Daughters - Eve, Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Effects like what?" Cynthia asked slowly, though she suspected what the answer might be.

"Well...like turning women...females rather...into lesbians. Preferring to have sex with other females."

"Um, yeah, I know what lesbians do," Cynthia said, a little sharply. After a few seconds, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound like that."

"It's okay," Eve said. "Um, do you mind if I ask what your, um, sexual preferences were a few months ago? It's important."

Cynthia hesitated, then answered. "Yeah, I like...liked...guys. I had a boyfriend."

"And, um, now," Eve asked, softly.

"I don't know," Cynthia said. "No, that's not true. I know. I think about what it would be like to be with another girl now, and all the excitement I felt from boys...I feel thinking about girls."

"And how do you feel about boys..or your boyfriend, for that matter?" Eve asked.

"I don't feel anything, really," Cynthia said.

"You're just not interested in having sex with boys? I promise, everything we talk about is in complete confidence," Eve reassured the girl.

"A couple of weeks ago, my boyfriend, Steve, and I went on a double date with another couple. I'd been a little sick, and it felt good to get out of the house, finally. I found myself talking to the other girl, a chick named Sarah, more than I did to Steve, and even finding reasons to touch her, or her hair. It was very weird, but it felt good to touch her...to look into her eyes, to see her smile..."

"And Steve?" Eve asked.

"He just irritated me. I guess I irritated him, too, because we ended up cutting the date short, and I went home."

"Did you ever see Sarah, without the guys around?" Eve asked, curious.

"God...I tried, I went to her flat," Cynthia said. "But she just screamed at me, called me a psycho dyke...I've never been so embarrassed."

"Then what happened?" Eve asked.

Cynthia's face reddened, rather prettily, Eve thought.

"I went home and jilled, rather a lot, and quite good they were," Cynthia said.

"Jilled?" asked Eve.

"Um, masturbated, you know, played with meself." It was Eve's turn to turn red.

"So, you, um, came more than once?" Eve asked, intent.

"Oh god, yes, maybe a dozen times, and right bangers they were," Cynthia giggled.

"And while you were 'jilling', you were thinking of..." Eve said.

"Oh, lovely Sarah," Cynthia said. "God, I pictured her ripe breasts, and taut nipples, full hips, sweet, sweet smile, ruby lips, pink little puss...even what her arsehole might look like...and more."

Eve had a good idea what that 'and more' might be.

"Then what?" Eve asked.

"Well, then...nothing," Cynthia said. "I don't want nothing to do with Steve, or any other boy, but I would like to spend some time with girls of a like mind, only I'm not so sure how to find them. I've tried to make some other girls feel loving like I do, but the ones that do want to fuck...me...they do it once, and move on. They're like strangers, not girls I love and want to make love me."

Eve was confused. If Cynthia had been infected as Eve had been, there was a chance she would infect others, who might then be more amenable to sex with her. Of course, what had happened between Eve and Adana had really been a longshot.

Probably Cynthia just hadn't had an opportunity to infect another girl - at least, not yet. Given the chance, and an accidentally shared drink of water, Cynthia might even end up infecting a sister, or aunt...or even her mother!

Eve wondered if she should tell Cynthia about the ramifications of her situation, at least as they seemed to Eve. It only seemed fair that she should.

"Cynthia, there's something you should know..." she began, telling the girl about her experiences. Eve held nothing back, and Cynthia's eyes widened at several points in her account. Finally, she paused in the telling.

"So, you think you infected Adana through your saliva?" Cynthia asked.

"Yeah, I think so," Eve said.

"That's kind of cool," Cynthia said. Eve didn't know what to say to that.

"I wondered why you, um, attacked me," Eve confessed. "Since I've really gotten so 'active' in my new interest, it's been me that started things up. But, since you were infected too, that explains it. I had you under suspicion as the person who originally contaminated the formula, but I honestly don't think you could have."

Eve didn't say it was because she didn't think that Cynthia was intelligent enough to do it. After all, who wants to insult a potential fuck partner unnecessarily - and Eve most certainly could envision herself in bed with Cynthia, fucking wildly - regardless of her strong relationship with Adana. Even better, she could picture herself in bed with both of them.

"I didn't contaminate that formula!" Cynthia expostulated.

"No, I know," Eve reassured her.

"I didn't even know what the heck was going on, until you just explained it to me," Cynthia continued. "But, how DID I get infected?" Cynthia asked.

"You were infected by Adana spiking your coffee. Did somebody spike my drinks or food?" Cynthia asked.

"Maybe," Eve said. "Or maybe this infection can be gotten through the respiratory system, or through contact, I dunno..."

Cynthia looked thoughtful. "So...if I spit in a bunch of girls' food, I could turn them into lezzies?"

"Oh, god, no...well, yes, technically, but that would be so wrong...wouldn't it?" Eve looked nonplussed.

It would be nice if we could say that Cynthia's comment led to a moment of moral clarity for both women, but that would be a lie. Instead, it set the path for a new future for humankind. Neither woman had more than a second's qualms over the morality of following Cynthia's suggested course of action. Instead, both felt their pussies wetting at the opportunities for pleasure that now lay before them, with zero consideration of any consequences.

"Oh god, Cynthia...that would be something, wouldn't it?" Eve said, with a faint smile.

"Yes, indeed," Cynthia grinned.

The two women spent the next hour discussing what had happened to them, and, more importantly, what they thought they would do in the future. Surprisingly, they each had very different visions of their roles and how they would carry them out. Neither would budge on their positions, and they agreed to disagree.

While they would never reveal to anyone else what power the other held, there was a distance between the two...one that would lead them to vastly different, yet similar, stations in life.

* * * *

"I don't trust her," Eve said, swirling her cup of coffee as she sat at the dining room table of Adana's apartment.

"Why not?" asked Adana, sitting on the sofa, reading a copy of TV Soap magazine.

"Well, first of all, how can I trust a woman who assaulted me?"

"You DID enjoy it, though," Adana pointed out.

"Yeah, but she didn't know it was going to turn out okay. I think she may be psychotic, or at least she's got some major issues. Anyway, I just don't trust her." Eve stared at Adana, as if expecting her to challenge her statement.

"Then maybe you should stay away from her," Adana suggested. "Just talk to Cynthia in a professional capacity. Too bad you can't get her fired for harassing you."

"Get somebody fired for sexual harassment? That'll be the day," Eve scoffed.

"You never know," Adana said. "The world is changing - look at us."

"I suppose," Eve said. "But in any case, I will avoid her - she's going to be bad news for somebody..." Eve frowned.

"In spite of that, though, she's a victim, no less than I was - someone else contaminated that damned formula. I'm so sick of the whole thing..."

"Then, let's leave here, go to Spain, meet my family, live with me," Adana implored her lover.

"But...my job, my career - I can't abandon that!" Eve said.

"Sure you can...you want to be with me, don't you?"

"Yes, of course," Eve said. "But I'd feel like I was running away. I have to get some closure on this whole thing, this 'lesbian conversion', I guess you'd call it..."

"'Lesbian conversion', huh?" Adana smiled. "I like the sound of that. Maybe we should go around converting other women into lesbians."

"Maybe we should," Eve said, her expression serious.

"What?" Adana was incredulous. "I was kidding."

"I said, 'Yes, maybe we should.'" Eve looked at Adana. "Cynthia latched onto the idea right away."

"But you think she's crazy," Adana reminded Eve.

"Yes, but that doesn't mean it's not a good idea." Adana looked skeptical.

"I'll support you in whatever you decide, Eve. I love you and support you. But I have a feeling that you're embarking on a venture with a totally unpredictable outcome - it could destroy civilization as we know it."

"Or, create a Paradise on earth," Eve countered. Adana shrugged.

"I just wanted to have my say. I won't try to change your mind, but at least I gave you a different point of view," Adana said.

"And thank you for it, Adana. I love and respect you, but I feel that this might be the right thing to do," Eve said, with finality in her voice.

Adana came over to Eve at the table, bent down and kissed her, their lips pressing together coolly at first, then more warmly. Adana moved her face back, her brown eyes fixed on Eve's blue eyes.

"I love you so much," Adana said, growing passion in her voice.

"Oh, I love you too," Eve said. "It's just that this 'thing', this cause, feels so right to me."

"I feel it too," Adana said, nodding her head, "But I wanted to make sure we both felt it strongly enough - people will fight us."

"You mean, 'men will fight us,'" Eve said.

"Yes...if they discover what's happening. We have to make sure they don't," Adana said.

"We should create an organization that has access to unhappy women, to give us the opportunity to 'show' them the beauty of woman to woman love," Eve suggested.

"But how are we going to do that?" Adana said. "Spit in their food? That doesn't really sound like much of a plan to me..."

"No...that's not going to work. But that's why I have to find out who caused this contamination in the first place. That person is the key. I thought it might be Cynthia, but she doesn't know anything, and now she's one of us. Apparently the contamination is airborne under certain circumstances, although that doesn't make any sense scientifically. Toxoplasma can't fly, for gosh sakes...just another mystery," Eve said, her fingers tapping the mahogany table top.

"I'm going to try checking into Andrew's background, see what I can find there, I guess," Eve finished.

"But he hired you...he's been so nice all along," Adana said.

"Yeah, but maybe the reason he hired me was to somehow infect me...who knows? Anyway, it's a place to start."

"You said that Ben seemed suspicious, the other day," Adana suggested.

"True...but unless something comes up between now and then, I'll stick with checking into Andrew. I spend more time with him, it should be easier. I barely know Ben."

Adana decided to change the subject. Her hunger for certain things was getting to her.

"Eve, can we go to Cecilia's Bakery? I'm REALLY in the mood for something sweet and creamy," Adana said, batting her eyes at Eve.

"Ooh, that sounds delicious," Eve responded. "And maybe we can find some pastries there, too."

Eve had told Adana of her initiation to lesbianism there, and both women had been itching to see Linda and Felicia.

The two walked, holding hands the several blocks to Cecilia's, the urban scenery of Sydney unfolding as they walked. Soon enough they came to the bakery, the bell above the door jingling merrily as they entered. "I'm glad they fixed that for good," Eve thought, although it was the bell's malfunction that contributed in a small way to her new status as a woman lover.

"Hullo! Linda...Felicia..anybody here?" Eve called out.

"Do you think they're fucking?" Adana said to Eve, sotto voce.

"I'm pretty sure they'd lock the door, this time," Eve said. "Or maybe not."

Their questions were both answered when Linda bustled out of the kitchen, her white apron spotted with flour and raspberry jelly, her hair firmly covered by a baker's white cap - good news for the sanitary inspector.

"Oh my goodness! Eve, it's a wonder to see you! We've missed you so...though Felicia told me of her adventure..." Linda smiled broadly, then came around the counter to embrace Eve in both a friendly and loving manner.

She kissed Eve's cheek, then hesitated, her eyes on Eve's, enquiring. It was obvious to Eve that Linda wanted to make more of the kiss, so she brought her lips to Linda's, and the two women kissed as intimate as lovers, though strictly speaking they had not been that, exactly.

Linda broke the kiss, looking past Eve. "And you're Adana," Linda said.

Eve was flabbergasted. "How did you know? I never mentioned her, she wasn't even a friend the times that I've been with you...and Felicia..."

"Darling, Felicia and I dream of you and Adana.... constantly," Linda said, with worship in her eyes and voice.

"You're really rather a large part of our lives, the both of you," she finished, already removing her cap, anxious to show off her assets to the two women visitors. Her long, brunette hair cascaded to her shoulders.

"You dream of us?" Eve asked, disbelieving.

"Every night," Linda confirmed. She looked directly into Eve's eyes, then Adana's.

"And then when we wake, we fuck. For hours."

Eve felt her pussy tingle. She and Adana had come to the bakery with every intention of having sex with Linda and Felicia, but hadn't imagined it would be quite so easy as it appeared it would be.

"Then, perhaps you'd be interested now..." Adana suggested.

"Let me just lock, and double lock, the door," Linda said, bustling past the two visitors. The bell jangling at the door testified to Linda's haste and excitement. "There," she said, as she took Eve and Adana by the hand and pulled them in her wake, into the kitchen.

"What's all the-" Felicia began, looking up, holding a linen piping bag filled with whipped cream.

"Oh my, how WONDERFUL!" she finished, seeing Eve and Adana trailing Linda. She set the bag down on the maple wood-topped baker's table, and hugged Eve, then Adana.

"I've dreamed about you both - we both have - and I want to learn EVERYTHING about you," Felicia said, her eyes finishing on Adana's.

Adana smiled. "That sounds so nice," she said.

"We'd like to make ourselves presentable for you both," Linda said shyly, her eyes checking first with Felicia, who nodded in agreement.

Then Linda began undressing Felicia. She quickly had Felicia's apron off, then untucked her white cotton short-sleeved shirt from her white baker's pants, tossing the shirt, then the pants taken from a compliant Felicia, on a stool in the corner, as Felicia stood in her bra and panties, both pieces of the eighteen year old's intimate apparel black and lacy, in great contrast to the workman-like style of her baker's work clothes.

Eve and Adana pressed into each other, bodies in warm contact, avidly watching the show.

"You're so pretty," Adana said to Felicia, as the girl smiled back. Felicia coyly turned away, not quite accidentally displaying for the black-tressed Spaniard, her sweetly plump ass cheeks, and slim thighs.

"Thank you," Felicia said, graciously. "But now it's Linda's turn - she's the hot one!"

Felicia echoed Linda's actions in stripping her partner, until Linda stood before the three women in her bra and panties.

"I didn't know we'd have company," she lamented, as she gestured towards her rather plain ivory-colored underwear.

"You look quite beautiful, dear," Eve said, eyeing the older woman's lush body.

"Mouth watering, I would say...such a luscious bottom, and a delicious bosom."

Linda smiled in gratitude at the compliment, though it was spoken in truth by Eve, who could feel her pussy wetting at the thought of having her mouth on such impressive breasts, and her tongue between those warm ass cheeks.

Felicia and Linda came together, Linda's arms around Felicia's waist, and Felicia's arms around Linda's neck. Their breasts pressed together, their lips met passionately as they kissed, bodies writhing in growing excitement. Soft sighs came from both women. Though they had been long time lovers, Eve's influence had brought them a new appreciation for each other, as well as for all women.

Thirty-eight year old Linda was taking the lead, her head bent down between Felicia's lace-fringed bra cups, kissing the teenager's lightly freckled cleavage, as Felicia's hands cradled the brunette's head. Felicia had her head thrown back, savoring the feel of Linda's soft lips between her sweet orbs. She could feel her nipples, hard and thick with excitement, pressing into the sheer black cups of her bra.

Linda's lips and tongue were kissing, licking and sucking the salty moisture between Felicia's tits, then her hand went between Felicia's legs, pressing and squeezing the small bulge her vulva made in the lacy finery.

"Unnh, squeeze my pussy," Felicia moaned, as Linda grabbed her labia in her hand, pressing them together, then twisting them cruelly. Felicia rose up on tiptoe, perhaps in order to escape Linda's cruel fingers, or perhaps to better express her delight at the inflicted cruelty upon her sensitive twat. But apparently it wasn't TOO much cruelty, as Felicia came with a soft cry in Linda's grasp.

"Uhhhh, fuck I'm cumming darling," groaned Felicia, humping her cunt into Linda's palm. The two kissed, Felicia's lips and mouth gaping, lost as she was in an intense orgasm. Linda's tongue had no difficulty entering Felicia's open mouth, licking at Felicia's drool running down her chin, then tickling and teasing Felicia's gums and tongue, as the short-haired blonde cooed her pleasure into the older woman's mouth.

Felicia jammed her own hand inside the waistband of Linda's panties, pushing them off one hip, baring a round, fleshy ass cheek to Eve and Adana, as Felicia's fingers thrust inside Linda's pink pussy, oily, hot and wet with her own excitement.

Eve and Adana giggled at the wet, squishing sounds that Felicia's fingers made inside the woman's hole. Felicia quickly strummed Linda's fleshy clit with her thumb, as her fingers, three or more, roughly fucked her lover's cunt.

Felicia and Linda appeared to be lost in their love making, until Felicia glanced back at Eve and Adana. She paused, then did a double take, and then whispered something to Linda. Linda looked over at Eve and Adana, who, by this point were curious about what was getting the bakery girls' attention.

Linda whispered something back to Felicia, whose smile widened on her cute, teenaged face, then both girls giggled, and Linda whispered in Felicia's ear once again. Felicia nodded, then pushed Linda's panties completely off her hips to mid thigh. Then she reached behind Linda, as Linda turned and bent slightly, to allow Felicia complete access to her plump ass, simultaneously exposing her cute bottom to Eve and Adana, who pulled each other closer at this charming turn of events.

Felicia took her cum-drenched fingers, pressing them into the cleft of Linda's rear. She wriggled them between Linda's hot, fleshy butt cheeks, quickly finding the woman's round, brown hole, and slowly slipped them deep inside her anus, as Linda groaned with pleasure.

Linda still had her sweet bottom lewdly exposed, her full ass globes red with her excitement, Felicia's fingers deep inside her brown hole. Linda was moaning.

"God, yes Felicia! Fuck my dirty hole, deeper, baby, fuck me, make me cum! Ohhh, fuck, I want to squirt on you, make me squirt...fuck!" Felicia brought her other hand around Linda's hips, to rapidly frig Linda's excited labia and clit. Her fingers were a blur as she rubbed the brunette's wet, fleshy lips and stiffening clitoris, Linda yelping with excitement.