Daughters - Eve, Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve moaned into Felicia's mouth, savoring the woman's body...the taste of Felicia's saliva, like honey on her tongue...her breath, so sweet and enticing. Felicia's body, warm and vibrant against Eve's, reacting to the young American's cum, sensing her pleasure and pressing into her as though in an effort to steal some of her ecstasy.

"Oh god, Felicia...I SO want to fuck you," Eve moaned, shocking Felicia with her enthusiasm and frankness, but also incredibly exciting her.

"Sweetie, let's get to your bed, I'll be happy to fuck...feel your naked body...lick your holes...fill your holes..." Felicia gasped.

Eve's excitement was contagious. The two women hurried to the bed. Eve pushed Felicia down onto her back on the mattress. Felicia began a short-lived protest.

"Wait 'til I've got my clothes-" she began, but stopped when Eve squatted over her, her thighs on either side of the woman's shoulders.

"Shut up, bitch!" Eve growled throatily, slowly unbuttoning her own work shirt, her expanse of smooth, pale flesh opening up to Felicia as she progressed. The swell of Eve's small breasts, showing a slight shadow between her perfect orbs, and under their roundness in the soft light of the bedroom.

The rough blue fabric of the now unbuttoned shirt catching on Eve's hard nipples, Felicia groaning as those beautiful pink nubs were denied to her view momentarily. Eve teased her new lover.

"Would you like to see my nipples?" she asked, her voice sultry. Felicia nodded eagerly.

Eve's hands lightly cupped her small breasts. "Would you like to taste them? To touch them, and kiss them?" she asked. She continued.

"Would you like to cum on me there... to rub your sweet, wet, tingling pussy on me...your swollen, hot clit running over this nipple, on my way to slipping it inside you?" Felicia, mesmerized watching Eve's fingertip trace over a hard, pebbled nipple, felt an indescribably wonderful pulse of pleasure course through her clit at Eve's lewd words.

As she said the last, Eve's wrist moved the fabric aside, displaying her erect, hard pink nipple. An image of that nipple scraping over her sensitive clitoris, sent shudders of anticipation through Felicia. Not orgasmic, but so delightful nonetheless.

"Oh god, yes...fuck me, please!" Felicia begged. "I want to cum."

Eve smiled. She was cumming already, riding an invisible beast of pleasure, straddling it as vibrations coursed through her thighs, pussy and clit, like a young girl discovering the joys of horseback for the first time.

"Yessss," Eve moaned. "I want you to cum too..." She licked her upper lip with her wet, pink tongue. "...like me."

Eve leaned down, kissing Felicia lingeringly, her saliva dripping into Felicia's open mouth as their lips pressed together. Felicia groaned, and squirmed under Eve, her hips thrashing from side to side, a desperate need for contact with another woman there.

"I need to touch my pussy," Felicia begged.

"Is it wet?" Eve asked, her lips just brushing Felicia's.

"Yesss," Felicia moaned.

"Is it hot...and sticky?"

"Oh god, yesss...please," the girl moaned.

"Is it fragrant with your excitement, and taste of your sweet, hot feminine honey? Is it tight, and ready to be fucked?" Eve asked, but not waiting for any answer.

"Let me see if you're telling the truth," Eve teased, as she turned her upper body, then slid her small hand under the waistband of the girl's jeans, her fingers stroking over the smooth skin at her waist, then through the jungle of her pubic hair, finally to the swollen, heated bump of her clit.

Her fingers avoiding the sensitive receptors of the girl's clitoris, Eve's fingers slipped into the swampy slit below, enjoying Felicia's heat and moisture, products of her internal excitement. Eve made sure that all of her fingers were coated with the girl's creamy, feminine essence before pulling out.

"Your pussy is so close," Felicia moaned. "Please, let me lick you, honey," she begged. She thought she could smell Eve's fresh, excited pussy through the crotch of her jeans, inches away from Felicia's hungry tongue and lips. No doubt she could, as ripely ready for Felicia's tongue as Eve's vagina was - hot, female cream flowing from her slit, wetting her jeans and darkening the denim fabric; pink, bulbous clitoris swollen and poised to spasm in glorious orgasm the moment that it was touched.

"Maybe later," Eve teased. "Right now I'm interested in your hot little pussy." She looked at her right hand, the fingers gleaming wetly in the bedroom light, then sniffed her little finger.

"Mmmm, you smell so nice," she whispered, looking down at the girl under her, still pinned by Eve's ass and thighs. Eve felt a thrumming in her clit. Felicia licked her lips unconsciously, her eyes growing wild, like those of a young filly about to be mounted for the first time.

"And you taste even better," Eve continued, as she slipped that finger and her ring finger in her mouth, the digits slipping smoothly between her pink lips, eased by the creamy wetness covering her two fingers. Felicia groaned, her breath catching, watching the essence of her cum, gleaming wetly, enter Eve's tempting, teasing mouth.

"Oh, I didn't forget you, darling," Eve said, bringing her wet index finger to Felicia's nose, then flicking it across the tip of her cute nose, ensuring that Felicia would smell her own pussy throughout the evening. Felicia shivered with pleasure, a small orgasm electrifying her groin, as she inhaled the musky, pleasant fragrance of her own cunt. Her mouth watered, as her body readied itself to taste and lick pussy.

Then Eve slid her wet finger between Felicia's hungry lips, the girl's mouth eagerly accepting the cum-covered digit, sucking hungrily on it. Eve fucked her finger in and out of the girl's wet mouth, then pulled it away, causing Felicia to groan in disappointment.

"Well, I've cleaned off three fingers," Eve said conversationally to Felicia, her fingers splayed apart as she held her hand halfway between the two women's faces. "But I've still got your pussy juices on my long, fuck finger...what to do?" she asked, rhetorically. Her face brightened.

"I know," she said, rising up on her knees, a foot above Felicia, freeing her, though Felicia sensed that moving away was the last thing she should do then. Lying in place submissively, Felicia watched the young woman above her, as Eve unbuttoned the button of her own jeans with her left hand, then pulled down the zipper.

Shrugging the jeans off her hips, Felicia could immediately see that Eve had been telling the truth about her lack of panties. Her small but full bush of brown pubic hair appeared, followed by her bright red, swollen clit and her dark red labia, with the tight pink slit between, dripping a clear, creamy liquid even as Felicia watched, enthralled.

Eve slipped the still wet middle finger, covered with Felicia's juices, inside her own pussy, the tight opening grudgingly allowing entry to the slick digit. Felicia shivered with pleasure - not orgasmic, but she sensed, the prelude to one.

"Ahhh, I can feel your pussy fucking into my pussy, baby," Eve moaned. "Your cum is inside me, it feels so delicious." The thought of the beautiful young girl's pussy cream entering and filling Eve's pussy, like a man's cum filling a woman, shot pleasure through every part of the two excited females.

Eve's hips writhed as she came, this time a large, noisy shudder as her entire body and mind vanished into a figurative dimension of ultimate pleasure, every molecule of her being excited beyond a maximum bearable level of ecstasy.

Felicia watched, fascinated and envious, at the total pleasure that Eve was experiencing. Then her own cum hit, too - not nearly as wondrous as Eve's, nonetheless, it was the strongest orgasm Felicia had ever experienced up to that time. She was paralyzed with pleasure, her body quivering, her erogenous parts tingling and ecstatic . She had trouble catching her breath momentarily, then shivered as her orgasm finished its run through her body, though reluctantly departing, it seemed.

She came back to herself to see Eve looking down at her with love and affection.

"Was it good, baby?' Eve asked softly, ironically an echo of Eric's same question a few days before, but with vastly different results.

"Oh...yes," Felicia croaked. "God." Her body was still thrumming with the after shocks of the erotic earthquake she'd just experienced. She felt somehow...changed.

Eve held up her mischievous middle finger, the same one that had been inside Felicia's molten hole, then deep inside Eve. Eve had been rubbing it over her clit while she came. "Can you clean this off for me?" she asked Felicia, with a wry smile. Felicia nodded eagerly, her lips parting in anticipation.

Eve slid her finger slowly between Felicia's lips, into her mouth, Felicia's tongue helping clean the digit covered with both women's feminine cum, loving the tastes of the two intermingled. Then Eve leaned down and brought her lips to Felicia's, tasting a faint wisp of their passion on her lips. Their sweet, soft lips caressed and as Felicia's fire and excitement began to rekindle and grow once again, Eve broke their kiss and sat up on top of her once again.

"Mm, thanks," Eve said nonchalantly. "Mind if I take this off?" she said, pulling her own shirt off her shoulders, wearing it like a stole, and still pinning Felicia on the bed, her sweet, round and warm ass cheeks pressing into Felicia's deliciously large breasts.

"No, please do," Felicia said breathlessly, her eyes on Eve's small but lovely breasts and nipples, watching them rise and fall as Eve breathed in and out.

"Please get naked, honey, I'd love to eat you...so bad."

"I promise...no more teasing," Eve said, swinging her body off Felicia's. "Just fucking, 'kay?"

"That sounds so good," Felicia said, her excitement growing again at Eve's tone. She'd never met a girl quite like Eve. She had seemed so naive and shy in the bakery. But now...now she was a sexual hellion.

Eve came so quickly, and didn't seem to lose interest in bed - at all. Plus, Felicia envied the intensity of Eve's orgasms. Maybe she could learn Eve's secret, she thought.

Eve threw off her shirt, then pulled her jeans the rest of the way down, now delightfully naked, her body so slim and pale pink. Her breasts were small, but perfectly formed, her nipples sweet pink punctuation points on the paper white skin of her breasts. Her ass, too, was small - at least smaller than Felicia's - but two handfuls of perfectly round female globes, looking edible and kissable, if not completely fuckable. And her pussy - god, what an incredibly beautiful pussy! Felicia had admired it in the washroom, and now she was falling in love with it in the bedroom.

Felicia began pulling off her blouse, quickly followed by her bra, as Eve assisted her in pulling off her jeans, then her white cotton panties. Eve sat next to the recumbent Felicia, her fingers idly toying with the girl's bush.

"I don't know who, or what, I'm becoming," Eve confessed, sounding like the Eve from before.

"It started with you and Linda - or maybe earlier - but it's making me want to be, whoever it is that I'll become..." She looked a little scared to Felicia, then the look passed.

"God, what a scrumptious body you have, lover," Eve next said, as though the previous remark had never occurred. Lying naked next each other and kissing, their lovemaking was natural and unforced. Eve and Felicia seemed to flow together, like long time lovers who know each other's likes and dislikes, secret excitements, intimate perversions, all on the way to mutual, ultimate completion.

Felicia lay between Eve's legs, licking her pussy - worshiping it, really - Eve's honey taste was sublime on Felicia's tongue, Eve's small, excited quivers, each one representing a universe of orgasms, and more fulfilling to Felicia than even her own cumming.

Eve's murmurs, each in praise of Felicia's adoration, and promises of pleasure to be multiplied and returned to her, filled Felicia's universe.

"Unnh, yeah fuck me...fuck me with that luscious tongue, make me cum...can you taste my cum, darling Felicia?" Felicia's grunts were apparently answer enough, as Eve's hips rolled and rocked in ecstasy.

"Oh...oh...oh...I'm cumming, cumming in your mouth, sweetie," Eve said, perhaps an infinite number of times, with countless variations, all pleasing to them both. Finally, perhaps an hour later, an hour filled with Eve's pleasure - and Felicia's, too - Felicia thought to expand Eve's universe of delights.

"Have you ever been fucked - really fucked - by another woman, darling?" Felicia asked her goddess.

"No, ohh, but it must be wonderful, judging by what you've done so far," Eve sighed, helpless to the addiction, or need, or what have you, of her new life. She was a curious mixture of harlot, and naif, to Felicia's eyes.

"Let me see what you have by way of the necessities," Felicia commented cryptically, getting up and walking into the kitchen. In spite of Eve's confidence in her new sexuality, that didn't necessarily translate into her being expert at it.

Eve watched Felicia's bare, round ass cheeks rising and falling rhythmically, hips swaying, as the girl left the room, the dark, hidden cleft between her globes making Eve's mouth water. Eve shivered with pleasure at the sight.

She looked enquiringly at Felicia when she re-entered the room, smirking, her hands behind her back, nearly prancing as she approached. Her pussy was barely visible as a thin pink slit, below her bush. Her breasts swayed beautifully, her nipples pointing slightly upward.

"What do you have?" Eve asked, her curiosity piqued.

Felicia smiled. "This, my little lover," bringing around something long and green. Out of context, Eve didn't recognize it at first, then realized it was the cucumber she'd purchased earlier for that week's dinner salads. She hadn't had a chance to put it in the refrigerator.

"Oh dear," Eve whispered, only beginning to picture how her shopping bargain was going to be used on her, suspecting it might be tasked to fit inside her. "I'm not sure..." she quavered, now uncertain.

It was a very large cucumber.

Felicia sat next to her on the bed, feeling somewhat like a mother hen to the woman she found to be so incredibly sexy and vibrant.

"You needn't worry, darling," Felicia said. "We'll make sure it's well lubricated, and that you're prepared for its size." She chuckled as she slowly ran her index finger up Eve's pink pussy, along her swollen and hot labia..

"I see that you're quite well lubricated," Felicia said, as she ran her tongue over the creamy fluid caught on her fingertip. Eve still looked dubious, but internally, her excitement was growing. It seemed that her new interest in woman on woman sex wouldn't let her ignore any possibilities for pleasure.

"I'm putting myself in your hands," Eve said, raising her eyebrows, then lying back, her head on the pillow. Felicia knelt next to Eve, showing the girl her own pussy, a bit more experienced and readier for an object as large as the cucumber. Felicia slowly...oh, so slowly, eased the cucumber inside her cunt, her slick cream coating the smooth object, as she fucked it into herself.

Felicia tried to keep the few twinges she felt to herself, as the long and thick pseudo cock spread her vaginal lips, and filled her canal. To the young female scientist, watching avidly, it seemed to go on forever as it filled Felicia's cunt. Finally, though, it came to a stop, just a few inches of the long, thick vegetable still poking out, with Felicia's purplish clit and hood perched precariously above it - to Eve's eyes, an odd picture, but one that made her own pussy itch with anticipation. Her fingers idly played with her slit and clit, as Felicia slowly withdrew the vegan cock.

As it slid out, Felicia said, "See?" Eve would have been more assured of the ease of the whole thing if Felicia hadn't also then let her breath out in a long exhalation of relief. Eve looked at Felicia with worried eyes.

Felicia noted the girl's trepidation. "Do you want to skip it?' she asked.

"No," Eve replied. She hesitated. "But...just be gentle, okay?" Felicia smiled.

"I'd never hurt you sweetie," she said. "I adore you." Then she reached between Eve's legs, and began stroking the girl's pink slit, insinuating a finger as she did. Eve closed her eyes, her head back on the pillow.

"Ahh, that feels so nice," she murmured. "You could keep doing that." But Felicia had no intention of stopping there. She quickly added a second finger, as Eve's slight humping indicated that she was feeling only pleasure.

Eve moaned slightly when Felicia's thumb, forefinger and middle finger were fucking into her. Eve put her hand on Felicia's when she increased to the three fingers - Felicia at first thought that Eve wanted her to slow down, but Eve began thrusting Felicia's hand harder and faster.

"Oh...oh, yes, that DOES feel good...god!" Eve said. Her brain was whirling, the stretching of her vaginal walls felt uncomfortable - wonderful - painful - delightful - confusing....

Whatever it was doing to her, she wanted more. "Fuck me, Felicia!" she suddenly screamed, as Felicia slid her entire hand inside the girl's overstretched pussy. Eve stiffened her body and spread her legs as wide as she could to accommodate the woman's (fortunately) small hand.

Eve's orgasm was massive, her body shuddering and shivering with ecstasy, as electrical pulses of pleasure coursed out from her pelvis to every part of her body. As overwhelming as her orgasms had become, this was an even higher level of ecstasy

"Fuckkkkkkkk!!!!" Eve moaned, saliva dripping from the corners of her mouth, and running down her jaw to drip onto her slim, naked shoulders and the pillow under her. Felicia fought to keep her hand inside Eve's molten hot, liquid pussy, as the girl writhed under her, lost in her cum.

Felicia marveled at Eve's ability to cum so explosively, and once again, envied the mind-bending pleasure Eve was experiencing. At the same time, she felt a seed of love for the girl, from where it had come, she didn't know - but that is the nature of adoration and worship, is it not?

Felicia used her free hand to brush away Eve's dark, wet hair from over her eyes - the girl was perspiring freely, her body slick and gleaming - and waited for her orgasm to come to an end. There were tiny beads of perspiration peppering the upper surface of the girl's breasts, joining and flowing together into her slight cleavage. As Eve wound down, she looked up into Felicia's eyes, her own eyes visibly returning to focus. She smiled weakly.

"God...that was great," she whispered.

"Do you want me to stop?" Felicia asked.

Eve shook her head. "No.....no," she said. "Please go on...fucking me," she said. She adjusted her hips, pulling her feet up towards her ass, her knees raising, as Felicia delicately eased her hand out of the girl's vaginal canal. Eve sighed as Felicia's hand left her.

"That feels weird," Eve said. "I really got used to you being inside of me."

Felicia laughed. "Then you're ready for this," she said, waving the cucumber in front of Eve's face in a menacing manner. To her surprise, Eve looked longingly at it.

"Yeah, I want that in me, Felicia," she said, licking her upper lip. "I so want to feel you fucking me...feel your body pressed against mine, our nakedness together....breasts pressing into each other, pussies and clits kissing...our lips together, your tongue in my mouth..." Her body began writhing in desire.

Felicia couldn't believe that Eve was begging to be fucked again. Most women would have been satisfied, would be cuddling with her on the way to a long sleep - but Eve was begging for another, no doubt overwhelming, orgasm from her female lover! She gave in, and brought the end of the cucumber to Eve's eager and willing hole.