Daughter's First Lover Ch. 05

Story Info
She gets deflowered.
6.6k words
4.54
126.9k
26

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While we were in Chicago, Angela had gone by the house to surf the Internet. One of her friends had told her about a site that featured white women and black men. She wanted to check it out privately. She was hoping that we, her parents were making headway in finding her a black lover. The soon to be nineteen year old wanted to see what she might be getting.

After she logged into the ‘net, she went to the site and discovered some of the most erotic scenes she had ever seen. There were pictures of black men with enormous cocks and white women with their lips wrapped around them. There were pictures of tiny white women whose pussies were stuffed with big fat black cocks. There were other pictures of petite white girls whose assholes were jammed full of black cocks. In still more pictures, there were white girls whose faces and hair were drenched with thick white sperm jetting out of black cocks.

As Angela looked at the provocative site, her pussy started drizzling fluid from her slit. She took her clothes off and gently massaged her clit and stuck a finger, then two into her overheated pussy. She rolled and pinched her nipples. When she tried to logoff of the site, she was hit with a barrage of popup ads. Many featured more black and white porn. She looked at several more sites while touching herself. She saw some sites that featured beautiful black girls and well hung white men.

As her lust built and she could feel an orgasm approaching, she moved her hand faster in and over her pussy. She pulled the hood over her clit back and rubbed her engorged clit fast and hard now. As the sensations grew within her pussy, she saw an enormous black cock, one whose stalk seemed to be as big around as a can. There were two young looking women, one black and one white, playing with his enormous cock. In the next picture, both women’s faces were coated with cum. Angela could almost see steam rising as the sticky cum erupted onto their faces.

Another site featured a streaming video that showed another enormous cock fucking a blond haired girl from behind. As the video went from one scene to the next, she could see cum flowing from the man’s cock into the girl’s mouth. Her face was looking up as though she adored the cock that was shooting cum into her mouth. Stream after stream of cum jetted from his huge cock into the girl’s mouth.

That picture caused Angela’s hands to massage her clit. Her massages caused her pussy to clench and spasm and shoot jets of girl cum onto the keyboard. Her cum felt so good as more fluid shot from her steaming pussy. Her hands were coated with sticky, creamy fluids from her overheated pussy. One more spasm of cum ripped through Angela’s pussy while she closed her eyes in ecstasy.

As her cum finally eased, she whispered the hope that her parents would hurry. Her pussy needed to be filled with a black cock and soon. Her surfing the Internet had shown her how much fun and how pleasurable fucking and sucking a black cock could be. She realized that the pics were poses using models and actors but that didn’t diminish Angela’s lust. She also saw the disclaimer that said all models were over the age of eighteen, her age.

She massaged her way to two more cums before shutting the computer down and going back to her friend’s house. Her mind was crowded with the scenes that she had seen. Her body felt relaxed with her cums but she knew that her pussy would feel so much better with a black man’s large, hard cock stuffed in it instead of her fingers. She could imagine the head of his cock buried so deeply in her that she could feel it in her stomach. She reviewed the scenes in her mind of black, large cum-bloated balls dangling between the black men’s legs as their cocks skewered helpless looking white girls. Again she whispered for her parents to hurry. She needed fucking in the worst way.

When we got back home, we sat down with Angela and told her that we had a black friend who said he would be glad to take her virginity. She squealed her delight and jumped up and kissed both of us. We told her that it would be the next weekend. That was great according to Angela.

The next Saturday, Roy and Deb pulled into the driveway right on schedule. Angela was almost jumping around in anticipation. She reminded us of a little kid getting a present. In a way, I guess she was. As Roy and Deb came in, we introduced them to Angela. She studied Roy as he studied her. She was looking at a well built, not quite middle-aged man who was handsome by all standards. He was looking at a tall, large-breasted, long-legged blonde haired young woman.

Angela went to Deb first and hugged her in greeting. They seemed to hit it off immediately which was important in that it was Deb’s husband who would be fucking the young white virgin.

Then Angela went to Roy and hugged him, lightly kissing his lips in greeting. He hugged her lightly and smiled at her. Since Angela was a tall young woman, they didn’t have to bend or reach to kiss each other. Angela looked at the rest of us and said that she wanted us to be in the bedroom with her. She said she wanted us to share in her joy of having a black cock stuffed into her pussy, taking her cherry.

She led all of us into the bedroom, disrobing as she went. By the time she was in the bedroom, all she had on was a half bra and thong panties. The thong beautifully framed her ass cheeks as she walked. Her breasts spilled from the half bra trying to contain them. It was failing spectacularly! Her nipples were exposed and they seemed to stiffen at the sight of us looking at them.

Roy pulled away enough to take his own clothes off. As his pants came off, his cock tented his shorts. Both couples looked so erotic standing there almost naked. Roy reached and touched Angela’s breasts. Her breath hissed at the pleasure of his touch. He turned her around and cupped her breasts through her half bra. He kissed the nape of her neck as he massaged her breasts. We could see moisture starting to coat the front of the thong that ran through her pussy. I say ran through because it didn’t cover much of anything.

His kissing of her neck and shoulders caused her to shudder with lust. Never having been seduced, the sensations from his foreplay were new and exciting to her. She reached down and touched Roy’s cock. At her touch, his cock starting growing even harder. She pulled it out of his shorts and ran her hand over the black thick hard cock that was going to fill her pussy.

She turned and kissed him again. She seemed to be addicted to his full lips. His lips covered her lips totally as their tongues dueled in each other’s mouths. As they broke their kiss, Angela pulled her thong off letting her lover gaze lustfully at her totally nude body. Her breasts jutted proudly from her chest. Her nipples were stiff in their expression of their desire. Her eyes were glowing with excitement as she posed for all of us.

Roy stepped out of his shorts exposing his fully aroused cock. Angela stepped back to get a better look at Roy’s cock. She saw its curved shape and his full, low-hanging balls between his legs. The head of his cock looked like the pictures that she had seen on the Internet. His cock wasn’t quite as big as those but it was still large and exciting looking.

As the couple lay on the bed, they resumed their kissing. They were touching each other all over. As Roy moved down Angela’s body, he kissed her nipples. That caused her to moan slightly and cup them so he could suck them even more. His tongue drifted down her body probing her navel. While that tickled her slightly, the sensations ran straight to her pussy.

After licking his way from her navel to her pubic mound, he kissed the lips of her virgin pussy. They were already moist with her lust. He stuck the tip of his tongue into her pussy. You could almost see the heat waves rising from her pussy. Roy moved down until his mouth was over her pussy. He gently spread her perfect pussy lips and saw the pink, wet, hot insides. They were coated with her thick fluids, the fluids that were going to coat Roy’s black cock.

Right then though, his tongue probed her pussy as he alternately jabbed and licked her pussy. At first, he ignored her clit. The sensations of his probing tongue were causing her to writhe on the bed. When his tongue bumped her clit, she seemed to levitate from the bed. Again and again, he bumped her clit with his talented tongue. When he sucked her clit between his lips and sucked it, her pussy gushed girl juice that coated Roy’s face. When her cum hit her, her body turned red and she opened her mouth in a silent scream. She was clenching the sheets as her pussy blew up around Roy’s mouth.

Roy eased away from her pussy letting her catch her breath. He stroked the hair on her pussy while she came down from her massive cum. When she had recovered somewhat, she pulled him up to her and kissed him, tasting the liquids from her pussy on his lips.

She turned him over and moved down his body until she came to his cock. It had deflated a little as he had orally assaulted her pussy. As she took it in her hand, examining it closely, it stiffened again. She could see the veins running through it. She saw his full balls lying between his thighs. She could feel the strength of his cock as she held it in her hand.

The contrast of skin color was arousing to Candi, Deb and I too. I could see the women were gazing in lustful rapture as they watched the virgin girl, woman really, taste her first cock.

Angela’s tongue licked around the head of Roy’s cock, tasting the drops of precum that leaked from the tip. She licked the head of his cock and then took it tentatively into her mouth. She sucked it in slowly, feeling the head ease into her mouth. She stroked his cock as she took as much of it as she could. For her first time sucking a cock, she took an amazing amount of his cock into her mouth. She was bobbing her head up and down on Roy’s thick cock. Roy could feel the sensations running through him that told him he would cum soon.

Reluctantly, he made her stop. He told her that he wanted his first load of cum in her belly through her pussy. She would soon get it soon enough in her mouth. He moved onto his back letting her get on top of him. He told her to grab his cock and run it through her slit to wet the head. When she rose up, we could see the moisture glistening on her virgin pussy. The virgin pussy that was soon to be pillaged by a raging black cock. Her desires and wishes were soon to be met.

She lowered her pussy until the head of his cock penetrated her. She slowly lowered her pussy onto his cock. We could see it slowly disappearing into her steamy cauldron. She stopped for a moment and then rose up and then lowered herself sharply on his cock. She gave a little hiss of pain and shortly, we could see flecks of blood mingled with her cock-coating fluids.

Beside me, Candi gave a little sob of sympathy and happiness as she watched her daughter willingly give up her virginity. Her eyes glistened as she watched her baby, her beautiful grown baby, being fucked by a well-hung black man.

As Angela finally took all of his cock into her pussy, she felt as though she had a pole in her. When she started slowly moving though, the sensations started coursing through her body. They were nothing like anything she had ever experienced. Even when she was making herself cum, they weren’t anything like this! Roy started moving slightly, thrusting his cock up into her pussy. That caused the sensations to become even more intense.

Angela could only wonder at the feelings that coursed through her body. She understood lust of course, but never on this scale. Her whole body was tingling as though a thousand needles were gently probing her skin. There was a fire growing in her pussy. A fire that could only be satisfied by a cock shooting hot, soothing sperm into her pussy. As Roy continued thrusting his cock into her newly opened pussy, he twisted a little, causing new sensations to run through Angela’s pussy.

The tightness of her pussy was causing Roy to grit his teeth to keep from shooting his sperm until she had a cum. Her pussy was steadily secreting its fluids to keep his cock lubed. Her lube was sticky and white. We could smell her arousal. She was making little sounds of ecstasy as Roy jabbed his cock into Angela’s pussy.

Roy’s thrusts became more violent as his cum approached. Angela could sense his cum rising as her pussy announced her own cum. Roy was thrusting up harder and harder into her virgin pussy as his balls tried to empty their load of sperm into her pussy. His thrusts kept bumping Angela’s aroused clit. Angela’s insides seemed to twist as cum exploded in her pussy. She thought at first that she was urinating on herself as the pleasure ran through her body. Immediately though, she realized what was happening. Even in her realization though, her pussy exploded again. Dimly, she could feel Roy’s cock shooting hot, soothing cum into her overheated pussy.

His thrusts caused the head of his cock to penetrate deeply into her pussy. His cock bumped her cervix as it kept on spurting its load of sperm. Every spurt of his cock caused another thrill of orgasm to pump through Angela’s body. When her last spasm of orgasm blasted through her pussy, she screamed her enjoyment of it. She was bouncing up and down on Roy’s impaling cock. She milked the last of his cum with her overstuffed, overflowing pussy. His thrusts forced her pussy to squeeze out its thick, white coating fluids. Soon, his cum started leaking out mixed with her fluids. The mixture was even thicker when mixed together than her fluids alone.

As they lay there catching their breaths, she leaned over him again. His cock was still buried in her pussy as she lay in his arms. He was moving just enough to keep his cock from deflating. She could feel its stiffness, as it stayed buried in her. Her pussy twitched its excitement, as his cock kept moving in it. Her pussy was still wet and it grew wetter with his continued thrusts.

Soon, she started moving her lower body in time with Roy’s thrusts. She lay in his arms as their lower bodies engaged in that age-old movement of lovers. As her pussy started heating up again, Roy’s still hard cock started penetrating deeper into her pussy. His motions caused her clit to rub against Roy’s cock making her moan her enjoyment.

While we watched the lovers, Deb reached into my lap and touched my hard cock. I opened my legs to let her play with my cock through my clothes. We were all watching the lovers and reveling in their enjoyment. We watched as Roy embraced Angela and pulled her to his lips. His dark brown body and her light body looked so erotic as they were entwined sexually.

Deb unfastened my pants and reached in to fondle my cock and balls. Candi saw what was going on and reached her hand into my pants to join Deb’s. I stood and stepped out of my clothes. My cock was sticking straight out from my groin as the excitement of watching my daughter get deflowered coursed through my body.

On the bed, the black and white lovers had started fucking harder again. I could see that Roy’s balls were coated with thick white fluids. Each thrust of his cock would cause more fluid to ooze out. Angela’s pussy was secreting it as fast as it leaked out of her.

They were fucking with a leisurely pace now. Their initial lust had been satisfied and they could enjoy the sensations that their bodies were producing. Roy’s cock had stuffed and penetrated Angela’s virgin pussy and now, it was doing it again. Her pussy had had its first cock-induced orgasm and now, it was approaching another one.

She looked over and saw me standing there with Deb and Candi’s hands wrapped around my cock. She could see my cum-filled balls being rolled in the women’s hands. She watched the precum oozing from the head of my cock and saw Deb wipe it with her fingers and lick it. Then, she saw her mom do the same thing. That seemed to inspire her to fuck harder, not that she needed any inspiration. Deb wiped more precum and held it to Angela’s mouth so she could taste her dad’s secretions. Ooh daddy, that’s so good she moaned.

Roy’s thrusting was taking on an urgent force now. Angela’s own motions matched his. She ground her pussy against his cock as he forced it deeper and deeper into her pussy. Again, the head of his cock bumped her cervix as he thrust forcefully into her.

Angela’s pussy had started its own march to another cum. She could feel it building in her pussy as he fucked her. She watched as Deb and Candi stroked my hard cock. She could see my hips flexing as it pumped a load of sperm into my dick.

On the bed, Roy’s grunts of pleasure announced his cum. Angela’s pussy started cumming a split second later making her scream with pleasure. Angela’s screams and Roy’s grunts of pleasure mingled with my own groans as Deb and Candi jacked my cock. My cum oozed out of the tip of my cock. Deb moved under my cock to catch the thick, oozing fluid in her mouth. Stream after stream of thick, white cum oozed from my cock into Deb’s mouth.

On the bed, Roy’s cock blasted cum deep into Angela’s pussy. She was bouncing violently on the bed, jamming Roy’s cock deeper and deeper into her pussy. This orgasm was more intense than the first one. Again and again, her pussy gushed fluid around Roy’s cock as her cum sent her head into a spin. The feeling of his sperm splashing against the back of her pussy triggered more orgasms in her pussy.

Soon though, their bodies slowly stopped their orgasms as their spent bodies begged for relief. She pushed herself off of Roy and lay beside him in his arms. They nuzzled and gazed at us as my cock oozed the last drops of cum into Deb’s mouth. They watched as Deb moved to Candi and surprised her because Deb hadn’t swallowed a drop of my cum. She shared it with Candi as they kissed.

Angela’s hand moved down to Roy’s deflating cock and touched it, looking down at it. She was a woman now. This was the cock that had made her one. She knew that it was the first, but by no means, the last black cock that would invade her pussy.

That next autumn, Angela went away to college. Although the college was only fifty miles away, it was too far to drive everyday so she lived in a dorm for her first three years. Because she had done so well, we paid rent for an apartment that bordered the campus for her fourth year.

She had gone to the administration building looking for a tutor to help her with her math. She made an appointment to meet the tutor the next day in the library. She didn’t know who he or she was until the person got there. It turned out that the tutor was a black man, maybe twenty-three or twenty-four years old. His name was Raheem.

As they progressed through her tutoring sessions, she realized that she was being drawn to this quiet, shy man. For his part, he never made a pass or said anything that could’ve been construed as a pass. At first, when she tried to engage him in conversation, he never had anything to say. He rarely looked straight at her, even when trying to make a point about some math process.

When she took her exams in the winter, just before Christmas break, she aced her math quiz. The tutoring sessions paid off! She was so happy that she invited Raheem to dinner at her apartment. He brought a bottle of wine and some flowers. He had made a card on the computer that offered congratulations on passing the exam. She was very touched by his thoughtful gesture.

After dinner, they sat sipping the wine and making small talk. Angela was curious about Raheem and his shy quiet manner. The wine loosened his tongue a little. They laughed as they talked about their families and the things that had occurred as they were growing up. When he found out that she had been a cheerleader in high school, he had her do a cheer. She was dressed in a short skirt and a tight fitting blouse that accentuated her breasts.

12