Daughter's First Lover Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she jumped doing her routine, her skirt flew up exposing her thong panties. Her breasts jiggled beneath her blouse. She sat back down beside him, laughing at herself. She noticed though that he was looking at her bare thighs. She made no effort to pull her skirt down. She moved a little causing her skirt to ride higher up her thighs.

Raheem seemed unable to take his eyes off of her silky smooth thighs. Angela took his hand and placed it on her thigh. That seemed to startle him out of his trance. He looked at her and she was smiling at him. She pulled his hand higher up her thigh until it was touching her thong.

She drew him to her and kissed his lips. Among all of the pleasant things involved in foreplay, Angela enjoyed kissing the most. She kissed Raheem, chewing on his thick lips. She thrust her tongue deeply into his mouth. He started responding to her kisses. His tongue forced hers back into her mouth.

He traced the outline of her thong as it barely covered her pussy. She dropped her hand to his lap and felt the outline of his cock. He reached to touch her breasts through her blouse. She freed her hand and unbuttoned her blouse and shrugged it off of her shoulders. Her bra was straining to hold her proud full breasts. When she unhooked her bra, Raheem let out a small gasp. Her nipples were aroused and sticking out.

She stood and pulled Raheem to his feet. She slid her skirt down, exposing her thong-covered pussy. She reached for his pants and unfastened them. He slid them down his legs and stepped out of them. She could see his cock straining to be free of his underwear. When he slid his underwear down, she saw a cock that mightily resembled those she had seen on the porn site those few years ago.

She sank to her knees to marvel at his cock. It had to be ten or eleven inches long. The head of his cock was small but it crowned a thick, black shaft. His pubic hair at the base of his cock was crinkly as his cock stood out from his groin. She took his cock into her mouth and kissed it and licked it. He was running his fingers through her hair as she sucked his gigantic cock. She took it from her mouth and stroked it, licking the head.

Without warning, his cock erupted in a blast of hot sperm. It splashed onto her face and into her hair. One blast completely covered her right eye. Another hit her squarely on her chin. She opened her mouth to capture some, tasting its salty tanginess. Several strong blasts covered her bare breasts, as his cock seemed to have an endless supply of sperm.

When his orgasm subsided, he looked embarrassed about his premature ejaculation. She calmed him, making him sit while she wiped the cum from her face. Far from dissatisfied, she knew that his next cum would take awhile and she intended to force his monster cock into her already sopping wet pussy.

She pulled him into her bedroom, pulling her thong off as she went. His still hard cock bobbed from his groin as she pulled him to her bed. She had him lay on his back, knowing that most men can last longer that way. She took his huge manhood and placed it at her pussy. She sank slowly, taking the head into her hot pussy. She lowered herself slowly; feeling its girth stretch her farther than she had ever been before.

Raheem made little thrusts up to help his cock slide into her pussy. One of his thrusts caused Angela to have a small cum, a very satisfying one. That helped lube his entry into her pussy. She wasn’t sure that all of his cock would fit into her but she intended to take as much as she could.

She remembered reading that the average vagina was nine to ten inches long while the average cock was a little more than six inches long. She intended to find out how deep her pussy was.

She sank lower and lower down on his cock. Her white skin and his black skin created an erotic scene when she looked into the mirror. His black hands fondling her white breasts with their bright pink nipples looked like a painting. When she looked underneath herself, she could see that almost all of his shaft was in her. Her pussy felt overstuffed with his cock.

At last! All of his beautiful manhood was in her! She could feel its power as it filled her. She moved up and down slowly on his cock. She felt thickness of it and her pussy gushed more fluid. Her arousal grew even more as Raheem started fucking upwards into her pussy. She was moaning her pleasure at his fucking of her pussy. Never had she felt so good. Never had her pussy contained a monster like this one. And she realized that she wasn’t really containing it. It had captured her. His cock had captured and was holding her pussy hostage. The ransom would be her cum. Her pussy cumming around his rampaging cock forced its way in and out of her sopping wet pussy.

The squishing sound was loud in the room. The fucking couple was like animals in heat. Her breasts were swinging wildly across her chest as she bounced, almost violently, on his thick, black cock. Every thrust from him elicited a grunt of exertion, as though he were exercising.

Her pussy started its tingling announcement of its orgasm. She was literally crying now with desire. She wanted to cum in the worst way. She wanted to cum around this wonderful, lovely piece of black flesh. She wanted it to shoot its load of cum into her belly. Into her womb where one day she would have babies.

She ground down now, her head thrown back in a silent scream of pleasure. A pleasurable sensation that she had never experienced before. She had had orgasms before but none like this. As she groaned her cum, her pussy was pulling Raheem’s cum from his balls. He jerked up, making little grunting sounds of his own as his balls emptied their load of scalding cum into her pussy. Angela could feel the power of his cum. It was as though he were peeing in her pussy. His cum seemed to be one continuous stream of fluid.

His cum matched hers as they fucked wildly, with abandon. One thrust was so violent, it almost threw her off but she stayed coupled to his cock. Her pussy milked and sucked the cum from his balls. His cock made another flex and sprayed her womb with more of his sperm. Her orgasm seemed to be never ending. One intense sensation rolled into another, more intense sensation so that her body seemed to be one giant cum organism.

When it seemed that their bodies couldn’t contain each other, their massive orgasms started subsiding. She slumped over onto his chest, her lips meeting his. Although he had had two massive orgasms, his cock was still rock hard as it stayed buried deep into her pussy. Her pussy clenched around his massive organ.

They rolled over, still coupled and he lay on her. It was as though they couldn’t get enough of each other. He started fucking her again. Her white body seemed to make him insatiable. His black cock was starting to thrust down into her pussy. Her pussy was as wet as it had ever been. It was still secreting fluid around his cock. As they lay there fucking, their mingled fluids drained from her pussy over her asshole down onto her sheets. Every thrust of his cock seemed to force more fluid out. As quickly as he fucked her fluids out, she secreted even more.

He raised himself on his hands, the only contact being his cock in her pussy. She reached to massage his nearly hairless chest. She ran her hands over his body as she manipulated her pussy around his cock. His thrusts were slow and soft as he fucked her pussy. The fire in her pussy had been extinguished but he was rekindling it. She threw her legs around his hips, forcing him into her. She started grinding her pussy against his ravaging cock.

Their fucking started taking on an urgent need again. She held him tightly as his cock fucked its way deeper into her pussy. She could feel it in places where there had never been a cock before. He fucked her sweet, tight pussy as though he would never fuck another one. She was responding to his thrusts with thrusts of her own.

Once again, their organs announced a cum. Once again, they made animal noises as their orgasms coursed through their veins. She moaned as her pussy spasmed around his cock. He groaned as his cock once again blasted its large amount of sperm into her womb. As his cock seemed to blast one continuous stream of sperm, his back arched and he seemingly froze in that position. The only movements seemed to be his cock forcing more and more sperm into her pussy.

At last, his stream of sperm seemed to subside and it was his turn to collapse onto her body. They lay like that for a long time until he worked up the energy to roll off of her. They lay side by side touching each other as lovers are wont to do. She was wondering idly if she should get off of the pill and have babies. His cock could certainly provide all of the sperm needed.

He wondered if this were a dream. He hadn’t fucked a lot of girls but this one was so special. Her pussy contained his monster cock. It had drained his voluminous balls. Three times, it had drained them. She was the first white girl he had ever fucked. Her skin color seemed to be an added attraction but not the only one. Her body was as fine as any he had ever seen. No woman in porn movies, internet sites or anywhere else had looked as good.

She convinced him to come home with her for Christmas break. He really had nowhere to go. She called us to tell us that she was bringing a guest home, would it be all right. We assumed it would be a young female classmate. Imagine our surprise when she walked in, hand in hand with Raheem. Introductions were made and we were drawn to the quiet young man who obviously liked our daughter. Just as obviously, she seemed to like him.

Angela told her mother that she had a surprise for later that night. She wouldn’t tell Candi what it was though. All the rest of day, Candi tried to find out what the surprise was.

At dinner, we talked about school and what was going on. We found out a little about Raheem. He had lived with his aunt and uncle, neither of whom particularly wanted him there. His parents had deserted him and the court had placed him with his aunt and uncle. He had gotten an academic scholarship and supplanted his stipend by tutoring.

That night at bedtime, Angela came into our room, pulling Raheem by the hand. She told her mother that this was her surprise. She pulled Raheem’s clothes off, exposing his soft cock. Even soft, it looked to be six inches long. Candi looked at her daughter in surprise. Go ahead mother Angela said. Touch it. Feel it. Make it grow. Candi reached for Raheem’s soft cock and as she touched it, it twitched. She fondled it, stroking it, fondling his balls.

As his cock grew, Angela came to me and we sat and watched Candi’s eyes grow wide as Raheem’s cock grew. When it reached its full size, she was holding it in both hands. She kissed the head of his cock, tasting his precum as it started bubbling from the slit of his cock.

Watch Daddy, Angela whispered to me. As Candi took the head of his cock into her mouth, she stroked his cock. It seemed to slowly disappear into her mouth. Just as she pulled back to lick it again, it exploded onto her face. Stream after stream of Raheem’s cum blew out onto Candi’s face. She tried to catch it in her mouth but she got it all over her face and upper torso.

When it had stopped shooting as was dribbling its final drops, Angela handed her mother a towel. She wiped her face and stared in amazement at Raheem’s still rock hard cock. She moved over onto her back and pulled Raheem to her, putting his magnificent cock in her pussy. Even though Candi’s pussy was looser than Angela’s, it was still stuffed beyond anything she had ever felt.

As Raheem slowly fucked Candi’s pussy, his cock flexed inside of her pussy driving her wild with excitement. She grabbed his hips, pulling him as deep as he could get inside of her pussy. His massive cock was scratching the itch that was inside of her pussy. His cock forced its way through her pussy into her womb. Her girl lube was coating his thick black cock. We could hear and see and smell their sex. The massive stalk of Raheem’s cock seemed to be sucked into her steaming maw. His balls lay on her asshole, full of more cum to shoot into her pussy.

I could see the redness creeping up Angela’s body. I knew that she was going to cum soon. Her breathing became ragged as her orgasm approached. Raheem’s motions went from smooth to jerky as his cum approached. He was trying to fuck her but she grabbed his hips pulling him as hard as she could into her pussy. She gave out with little shrieks of pleasure as his cock caused her to go from cum to cum. Each cum was more forceful than the last.

When Raheem’s cock started cumming, we could see his balls twitching on Candi’s asshole as they emptied their load of cum into her pussy. To Candi, it seemed as though his cum was one continuous stream. It splashed deeply in her, deeper than any cum ever had before. She could feel it coating her womb. There was a hot sensation in her womb that she knew was his cum.

As their orgasms subsided, Raheem climbed off of Candi, his cock coated with their fluids. Angela and I could see the fluids flowing from Candi’s pussy onto the bed. Angela reached and scooped some onto her fingers, giving me a taste and licking the rest.

Candi said that she was sure she was pregnant again. Never had a cock traveled that far into her pussy before. She could tell that his sperm had traveled farther, faster than any she had ever had .

Angela had undressed and climbed on top of Raheem’s still hard cock. As it disappeared into her pussy, she told us that she had gone to the doctor and had gotten off of the pill. She wanted a baby and she wanted Raheem’s baby. As she fucked Raheem’s cock, Candi moved onto her hands and knees offering me her cum-coated asshole. As my cock slid into her bowels, she moved back to me, wiggling her ass as she did.

As Raheem thrust his enormous cock into Angela, he made her pussy cum. She moaned her way through her cum and still rode his proud cock.

I reached around Candi and cupped her breasts, pinching her nipples. She had always had a cum when we fucked like that and now was no exception. She was having a cum from my cock being buried in her asshole and my fingers pulling at her nipples.

Raheem started moaning as his cum approached. Angela’s pussy was overstuffed with his relentless thrusts. She told all of us that she was cumming again. As she started cumming, Raheem threw his hips up at her, raising her up as his cock shot its continuous stream of sperm into her. Angela was begging him to give her a baby. Give her a black, sweet baby. Give her a child to love and care for.

Raheem’s cock shot its load of cum soaking her womb. It flooded her pussy with a gushing torrent of hot sperm. Angela could feel it soaking into her tissues. It flowed back out of her pussy, down onto his balls and onto the bed.

As we all lay exhausted on the bed, Angela told us that she and Raheem were going to be a couple. She wanted his baby and figured it would be born well after their graduation from college. They wanted to be together as they started life together.

That spring, Candi told me that she was indeed pregnant. She was pregnant with Raheem’s baby. She was worried about how I felt about it. I was ecstatic. Medicine had advanced a long way since Angela had been born and Candi’s doctor felt that even though she was forty-five, her chances of having a healthy baby were good.

That next autumn, Candi delivered a baby boy. Three days later, Angela delivered a baby boy. I knew Candi and I were going to be asked about a black baby but I didn’t care. I had a son and a son-in-law. I was happy. Candi was happy. Angela was happy. And every so often, Raheem and Angela would come over and Candi would fuck Raheem’s monstrous black cock. Eventually, I fucked my daughter’s sweet pussy. Even after his monstrous cock and a baby, her pussy was tight and silky smooth.

What a life!

12