Daughter's First Lover Ch. 03

Story Info
Angela sees live salt & pepper action.
2.8k words
4.4
71.4k
15

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am trying to write in a little different style in this story. Please give me your criticisms so that I can try to become a better writer. If all you have is racist comments, don't bother.

After cheerleader practice late that afternoon, Angela realized that she had left her driver's license in the girl's locker room. She walked the deserted hallways humming to herself until she got to the locker room door. The hallways were dimly lit since it was after school hours. The locker room was also dimly lit.

The door opened noiselessly and Angela walked across the carpeted floor toward her locker. Then, she heard voices speaking softly. Angela stifled her urge to say something and crept toward the voices. As she looked around a row of lockers, what she saw surprised her. She was just barely able to suppress a gasp of surprise.

Sitting on a bench, naked, was Ms. Williams, the girl's gym teacher. Ms. Williams was reputed to be the meanest teacher in the district, much less the school. But what really surprised her was that Tommy Jones, one of the black basketball players, was standing naked in front of Ms. Williams.

Angela could see that his black penis was standing out erect from his body and that Ms. Williams was holding it. Ms. Williams was cooing and saying things like, "Does Tommy like Mommy playing with his cock? Does Tommy want Mommy to put his nice big boy's cock in her mouth?"

She was looking up at Tommy's face while she started to lick his cock. When she took it into her mouth, Tommy hissed his pleasure. He thrust his hips forward in an attempt to get her to swallow more of his cock. But, Ms. Williams was taking it slow and easy. She was licking it now like it was an ice cream cone. That gave Angela a chance to examine Tommy's rock hard cock.

She had seen hard cocks before. One of her friends had had a sleepover and had shown some porn videos. One of the male characters had had a particularly large cock, as they called it in the movie. The girls had all looked on in shock as the monster cock had penetrated a rather small girl's pussy. After a few minutes, they could see that the huge red cock was coated with girl juice.

At this time, all of the girls were virgins. They had made a pact in Junior High to remain virgins. One of the high school girls had gotten pregnant and the scandal convinced the younger girls to remain virgins. If not virgins, then to make sure they didn't get pregnant.

Peeking at Tommy, Angela could see that while his cock wasn't as large as the guy in the video, it was still big. Angela's first thought was that taking a man's penis in her mouth was nasty. Then, as she watched Tommy's reactions and Ms. Williams's actions, her thoughts slowly started changing. It looked like fun and Ms. Williams looked as though she was particularly enjoying it.

Angela wished she could get closer so that she could examine Tommy's cock. From where she was watching though, she could see that it was almost beautiful. Apparently, Ms. Williams thought so too for in one sudden gulp, she took all of it into her mouth. Tommy hissed his pleasure again and he stroked Ms. Williams's head while she was sucking his cock.

Angela could see Ms. Williams reach under Tommy's cock and play with his balls. He was moaning and swaying. He spread his legs, both to give Ms. Williams access to his balls and to better balance himself. Tommy was running his hands through Ms. Williams gray flecked hair all the while moaning his pleasure.

Ms. Williams asked Tommy if he wanted to come. He was shaking as his cum approached. Ms. Williams took her mouth away and held her face up to his rampaging cock.

Suddenly, Angela saw something she had never seen in real life. She saw a man's erect penis shoot its sperm. Tommy's hard, thick black penis shot a stream of white liquid all over Ms. Williams face. Streams of white sperm were hitting Ms. Williams on her face and she was trying to lick it up! Even as Angela thought that that was the nastiest thing she had ever seen, a small part of her mind was thinking how erotic that was. A blast of Tommy's cum hit Ms. Williams in her left eye. Another blast hit her directly in her mouth!

As Tommy's cock dribbled out its last drop of sperm onto Ms. Williams's tongue, he took his finger and ran it over Ms. Williams face wiping his cum. He held the finger in front of Ms. Williams so she could lick the cum from it. Ms. Williams licked Tommy's finger as though she was licking his cock. Then she drew Tommy to the floor and made him lay on his back.

At that point, Angela got a good look at Ms. Williams. However old Ms. Williams was, she was in great shape. Her tits stood out proudly from her chest. Her stomach was flat and her ass was magnificently prominent. Whatever the actuarial charts said was the proper weight for a woman her size; Ms. Williams probably weighed one hundred forty-five or fifty pounds. However, there was no fat on her anywhere.

As Angela watched, Ms. Williams positioned her pussy over Tommy's face. Angela could see Tommy's tongue lapping at Ms. Williams's dripping pussy. Ms. Williams was making soft noises of pleasure as the boy's tongue worked its way over her pussy. She ground her pussy into Tommy's mouth as he sucked at her clit. When her sopping wet pussy started oozing thicker, heavier fluid, Ms. Williams started sobbing. Her cum made her body shake and made her grind her pussy even harder onto Tommy's mouth.

After a few minutes to collect herself, Ms. Williams moved down to position herself over Tommy's still hard cock. Then, Ms. Williams lowered her pussy down onto Tommy's cock. As Angela watched transfixed, Ms. Williams took all of Tommy's cock into her pussy in one smooth motion. Just as in the porn video she had watched, after a few strokes, Tommy's cock was coated in white with juice from Ms. Williams's pussy. Soon, the liquid oozed out over Tommy's balls and down to the carpet underneath them.

Ms. Williams was cooing at Tommy saying things like does Tommy like his cock in Mommy's hot wet pussy. Does Tommy like fucking Mommy's pussy? Tommy was thrusting his cock up into Ms. Williams's pussy in answer to her question. She was moaning her pleasure as she ground her pussy around Tommy's cock.

Because of the way they were laying, Angela could see the how Ms. Williams was grinding her pussy on the boy's cock. She could also see that Tommy's balls were coated with the overflow from Ms. Williams's pussy. Tommy was a very dark skinned boy and Ms. Williams was pale, almost translucent. The sight of his big black cock penetrating Ms. Williams pussy was almost more than Angela could stand. Ms. Williams pale ass and thighs were all over Tommy's dark lower body.

Suddenly, Ms. Williams threw her head back and tried to keep from crying out. Tommy, you're making Mommy's pussy cum she moaned. Tommy seemed to be trying to keep from crying out too. His thrusts up into her pussy seemed more forceful. A grimace of what seemed like pain was on Tommy's face. Angela realized that it wasn't pain but intense pleasure. A groan of pleasure escaped from Tommy's lips as his cock jerked in Ms. Williams's pussy. The lovers were trying to be quiet through their pleasure.

Angela could see more liquid ooze out of Ms. Williams's pussy. Now it was almost a constant stream. They both were shaking from the force of their orgasms. It seemed as though every blast of Tommy's cum had rocked Ms. Williams. As Ms. Williams lay over onto Tommy, Angela realized that she still had to get her license. Luckily, her locker was close to the door so she crept back to the locker room door and made a big pretense of entering. She went to her locker and got the license. She was wishing she could've spied on the just finished couple. But she didn't want to press her luck.

When she got outside, she could feel cool air under her short skirt. She realized with a start that her panties were sopping wet! When she sat in her car, she reached down to examine her panties. They were dripping wet with secretions from her pussy.

As she sat in the car examining her panties, she saw Ms. Williams leave and go to her car. Shortly afterward, Tommy Jones walked out. As only young black men can do, he sauntered down the sidewalk and disappeared around the school.

Angela rubbed herself through her sodden panties. When she brushed her clitoris, a moan of pleasure escaped from her lips. She rubbed it again, harder this time. That made a fresh batch of cream ooze from her already wet pussy. She put her had down inside of her panties, the better to touch herself. She put one finger experimentally into her pussy. She had touched herself before of course. Usually while thinking of her daddy.

Now, all she could see was a big black cock sliding into her. There was no face attached to her vision, just a big, black, hard cock oozing precum. She was holding it and licking the clear fluid from the tip of imaginary cock. She ran her tongue around the head as she had seen Ms. Williams do.

As Angela imagined a black cock in her hand, one of her finger was easing deeper into her pussy. She touched her clit causing an intense bolt of pleasure to course through her. She removed her finger from her pussy and concentrated on her clit. She dipped a finger into her pussy using the fluid to coat her fingers. Then, she flicked her clit again.

As a massive cum built up in her pussy, Angela closed her eyes. Her body was almost rigid now. All she could do was concentrate on her orgasm. From one rub to another, her pussy spasmed. A shriek of pleasure escaped Angela's lips as an orgasm ripped through her pussy. She rubbed her clit furiously now. Her pussy was leaking white, sticky fluid into the bottom of her panties. Her panties were so wet that fluid leaked through onto her seat covers. As one cum subsided, another, more intense cum started building in her body.

The sensations were so intense that Angela got light headed. It was as though all of the blood in her body had migrated to her pussy. When the next orgasm ripped through her, Angela thrust two fingers into her pussy. Between the fingers in her pussy and the other hand manipulating her clit, Angela lost consciousness for a brief moment.

As she came to, she could feel the vast amount of fluid under her pooling into and overflowing from her panties. When she recovered enough strength, she started her car and drove home. All the way, she would stick a finger into the fluid under her and lick it from her fingers.

When she got home, no one seemed to be there which meant that she could get undressed in the mudroom and run to the shower. While nudity was no big deal at home, she didn't want her parents to see the sticky fluids between her legs.

As she went through the house, her mother stepped around a corner. She stopped short looking at Angela. As usual, Candi had nothing on. Angela probably could've carried it off had she just kept going but she dropped her hand to her pussy trying to hide the ooze all over her inner thighs.

Candi looked at Angela's legs and could see the girl juice on them. Candi asked her what was going on. One of the things the family had established was a rule for honesty. No lies were tolerated even if someone's feelings would get hurt.

Angela related the story of the locker room and her subsequent masturbation in her car. She told Candi that she didn't know that women could secrete fluid like that. Candi took Angela into her arms and told her that everything was all right. Women did secrete fluids. How else was a man's cock going to slide in easily? Many young women secreted large amounts of fluid. Many women's pussy would squirt juice when aroused. It was perfectly normal to have urges and even to masturbate. In fact, masturbation was safer until Angela could find the right guy to give her pussy to.

Then, Candi had Angela describe Tommy's cock. Angela was amazed that she remembered as many details as she did. She described the veined cock that Tommy had. She described his balls and how they dangled between his legs as Ms. Williams played with them. She described how the sperm had blasted out of his cock all over Ms. Williams face. It had seemed as though it was one long stream of sperm, as though he was peeing instead of cumming. There had been several such streams of cum before it started tapering off and into little dribbles that Ms. Williams had caught with her tongue. It seemed as though Ms. Williams loved the fact that Tommy was cumming on her face.

Then, Angela said something that surprised even her! She told Candi that she wanted a black cock to be the first into her pussy. There was something about a black cock that seemed overpowering. Angela wanted her pussy to devour a black cock, much as she had seen Ms. Williams's pussy devour Tommy's cock. Ms. Williams had seemed thoroughly subjugated by Tommy's cock. Gone was Ms. Williams's seemingly mean demeanor. In its place was a manner of submissiveness; as though she were a slave to an eighteen-year old high school boy's cock.

Angela asked Candi had she ever had a black cock in her pussy. Candi was hesitant at first, but then told Angela that yes; she had had a black cock. Angela wanted to know was it different that her daddy's. Candi told her that yes, it was different. Not necessarily larger, but different. Candi thought about Roy's big black cock with its angle and how wonderful it felt in her pussy.

Angela looked at her mother for a few seconds. Then she asked in a small voice, if Candi would help her find a black cock to take her virginity. She didn't want any of the boys at school. She wanted a man, a man who had fucked white women and knew how to take a white virgin's pussy.

Candi could see that Angela was serious. Okay, Candi had said. I will try to do that for you. With that, Angela and Candi hugged again and then Candi told Angela to go shower. Candi's arousal was starting to get overpowering and she didn't want Angela to see her mom's pussy leaking.

As Candi thought about Roy's cock, her need for a quick cum became overpowering. She went into the mudroom and quickly spread her thighs and brought a much-needed relief. She knew that she and Rick were going to ask Roy to take Angela's virginity and the thought made her pussy want more relief. She plunged her fingers into her sloshing wet pussy which, while not totally satisfying, helped her wait until Rick got home so he could fuck her silly.

When Rick got home later that day, Candi had dragged him to the bedroom and had practically raped him. She performed enough foreplay to get him aroused and then forced him onto his back. She almost jumped onto his cock. She was practically sobbing with her desire. As Rick made a motion to thrust his cock into her pussy, she ground down onto his pubic area. Just that quick, Candi's body turned red and her pussy snapped at Rick's cock.

Even though Rick was nowhere near ready to cum, Candi's pussy went through a series of forceful cums. As she finally started to get sated, she fell onto Rick and gasped for breath. Then, she explained what had made her so hot and the promise that she had made to Angela.

All the while, Rick was fucking Candi's pussy just enough to maintain his erection. As Candi related what had happened, Rick started fucking Candi more forcefully. The story had also excited him. He wanted to blast his cum into Candi's pussy. The harder he fucked Candi's pussy, the more aroused she became again.

Rick's groans told Candi that he was going to explode in her pussy. Candi ground her pussy around Rick's cock trying to get all of his oozing cum into her. Candi's motion made Rick cum and then made herself cum. They both tried to fuck the other one to a massive cum; and they both succeeded!

Part 4 will cumming soon. Hope you like this story so far!