Daughters - Eve, Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss me while you fuck me, and lie on me, I want to feel all of your weight on me," Eve begged. Felicia arranged herself mostly on Eve, enjoying the feel of the girl's warmth, her softness and hot, sweaty fragrance, as her wrist rested on the girl's soft, pubic bush, slowly sliding the large vegetable inside the girl's grasping pussy. Felicia brought her mouth to Eve's right breast, gently suckling on the hard nipple, the flesh salty from the girl's sweat.

Felicia's teeth imprisoned the rubbery, hard flesh, Eve's back arching from the pleasure the pain was causing her, her clit jittering from the multiple sources of erotic sensation. Streams of saliva ran down Eve's breast and side, Felicia's mouth watering from her delicious treat.

"Unh, god, how wonderful," Eve moaned. "Fuck me, Felicia...fuck me hard, I'm a hot, slutty cunt for you, fuck me like your slut..." Felicia began humping her own pussy wetly on Eve's right thigh, which was flat on the bed, her other thigh raised high to maximize her vaginal opening, as Eve's words, and feel against Felicia, and intoxicating excited body fragrance brought Felicia to a higher state of readiness for orgasm.

"Mmm, Eve you're so fucking hot, I love you sweetie," she moaned, as the cucumber slid deeper and deeper inside the American's steaming twat. Their lips came together, the two women kissing frenziedly, no more words, just emotions and sensations, both cumming at exactly the same time.

Eve's orgasm, a total body and mind experience, Felicia's a lesser one, but memorable nonetheless, the women melding into one being for the immeasurably long/short time of such things. The long and thick cucumber silently made its way out of Eve's slippery pink hole, its task completed, and lay silently on the mattress, ready for its next assignment, perhaps in a lovely summer salad.

For long minutes, the two women lay together, Felicia's cheek against Eve's hot, damp breast, their bodies wet with their passion, their hearts beating together, their breathing in sync, content to just be, together. It seemed a dream to them both. For Eve, it was a dream that she'd been experiencing for many days, ever since she'd decided to leave work early on that memorable day.

For Felicia, the dream had begun about two days after the menage a trois in the bakery washroom. She had begun about that time to feel as though something was changing in her, and for the good, though what exactly was occurring was unknowable. But she knew that Eve was someone special, and she felt, if not love for the American girl, then something remarkably similar.

The two lovers floated on, until Eve nudged Felicia.

"Baby, I'd like to taste you...could I?" Felicia lifted her head.

"Really? You've still got energy?"

"Umm, to eat your hot, wet pussy? I think I could manage it...besides, I haven't eaten yet," Eve said.

"But, 'eating' isn't the same as 'eating'-" Felicia began, but Eve was already up and bounding for the kitchen, infused with energy from places unknown. She came back with a bag in hand, grinning from ear to ear.

Holding it up, she said, "Dinner." Felicia recognized it as the bakery bag she'd brought when she got to Eve's. She lifted an eyebrow, as Eve fell onto the bed, both women's bodies jiggling prettily in all the right places as they gently bounced into each other.

"Now, you lie back," Eve directed her. Felicia made herself comfortable, her head on the pillow, her legs drawn up. Eve lay between Felicia's thighs, took a ladyfinger out the bag, and began pushing it into Felicia's sopping wet cunt. Of course, it fell to pieces, but Eve managed to get most of it in her, the sugary, cake confection moistening with the girl's cream. Then she followed with a second, and a third, as Felicia giggled - at both the tickling as the crusty cakes scraped along her velvety vaginal walls, and at the absurdity of Eve's actions.

Eve sat back on her haunches, looking at Felicia's stuffed pussy, as Felicia found her own gaze stuck on the girl's cute, perky breasts, flat stomach, and full bush, her slit, unfortunately, partially hidden from that angle.

"Now, let's just let that stew inside you a little, soaking up all your lovely cream," Eve murmured, "While I taste some of your appetizers." She retreated back to the edge of the bed, and gently lifted up Felicia's left foot, then brought it up to her face, delicately sniffing her petite little toes, and gently taking each toe, in turn, between her lips, warm and wet, all the while her eyes on Felicia's.

Felicia moaned, her fingers stroking her clitoris, as Eve sucked her toes. Neither woman knew where such an idea had come from, neither had ever done it (or had it done), whether with man or woman.

But neither wanted Eve's worship of Felicia's feet to stop.

Felicia saw it as taking her over the edge, her orgasms small, but many, her hips quivering with her own pleasure. Eve saw it as part of the natural worship of a woman's body, by another woman. Needless to say, that hadn't been a part of her life philosophy the week before, but now she couldn't imagine her life without it. She adored all women's bodies, minds and emotions now - fat, skinny, young, old - it was all feminine flesh to be metaphorically devoured and savored.

Eve repeated her laving and loving of Felicia's other foot. Sadly, Felicia didn't cum again, but her frame of mind was certainly set to do so again soon. As for Eve, she floated on the pleasure cloud that her life had become, aware that she would cum again, and very soon.

Eve gently placed Felicia's feet, with her toes now wet and wrinkled, back on the bed, and turned her attention back to Felicia's pussy, now oozing her feminine cream, mixed with the ladyfingers. Eve smiled, and lowered her face to Felicia's wildly aroused cunt, pressing her mouth to her lover's swampy heat.

Her tongue hungrily delved into Felicia's soupy cauldron of sex, licking up soggy, creamy pieces of sweet ladyfinger, redolent of Felicia's musky, hot taste and scent. It was the most wonderful meal Eve had ever tasted. Mouthful after mouthful of female cum-soaked cake danced over Eve's delighted tongue and lips, and a grateful throat conveyed her lover's meal to a very content stomach.

Her tongue and lips licked lustily at Felicia's sex, greedily swallowing her flavorful offering. Tongue scraping over sensitive labia, licking along velvety pussy interior, Felicia's excitement grew rapidly, the uniqueness of serving as her goddess's snack excruciatingly delicious for both eater and eaten. Eve's tenderness toward her new lover and acolyte brought the woman to a precipice of pleasure.

When Eve gently fastened her lips around the swollen, red pearl of her clitoris, Felicia moaned, the tsunami of ecstasy drowning her and rendering her speechless.

"Uhh...uhhh..." all that the overwhelmed woman could vocalize, but internally, every nerve in her body was humming a soundless tune, one that she could hear clearly, one that seemed to her the most beautiful music ever created, the music of two women, loving in a perfect harmony.

Strangely, Eve could also hear Felicia's symphony of love and sex. How that could be, she didn't know, but she paused to watch the beautiful expressions passing over the woman's face, as the torrent of pleasure consumed Felicia totally.

Eve continued watching, the look of total peace on Felicia's face signaling that her journey to sapphic paradise was finally done. Eve crawled up beside her, and kissed Felicia's lips, at first unresponsive, but finally rousing enough to acknowledge the power of Eve's affection, and to take the small offering of feminine cream-soaked pastry that Eve returned to her, from her own mouth - mother bird to baby bird, an offering of love, a small communion between them.

The two women slept like that, not moving at all, for the entire night and into the early morning. We may never know if they dreamt, or what they dreamed, but when they woke, they woke at the same time, smiled and kissed.

Then they bathed together - though Eve preferred to bathe at night, she needed to bathe, and with patience, the water was hot enough. Gently, they washed each other, not for sex or erotic fulfillment, but for the sheer joy and pleasure of touching each other's body.

They dressed, Eve wearing a clean outfit, and Felicia her outfit of the previous day, and returned to their respective places of employment. No doubt, Felicia had some long conversations with Linda, since they were lovers as well as co-workers. Eve's explanations were much simpler, merely explaining 'it's a woman thing' to Andrew, which immediately shut off further questions.

Eve returned to her work as though nothing were different, though, of course, a great deal had changed in her personal life. But her professional side continued with 'The Project,' even as her mind ranged far and wide on other matters.

It was while conducting an inventory of the refrigerated locker that Eve noted the quarantined sample of one of the initial batches for 'The Project' - the one contaminated with the Toxoplasm - was listed as being 200 milliliters, but was actually at 188 milliliters.

"Andrew - Doctor - did you happen to use the quarantine batch for anything? I've got a discrepancy of twelve milliliters on the inventory. I know it's not much, but I thought I should check. That batch had a strange effect on the rats, remember?"

Eve waited for his response. She noticed Cynthia in the corner of the lab look up briefly, then return her attention to some beakers she was washing.

He answered, "No, sorry. You know I don't do lab work anymore. But if I did, I promise, I would definitely let you know about it." Andrew Holstead's expression seemed completely innocent.

"Who has access to the secure locker? Besides you and I, I mean," Eve said.

"Well, no one," Andrew said. "Other than senior management, of course." Eve sighed.

"I guess it's no big deal," Eve said.

"Well, if you're worried about it at all, why don't you check with Adana Vargas? Do some due diligence on this. If nothing else, your obsessive-compulsive needs will be satisfied." He smiled to show he was kidding. He respected her ability to get to the root of most problems, even where other researchers had given up.

"Yeah, maybe I will, " she said. She called Adana. She hadn't spoken to the attractive woman since her 'award,' but she had seen Adana and Eric talking together a few times at lunch. She was relieved to see it happen, perhaps Eric would now turn his attention to the Spaniard, since Eve felt nothing other than friendship for him now. And she thought the two made a nice pair, both beautiful in their own ways. She now admired Adana's lush figure, and long, curly black hair, whereas before she might have felt envy.

"Could I come up and ask you a few questions?" Eve said. "It's just an inventory question.... Yes? Great, I'll be right up."

As Eve was walking out, Cynthia looked over, while hanging beakers on a drying rack. "Hey, Eve," she said.

"Hi Cyn," Eve said. "How's it going?"

"Good...good," the girl said. Eve thought she looked fetching, wearing a low cut blouse under her white lab coat.

"That's a pretty blouse," Eve said.

"Thanks," the short-haired girl responded. "Maybe when you get back I can show it to you, out from under this thing," Cynthia responded, touching the sleeve of her coat.

"I'd like that," Eve said, smiling at the girl.

As Eve was pushing open the door, Cynthia asked, "Have you seen Ben lately? He rushed out of here earlier, and I didn't see him come back..."

"No, sorry, I haven't," Eve said, shrugging one shoulder, in a hurry to get to the office.

Eve fast walked to the executive suite. Adana glanced nervously at Eve as the female scientist hurried inside the carpeted suite of offices.

"Hi," Adana said. "Won't you be seated? Oh and please...would you like a Kirks lemonade? Two came out of the vending machine when I put in a two dollar coin - I guess it wasn't converted for it yet - anyway, please enjoy." The short soliloquy seemed to explode out of her.

Eve removed the twist off cap, the bottle hissing slightly as the seal was broken. Adana did the same. Eve drank from her soda, then placed it next to Adana's on the desk top.

Eve explained that there was a discrepancy in the inventory, and asked Adana if the executives had a key to the locker, and if there were a record of its use.

"As Executive Secretary to the company Chairman, I keep the key," Adana explained, "along with a copy of every key to the building and its rooms. It must be requested from me, and I log in who it's given to. So, you say it was the secure refrigerated locker in the Research and Development Lab?" she asked, looking inquiringly at Eve.

Eve nodded.

Adana walked her over to a locked file cabinet at the rear of her office. "As you can see, we're a little anal about security up here."

Eve smiled. "You can't be too careful," she said.

Adana opened the cabinet, and removed a leatherbound log, with a label obviously printed on a dot matrix printer, titled 'Key Disbursements'. She opened it, went to the section labeled for the locker key, and showed it to Eve.

"No, see, the last request for that particular key was two years ago - Doctor Holstead requested it - the reason given was, 'Stupidly forgot my key at home.'"

Both women smiled. Andrew Holstead's puckish sense of humor, and his self deprecating style, were well know around Devonshire Labs.

Eve smiled again. "Well, it looks as though that's the end of it, then. I'm sure it was just a clerical mistake - mine, no doubt."

Adana looked at her severely.

"Just because Doctor Holstead gets away with it, don't begin making fun of yourself. There are people here who might try to ruin your career to advance themselves...or for other reasons."

"Thank you for the information," Eve said. "I guess I'm so used to the university scene that I forget about office politics, and the backstabbing."

Adana nodded. Eve returned to Adana's desk, and, picking up the bottle of lemonade, said, "I'll take this back with me. Thanks again." Adana smiled.

"Any time," she said.

* * * *

Over the next few days, Eric continually tried to make dates with Eve, but she shuddered whenever she thought about their last one - then felt a warm flush of pleasure when she thought of Felicia. Eve didn't have any time to go see her at the bakery, though, she'd been so busy working, and it was so late when she left the lab, that she'd simply gone to her flat and masturbated.

While it was nothing like the pleasure she'd experienced with Felicia in her bed, or, for that matter, with Linda and Felicia in the washroom, still, her seven or eight quick orgasms each night took the edge off her need. Eve felt as though she were in some sort of transition in her life - waiting for something, but she didn't know what.

One day, a week later, Andrew Holstead sought Eve out.

"Eve, you know I don't like to pry into your private affairs - in spite of the chimpanzee rumors...", he began.

She raised an eyebrow at that, but his smile betrayed him. "I've heard that the Eric fellow from Public Relations you'd been dating, is going out with Adana Vargas. Is that true?"

It was the first she'd heard of it, but if it was true, it was a great relief to Eve.

"Well, we really weren't serious, Andrew," she said, smiling. "I'm sure they'll make a nice couple." Andrew looked at her as though he were going to say more, but then smiled thinly.

"I'm sorry, it was none of my business," he said. "It's just that, well, I've come to think of you as something like a daughter." His face reddened. He'd never spoken of any family type relationships before.

"Andrew...Doctor...huh, I'm at a loss to know which to call you - you've never talked about your family...do you have daughters?" Eve didn't know how exactly to get onto the subject, but it was true that she saw him in a fatherly light.

"My daughter is about the same age as you, Eve," Andrew said. "Her name is Lucille."

"How pretty," Eve responded. "Does she live here in Australia?"

"She's here in Sydney," he replied. "I'd love for you to visit her some day. You two have much in common," he said, with a smile.

"I'd like that," she said, then the two returned to their respective work.

That night, Eve was alone, looking speculatively at a cucumber she'd purchased from the market on the way home, when she heard a knock at the door.

"Who's there," she called, thinking that she really should have the landlord install a peephole.

"I'm so sorry, it's me, Adana - from the office....umm, may I come in?"

Eve thought, "What is she doing here, unless it's to find out information about Eric, perhaps."

She opened the door. "I'm sorry, I'm a mess, I wasn't expecting anyone-" Eve began, but halted when Adana brushed past her, a worried look on her face.

"Please, sit," Eve said, showing Adana to one of her kitchen chairs. Adana sat, and shivered, hugging herself, her curly black hair cascading over her shoulders. She looked as though she were in great need of some sleep. Her brown eyes were tinged with red, perhaps from crying.

"What is it? Are you alright?" Eve asked the woman.

"I've had a fever the last few days - only a little one, but I feel chills. I think I must be hallucinating." She looked at Eve.

"Is it possible that something from your lab has somehow...infected me?" Adana asked, her eyes welling up with tears. "I'm a good Catholic girl. I would never-"

"Never what?" Eve asked, noticing the fragrance of Adana's body underneath the smell of her fear. She put her hand on Adana's arm. Adana's shivering increased.

"You poor dear," Eve said. "Please, tell me what's wrong."

"I don't know," Adana said. "Nothing. Everything. I don't know anymore..."

"Why don't you start at the beginning?" Eve suggested. Adana looked startled.

"Ummm, well, I need to collect my thoughts, I guess," she said.

"Would you like some water, or some tea? I can make some for us," Eve said.

"Yes...tea would be nice. And then I can tell you my story." Eve shrugged. Adana was certainly being dramatic.

Eve heated the water on her two burner gas stove, then made a pot for them both, and poured them each a cup of Earl Gray tea. She sat down across from Adana at the small table. Adana took a deep breath, then started her story.

"I started having a fever, about five days ago. A cold, or flu or something, maybe. Anyway, I started having dreams...really, nightmares, but during the day, too. And you were in them."

"I'm flattered," Eve said, in one of the few instances in which she actually voiced sarcasm.

"I didn't mean it that way," Adana said, her face reddening. She took a sip of tea.

"They were...wild dreams, not nightmares...at least I'm coming to think of them less and less as nightmares," Adana said.

"Like...what?" Eve asked. She was becoming a little impatient, but she felt sympathy for the girl - after all, she'd had similar experiences.

Adana sighed. "Okay...they were sex dreams. I was naked...with you, and with other women. And we were doing...things." Eve waited her out.

"Things that women do with other women, I guess. I've never actually done things like that - I've never even considered doing those things. But in my nightmare...in my dream...I was doing them, and having them done to me - and I liked it."

"I liked having sex with those women...with you."

"What do you think I could do for you?" Eve asked. "In real life, I mean."

She was puzzled. She didn't mind the thought of Adana dreaming about having sex with her, and the thought of actually doing those things - Eve didn't mind naming them to herself now, and smiled. She certainly wouldn't mind doing them either - with, and to Adana, who was frankly turning her on. But she remembered the old expression about not eating where you shit. Anyway, she had no idea how she could help Adana.