"And so quick on the trigger, too!" Linda said. "It takes me hours, sometimes."

Felicia sniggered. "That was that dykey with the motorcycle. She looked the part, but she hardly ever came through for you." Linda rolled her eyes, but said nothing.