Daughter's Initiation into Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve couldn't take her eyes off her mother. She couldn't see her daddy's penis from the angle she was standing, but she could definitely see her mother slowly bobbing back and forth. She finally spoke, "Yes, Daddy." Nervously, she slowly took off her robe.

Once his daughter was naked and vulnerable in front of him, her eyes not making eye contact, either looking at the floor or her mother, Dylan couldn't tell, he complimented, "God created a perfect body for you to inhabit in this journey, my dear."

"Thank you," Eve blushed, feeling flattered by the compliment and equally awkward at being naked in front of her father.

"And I imagine you are wondering what your mother is doing," he asked.

"S-s-she's giving you a blow job," Eve stammered, that being the term she had heard her classmates call it.

"Eve!" The minister scolded. "Do not taint this act with the nastiness the devil is getting your peers to do."

Eve apologized, even more confused now, "S-s-sorry, Daddy."

The Minister quickly softened his tone, like he could often do when preaching, "It's okay, honey. It's just that I know you may still have the devil's sin in you, and I get overly protective at times."

"I know, Daddy," she agreed, knowing today was the day the devil would be expelled from her.

"Anyway, your mother is worshipping the Lord through me. By retrieving the seed that God created, she is staying holy and pure," Dylan explained, an absurd explanation he had used on many women over the years, and which they had often swallowed hook, line and sinker.

"Oh," Eve said, the explanation somehow making sense.

"You see, my dear," he continued, "humans were created with a weakness...temptation. To control such temptation, wives must remain purified and protected from the temptation of sin by being cleansed with the semen of their husband."

Oddly, this too made sense to Eve, yet instantly she wondered about unmarried girls like her. "So what protects unmarried girls from the corruption of the devil, Daddy?"

"Great question, my dear," he groaned, close to coming in his wife's mouth. "That will be explained tonight when we have start your journey of purification. Now to keep a woman ultimately free of sin they must take their man's purifying seed in different locations."

Eve was confused and watched as her Daddy pushed his chair back, stood up and revealed his penis. She had never seen one before but instantly wondered how something so big could fit in her Mother's mouth.

"Come be purified, my bride," Dylan instructed.

The obedient wife crawled out from under the table, glanced quickly at her naked, stunned daughter and moved on her knees in front of her man.

Dylan ordered, "Beg to be cleansed of your sins."

Although he usually came in one of her three vessels of pleasure, she knew this meant she was getting a facial. "Master of the house," she began, "please let me repent my sins and cleanse me of impurity."

Dylan stroked his cock and asked, "What do you want to repent?"

She considered what to say here, how much to reveal to her still innocent daughter, yet decided to be extreme and admit the truth, foreshadowing all that was soon going to be a part of her daughter's Christian life of obedience, "I have been feeling the temptation of the devil when my vagina gets wet while at the high school."

Dylan loved his wife's declaration, her mindless obedience to what he wanted, "And what exactly tempts you?"

Lilly admitted, as she would even if her daughter wasn't there, "I want to protect the girls from becoming sluts by taking all the boys' semen."

"Would you do that?" he asked, knowing she was already doing exactly that.

"It would be a way to protect our young ladies from the sin that is everywhere," Lilly admitted, she was already doing quite a bit of taking loads from seniors and college boys.

"I see," he nodded, deciding not to prolong his conversation more, noticing the confusion on his daughter's face. "Anything else?"

Looking at her daughter, she admitted also, "Shaving my daughter, I can't deny a moment of impurity."

"How so?" he asked, knowing his load was coming very soon.

"I was drawn to her vagina," she admitted.

"That is natural," he groaned, "as you want to assist her in protecting her from the sins of the devil."

"I do, I do," Lilly admitted, noticing her husband's legs stiffening.

Eve couldn't deny how much her pussy tingled. It was taking all her will power to not touch herself.

Looking at his flushed daughter, he asked, "Is your vagina wet?"

"Yes, Daddy," she admitted.

"If you want some protection until this evening come join your mother on your knees, my dear," he offered, implementing his plan a little earlier than he originally intended.

Eve didn't even hesitate, the intense feelings inside her driving her crazy, she moved beside her mother dropped to her knees and stared at her daddy's penis.

Seeing his beautiful 18-year-old daughter on her knees in front of him, her massive 34DD tits, still smaller than her mother's 34FFs was the final straw and he grunted, "You are forgivennnnn," as his load rocketed out of him and onto his smiling wife's face. He turned immediately so the second rocket of cum hit his daughter directly on the nose and lips. He wanted to slide his cock in her mouth once the third and fourth much smaller sprays hit her chin and neck, but refrained knowing he had much grander plans for tonight.

Eve couldn't believe how instantly the burning in her loins began to fade once her dad's sperm hit her face. She felt a strange rush of equilibrium as her sin was washed away.

Dylan looked at the two women in his house, both coated with his cum, and said, "Now, let's finish breakfast."

Lilly sat up, pulled up her daughter, scooped up the cum on her own face, put it in her mouth and said, "God bless you, my dear."

"Thank you, Mommy," Eve said, staring at the white goo on her Mom's face.

"Oatmeal?" Lilly asked her daughter.

"Yes, please," Eve nodded, as life instantly returned to the morning ritual, except they were all naked.

They all ate in silence and once done, Dylan stood up and said, "My dear, you are wearing the angel costume at the school this afternoon for Fall Festival, correct?"

"Yes, Daddy," Eve said, as she was playing the angel in the school play, glancing at her dad's now flaccid penis.

"You will also be wearing a pair of thigh high stockings instead of pantyhose," Dylan said.

"What are those?" Eve asked.

"Your mother will show you," he answered. "We need to tempt the devil today by leaving him access to your vagina."

"Okay," Eve nodded, although she was confused by the conversation.

"Your mother will also be putting a plastic egg inside your vagina," Dylan continued. "You must resist the temptation to reach orgasm...even though the temptation will grow throughout the day."

"Okay, Daddy," Eve agreed, even though she didn't understand what he was talking about.

"Go help Eve get ready, Lilly," Dylan instructed, bending over and kissing his daughter's forehead like he always did.

"Come with me," Lilly said, standing up.

"Yes, Mommy," Eve agreed, standing up and following her mother.

First they washed their sticky faces, before Lilly helped her put the thigh high stockings on.

Eve asked, "Daddy wants me to wear these?"

"Daddy always knows best," Lilly pointed out.

"But the top of my stockings will be seen when I am sitting down at my desk," Eve pointed out, self-conscious of being noticed like some of the other girls at her school.

"We need to tempt the devil as much as possible, my dear," Lilly said, quoting her husband. "Now relax, honey, I need to get your vagina slightly wet for this to go in."

"O-o-okay," Eve agreed, as she watched her mother move her finger to her vagina. "Ooooooh," she moaned as her vagina lips were touched.

"You're already wet, my dear," Lilly acknowledged, before she slid the vibrating egg inside her virgin vagina, curious what perverse plans her husband had for her daughter with this.

"Oh God," Eve gasped as her vagina was filled, before realizing what she had just said. "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, honey," Lilly smiled and comforted. "I scream out the Lord's name often when Daddy fucks, I mean makes love, to me. It is the ultimate declaration to thank the Lord for the pleasure you are experiencing and give yourself to him completely.

"Okay," Eve said, feeling better but still awkward.

Lilly reached for a pair of panties and helped slide them on her daughter. "Now, walk around a bit, it may take a while to get used to," recalling wearing one for the first time while performing as Cinderella in a musical in college.

"Okay," Eve said, standing up. "Ohhhh," she whimpered, the egg moving around inside her, stimulating her vagina.

"And don't do that," Lilly joked.

"It feels weird," Eve admitted, as she continued walking back and forth.

Lilly added, "Don't forget, what happened downstairs, our new nude home philosophy and the devil's sin you are fighting must be kept a secret.

"Of course, Mommmmy," Eve moaned, still not used to having something inside her. The pleasure was increasing and the temptation to touch herself was already there.

Lilly left her daughter alone to get used to the egg inside her, while she went downstairs to clean up the breakfast dishes.

Eve slowly got dressed, all in white, white stockings, white panties, white bra, white blouse and her school uniform skirt that was just long enough to hide the stocking tops (while standing), and white flats. Today she was going to be a bit of an oxymoron as she dressed all day in white and later as an angel and then was to dress all in red and be dressed as a she-devil in the evening. She walked around, sat down and back up, as she continued to get used to the egg in her. Eventually, she got accustomed to having it inside her, the pleasure a constant distraction, yet knowing she must refuse the temptation.

.....

The morning flew by for Dylan as he finished plans for the exorcism of the devil in his daughter. Eve, meanwhile, got somewhat used to the egg in her vagina, although there was a constant tease, and it was impossible to hide the tops of her thigh high stockings, making her feel like she was being stared at, judged, whispered about. Yet, she couldn't completely stop thinking of the pleasure she was resisting, always barely lingering below the surface. She barely listened in class, couldn't remember dates on her history quiz and could feel the many eyes watching her. Also, wearing thigh highs instead of pantyhose, made her feel naked and vulnerable, yet oddly sexy as well; as if she was one of her peers and not the good girl outcast pariah she was usually seen as.

Before lunch, Dylan called Principal Peck. "Hi Ms. Peck, could you please send Beth over at lunch?"

"Of course," she agreed, used to such calls from the Minister, although Beth, his daughter's best friend, was a new one to his lunchtime booty calls.

"Thank you," Dylan said, knowing she never asked questions.

"By the way, Minister," the horny Principal added, the Minister's big cock a constant visual in her head since he had first fucked her in her office the day she was first a taste of that big cock, "I would love to come see you one day at lunch soon to repent my many sins."

Dylan smiled, Principal Peck another of the many adult women in the community who were always eager to get a piece of his cock. "I'm free on Monday, Principal Peck, but understand that there is still one hole of yours that needs purification."

Principal Peck blushed, the idea of being sodimized by the Minister in church both a naughty, twisted thing and yet an equally intriguing one. She had only taken it in the ass once, while drunk in college, but was willing to do almost anything to have that big dick in her again. She answered, "I understand."

"Good," he nodded to himself out of habit, "Be here precisely at noon on Monday and have thigh highs on for easy access to those two holes of yours."

"Yes, sir," she eagerly agreed, which was odd for the strong-willed women. At school she was seen as no nonsense, yet she melted like butter and obeyed the sexist demands of the Minister and other strong-willed men; she also submitted without hesitation to Lilly, even though she had never once considered lesbian sex before being seduced and dominated by the big busted Minister's wife.

"Good, now send Beth here soon," Dylan said, before hanging up. The thought of taking Principal Peck's ass was appealing and something to look forward to, yet for now he had to focus on the task at hand.

Lilly, meanwhile, horny from the crazy morning, called Principal Peck and demanded, "Get your ass here as soon as lunch begins."

The Principal, shaking her head at the sexual appetite of the two supposedly upright Christian people agreed, the thought of the Minister's cock still in her head, "Of course, Mistress, I can leave early if you wish."

"Good, see you soon," Lilly said, before hanging up.

The Principal went on the intercom, "Beth Anderson to the office please."

Eve asked Beth, "What is that about?"

Beth shrugged, having no clue, "I don't know."

"Text me if you are not going to make lunch," Eve said, trying not to move and have the egg inside tease her, "I want to practice my lines before the play this afternoon."

"Sure," Beth agreed, "I can't imagine it will take all lunch."

Beth headed to see Principal Peck.

Once Beth arrived, the principal, who had made pets of the other three girls called to see Minister Harper, decided to add to her growing teenage lesbian harem, the privilege of keeping such a saucy secret a secret. "Hi, Beth, you're to go immediately to see Minister Harper."

Beth's face flushed instantly. Since allowing him to take her virginity three weeks ago, she had become an obsessed orgasm addict. She had been fucked by him three times, but in-between those sessions, she downloaded lots of online porn videos and read lots of online stories on websites like Literotica. She was amazed at how many perverse stories were out there and how each made her vagina, no, her cunt as Minister Harper call it, so wet. She had also been on many online chats where she learned that most teen girls were already sexually active and over half had even kissed a girl...which led to her greatest fantasy, to kiss Eve. "Oh, okay," Beth nodded, trying to act casual even as her face burned with Scarlet Letter red guilt and her cunt instantly got wet.

"I expect you to come see me Monday morning before school," Principal Peck instructed.

"Why?" Beth asked, still rather oblivious and innocent regardless of her sudden accelerated libido.

"Just to catch up," the Principal smiled, saving the beginning of the nerdy, but cute girl's lesbian training for Monday. "Be here at eight."

"Yes, ma'am," Beth nodded, unaware of what would be expected of her on Monday.

"Now go meet Minister Harper, he is expecting you ASAP," Ms. Peck ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," Beth repeated, heading out and walking the one block to the church, her panties undeniably wet at what she assumed and hoped was about to happen.

The Minister was preparing Sunday's sermon when there was a knock on this office door. "Come in," he called out.

Beth came in nervously, excited to get fucked again, yet still shy. "Principal Peck sent me over."

"She is a good messenger," he smiled.

His tone had Beth wondering if Principal Peck knew the real reason she was called here and if so, what did that mean about Monday's morning's meeting. "I guess," she nodded, feeling butterflies in her stomach.

"Do you have a crush on my daughter?" The Minister asked bluntly.

Beth gasped. Although she did, this was not what she was anticipating. She stammered, "N-n-no," not wanting him to know she had many fantasies about Eve.

"Don't lie to me, Beth, especially in The Lord's house," he said sternly. "Now I'll repeat the question. Do you have a crush on my daughter?"

Guilt filling her for both lying to him and for lusting after another girl, particularly his daughter, she whispered, "Yes."

"And what do you fantasize about?" Dylan asked, enjoying the discomfort he was causing the shy girl. He wasn't sure he could turn her into a slut when he had first seduced her, but he had and now he was preparing to have her play a pivotal part in his plan to fuck his own daughter.

"I'm too embarrassed," she answered, feeling overwhelmed with shame.

"It's okay," he softly said, "you can tell me anything, I don't judge, I just assist in repenting your sins."

"I want to feel and suck on her breasts," she blurted out. Beth was envious of her best friend's massive breasts, especially considering her own were almost non-existent.

"And her cunt?" He questioned, "Have you ever fantasized about her cunt?"

It was surreal to have her best friend's father, never mind a Minister, asking such questions. Yet, her fantasies, after reading and watching porn were often about seducing her best friend. She was curious what she would taste like, what any cunt would taste like, the many stories she had read implying a cunt had a unique taste to it. Finally, she admitted, tears of shame beginning to roll down her eyes, "Yes, I have."

"Oh Beth, don't cry, lust is a natural human emotion," he comforted, standing up and going over to the young girl.

"I'm just so ashamed," she continued, tears coming full force now.

"The best way to deal with lust, my dear, is to commit the sins you crave in the safety of The Lord," he explained, pulling her into his arms.

"R-r-really?" She stuttered. Was he suggesting she have sex with her daughter in church?

"Yes, I believe that to protect our teenagers and young adults we must give them a safe place to understand their lust and experiment with their desires while under the sanctuary of The Lord," he explained, similar to the words he often used as he first seduced teenage, college or married women, as he let go of her.

"I don't understand," she said, it indeed did sound like he wanted her to have sex with his daughter in church.

"Tonight is the Fall Festival dance," he started. "And tonight we must cleanse my tainted daughter by expelling the devil from her body."

"I don't," she began.

"Shhhhh," he said, putting his finger to her lips. "Let me explain, while you practice your oral pleasing."

She lowered to her knees, eager to have his dick in her mouth, guided gently by his strong hands on her shoulders. She fished out his cock, this making sense to her. Worshiping his cock was a direct way to be serving The Lord and she wanted to get better at it for when she was married.

The shy submissive took his cock in her mouth as he continued, "So tonight, we must cleanse her of her impurities by filling her with the passion of The Lord. To do that completely, she must taste all the sweet nectar The Lord created for us to enjoy as two bodies become one."

The Minister's words made logical sense to her. Since he had first filled her with The Lord's seed she had felt closer to him and thus had quit having doubts about her faith. Her insatiable desire and lust was justified by him as a way to worship The Lord as long as her actions of sexual submission where to someone holy. And although she had only sucked and fucked him, her curiosity only increased with every day.

"So after the play, my pet," he began, putting his hands through her hair, "you will kiss her and tell her you want her to eat your vagina, don't use cunt as you've been trained."

Although her pussy was on fire both because she loved having a cock in her mouth and at the scenario of ordering Eve to eat her. Although a constant fantasy, however, she couldn't fathom actually saying the words.

He pulled his cock out and asked, "Do you understand?"