Daughter's Hot Friend

Story Info
Honey dad working at home is seduced by daughter's friend.
1.3k words
4.34
58.4k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hungff4u
Hungff4u
28 Followers

My name is Adam and I am working from my home office. It's already 9am on an early summer morning and I've been working for at least 4 hours it feels. Sitting in in my chair just in a pair of loose basketball shorts and a t-shirt I'm working on another investment portfolio for another client and draining my second protein shake of the morning when my oldest daughter comes in, "dad, can Miranda come over today?"

"Yeah, after 10, and don't forget to pick your brother up from his work today."

I continue working on my reports through the morning. Stopping to shower around 10:30 am. From the shower I heard the doorbell ring and Ashley answered it. Her friend Miranda had arrived. Deep down I always thought my daughter was beautiful and she had just as beautiful friends, yet for some dirty, perverse reason, Miranda makes my cock throb more than it should. Her beautiful dark glowing skin, her bright green eyes, soft but full pink lips, and from what I could tell when I've seen her in a bikini, an incredibly tight body, thick ass, and large C cup maybe even D cup breasts. Getting out of the shower, I looked myself over, not that I care what an 18 year old thinks and besides I'm happily married, but still, I can't stop myself from fantasizing about getting her taste on my breath. Throwing my clothes back on, I went back to work. I tried my best to conceal my thickening cock in my shorts and tried to regain my concentration on work but couldn't help but be distracted by Miranda's appearance. Her freshly painted white toes, long smooth legs, high waisted ripped denim shorts that let a little bit of her ass cheeks hang out, and her low rising dark green tank top, it was clear she wasn't wearing a bra, as her nipples poked through the soft fabric. The sound of her flip flops against her feet and the floor reminds me of the sound of skin against skin when my wife and I fuck passionately.

Suddenly, Ashley appeared in the doorway, "Miranda is going to stay when I go to get Jason, ok dad."

I nodded and continued my work. The front door closed and I heard Miranda walking towards my office and the kitchen. Poking her head in my office smiling she said "hi Adam" giggling softly as she walked in and placed her hands on the chair in front of me. I could see she was swaying her hips back and forth a little and undressing me with her eyes. "I'll be blunt, have you ever had a black woman before?"

I shook my head shocked and unsure where this was heading.

Miranda walked around the chair and my desk and placed my hand on her chest.

"Well I've never had an older man fuck me either." Smiling as she said this, Miranda slipped to her knees and ran her hands up my thigh before finding my cock pressed hard against my thigh throbbing at the slightest touch. Licking her lips, Miranda said in a sultry and innocent voice, "Well daddy, do you want to fuck me?" She had the look of innocence and sultry desire, her eyes big and pleading, her soft, full pink lips slightly parted. I nodded again. I was in new waters and was certain to keep this a secret. With that, Miranda dropped to all fours and crawled to the leg box of my desk and pulled my shorts down, springing my hard throbbing cock free. Her warm breath felt amazing on my shaft, a soft gasp and moan left her lips as she wrapped her hands around the base of my shaft. The feeling of her tongue running the length under my cock sent chills in my spine as she left small kisses all over my groin.

"I'm going to worship daddy's cock," she started, "I'm going to take care of daddy's full and heavy balls." Pressing her lips against the head of my cock she worked her way down my shaft to the base, softly gagging as she bobbed her head slowly further down until she was at the base and held herself there. Pulling back she stroked my cock and continued her rhythm, pumping, sucking, squeezing, worshipping my cock, stopping only once to pull her shorts off and her small little pink g-string, tying the soft wet fabric around the base of my cock spreading her pussy lips for me to see her wet pink cunt, as two fingers deep inside. The soft wet sounds of her mouth around my cock and her fingers fucking her pussy filled the room. A groan left my lips and she took that as her sign to turn up the heat.

Pushing my chair back she stood up in front of me and sat on my desk, running her hands through my hair she guided my face between her legs and I understood what she wanted. As Miranda squeezed her nipples I kissed between her legs, sucking softly before plunging my tongue deep in her tight pink cunt, sucking on her clit softly while running my fingers inside her pussy, rubbing her g-spot her moans filled the room as she started to squirm and moan to her first orgasm of the day. Finally her pussy tightened over my fingers and her juices flooded my face and mouth, helping her up, I put her in my lap, and ran my hands down her legs over her soft wrinkled soles as she ran her pussy lips along the length of my throbbing cock before plunging herself down to my base. As she fought back a moan I hurried my face in her beautiful breasts, sucking on them softly as her tight pussy milked and squeezed my cock like I've never experienced before.

"I'm gonna cum if you keep this up little girl." I groaned aggressively.

She just smiled and fucked herself harder, "I want you to cum in me." she smiled devilishly. Slamming down one more time and rocking her hips she got what she wanted, my balls tightened up, my cock throbbed intensely and ropes of hot sticky cum shot deep into Miranda's tight fertile pussy. While my cum filled her pussy and my cock felt drained, it wasn't enough for the dirty little slut fucking me her moans now filling the house, our fluids mixing and pooling in my lap she fucked my cock to another load of hot cum boiling in my balls and she stopped for a moment looking me I the eyes,

"Don't you dare cum yet daddy." she giggled, getting up she bent over my desk and spread her legs, looking back at me she muttered the dirtiest thing a little girl could say to me, "fuck me in the ass and fill it with your cum." Spreading her ass cheeks I slowly pressed my cock against her tight virgin asshole and slowly eased each inch into her butt, her soft whimpering and moans filled the room more and then she started to fuck back while rubbing her clit. "Cum for me daddy" "I want to cum with you." It was almost all it took, 3 more full pumps into her tight ass and I erupted again, spurting more cum into her tight little hole like the good cum dump she was becoming for me. As she pulled my cock out of her ass with a a soft wet sound, cum running down her legs she wiped herself clean with her g-string and me as well before putting the cum soaked fabric back on over her pussy. Helping me put my shorts back on, she giggled and gave me a log wet kiss, "is daddy going to keep a secret, and will daddy fuck my tight little holes like the good slut I am again soon?" I nodded and kissed her belly button before I watched her walk away happy and full of cum.

Oh what have I started? I thought.

To be continued

Hungff4u
Hungff4u
28 Followers